A little Bi history

Story Info
Husband looks back at past encounters with men & threesomes.
4.2k words
4.47
8.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked my first cock back in the eighties when I was 18, in a video booth at the local porn shop, through a hole in the wall. Nine inches of hard black cock came through it as I was jerking off, watching Let Me Tell Ya Bout White Chicks and fantasizing about being in Lois Ayres place. I took it in my hands and slowly stroked it until it was super hard and he was pushing it through as far as he could. Precum oozing from the tip as I squeezed and stroked him. I opened my mouth and got my first taste of cock. I was delirious. Stroking him with one hand while sucking his cockhead and stroking myself with the other. I was surprised when he suddenly got even harder in my mouth and I felt he first gush of semen squirt onto my tongue. His cock jumped and pulsed seven or eight times, each time dumping another thick shot of cum into my mouth, so much that it started leaking out around my mouth and spread all over my hand and his rock hard shaft. I started cumming then and tried to catch it in my hand so I could taste it too. I kept sucking and licking him, loving the way it felt all slick and the taste of his cum He pulled out of the hole and quickly left the booth with a slam of the adjacent booths door.

Before I could collect myself, another cock came through the hole. This one was white and about seven inches long and almost as thick as my wrist. I could barely get my mouth on it, but I did and was almost instantly rewarded with another pulsing and throbbing shaft erupting in my mouth. This one ran out quickly as well and I heard the door open again and could see another man entering the next booth. Another white guy with a thin but really long dick. He pushed through the hole and I buried my face on it. He came really fast too. His cum was not as tasty as the others and I gagged a little bit when swallowing.

I decided I'd had enough for the night and made sure I didn't have any running down my face or my clothes and exited the booth. When I hit the Galway, there was a tall thin black man standing there, smiling at me. He said thank you as I passed and followed me out the door to the parking lot. This kind of freaked me out and I turned to say "fuck off" when he said, "that's the best head I've ever gotten" and I realized he was well dressed, maybe thirty-five and actually looked like a decent guy. I told him "thanks, I guess, that's actually the first time I've ever done that".

We chatted for a minute and he asked if we could meet here again sometime. I told him I would like that, or we could meet somewhere else more comfortable and less likely to get arrested! He said he was married and had to be super discreet. I asked if we could do it in his car at night somewhere and he said that sounded hot, so he took my phone number and I told him early evening would be best and we went out separate ways.

I waited around the house during the afternoon for weeks, waiting for him to call. He finally did and we met in a movie theater parking lot and had a glorious night.

I visited that store and that same booth for a few years, until I was 25 and moved away from the city. I married my first wife and she liked sucking cock more than me. She knew I'd done it before, maybe not how many, and it turned her on. We liked to surprise my guy friends while we were sitting around having a drink or smoking a joint. She'd wear something trashy and tease them for a while and I'd eventually ask them if they'd let her suck their cock while I watched. Never had one say no, not even the married ones. She loved it when a guy would throw his head back and say "I'm gonna cum!" She would double down and get them off in her mouth and show it to them before swallowing. I always snuck a taste when they got up to dress or go piss. Once, I even had her French kiss me in front of a friend who watched and came to enjoy watching me suck his cum from her mouth or lick it off her face when they were done.

I had a close friend I'd known for years and he'd gotten divorced recently, when we invited him to dinner. He and I had "shared" a chick once in college and I couldn't take my eyes off him the whole time. We ended up fucking her at the same time, me in her ass and him inside her pussy and I could feel his cock rubbing mine through her. Our balls kept touching and at one point I had to reach down and adjust myself and he slipped out of her and I grabbed him and guided him back in. He looked at me with a surprised face and just kept fucking her. We both pulled out and came all over her ass an legs. It got all over our legs and balls too. I snuck a little taste while we all cleaned up and dressed and from that day on, I wanted to suck his cock but didn't think he'd be into it.

The night of our dinner, my wife wore a skinny two piece and was in the pool when he arrived. He was in surf shorts and a tank top and you could just make out the shape of his dick when he sat down. She was surprised when I introduced him because she'd never seen him and I'd never mentioned that he was mixed. He was pretty dark still but had long soft hair like he was in a hair metal band. She'd never said anything about being into black or mixed guys and never perked up when one appeared onscreen when we watched porn together. She knew I was into a big black cock on video and knew I'd been with at least one before.

He was super polite and tried not to stare when she got out of the pool but she made that hard by turning around and bending over to knock water out of her ears, right in front of him. I took the opportunity to wink at him and ask, "Looks good, huh?" He said "yeah" and took that as an invite to feast his eyes. My ex wife is 5'10", blonde, blue eyes and had 38DD tits. She was really fair skinned and had a nice round ass. I told her to show him what she had and she gladly pulled the string on her swimsuit top and let her tits free. He almost yelled "No way!" and leaned forward to get a closer look. I asked him, "would you let her see your dick? She's never seen a black guys and is really curious." To which she added, "If it's big, I might ask if he'll let me suck it."

He immediately stood and dropped his shorts and his cock sprung up, already half hard and bigger than mine. She moaned a little and walked over and took it in her hands and played with it a little. He looked at me and asked if I was really cool with this, and I told him, of course, just be a gentleman and do what she says. Before he could say anything, she dropped down in front of him and laid his cock out across her face. She looked any me me with a huge smile and said, "Can I suck it? It's so big and heavy, I want to taste him." She didn't wait for my reply. She grabbed him around the base of his cock and sucked him into her mouth.

He took her head in his hands and slowly pumped his cock in and out of her mouth while she smacked and slobbered on it. He was bigger than I remembered too. Nine inches easily and probably two inches thick. I walked over and sat down in the chair beside them and leaned forward and asked her if she liked it. She mumbled "mmm hmm" with a mouthful and kept working. He looked at me again and said "holy shit man! This is fucking awesome!" I told him that he wasn't the first to enjoy this and she looked like she was enjoying herself more than usual.

She pulled away from him and said we should go inside. She stood up and as she walked towards the door she pulled the string on her bottoms and let them fall to the sun deck. He waited until I opened the door and waved him towards the house. As we came through the door she was already sitting on the sectional with her knees pulled up, rubbing her clit with one hand and pushing two fingers into her pussy with the other, which was obviously super wet and ready. For a second, I was worried because we never had actual sex with any of our other friends and I thought this was where we were heading. She told me "Come fuck me while I suck his cock baby" and I wasted no time.

As I pulled her to the edge of the sofa and pushed myself into her, she said, "Come fuck my mouth with that big gorgeous cock" and he all but jumped over the coffee table and dropped his dick on her face. She went crazy with it. I could tell she was really into it because she was so wet and while I pumped into her, she made sloshing sounds and was moaning with his cock in her mouth. She pulled his hips to her and deepthroated him. He grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth and she started cumming on my cock as I fucked her. This made her pull him out of her mouth and start stroking him off while she told him "Cum in my mouth! I want to taste your cum. Give me your fucking load on my face!"

This did it for me, I pulled out of her and joined him beside her and came across her face and into her mouth as she tongued his shaft and jerked him off. She started rubbing his cock on her face in my cum and stroking him while sucking his balls and her exploded. He shot so hard that the first spurt flew straight across her and landed on my cock. She shoved his cockhead into her mouth and jerkered him while swallowing his load. He was pumping her face and moaning while she kept sucking the head of his cock and squeezing the shaft to get it all out.

While this was happening, I had one hand holding her face and brought the other up to mine to taste his cum that had gotten all over it. He opened his eyes just as I licked up a huge glob of it and looked me straight in the face. At this point I didn't care anymore. I leaned down and licked her face which was now covered in our cum and dripping down into her tits. He didn't say anything but sat down next to her and watched as I cleaned her face with my tongue. She told me "Lick up all that cum! You like the way his cum tastes? It's good isn't? You want to suck his cock don't you?!" Then she asked him "If you let him suck your cock hard again and I'll let you fuck me. I want to feel your big cock in my little pussy while he sucks my clit and licks us both."

For a moment, I thought he was either going to run out or swing! Instead, her stood back up and took his cock by the base and pushed it towards my face. She said "Take my cock in your mouth and suck it until it's hard again!" She sat up and started shoving her fingers in and out of her pussy and pushed my head towards him. I opened my mouth and he pushed it in. She started pushing my head down on him and then I felt her wet hand start stroking me.

I pushed her hand away and went to my knees in front of him and started sucking his cock. I grabbed his hips and fucked him with my face. I could feel his balls slapping my chin and could hear her fingering herself while she coached me how to pleasure him.

She stood up and pushed me aside and crawled onto the couch in front of him and said "I want you to guide him into me and watch while he stretches my pussy out." I did as I was told. I held his massive cock around the base and with my other hand, spread her pussy lips open with my thumb and forefinger. He moved forward and touched the tip to her she pulled away and said, "Suck the head for me first. I want it as hard and as big asnit can get." and then she leaned forward and watched over her shoulder as I lapped up his oozing precum and put the tip back against her swollen and sloppy wet pussy.

He pushed himself in slowly and she gasped. "Oh my good it's so fucking big!" He started to back out and she pushed back against him and forced his dick all the way in. I laid down beside her so I could watch up close and she started fucking him, pushing back against him hard and fast. Every time she met his hips with her ass, his balls slapped her clit and she grunted with pleasure.

He pulled out and told her to roll over so he could drill her as deep as possible and she giggled excitedly as she did. While she was moving into position, I took the opportunity to taste them both on his cock and it was delicious. He put his hand behind my head and pushed the whole length into my throat and held it there until she was ready. I was dripping all over the couch I was so horny now.

She pulled her legs back and he put one foot over her on the couch and the other on the floor in front. I grabbed his cock and pulled him towards her and she met him with her hips pushing up towards his cock. She was pushing her legs back with her elbows behind her knees and watched as I guided him into her. She gasped again and said "Oh my God it feels so fucking good! Oh baby, his cock is so much thicker than yours. I want it all. Fuck me hard with that big black cock!" This made him push all the way in and she was rocking herself up to meet his thrusts. I leaned over her and started flicking her clit with my tongue and licking the shaft of his cock while he fucked her like I never could. This drove her wild. She half yelled, "Suck my clit while he fucks my pussy! Oh God it's so fucking big! Stretch my tiny pussy out! I'm in love with your fucking cock!"

This made me crazy! I had to do something. My dick felt like it was going to rupture it was so hard, so I spun my hood around and left it touch her mouth. She willingly opened up and suck me in all the way and then started bobbing her head into my groin, fucking me with her face. He reached down and rubbed her clit with his thumb and she grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them as wide apart as she could. She turned her face away so my cock fell out of her mouth and told him "Push your fingers into my ass and fuck me harder!"

When she said this I came. Nothing touching me at all, I just came all over her face and tits. He had three fingers in her ass and was rubbing her now super huge, swollen clit with the other. She started shaking and crunching her stomach to fuck him back as he bounced up and down, straight into her from above. He was bottoming out with every hard thrust and his balls were slapping loudly against her ass cheeks and she started to cum, hard. Harder than I'd ever seen her cum before. She sounded like she was begging. "Don't. stop. Fuck! Oh fuck!!" and then she started to squirt. She'd never done that with me and while it felt a little weird, I was so turned on that she was cumming so hard, I didn't give it another thought.

She sounded like she was crying and laughing at the same time. She squealed really high and loud and said "I wang him to cum in my pussy! Oh please cum in me. I wanna feel your cum inside me. Fill me up!" He made a really deep guttural, animal noise and pushed his cock so deep into her I thought she'd split in two. I could see his groin spasming and pulsating as he pushed into her as hard as he could. She started rubbing her clit and reached down and around and pushed two fingers into her ass and started pumping them like a mini cock, in and out, really fast. Cum a oozing out of her around his cock as he began ducking her again and she went over the edge again and started bucking around and shaking uncontrollably. He pulled out and was still rock hard. Their juices made his cock glisten and I couldn't resist taking him into my mouth again and sucking the last drops of semen from his throbbing cockhead.

He pushed me away because I wouldn't shop licking and sucking him and said "Why don't you clean her up!" I turned my head to see her swollen red pussy, wide open. Gaping like a small cave, cum running out and down to her quivering asshole and leaped forward to lap it up before it dropped off of her. There was so much. She squeezed and lifted herself up as she said "Suck his cum out of my pussy and come kiss me. I want to taste it." I had already swallowed most of it but I did as she asked and licked up what was left and we joined mouths in a deep open mouth kiss. While we did this, he came up beside us and stuck his cock in between our mouths so we could suck and lick him clean together. Something I had always fantasized about since I could remember getting a hard on.

We spent another ten minutes licking and sucking his cock together. I sucked both of his ball into my mouth while she stroked the shaft and sucked his shining cockhead. She even slipped a finger into his ass and he leans forward a little so she could get her whole finger inside. This made his clock swell up and he came again. Almost as much as the first two times. I wrapped my lips around him and she jerked him into my mouth as his cock pulsed and throbbed while he came spurt after spurt.

We ended up in our bed all night and into the next morning. We both fucked her from behind, me in her ass and him in her pussy, stretching it out even more. She got on top of him and rode his cock while I sucked his balls and fingered his ass. She put on a strapon and fucked me while he fucked my mouth and I ate so many loads off her and out of her I lost count. I actually went to sleep before they were done fucking.

After we woke up the next afternoon, we ate and then smoked some weed and went for a swim. We all roughhoused and played and at one point I felt his hard cock pushing at my ass. I turned and looked at her and then at him. I asked her if it would be ok and asked him if he wanted to. She told me he had asked if I would be into while I was asleep and they were laying together beside me. I practically ran into the house and grabbed the lube and got up on the bed on all fours. There was nothing soft or gentle about what we did. He came straight in to the bedroomband shoved his giant cock into me from behind and I collapsed onto my face with my ass up in the air.

He pounded me from behind, pulling my hips back to him with every thrust. She reached up and rubbed my cock which had shrunk to about a quarter of its regular, small size and I didn't want that. The sensation of his throbbing cock pushing in and out of me, ramming into and past my prostate was heavenly. I pushed back against him and found an awesome spot where his balls would slap mine and he would be deep inside my ass.

I said I wanted to roll over and watch his cock going in me. So he pulled out and I could feel my stretched out hole still open and quivering. He pushed my legs up and forced his cock back into me. He held himself up like he was doing push-ups and used his hips and back muscles to just pound me like a jackhammer. Every downstroke I could feel his ball slapping my ass and my cock started to grow. He was looking at me like he owned me and it made me so hot. I heard my wife moaning and looked to see what she was doing. She had her legs spread wide with the dildo we used for pegging deep in her ass, grinding on it while fucking herself with the larger one she usually enjoyed, all while rubbing het clit like she was trying to start a fire with two sticks.

When I saw this I was done. I started to cum. It shot straight up and landed on my face. Another rope landed on my stomach and while I tried to wipe it up with my fingers to get a taste, he was pulling out to cum on me. She jumped up and grabbed his cock and pulled him towards my face so he could shoot into my mouth while she jerked him off.

Over the next two years, we repeated this day many times. She would ask if she could go see him and always came back swollen and full of his tasty cum, drooling out of her worn pussy. I would swing by his work and he'd come out to lunch so I could suck his cock in the car, parked in the shade. When he finally met another woman, they would both come over and we would all push ourselves into orgasmic bliss as a foursome. His new girlfriend didn't like my wife to fuck him when she wasn't around but the two of them would go out together and end up picking up some young guy to wear out, or they'd eat each other out until they couldn't walk straight.

My wife and I grew apart over the next few years and after we split, he and I still hung out regularly l. He'd let me suck his cock in the car or he would come over and ruin my ass for a few hours. My ex and he didn't see each other anymore after that and I moved away for work not too long after.

12