A Limpy Defined

Story Info
How a tiny butt t-girl turns men into cock sucking cuckolds.
1.8k words
4
36k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
582 Followers

I date a lot of men. And with that, I have a lot of fun. But there is one type of guy who seems to really dig me and fancy my body type. Who I keep ending up with, that I have learned how to indulge to get the best desirable sexual outcome for both of us.

I am a six foot tall, pale skinned, brunette with long skinny legs, broad shoulders and a tiny firm butt. I wear my hair straight, flat and long. And speaking of flat, I have no breasts to speak of. I'm a woman-who was born male-that loves my body just the way it is. All 137 pounds of it. Which includes my seven inch cock, which quite often, is bigger than most of the guys dicks who I date.

The type of guy who digs me and pursues me does so because of my tiny, muscular ass. There are some men out there who really like tiny butts. Who knew? He yearns to get into my pants to hold each firm little half globe of my tiny ass in each hand, while he imagines fucking me-usually in the missionary position. After a few dates-where after I think I feel safe-I take him home to get the fuck that I want. That would obviously be in my ass, of course.

But when I bring this certain type of guy home for my ass fuck, he stays limp. Therefore, I have dubbed this type of guy a Limpy (plural is Limpies). Every time I'm dating a Limpy, the same outcome happens. Their reaction is not about my intimidating cock. It's connected to my tiny butt. Mix in my lack of a pussy hole and all their visions of how they thought they were going to fuck me become jumbled and get tossed out the window. And even when I offer my tight little ass in the missionary position, they go limp under the pressure of how to perform. Perhaps, the idea that they don't want to fuck me in the ass is why a road block emerges. Yet they can't get over their attraction to my tiny butt and keep coming back for more. Even though each date and potential fuck ends up with them having a limp noodle. Tiny butts must be hard to find as guys pursue me all the time.

What happens, in essence, is penis paralysis. This type of guy is a Limpy. A Limpy just doesn't know what to do. They are so attracted to my tiny ass, they can't break up with me, but they don't know how to get hard and have sex with me either.

But I found the solution. I have found the key to unlock the Limpy who has penis paralysis. I had to. For my own sake. Too many Limpies want me because of my sexy firm tiny ass. Who am I not to help them find their true reason for their attraction?

Here is my solution. And for a Limpy, it works the same way every time.

First, I introduce another man into our dates. Limpies want to compete for me and lose. I know it sounds weird, but trust me, it's true. They don't even understand it yet. I teach them. Hell, everything I am about to tell you they don't understand, so I won't keep referring to that element.

With a second and superior man in a Limpies' life, it's time for me to get the fucking I want. The superior male-who some like to call a bull-fucks my ass while Limpy watches. And lo and behold, guess what? Limpy gets a hard on. Every freaking time. Limpy gets cuckolded and gets hard every time.

When the bull leaves, I always ask the Limpy, what they want next? He still doesn't know. But it is clear that a Limpy wants-check that, a Limpy NEEDS-to be cuckolded by the woman who has the tiny butt and the flat chest. It's just the way it is. He wants to see that tiny, muscular ass fucked. And he wants to watch it get fucked hard. But when it is his responsibility, he can handle it. Add to that that I specifically don't have a pussy, he just arrives at the same submissive place sooner.

If I was a born woman, at this juncture, the Limpy with the tiny butt fetish would become an expert licking pussy. But I don't have a pussy, remember?

So, my work can sometimes be a little harder. Meaning, I have to get the Limpy on to the same journey they'd have with a tiny butt on a born female. It's not very hard. Lol. I just have to skip over the pussy eating part.

So we begin to have long conversations about how to please me. If a Limpy wants to keep seeing my tiny ass get fucked while he gets hard, what's in it for me? He goes home and beats off. That's what Limpies do. They masturbate. Especially once they've been cuckolded. Then they beat off more than ever.

But I point out that I'm not fulfilled. I need his assistance for that. For instance, I want MY cock sucked. I explain that a Limpy needs to learn how to blow me. The conversation is always relatively the same. He admits that he'd readily eat a freshly fucked pussy with cum in it. He is a cuckold, remember? I question, what's the difference between a pussy with cum in it and a cock with cum in it? A Limpy never has an answer to that. So I suggest a lead up idea. Like what if the Limpy gets a chance to practice. He can practice the idea of cock sucking in a way that isn't real? It would be like preparation for him, without committing to the real thing.

I help Limpy practice. First by sucking my fingers, then by sucking my toes. This gets him used to the concept of different penis' lengths/girths and that the idea of having me in his mouth is fun. The objects in his mouth plants a seed, so to speak. Then I finish by jacking off into his open mouth. This becomes a win-win-win-win!

*Limpy gets to eat cum straight from the source.

*I get my orgasm-although, it's not a blowjob (not yet, tee hee).

*Limpy gets the experience of being right next to the shaft that he'll have his lips on soon.

*He has practiced sucking ME, although my fingers are A LOT smaller.

I must admit that there is something quite satisfying about looking down at a Limpy on their knees with their mouth wide open inviting me to feed them my cum. They must anticipate that they're going to be sucking it out of my shaft the next time I cum-guessing from the way their tongue worked each finger. Not to mention the way I could touch the back of their throat with my finger nail.

One could argue that eating cum this way is more difficult because the Limpy has no way to sense the eruption. Plus, I require them to collect the entire load for my approval before ingesting any cum. Whereas, if they just blew me, they could swallow with each spurt. So, in my mind, this lead up phase is harder.

So...there is the Limpy, with his open mouth-his shriveled penis, trying his best to stare at my tiny butt while I blast spurt after spurt of hot slimy cum into his open mouth. And as his oral cavity fills with sperm, I wait. I pause. I build anticipation, watching him watching me, waiting for my approval to let him swallow. It's powerful. I love the power.

And in one yummy luscious gulp, Limpy ingests my entire ejaculation knowing deep down that the next time, he will earn this load. It won't just be given to him. He will have to work for it with his mouth and tongue. He'll coax it out of my balls and ensure it is deposited into his stomach all in one action. I can't wait!

Imagine exactly where we are now. Limpy comes over to get cuckolded and to watch my tiny ass get fucked deep and hard, which gives him an erection. And when the bull leaves, he gets on his knees and sucks me off. He now knows why he likes this and wants this. It's because he gets to put his hands on my tiny little butt cheeks. Which is where his fetish connects to his sexual experience! He gets to grip each tiny little ass cheek in his hands so he can control the cock action in his mouth. My little butt completely interrupts any concern he has about becoming a cocksucker. He has already forgotten his reluctance from a week earlier.

He works my cock expertly. Men are often better at giving blowjobs than women. A Limpy always seems to be better. It's inherent in them. He grips my tiny butt cheeks; his little penis is hard and dripping in anticipation of his cum snack. He works my shaft like an expert: his tongue working my cock like a popsicle, his lips completely enclosing around my long, thick, cock.

And then it happens. I cum. I cum in huge torrents. And Limpy swallows effortlessly, like he was born to do it. He has had practice, remember?

And then, instead of sending him home to masturbate thinking about my tiny butt, tonight I expect him to stroke in front of me. I will turn around. He will beat his tiny pickle gazing at my perfect butt. We have come full circle. This is where it all began with his tiny ass fetish.

As he fixates on my small butt, my dangling testicles are in full view. They will etch themselves in his brain as this image of female perfection: a tiny muscular and firm feminine ass with balls gracefully hanging just below. Cum will trickle out of my butt hole he just watched get fucked and the cuckold that he is will cum from this new etched in his brain image.

And when he cums, I instruct him to catch his load in his hand. We both know why. He will eat this load, too. He will eat his cum as an offering of a homage to the butt he now worships.

When our relationship ends, he will constantly search the internet for women with balls and small butts as this is his new image of the ultimate woman. And he will beat off in his hand and eat it.

But if he stays with me, his journey will not end there. New challenges will emerge for the cuckold Limpy who sucks cock.

The next challenge for every cuckold Limpy who chooses to stay with me?

The bull! The bull gets jealous. The bull wants HIS cock sucked. It is the inevitable direction the cuckold Limpy is headed.

Perhaps, sometime, I'll explain what happens next.

charmer949
charmer949
582 Followers