A Little Crazier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groan loudly again and then pull my cock from her pussy as she moans too. I stroke my aching cock for a couple seconds and then I feel my eruption building inside of me. In an explosion of cum I shoot my hot cum hard and cover her in it. I shoot load after load on her. My first spasm sends cum all the way to her face. The second lands on her tits. The third on her stomach. The fourth on her sexy shaved mound. Then the fifth and sixth I aim right at her pussy and coat it in my cum. I shake my cock and slap it against her pussy a few times before I let go. I look at her now covered in my cum as well and I feel immensely proud of her for doing it so well. I feel pleased with myself as well for lasting longer than the other guys and for having more cum than them.

Claire wipes cum from her eyes and then opens them. She smiles at me through the cum on her lips. She lays there for several minutes as the crowd disperses with the show now clearly over. The man who we gave our money to at the door comes over to use with a towel and a robe. Claire cleans herself off as much as she can and then puts the robe on. One of the strippers comes back out and takes Claire back through the door. Kathy is already gone and Thomas is putting his clothes back on.

I look around for my shirt but can't find it anywhere. I give up and retrieve my pants and put them back on. Slowly the audience finishes their drinks and leaves the room. Thomas and I sit back down and finish off our beers. In about five minutes, Kathy returns and sits with Thomas. After another ten minutes or so, Claire returns dressed back in her clothes. Her hair is wet like she's taken a shower. She sits down next to me and holds my hand. She looks radiant and her smile beams at me. Clearly she has enjoyed the experience.

"You won," Kathy says and smiles at us.

"Thanks," Claire says. "How was it for you?" she asks, turning to me.

"Fucking hot as hell."

"Good."

We talk for a few minutes more about it and then the man comes back with two envelopes. He says that they always pay participants. Claire is given the larger of the two and it seems like it really was a competition of some sort. I take the envelope and put it in my pocket. We follow Kathy and Thomas out of the building and back up the stairs.

"I told you it was a little different," Thomas says as we walk back down the quiet street.

"It was only a little crazier than normal for us," I say and squeeze Claire's hand.

12