A Literary Tale

Story Info
A writer of erotic romances lives the dream.
3.8k words
4
214
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnR
DawnR
288 Followers

A Literary Tale

By Dawn Ramble

All characters are over 18.

I was minding my own business carrying my beach bag from the car when I became aware of them, three girls and two boys going in the same direction. They were whispering together and casting glances my way. I knew what that meant and almost turned around, but I decided to be brave.

I'm Agnes Greenleaf, I'm thirty-seven years old and unmarried and currently enjoying a few weeks in the Caribbean. However, if you recognized me, as I was fairly certain they did, you would think I was Felicity Lustworthy. That's the pen name under which I have written thirteen successful romance novels. When I say 'romance' my mother, whose home in Newark I share, refers to them as 'disgusting filth', but it's my lurid and detailed descriptions of intimacy that attract the readers. My publishers keep urging me to up my game.

Why am I here today? Well, although I have referred to them in past novels, the one I'm working on involves several characters spending quite a lot of time on a nude beach, and I confess I've never been to one. For obvious reasons, the one I've chosen is legal and designated 'clothing optional', as I have no reason to wish to get naked myself, but I do wish to observe the behaviour of those who do.

Having found a shady spot, I pull a beach sheet from my bag and spread it over the sand. A rather muscular young man, disappointingly wearing board shorts, comes over and offers to get me a lounger and an umbrella. He points out it's early and the sun is moving, and I'll soon lose my shade. He's agreeable, not the least pushy, so I agree and pay him the twenty dollars. Perhaps later I can interview him. He must see a lot.

The sun is already strong, and I don't waste any time before stripping down to my bikini and wrap. I put on plenty of SPF60 after my shower at the villa I'm renting. My bikini like me is, I admit, on the conservative side, but I am still showing a lot of not previously tanned skin. I will have to be careful in the sun, I almost feel like a vampire. The group of young people I saw earlier has grown and they have settled quite near me. There are now about eight of them, girls and boys in their late teens or early twenties.

My heartrate goes up as they begin to strip. I would say brazenly but that implies exhibitionism, so I just say openly as for these young folks I think stripping naked is just as natural as breathing. They are all gorgeously tanned, not overdone. They are obviously careful. I am looking at four, no five, naked penises and the girls too, but it's the penises that have my attention. They aren't erect or even aroused as far as I can tell but to my eyes they vary in size and shape amazingly.

My Dad died when I was ten and the only penis, I have previously seen in the flesh was my cousin Paul's when he came from Baltimore to stay with us in Newark five years ago. It wasn't really us he came to see, rather we were just convenient for New York. It's less than an hour commute to Penn Station in lower Manhattan. He was in his early twenties and not the least bit shy when he left the shower in the morning.

My mother reprimanded him, but I loved it, even though he wasn't hard or anything. At the risk of being obvious I contrived to pass him every day, sometimes with my robe half open. I was so aroused I secretly wanted him to seize me ravish me or at least make a pass, but he probably already saw me as his spinster cousin. When I was his age, I was incredibly shy and lacked a sense of self-confidence or even self-worth. My therapist has indicated not so subtly that I've my mother to blame for that.

It wasn't that boys didn't look at me. They did, but it scared me especially as I wanted to go straight to third base. I even turned down a few invitations to go out. I was curious to know what it would be like to give a hand job or a blowjob, I still am; yes, I was no stranger to the terminology everyone used. I've watched porn, as necessary research, so I know what erections look like, including some ridiculously huge ones, but that's not the same as seeing them in real life. I so want to touch one.

Okay, when I say I'm unmarried that's only the half of it, technically I'm still a virgin. I never got further than kissing a boy. I say technically because I have my secret toys and before that I tried carrots and cucumbers. My hymen is long gone, I'm sure. I know that sounds pretty sad, but it just the way it's worked out.

It's not that I'm unattractive, I work out; my boobs are firm, my nipples are pokey at the least excitement. I read a lot of erotica and get very horny. I have brought myself to orgasm, often, and everyone says penises don't do it anyway, but I 'd love to find out firsthand. And now I can't take my eyes of these boys. It's only then I notice two of the girls are getting up and coming over.

"Hi! um, er...are you who I think you are?"

"That depends on who you think I am," I have given this answers many times only not to girls with fit young naked bodies. I notice one has a full Brazilian, hairless, while the other has a nice 'landing strip', as they call them. A habit I've adopted myself only hers is much narrower with a little butterfly tattoo beside it. I'm so jealous of that tattoo. If I went for one, I'd probably have an orgasm the first time the tattoo artist even touched me there.

"We think your Felicity..." she hesitates... "Lustworthy," and they both giggle.

"You would be correct," and I join in their laughter.

"It's a pen name, right?"

"Yes, it is, but it's the only name I'm giving you."

"Won't you come and join us. I'm Lucy, this is Gloria, and everyone would like to meet you."

"All right, but just for a few minutes."

I make sure anything of value is in my bag before following them over to where they have towels and two beach sheets spread out and two loungers. Two of the girls are lying on the sheets without the slightness display of modesty, legs akimbo and everything on display. I notice the earbuds in their ears. Two of the boys are lying close by, not paying them the slightest attention with their heads together looking at a phone and having an earnest conversation. As I approach the boys look up but then look back at their phone. Lucy and Gloria wave me to a vacant lounger.

"This is so exciting," Gloria gushes, but I'm not sure that anyone, but she and Lucy, think so. They have just persuaded me to take off my bikini top when two other girls and a boy arrive all dripping water. They reach for towels to dry themselves. This boy has one of the larger penises and as he rubs between his legs, I can't help feeling he might be a little bit aroused or is it just me. I can write about these things but I'm really no judge. As Gloria introduces me, these girls also get excited and so does the boy. I think of my readers as mostly women, but I'm assured the audience for my works is quite mixed.

At this point, the two boys lift their heads from the phone and the girls next to them sit up and take out their earbuds. Now that proper introductions have been made, it appears all but one of them, another boy, know who I am. Suddenly I'm surrounded by young people offering me bits of paper to autograph. Seated as I am, I have nothing but vaginas and penises at eye level and I cannot help my feelings of arousal as I sense my nipples reacting.

I ask each one their name and write, "To Ellen..., to Gloria..., to Mark...and the sign. Then a boy who just showed up tells me he's Jordan and asks if I'll autograph his penis. He offers me a marker pen. I hesitate but they all seem to think it's hilarious, so I agree. To do so I have to reach out and grasp it and write as it lies in my hand. It's literally the first time I have held one and I savour the feel of it as I slowly sign my name. I think it's growing so I add hugs and kisses. I sense if I hold on to it any longer there will be room for more 'x's and 'o's. So, reluctantly, I let it go. It drops slowly as Jordan thanks me and it's definitely hanging out away from his balls as he makes sure everyone has a good look at what I have written. There is a lot of good-natured laughter but even though he's chubby no one really seems to see it as sexual, except me, of course. I'm getting wet.

"You are so brave to write the way you do without any inhibitions," another girl with a full Brazilian, I think she's Tania, says.

"I would never have had the courage to get waxed for a full Brazilian at your age." I reply.

"Oh, it's not waxing, it's electrolysis," she replies, "not painless, and it cost me a bloody fortune but now it's done, probably for good."

I'm surprised she's confident she'll always want it that way. As a trend I think it's mostly passed. At least that's what the celeb mags at the checkout tell me, although with the girls around me it's almost fifty/fifty. She and I keep talking about nothing as I let my eyes wander over the group. Jordan has seated himself on the other lounger but it's actually his penis I'm watching with my autograph on it. It still looks quite large, and I wonder if he's what they call a shower. I wish I could...uhm...massage it a little and find out.

Feeling the need I stand up and quickly slide my bikini bottoms off. Better to be naked than sitting with an obvious wet-spot visible on the red material. Half of them notice I'm now naked, but nobody shows any reaction. I'm as untanned down there as the rest of my body. Somehow, I hoped someone would say something. I don't know what. I sir backdown and immediately realize I don't have a towel under me. I can feel my wetness on the plastic slat beneath my cunt. There that's the first time even though it's only in my mind that I've referred to my own vagina with the C-word. I mean I use it, albeit sparingly, in my fictional prose but that's totally different.

Now Gloria comes and lies on her tummy down next to Tania and starts to say something as Tania rolls on to her back. Mark comes across and lies down beside her.

"Sorry, what?" I ask Gloria, as Tania without even looking at him takes hold of Mark's flaccid penis and begins to stroke it gently.

I said, "It must have been so much easier when you were young."

"What was?"

"Sex. Those things you write about, you know? Sex without consequences, easy going gangbangs, constant arousal, no STDs, just everyone having fun. Do you know most of us are still virgins and I mean the boys too."

"I was born in 1986, it wasn't the 60's, you know! HIV and AIDs were rampant in the 1990s, Chlamydia rates were on the rise. When I was your age, we were very aware of the risks of unprotected sex."

"Me especially," I thought, "Another reason why I never came close to having sex."

But out loud I say, "You can't let these things get in the way of a good story."

I notice that as Tania's stroking has continued Mark has developed a very stiff erection and there's a blob of what I take to be my first actual sighting of pre-cum on the tip. She rubs her finger through it and rubs around his frenum. He pushes her hand away saying, "If you don't stop, I'll cum on the sheet."

She grins at me as he stands up and moves away. His penis has to be six inches long and it's pointing straight at the sky. I feel I'm dripping, I'm so wet.

Gloria has taken a pause to digest what I told her. Now she says, "Well, you must have been quite the exception to do the things you've done. I mean your writing is so authentic."

"If only you knew," I think, but I'm not going to let Felicity down by talking about Agnes, so I just say, "A girls got to do what a girls go to do. You can't let life pass you by."

"Well, some of us don't think we'll get married or have kids. 'Climate Change' is scary. Right now, we're all focussed on building good careers. The boys don't have any illusions we'll be stay at home Moms, even if they don't expect us to be Penny Wise."

Penny Wise is the heroine of six of my most successful novels. She's a secret agent and trained assassin in 'Black Ops.' Beneath that she's a hopeless romantic and probably never met a penis she didn't fuck, even some of the most dastardly, but incredibly handsome and virile, villains. She is my fantasy alter ego.

"She's the best," Gloria continues as Lucy comes back to join us.

"What are you two talking about?"

"Penny Wise," replies Gloria.

"Every guy's fantasy," says Lucy, and salaciously licks her lips while pushing up her boobs and rubbing her nipples. I notice four of the boys are immediately watching her, and one touches his cock. So, they aren't totally immune to sexuality even if they are pretty inoculated against simple nudity.

"You guys seem very chill with being naked together," I say.

"Well, we've known each other forever, and then some of us are related. For instance, Brad is Ellen's brother and Tania's my sister," continues Lucy.

"Not that that would stop Penny," Gloria interjects. She's thinking of 'Dark Secrets' where Penny deliberately seduces her uncle to confuse him in his plans to bomb the Sydney Opera House. That was a fun scene to write; it covered eleven pages from its start to her eventual fake orgasm and the last drip of his cum in her hair.

"I don't expect there's that much you haven't done by now," Tania has joined us and the conversation.

"You don't expect true confessions, do you?" I reply. I'm actually enjoying the fact they think I'm so experienced, but then why shouldn't they?

"Just one question," Lucy's pleading, "Have you ever had two cocks at once?"

For the life of me I don't know why, but I nod.

"Were they both in your vagina?" asks Tania.

"You said just one question, that's a new question." It's time I brough this line of questioning to an end.

"I need to put on more sunscreen."

I realize there are places where I never thought to put it in the first place.

"Go for a swim first. It'll cool your skin."

"Are you coming?" I ask.

"Maybe, but you go ahead."

As I approach the water I look back and see they all have their heads together obviously sharing the latest information. Well, they would, wouldn't they? I start to run and as the water deepens, I dive forward. They're right the water feels really good on my hot skin, not to mention my need to pee. When I finish, I bend forward slightly so I can wash between my legs. I'm so engrossed in what I'm doing I don't see Jordan until he's quite close. I straighten quickly and feel my spreading blush.

"Just needed to pee," I said.

"Me too," he says. I surprise him by moving closer.

"I love the warmth of a man's pee," I say. I am living the Lustworthy life and loving it. I can see he's still peeing, a strong stream in the still water. I can't restrain myself; I reach out and grasp it as he finishes. I don't know what to say that would be cool, so I say nothing. He moves closer and touches my nipple. There are other people around, not in our immediate area but close enough.

"Not where people can see, I say and pull his cock closer. Then I feel his fingers searching for me. He finds my clit and I want to scream with excitement, but I don't. I just start stroking him like Tania was doing with Mark. I feel him growing. I can partially see my writing on it and it isn't washing off. This is amazing. He moves even closer, and I feel his other hand on my bum as his fingers part my labia and one slide into my entrance. I could climax right now I'm so excited, but I manage not to. However, I can't describe the feelings that are building in me. This is definitely different from touching myself or using toys. It's the fingers of a living breathing hunk of manhood and there are now three slowly masturbating my hole.

Almost unconsciously, I let my legs float up as I let go his cock and grasp his waist with both hands. I've written this scene based on porn I've watched. He understands and his fingers vanish as he uses them to position himself. The anticipation is incredible as I feel it brush my entrance. I let go and lie back doing my best to look as though we are just swimming together. Luckily, there is no one close enough to know for sure we are doing it, but we are, I can definitely feel he's in me, not very far yet but he's working on it.

"Oh God, this is fantastic," he whispers, "It's my first and it's beyond my dreams." his whispers have become rather throaty, probably with emotion like I'm feeling. That's not all I'm feeling, I can feel he's right in as I use my arms in the water to move on it. We've moved around and I'm smiling at him looking out past the island to the open ocean. I'm almost ready to tell him it's my first too, but I mustn't. He has his hands on my hips now and is moving me up and down, or more accurately, away and back, on his stiff cock and it's getting faster. He's red in the face and I'm sure I am too. It's too much, one of my legs drops even though he's still in me and my foot locks clamps behind his knee as I experience the ecstatic convulsions. The other leg is still on his butt, but I am more upright in the water and grabbing his shoulders as I feel him shudder and his cum pumps into me. For a moment we are frozen. I only feel the pulsing of his cock inside me.

"That was hot," says a girl's voice behind me, as my legs drop to the seafloor, and I realize most of the group must have come to see what was going on.

He's still in me, but only for a brief instant. I wish it could have lasted longer, but I had no control over the fierce contractions of my orgasm.

"Jason, you lucky fuck!' says Mark, apparently unaware of the fact he's still stroking his own erect cock. I see Brad is hard too.

"That was wicked, just what Penny would do," says Lucy breathily. I think she may also have been masturbating.

You better get that sunscreen on, or you are going to get a real burn," say Ellen. She seems less aroused by what just happened than the others, even slightly disgruntled. Maybe she was hoping Jordan was saving it for her or she was saving it for him.

We all trek back to our spot on the beach and the girls have their heads together, while the guys just grin and punch Jordan on the arm. Gloria helps me put on more sunscreen. Ellen was right, I may be a little tender tomorrow. I should leave soon and put on plenty of aloe vera. With that in mind I start to dress.

Tania looks at me, "Penny always says that with the right penis in her she can orgasm without further help. Most of my friends say, 'maybe occasionally' but mostly it's the extra stimulation that does it. It seems you are the living proof. Lord knows how many fucks you've had, but if they are all that intense that's insane. Jeez I hope I can be so lucky."

I want to tell her it's my first, but of course I can't. The Myth of Perception is everything, so I just say, "I hope so too, but it's not always this intense and yes, it does need to be the right cock." I smile at Jordan, and he looks properly proud.

"I think it's like that for you and that's why it's like that for Penny. Maybe at first you thought it was like that for everybody and..." Tania is till talking, when Lucy interrupts, "We like the fact that often Penny initiates things even when she suspects he's the bad guy. She says it's best with someone you feel a real attachment to, but she's really into sex for its own sake."

"That's true," I say, "people get into crappy marriages when they base too much of the relationship on the sex. Hell, Jordan and I just met. We don't have a relationship and neither of us are complaining," with that I pick up my bag, and say, "That was fun. Perhaps, we'll meet here again tomorrow. Bye!"

They echo, "Bye," or "Thanks" or whatever as I walk back to the carpark and my car. I'm thinking they are a nice group of kids and suddenly I've turned into a know-it-all sex therapist. I mean despite writing under a pen name, I've done book signings before, but that's just it, a few pleasantries and I sign your book. I don't do interviews and here I am, half Felicity Lustworthy, half Penny Wise, and loving it. I probably should leave it be. The smart thing would be to not come back to the beach tomorrow but am I that smart?

DawnR
DawnR
288 Followers
12