A Little Help around the House

Story Info
Two people in different walks of life find their fetish...
5.2k words
4.47
15.8k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amira lived in a luxury two story home, and drove a brand new silver BMW SUV. She was a Chinese woman in her early 50's, and her husband was Part Korean, and Chinese. Her husband owned multiple businesses which consumed most of his time during the days, and even the weekends. Although she did not want for the finer things in life, she'd always found being a housewife drab. Her sex life wasn't much to brag about either. Her husband was a nice guy but didn't like to experiment much. Many nights she found herself lying awake in bed unsatisfied after their lovemaking sessions.

One afternoon she pulled out her computer frustrated from the night before and searched a local classifieds board. She browsed the site, and was a little put off by the forwardness, and nude pictures which littered most of the site. Most of the posts were obviously just selfish wants and desires. Her thin hands closed the laptop, and sighed. As much as she wanted too, she could never cheat on her husband, she thought. That night she came out of the shower wearing her newest lingerie to find him sound asleep after a few minutes in bed.

The next day she checked the site again curiously. Most of it was off-putting to her again, and the idea of cheating still bothered her.

"It doesn't hurt to look." She said scrolling through the myriad of post. Her face held disdain as she read and backed out of all the selfish drivel. Then she noticed something out of the ordinary. She clicked on the post, and a picture popped up. It was a an average sized guy wearing a black latex catsuit with a hood. Her face contorted bewildered as she read the text.

"Rubber slave looking to clean house, and serve a strict dominant woman. No sex required, I'll bring the cleaning supplies."

She shook her head confused, and looked at the picture of the man in the rubber suit. Curiosity got the best of her, and she set up a fake e-mail, and sent him a message.

"What do you get out of this?" She sent from a made up account. A few minutes later she received a simple message from rubberslave4u

"I derive pleasure from serving and pleasing dominant women. Seems odd to most people, but I actually like the humility of serving in this manner."

Her eyes read the reply, and it took her a moment to digest it. It seemed exciting to her, but she was skeptical. She replied.

"Ok. How do I know that I'm not going to find you masturbating in my house while you should be cleaning?" She pressed enter sending the message. She was convinced that he was just another pervert trying to get off, but her curiosity compelled her to ask. He replied with-in minutes this time.

"I have a steel chastity device, and you can hold the key while I work." He replied with a picture of the device. Her eyes opened wide at the picture of the device. She'd never seen anything like it before, it made her laugh out loud. She closed her laptop, and went to the mall. She bought a new purse, and got a smoothee. When she returned home it was still early, and she opened the laptop again, reading the message. She decided that questioning him further wouldn't hurt.

"How old are you?" She sent.

"I'm 38, and you?" He replied a few minutes later.

"Not important. I'm in charge here." She sent only realizing how demanding it sounded moments after.

"You're right. I'm sorry." rubberslave sent back almost instantly. Amira smiled at the humility, and found herself thinking of what to say next.

"My toilet needs scrubbing, and the windows need cleaning." she pressed enter.

"I'd love to help you with that. i have the cleaning supplies."

She closed the lap-top again a little disgusted. What kind of man would want to go to a strange woman's house, and scrub the toilet? She thought to herself. She walked into the bathroom to relieve herself and noticed it was needing cleaning. She started noticing little spots here and there that were dingy. She knew she would be the one scrubbing it, and that disgusted her too. Her favorite show was on, and she sat watching, but glanced at the lap-top.

She opened it up, and found a new message.

"I can come tomorrow Mistress. Just let me know the best time." rubberslave sent.

She looked disdainfully at the message. She began typing and her anger came out.

"I wouldn't let a little piece of shit like you in my house much less touch my toilet you little pervert freak. Don't message me again!" She sent, and felt better for some reason. She was just so used to being fake and proper that speaking her mind made her feel much better.

The real moment was two days later when she found herself on the bathroom floor scrubbing the toilet. It was the most unsavory tasks that she did each week. A funny feeling hit her when she stretched her hands out in the rubber kitchen gloves while scrubbing. Her fingers squeezed the rubber, and it reminded her of the interaction she had with the rubber slave.

She opened her laptop again when she finished and dug in the trash file in her e-mail.

"Sorry, I was having a bad day. You like rubber?" She typed and sent. There was no reply, and she checked it most of the day.

The next morning she'd nearly forgotten about it, but checked the email on a whim.

"It's ok. I'm sorry if I disturbed you Mistress. Thank you for responding back. I thought you were roleplaying at first. I love wearing rubber. I've been into it for years, and it feels great hugging my skin. It makes me feel good, and it's great for cleaning. Waterproof. haha" She received about an hour later. His apologetic e-mail even though she went off on him intrigued her. Her imagination went wild , and she decided to toy with him.

"You're a sad little peasant, not hardly worth any of my time, but I'll accept your apology. If I decided to let you clean for me there will be some rules. 1. You will never have a sexual interaction with me. Ever. 2. You will never look me directly in the eyes 3. You will not speak at all, unless you are asked a direct question" She paused realizing that she was becoming aroused at the ideas she typed. She went all in. "4. You will do exactly as I say or you will be dismissed. 5. We will meet in public first and you will provide two forms of ID so I know who you are and where you live for my lawyer." She finished up, and sent the message. She didn't wait very long for a reply.

"I can't do the last thing Mistress. I need to be discreet. You could blackmail me." rubber slave replied. Amira pushed her lips together, and thought for a moment.

"How dare you question my rules. You are dismissed." She sent testing his commitment. She closed her lap-top, and went about her day. Brunch with some local ladies, then shopping most of the afternoon. She bought another pair of designer riding boots, and some make-up.

Back home Amira scoffed at the chores she would have to do, and decided to check in on her new little project.

"Ok, Mistress I'll do it, but we have to meet in public first." rubberslave had replied, and she checked the time on the e-mail.

"That little shit didn't last 20 minutes." She laughed to herself running her hands through her soft silky black hair that flowed down to her shoulders. The thought of having a slave clean while she relaxed all day sounded pretty perfect. Then she thought about the drawbacks. She decided to keep him on ice. The thought of what could go wrong deterred her, and she was also curious to learn more about what to expect from the encounter. She admired her new boots as she pondered how to approach things.

"Hmmm." She thought remembering something vague about slaves who like to kiss boots. She pulled her phone out, and took some clear pictures of her boots. Then uploaded it to her computer. Her thin nails painted deep purple poised over the keys.

"It might take a while to build trust up, but if you follow my directions I might allow you to bow before my perfect boots, and serve in my house." She posted, and attached the picture. It was just a fun tease, she thought, with no intention of reality. With-in an hour she received what could only be described as three paragraphs of groveling. She was less than impressed by it, and lost respect for him, causing her to delete the conversation.

That night she met her Husband for a late dinner at a nice place they frequented. He kissed her affectionately on the cheek, and she was reminded how sweet he was, and how much she loved being spoiled by him. In the back of her mind she thought of how she did not want to jeopardize their relationship.

"So I wanted to meet you to tell you the good news." He smiled as the waiter poured a glass of wine for the two of them.

"Oh yeah?" Amira questioned gracefully lifting her glass in anticipation.

"I've decided to buy out my competitor in the next state, and today they accepted my offer. You know that means?"

"Let me guess? We're going to be more wealthy than we already are?" She smiled excitedly.

"You can buy anything you want now dear." He gleamed, and they touched glasses. "I'm doubling your monthly allowance." He smiled, and she seemed impressed.

"That sounds lovely." She smiled.

"I just have to go to New York for a few weeks to settle the deal, and mend out some stuff." Her husband explained. "How's everything around the house?" He asked.

"I was thinking about hiring a housekeeper." Amira mentioned, and he smiled.

"It's your house. I just live there." He joked, as the waiter interrupted. They had a nice meal, and returned back to the bedroom. She slipped her clothes off, and crawled into bed as he read over some numbers.

"You could pay more attention to me, you know?" She rubbed his crotch through his briefs.

"What does my princess want?" He placed his papers down, and she looked down demurely.

"Let's experiment." She said touching him softly.

"I have a busy day coming up, but perhaps we could do the business." He said as seductively as he was capable. She swallowed her pride a little, and then swallowed him. Her mouth enveloped his mushroom tip, and she flickered her tongue on the top. He stood up directing her into doggy style ready to mount her. He always like to be on top. He rode her for a few minutes then started loosing steam, and eventually lost control.

When he collapsed, she snuggled up to him as she always did. He was asleep with-in minutes, and she laid there staring into the darkness.

The next day she kissed him, as he rushed out the door for the airport shuttle. She had devious look as she stood on the front stoop watching the shuttle pull out.

"2pm today, at the coffee shop on 2nd, and main st. Sit alone. Bring the ID, Dress normal with your rubber under your clothes, keep your eyes down. Message me when you get there. P.S. wear your cage, and I expect the key." She sent, and went into her bedroom. She slipped into a pair of tight leather pants, and donned a pvc belt. She went with the black leather knee high riding boots, and decided on a red top that accentuated her boobs. She put on an extra layer of eyeshadow, and painted her lips to match her cherry red nails.

She got there an hour early because she wanted to park where she could see the front table, but also because there was sex shop down the street. That's why she chose this spot. Her boots met the blue carpet of the little sex shop as she browsed attempting to hide her identity behind the thick sunglasses.

"May I help you?" A nice younger woman with thick green hair shaved on the sides asked politely.

"Do you have whips?" Amira asked bluntly a little nervous.

"Yes. We keep our BDSM gear in the backroom over there. You're welcome to go check it out" The lady answered cordially pointing to a curtain on a side wall.

"Thank you." Amira said at ease with her tone. She opened the curtain and looked surprised at all of the leather, straps, studs and whips in the little room. She inspected all of the devices, and imagined what they were for. She spotted some cages like rubber slave had, and then stopped at the whips. She picked up a leather short whip and swung it making a sharp wiff. She held onto it, and looked at the crops considering between the two.

"Did you have any questions?" The store woman startled her, and she grabbed her chest, and made a little sigh. "I'm sorry."

"It's ok." She smiled. "What is this?" Amira went back pointing to a small electronic looking device with a remote.

"What you do is put this part around your slaves balls, and then you can give him a little shock when he needs a little reminder of who is in charge." The woman explained clearly with a grin. Amira laughed.

"I'll take one of those." She grasped the short whip in her hand, and also picked up a long crop. "These two, and do you have handcuffs for feet?" Amira asked.

"We have this." The woman reached over behind her, and held up a pair of shackles. "They're what you call hobble shackles."

"I'll take those too." She smiled.

She checked the phone for a message back in her car, and watched each passerby as she logged into the email account.

"Yes Mistress thank you. i will meet you there." She read rubberslaves reply from earlier, and smiled looking up. She checked her lipstick in the rear view mirror, and waited.

She received an e-mail.

"I'm in the hoodie out front." She read and then looked up at the small framed man sitting with his hoodie pulled up covering the catsuit. She inspected him for a minute, then sent instructions.

"Pull the hoodie off." She sent. She watched intently as he checked his phone and then looked around. He reluctantly pulled the hoodie off of his head, and looked down at his phone typing.

"Done." She received.

"Place your ID facing away from you in the middle of the table, NOW.." She instructed via email. She watched like hawk as he read, and then did just that. She was thrilled at the excitement of it all, and she went ahead and sent another message. "Approaching...put the phone down, and do not talk!" She sent and waited to see him read. He placed his phone on the table, and his eyes peeled around. She exited her SUV, and walked around the back, strutting towards him on the sidewalk. She didn't look, but pulled up the camera on her phone. She slowly approached, and sat down. She snapped photos of his ID, and then of him.

"I'm sending these to my lawyer, and you will be prosecuted if you do anything shady." She said in a low but threatening tone. He was visually nervous, but kept his head down. "I want you to follow me." She said feeling comfortable with the situation. She moved back, and waited for him to stand, and then led him to her SUV. She pointed at the passenger side, and walked around while he waited.

The both got in at the same time, and he breathed nervously as he looked down closing the door.

"Where's the key?" She said in a menacing tone, and he pulled it out of his pocket, and placed it in her open hand. She closed her hand, and grinned pleased. "Take your pants off! Just the pants." She ordered watching him carefully. He slid them down, and his latex covered ass creaked against her leather seats. He folded the pants neatly and she grabbed them from him, and placed them in the backseat. She also reached into the bag from the sex shop, and pulled out the shackles. They dangled in his line of view, and he excitedly licked his lips. "Put em' on!" She snapped. He opened his hand, and they fell into it. He leaned down, and secured each ankle. Amira pulled out a scarf, and instructed him to blindfold himself.

He nervously wrapped the scarf around his eyes, and she started the car, and pulled out into traffic.

"Now, I want you to explain to me why you trust a strange woman so much that you let her do this to you?" She asked. His mouth started, and he was speechless.

"because I'm a little rubber whore who is worthless and I need a strong woman to tell me what to do, so I may be useful." He admitted flubbing his words. She held back a laugh at the situation, and played along.

"You will always be useless to me, but that doesn't mean I won't let you scrub my toilet." She teased. He sat quiet, and she waited for something.

"Yes Mistress you're so beautiful i can't believe you're giving me the opportunity to do that." he expressed with humbleness.

"I don't want to fucking do it." She said bluntly. " So I'm enlisting you for the little dirty tasks that i shouldn't have to do."

"Yes Mistress." He said like a zombie slipping into subspace.

"Is that all you can say?" She mocked him, and he bit his tongue.

"I'm sorry I... just .." He froze.

"Shut up. Don't talk unless I ask you a question. You're a bumbling little idiot anyways." She unloaded on him, and felt powerful. She wondered if she was going to far as the silence grew. "Do you like when I talk to you like that?" She asked in a neutral tone.

"I do Mistress." he answered.

"Well get used to it, you little piece of shit!" she unloaded again surprising herself at the anger that came out. He sat up readjusting himself obviously excited under the rubber, and shackles rattled. She glanced making the connection of what was going on.

The SUV pulled into the neighborhood, and then finally up her driveway into the garage. She closed the garage door, and placed the gear shift into park.

"Did you bring your little rubber mask?" She questioned firmly.

"yes I did Mistress." He answered pulling the rubber hood out of his jacket pocket. "I have gloves too."

"Put them on, I'm tired of looking at your ugly fucking face." She ordered brutally not lying. She didn't find him attractive at all, but that's not what this was about for her. He pulled the scarf off, and slipped the hood over his head adjusting it, and zipping it up. "Now take the jacket off." She ordered impatiently reaching into the backseat for the bag with the new toys. She got out of the car, and walked around tapping the window. He took a hint, and opened the door.

"Come on stupid!" She belittled, and he slid his shackled feet around and managed to stand up, and hobbled out from the door shutting it.

"Which way mistress?" he bowed, and she rolled her eyes.

"See the door over there." Her sharp voice was laced with sarcasm. "The only door around here."

"yes Mistress sorry Mistress." He started inching towards the door as she stalked behind him. She reached into the bag she held and fished out the short whip. She felt like a predator. It was a feeling that she had only felt inside mostly until now. She watched amused as the skinny rubber covered man struggled with the chain to get across the large three car garage. She quickly went in for a strike, and lashed him on the buttocks.

"Ahhh." He called out surprised and quickened his pace.

"Hurry up!" she teased. "Lots of work to be done." And lashed him again for good measure. He winced in pain, and hurried along finally reaching the door. He waited patiently as she unlocked it, and opened it up. He hobbled in to the mudroom, and she locked the door behind him, and set the bag down.

"This way!" Her sharp voice commanded pointing with the whip, and he followed her into the kitchen. She pulled a bucket out from under the counter with cleaning supplies, and placed it front of him. "I want the floors scrubbed, by hand. I want the dishes cleaned, and the counters wiped." She stood with the whip, and watched him scramble to the bucket. There was something more than amusement that struck her but she couldn't place her finger on it. She stepped to the side of the kitchen, and slowly kept her eye on him. He pulled the brushes and cleaners out, and hobbled to the sink to run hot water in the bucket. He shook nervously, and finally got the bucket soaped up.

"Shouldn't you sweep first?" She startled him.

"Yes Mistress." he looked around confused.

"In the closet!" She pointed with the whip, and he rattled and creaked to the closet. She looked at her watch realizing her favorite TV show was about to be on. She abandoned the slave, and went to settle in the living room. She sat pleasantly watching her show, with her boots up grasping her new whip. The sounds of sweeping and then eventual scrubbing mixed with the shackles distracted her a little until the first commercial break.

12