A Little Carried Away Last Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry!" I could feel his cock twitching inside me and knew he was cumming. I stopped right away in shock but realized it was too late. I gyrated my hips one or two more times to help him finish well and then I slowly stood up and withdrew his cock. His friends were looking in in disbelief and I could feel his cum run down my leg.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." he stammered. I knew it was an honest accident, he just couldn't control himself.

"Its ok," I said. "I better get home though and cleaned up." He quickly rose to his feet and put his pants back on. I was still covered in cum and we awkwardly said our goodbyes.

"Oh wait," I called after him, my top still pulled down, cum everywhere. "Happy birthday," I said as I put my soaked panties in his hand and kissed him on the cheek. He looked so grateful and said his thanks. I was already turned on at the thought of what he would do with those panties later.

In a moment, I was alone to the side of the warehouse and I pulled my top back up and set my cum covered breasts in my bra. I had no idea how I was going to clean up all this cum on my face, hair, back. I took the bottom of my tank top and pulled it up to wipe off what I could. At least I could get it away from my eyes and I used my phone's reflection to straighten up the best I could. There was no way I could get it out of my hair with what I had so I waited a few moments and tried to let it dry hoping it would be more inconspicuous. I called a cab and used my purse to cover the stains on my shirt and sat in the backseat hoping the dark would conceal me enough. Fortunately it was a driver I've had before and he's pretty relaxed about things. Usually I sit in the front to be polite and I've caught him checking me out many times before so I think he suspected something was up when I sat in the back. I could still see him glancing at me in the mirror regularly as we chatted. He asked if I had a wild night hahaha I said that I did and I assume he knew what that meant.

When I got home, I decided to stay dirty and furiously masturbated as soon as I got in the door. I came so hard reliving the experience of the evening and i could feel the dry cum in my hair and on my face and on my breasts which I didn't even clean off. After I came, I started to get really concerned about what I had done. It was extremely hot but unprotected sex with strangers?? Was I crazy? The rest of the night has been a combination of my freaking out about sti's, pregnancy, my boyfriend freaking out, and masturbation sessions of me reliving the entire ordeal. Looks like I will be making an appointment at the clinic today!

12