A Little Taste Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awoke, the next morning, I was laying on my back on the carpet. I experience soreness in my pussy and breasts (which were red and covered in bites). I saw a puddle had form between my legs from the semen leaking out of me. My body from my head to my pussy was covered in cum.

I looked up and saw Arthur sitting in that chair looking at me. He saw the questioning look on my face.

Arthur said to me, "Good morning Mary-Anne".

I answered back, "What time is it and have I been on this carpet all night?"

"Yes, you have. You passed out approximately an hour after the boys had lowered you to the carpet."

"How did I get covered with cum?"

"After the boys had laid you down on the carpet, we watched you pleasuring yourself pulling on your nipple and aggressively fucking your pussy with your fingers. You then looked up at the boys and demanded that they come and suck and bite your breasts. They immediately complied!"

"As that was going on, you had a look of immense joy on your face. I looked down and saw the beauty of your prone body with my cum leaking profusely out of you. That caused me to get extremely hard again. The boys were also sporting impressive hard-ons. I then came over to you and started jerking off directly over your face. As was our practice with the boy's mother, after getting up from sucking your breasts, they join me in jerking themselves onto your body. That got you so excited that you started thrusting your hips upward in a fucking motion, as if seeking a penis to get off with. We spent over a half hour coming again and again onto you. At that point, your body went limp and you completely passed out. I then sent the boys to their room".

"The sight of you was so beautiful that I could not bring myself to distribute you. So, I sat down and looked at you until you woke up."

I could not believe how I was reacting to what Arthur had just told me. I had this feeling of being extremely desired and loved by the three men that are now in my life.

Arthur picked me up and walked me to the bathroom. He started the shower. We both step into the shower. Arthur was very thorough in cleaning me (he even douched my pussy using the flexible shower head).

Revived by the shower, I walked back into the room. Arthur had laid out the clothes he wanted me to wear that day.

Arthur told me to get into the bed and wait for him to take his shower. As I lay in the bed, in my mind, I started to relive the events that had occurred since I promised, "You and your boys have total access to my breasts anytime and anywhere you want." I have kept that promise and gone beyond that. It seems now that I have given the boys access to most of my body.

At that monument Arthur came from the shower and joined me in the bed. He said, "Mary-Anne we need to talk about the events that have occurred since our wedding ceremony. Let me begin by telling you the whole story of the boy's relationship with their mother. That will help you understand yesterday events from mine and their prospective."

"Their mother resembled you only in the area of your beautiful sagging breasts. Her sagging breasts became the catalysis for all that followed. I had already told you about their mother only wearing panties in the house, how she (with my approval) gave the boys total access to all of her body, with the exception that they could not (just as you have stipulated) penetrate her with their penises. Well the following is what I didn't tell you".

"One night I came home very late. She had called me earlier in the day telling me how horny she was, that she was desperate to have me enter her pussy and for me to pound her until she couldn't take it anymore. I told her I could not get away from this late work assignment that I was given. But that as soon as I got home I would immediate satisfy her needs. She said that she understood but to get home as soon as I could".

"Well when I walked into the living room, I saw her laid out on the couch with her fingers in her pussy going in and out bring herself to a series of small orgasms. But what really caught my attention was that she was covered with cum. She had red bite marks all over her breasts and her ass was red from being spanked".

"I asked what had happen to her. She replied that she was suffering some much waiting for me that she needed some relief. The boys had the day off from school and had decided to stay home and to play with her. They were constantly sucking her breasts, pulling her nipples and rubbing the outsides of her panties. She finally had to tell them to stop. But an hour later she was so horny that she removed her panties, laid down on the couch in the front room and called boys to come to her. She told them that she desperately needed for them to play with her until I got home. She also told them, that as an added incentive that they could suck on her pussy and even stick their fingers into her. They got so excited and proceeded to do the things that you see on my body".

"I saw that they had roughly played with her breasts and bit them hard at her request. She had them finger her pussy until she achieved orgasms. She then felt that she needed to be punished for losing control and letting them have their way with her, so she had them spank her ass, hard. Finally, she needed to be degraded which was accomplished by the boys repeatedly came all over her body. She had them leave the room when she heard me coming up the walkway".

"I called the boys into the room and told them thank you, that they had both done a great job of satisfying and preparing their mother for my arrival".

"Their mother then said to me, "Now I need you to fuck me hard. My pussy is off limit to their penises, that is only for you. Now fuck me!"

"I was so excited that that was exactly what I did, fuck her as hard as I could in front of the boys. She came several times until she finally passed out. I left her spent body there on the couch (uncovered since it was a very warm summer night) until morning".

"From that point on, if she got despair for sex, I would tell her to let the boys loose on her until I got home to finish her off".

I listen carefully to what Arthur told me. I sat there trying to come to grips with what he said and with what happened to me last night. I had a great time last night. I also realized that I wanted to experience that type of sex again. So, I said to Arthur, "You are now my husband. My body belongs to you and from what you have just told me, it also belongs to the boys. The three of you can do whatever you want to me."

That was the beginning of the most unusual sexual arrangement I could have ever conceive of. The boys are free to have any part of my body anytime they want with the exception of penetrating my pussy and anus with their penises. Arthur comes home often to find me covered in cum (fresh and dried), breasts covered with bite marks and a red ass. There are many late afternoons where I receive a call from Arthur telling me to give the boys "a little taste of me" so they can prepare me sexual for his arrival. So, I will be ready, excited to no end by the boys, lying on that honey moon carpet in the living room floor covered with cum with a red ass and with my legs spread wide apart with my pussy at just the right upward angle for Arthur to deeply penetrate me.

My life is good.

12