A Lifetime of Good Decisions

Story Info
Kalie decides to try escorting.
3.7k words
4.58
8.8k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is stupid," Kalie muttered to herself as she clenched the steering wheel in a death grip. She didn't think it was even possible to be this nervous and wondered idly if she had passed into an entirely different emotion beyond nervousness. She knew she was risking a lot with this stupid idea. She knew she shouldn't have replied to the messages. She knew, she knew, she knew. The same arguments banging around inside her head as she had meticulously shaved herself. The same arguments as she put on her makeup, enough to look hot but not too trampy. As she picked out her lingerie. As she slipped on the flirty skirt. As she drove over. Finally summoning her courage, she sighed and stepped out of her car. This is stupid

A lifetime of great decisions, and yet here she was. Standing in the parking lot of a hotel, wearing the same 3" heels she wore for graduation, ready to become a whore. Resolve took hold and she straightened her spine. It's my body, I can do what I want. Besides, a lifetime of great decisions is why she was here, to experience something different. Something forbidden. Something to feel ashamed of. College was only a month away, and it was time to try something new. Chin in the air, she took one firm step forward and then froze. I can't do this.

Her mind erupted in a new battle, rehashing the debate she had been having with herself for weeks, ever since stupid Amy showed her that stupid website. Even since she stupidly signed up at that website. Ever since she had stupidly used her real phone number. Ever since she got a message from a guy who wanted her that night. Her. Wanted her. A shiver ran down her spine and she began walking resolutely towards the back entrance of the hotel. Besides, how hard could it be? Adam only lasted a few minutes, and the hourly rate that they agreed to would definitely come in useful for college.

She reran all the arguments in her head. Easy money. The guy wanted the 'girlfriend experience' and was 'highly rated' by his previous escorts. No strings, just show him a good time, collect the money and go home. She had been clever enough to arrive just before the rear doors locked, allowing her to slip into the hotel unnoticed. Distracting herself with the debate in her head, she walked straight to the elevator and pressed the button. Time seemed to slow and the knot in her belly reasserted itself. I can't do this

Just as her resolve was about to collapse, another couple walked up. Now it would look stupid to walk away. Trapped, she glanced at them, wondering if they knew why she was here. Wondering if the other woman was here for the same reason. The elevator opened, and she flinched a smile at them and stepped in. The ride was silent, and they exited a few floors before her. Alone again, she caught sight of herself in the mirrored panel of the elevator. Young, pretty, brown hair teased lightly out, a decent chest. Dressed nicely, like a girlfriend. The elevator arrived at her floor. His floor. She stepped out and suddenly everything was too real. She was really going to do this. Her heart in her throat, she walked down the hall like a zombie, her mind numbly processing the room numbers as she approached her destination.

She paused in front of the door and froze for a moment, her rehearsal list all but forgotten. She instinctively pulled out her compact to check her makeup, as if it mattered at this point. This is stupid She forced a smile on her face and knocked on the door. Moments later she was face to face with him, looking just like the picture on the website. Her wits deserted her, and she stared at him for an awkward few seconds.

"Mandy, you look great. Come in, please," the man said and motioned her in.

Mandy. Thank God she had the brains to come up with a stage name. Her eyes darted around the room, still clean from the housekeepers, his laptop out on the desk. She turned, her mind struggling to come up with something to say. He motioned to the dresser beside her, and she glanced down to see an envelope. She flashed a forced smile at him. This is it. I'm a whore. Before the thought picked up steam, she took the envelope and quickly counted the money.

"It's all there," he smiled reassuringly.

She nodded at him and tucked the envelope into her purse. Her eyes darted to the door, wondering if she could just make a break for it and run.

"You look great, girlfriend," he grinned, leaning on the wall, a tumbler of what looked like whiskey in his hand as he looked at her. "You need to use the bathroom?" She shook her head, then instantly regretted it. "Would you like a water?"

She nodded, actually hoping for something stronger, but took the water bottle with a smile and then moved further into the room, further from him. She took a sip and then put it down and turned to face him, silence hanging in the air. He must have been at least twice her age, but clearly well put together. Clean cut, rugged face. His shirt, collar unbuttoned, was pressed and his slacks were sharp. He pulled out his phone and moments later music filled the room.

"You like?" he asked, nodding to the music.

"Sure, yeah."

"Good. Why don't you get undressed," he said as he casually took a seat on the foot of the bed.

She nodded with far more conviction that she felt. Words caught in her throat, stifling the silly request to turn off the lights. She managed to put down her purse without looking like an idiot. The pit in her stomach plunged, and she hoped she wouldn't throw up. She looked down and began to tug the blouse up over her head. She pulled it off and faced him in her bra, feeling a furious blush cover her face.

"Beautiful. You think you could try smiling?" She nodded and forced a smile onto her face. "Beautiful. You have a great smile. And a great body, looks like." He motioned her to turn around. "Nice. What's next?"

She nodded, the fake smile still plastered on her face. Her hands fell to work on the zipper of her skirt.

"Could you try dancing a little to the music?"

"Sh...sure, yeah," she nodded, looking away as she tried to find the rhythm.

"No, look at me, girlfriend," he corrected her.

She forced herself to look at him, the smile still on her face. She had never done a striptease before, and certainly not in front of a stranger. He rose and stood before her, his eyes raking her in.

"There's no rush," he smiled, eyes on her hips.

She nodded again and threw in a spin for him. She channeled her inner vixen to the surface and winked at him, turning her back to him again as she eased her skirt past her hips. She caught something in his eye, a lust as he drank in her panty-covered ass, and she felt an exciting surge in power. Her confidence rose as she watched him focus on her butt, giving it a little wiggle for him. She was glad that she had worn her sexiest pair, aware that her tight cheeks peeked out from the seam. He smiled in appreciation and sat back down. She turned to face him and a small voice inside her head screamed I'm in my underwear! She tried to look composed, but she didn't want to go any further. Her pride, oddly, took the fore and pushed her onwards. This was your own stupid idea, you're not backing out. Her eyes fell to the floor as she reached back to mechanically open her bra. She felt the tension release and was about to shrug it off when he spoke.

"No, stop. Turn around. Now go to a hand bra. Good. Now turn around."

She followed his directions and turned back to face him, now with only her hands covering her breasts. He smiled lasciviously at her, and with a nod signaled for her to dance. Hands firmly attached to her breasts, dancing was awkward, her heels not helping either. He reminded her again to smile at him. He seemed to be in no rush, sipping his drink as she swayed for him. Soon, however, the request came to remove her bottoms. She turned again, allowing one hand to drop while she covered her breasts with her other. He stopped her again, and she looked over her shoulder at him.

"No," he smiled. "Hook your thumbs into the hips of your panties on both sides. Nice. Now pull down one side. No, not too much. Now the other side. Nice."

She tried to focus on his approval, tried to get into it. It was empowering, feeling like she had this guy in the palm of her hand as she teased her bottom. It was also terrifying when he told her to turn around. She covered up with her arm again, but now her other hand was engaged in pulling down her panties, giving him a view closer and closer to her most private spot. She tried to focus on keeping a smile on her face and looking at him, not down, but she couldn't help but glance. Her mind whirled as she tried to decide what to do next. Push the panties awkwardly down with one hand? Show her breasts and take her panties off with both hands? He finished his drink and motioned her forward.

"Come here, girlfriend. Nice."

His hands settled on her hips, her pussy just inches from his face, but his eyes were on hers. Her hand settled on his shoulder and he licked his lips as he took hold of her panties and slowly pulled them down, eyes never leaving hers. She stepped out of them and his hands ran up the backs of her legs before settling firmly on her bare bottom. He pulled her forward gently and placed a kiss on her mons. Then, slowly, he leaned back and lowered his eyes to look at her cleaning shaven pussy. A glance back up at her and then he leaned in and kissed her again, only this time right over the swell of her sex.

All Kalie could do was stare at him, twitching involuntarily as his lips touched her. Her knees felt like they were knocking as he planted another soft kiss. A hand drifted up her back and then found her elbow before sliding along it and taking her hand. He looked back into her eyes and dragged her arm away from her breasts, leaving her completely naked before him. She watched his eyes soften as he looked at her, her nipples already standing at attention and eager for his touch. He smiled again and stood slowly, her head rising as she followed his eyes up.

"You're beautiful, girlfriend," he smiled and leaned in to kiss her.

She immediately let her lips part, allowing his tongue in, one of his hands on her ass and one wrapping around her throat. She could feel the fabric of his clothes pressing against her bare skin, heightening her feelings of weakness in front of him. His ice-cold belt buckle pressed on her belly as his scorching hot hand left her butt and found her breast. She stood in his embrace, allowing him to savor her, her hands passively settling on his arms. When he finally pulled away, she was breathless.

"You're beautiful," he repeated, his eyes raising to look behind her.

She looked over her shoulder to see their reflection in the mirror, her bare bottom on display. Him clearly dressed, her naked in his arms. His hand drifted down her back to take possession of her ass again. He kissed the side of her head before turning her around, allowing them both to see her nude body. Kalie cringed inside, focusing on all the imperfections of her body, but one look into his eyes told her he didn't mind. His hands roamed her body, stroking her as they both watched, his lips finding her nape for a kiss and then a nibble. His fingers found her nipples and pinched them, rolling them as she let out a small whimper.

"You're kinda quiet, huh girl."

"Yeah," she whispered.

"Not this quiet in bed, right?" he nodded and she could feel him grin as he nipped her neck again.

She nodded with him but inside was panicked. Every time she Adam had done it it had been dark, and she had been trying to stay quiet. Now she had to make noise? As she was processing this unsettling development, she watched as a hand left her breast and slipped down to her most private area. She instinctively tensed her legs together as his fingers approached before realizing how foolish it was. She was his to enjoy, and so she parted her legs ever so slightly for him. His hand settled over her sex, cupping it, and he shuffled her forward a few steps.

"Put your foot up on the dresser," he whispered in her ear.

Her mind reeled. Putting her foot up would leave her wide open to him. Her mind fought for a few moments before relenting. She was his for the night. She raised her foot and placed it on the dresser, her heels clacking against the wood, leaning back against his solid body. The only thing covering her was his hand, still over her sex. She shuddered as his other hand began rolling her nipple, watching as he drew his other hand away, leaving her completely on display. He reached down, his fingers finding her nether lips and spreading them and she had to look away. Turning away resulted in her neck being even more exposed, and his lips found her pulse point. His other hands were active too, stimulating all her most erogenous zones. She could resist a moan as his clever fingers finally found her clit and then... Oh my God Adam never did anything like this .

She squirmed in his arms as he played with her, skillful hands manipulating her body, causing her to moan. Fingers slid into her pussy, and he spun her around, kissing her as his other hand gripped her throat. Her knees became weak, clutching him to stay upright. Her hips were moving in time with his hand as he finger fucked her, his thumb on her clit, leaving her breathless. She looked dazedly into his eyes for a moment before he stepped back and pulled his fingers from between her legs. He helped them up to the light, showing her wetness, before offering his digits to her. She opened her mouth and obediently sucked her essence off of him as he stared right into her soul. He smiled with hungry eyes and guided her back to the bed.

"Lay down," he smiled as he stepped back lean against the dresser. "Spread your legs. Nice. Now touch yourself."

She blinked at him for a moment. Touch herself? There was no way she could do that. He couldn't possibly expect her to, could he? Kalie looked at him from between her knees and he nodded. Her hand tentatively reached down, and she began to clumsily circle her clit. When she had considered becoming a whore for a night, she had only envisioned sex, not this embarrassing series of sexual games. She bravely soldiered on, her fingers finding her special spot as he watched her. There was no way she was going to come from this, she was far too distracted, but somehow fingering herself for a fully dressed stranger was both humiliating and arousing.

She stared at him as she worked in silence, leaning up on one elbow, her heels digging into the bed, knees spread wide. His eyes were hungry, focused intently on her, causing a pit to deepen in her stomach as she fingered herself. She started gave in to the sensations, feeding off the lust in his eyes. He pulled up his foot and began taking off his oxfords, eyes fixated on her. His tongue slipped out and licked his lips as he stood and began unbuttoning his shirt. Her fingers took on a new urgency, realizing that the moment of truth was arriving. The muscles of his chest were clear even through the hair. His arms were thick and solid. He picked up a condom and tore it open, holding the package in his teeth. Her eyes darted to his crotch, wondering what he was sporting underneath his slacks.

"Roll over," he growled as he loosened his belt.

Kalie flipped over, face on the bed, ass in the air, fingers bringing her close to climax. With her face down, she was could not see him and could only imagine what he was seeing, how lewd she must look from his vantage point. The thought alone almost drove her over the edge, shocking her that she was about to come for him. Instead, he interrupted her moment by jumping onto the bed and pushing her over. He was on his back, head on the pillows.

"Get on."

She glanced down to his cock, thick and hard, protruding from his body. She had never been on top, Adam had always ridden her, but she had a vague idea of what to do. She swung her leg over him and guided his cock into her entrance. She looked down and his intense face, his hands finding her hips as she lowered herself down with a whimper. Much thicker than Adam. She finally bottomed out, her hands planted on his chest, and moaned as she rocked her hips on him. He took his hands and tucked them under his head.

"Make yourself come for me, girlfriend."

She looked down at him as he looked up at her and moved her hips. A small gasp escaped her throat. Soon she had the hang of it and was riding him with abandon as he lay there and watched.

"Look at me, girlfriend. Tell me what you're feeling."

Kalie's eyes flew open, looking down at her client. She had never had sex with open eyes, and it was jarring. She continued to grind on him as he watched her.

"Talk to me. You like what you're doing?"

"I...uh...fuck," she stumbled. Honors English right there, airhead. He nodded his chin for her to go on. "I...fuck, love your thick cock inside of...fuck...me. So full, you fill my...pussy," she moaned as he cut her off.

"No, not pussy, use another word."

Her mind went blank. What's another word for pussy? My...uh...vagina? No, that's ridiculous. She could only think of one other word, and she hated it.

"Your cock fills up my...cunt," she moaned, a spark running through her as demeaned herself. "I...love riding your cock, feels so fucking good, fuck. My heart is pounding. I'm so turned on. My God, I'm going to come."

She threw her head back and rode him faster. A big grin settled on his face.

"Say my name."

The request threw her, as she searched her memory for his name. Had he given her a name? She had no idea.

"I...uh...," she stumbled.

"Brett."

"Brett," she said instinctively, wondering if that was his name, "fuck, you fuck me so good. I'm your little slut, sir, fuck, enjoy me."

His hand came up and wrapped around her throat, squeezing hard enough to make her grab his arm. His other hand reached out and took a nipple, rolling it between his fingers. Her body stiffened and a throaty moan escaped as, to her surprise, she came. Her mouth gaped, unable to speak, barely able to breathe as the massive wave of pleasure that had been building crashed over her.

He was suddenly active, his hips slamming into her as he pinched her nipple, driving her even higher. Her world turned orange as she came on him, filling her with a pleasure well beyond anything she had ever experienced. Her orgasm was still raging when he rolled them over and started to piston inside of her. A second, more powerful wave built in her as he fucked her, his hand now wrapped in her hair, his lips on her. She came again, and still he worked, leaving her deliriously holding on. Her clit screamed in pain, overloaded with sensations. Finally, mercifully, his rhythm became more erratic, and he stiffened and groaned before cumming. She felt him pump his seed into her, completing her debasement.

He collapsed on top of her as they both caught their breath, their hot, sweaty bodies pressed together. Eventually he propped himself up on arm and smiled down at her.

"You were great, thanks."

"Yeah."

"You want to take a shower before getting dressed?"

The comment pulled her back to earth, and she nodded. He pulled out of her and rolled away, the sudden coolness against her skin reviving her even more. She was already in the shower when the thought hit her: she had left all her clothes out in the room. When she emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a towel, he was already dressed in his slacks. He watched her silently as she turned her back and dropped her towel, suddenly modest about being naked in front of him.

"Here's an extra tip," he smiled as he handed her another envelope. "I enjoyed you."

"Thanks. Uh...leave me a review," she said, not that she had any intention of doing something like this again.

12