A Lifetime Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesus, was it her imagination or was his cock getting longer and fatter for every sexual reverie in which he lovingly slid deep in and out of his mother's drooling pink clam?

And God – basically just Jesus Premium – his balls certainly were producing more of that sticky white spunk. They were washing a double load of laundry now just for the towels.

'I love it when you come in me,' she whispered and softly laughed to herself at the simple fact that she was saying this to her son. Soon he was joining her, though his eyes were happily closed.

'I love coming in you,' he replied in good time, and then; 'I love coming with you more...'

There went that welling in her heart, and the fluttering of butterflies in her abdomen. And for all Stevie knew, a forbidden little sapling could have been planted within that spot earlier and could have been growing stealthily to fruition right now.

'Mmm-hmm,' she purred, warmly cupping his not so lifeless but currently spent cock in the palm of that one hand. 'You can definitely do either of those again.'

His eyes opened. Lee, laid out on his back, turned to catch his mother's gaze. Before he could guarantee it, she had more she wanted to say.

'I've a confession to make actually,' she began, now breathing heavily.

'Go on...'

'I kind of have this new fantasy. I think about it when I feel your orgasm approaching.'

'You can feel my orgasms coming?' Lee asked, somehow shocked at this revelation. Well he was only young. 'How?'

'Oh, I can feel you building up,' she gladly reminisced, and romanticised further. 'Your whole body gets harder and suddenly the end of your cock starts to feel hot. I can hear it in your breathing as well, and you make this sweet little moan...'

'I moan?' Lee begged, not believing her.

'And I love it, because I've heard it all your life – like whenever you're content and ready to collapse into bed. Actually I heard it when I saw you fucking you girlfriend,' Stevie gushed, now squeezing his cock emphatically. 'God that was so fucking hot...

'But yeah I love hearing you coming,' she concluded; 'And when I feel it coming, into me – where was I?'

'Coming,' Lee reminded her patiently, and he grew harder in her hand again, and squirmed. 'And you had a fantasy to confess!'

She had him to full hardness after a few gently strokes, and he would be ready to satisfy her again soon. 'I fantasise that we're trying to make a baby,' she admitted. 'Don't worry, that'll never happen, ever!'

But Lee wasn't worried, not at all. He wanted, if anything, to tell her to get out of his head. He was ready to fuck her again, right that instant, but resolved to penetrate her searching eyes with his until she blushed hopelessly.

'Why do you think I prefer to come inside you?' he asked, and that told her everything she needed to know.

Lee loved to come on her tits, on her belly, and in between the dimples above her ass. And on the occasions that Stevie just had to have her son's cock fill her mouth, he loved to hear her literally milk him and drink him down her throat.

But he loved nothing more than to gaze into her eyes, as they battled to parallel each other in that race to the top of the hill – to bring each other to orgasm at once – and to finish deep in that moment, clicking together like padlock and key, to unlock her love for him.

Stevie gasped and not just at his words. Lee had rolled to his side, let one hand roam over the curvaceous peninsula of her side, and then playfully swirled a fingertip over the hood of her clit.

'I'm your mum, you filthy bugger,' Stevie joked. 'Are you seriously suggesting you knock me up right now?'

'I'll die trying,' he responded ironically to her joke. It was late now and he was tired, and there was an early morning ahead, followed by a long day.

Lee spread wide his mother's thighs and positioned himself to glide inside her. As it happened, she was already very wet and willing.

'Oh,' she gasped involuntarily as she felt herself cleaved up the middle in the most delicious way, and then with a trembling voice; 'Yeah, nice and deep, so you can shoot right into my cervix!'

'You don't know how often I think about impregnating you when I'm close to coming,' Lee confessed in a series of gasps as he took Stevie's ankles and angled them up into the air in a way so that he could – on his knees – bear his pelvis down to achieve a depth she had never felt.

'Fuck... me,' she stammered, eyes and mouth open wide when his rigid length plumbed deep and completely bottomed out. 'How deep are you?' she begged, staring down to where his wet shaft disappeared between her thighs.

Suddenly her kegels were all but strangling him and Stevie could not fully grasp the immensity of how much of her son was inside her, nor that of the sensations it caused. She had never felt so full.

'So fucking deep,' he seethed from between pursed lips, continuing his languid but gradually quickening assault of her sexual senses. 'So I can fill your womb,' he added, sending her over the edge.

'Jesus fucking Christ I want all of you in my womb,' Stevie moaned, and then pushing up to meet his gliding thrusts; 'Get in me!' she whimpered. 'Fucking get all the way in me!'

Well, he tried his best.

10

The next morning she awoke on her side, facing away, but with him spooning her. He was rock hard, and judging by his occasional shifting and nudging – and against her aching pussy – she wasn't the only one awake.

It was half six, so said the clock, and when she turned over to face him, she was greeted by a kiss on the lips. Smiling she said good morning and they made love...

They actually made love...

And it was so good that she believed him, about what he said that previous night. He wasn't just faking a confession to entertain her fantasy. Indulging in their shared fantasy, of Stevie and Lee making a baby, had founded a new connection.

But she could never have his baby. She was telling herself this because it was all so clear. Her body was crying out for his in one of the oldest expressions in the history of body language. And now his was talking back in a way it had never done before.

How the fuck she'd get through the day without people reading into the perpetual enchanted smile on her face, God only knew. Stevie only knew that at the next opportune moment she would reach into her son's boxers, fall to her knees, and worship the god of fertility for all the wishes he was worth.

And a god-level troll, she would cheat him again of his power, denying her body what it seemed to need, if only to revel in the pleasures of the act itself.

'Are you alone?' she managed to ask by text at lunchtime, after some careful pussyfooting.

'I am now,' he replied from the warehouse bathroom stall.

'You can make love to me again like that anytime,' she texted back, then nonchalantly added; 'Love you!'

– XXX –

'I will as soon as I get you all to myself again,' her son replied quickly. 'Love you too!'

And – XXX –

Again, it seemed that work couldn't go by quick enough. But when the day finally passed, they both rushed back home like the wind.

'We're not in Kansas anymore, Dorothy,' Stevie thought on the ride back, at the same place she had back when this was all just beginning.

'But how I wish I could click my heels!'

12