A Little Tied Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John had taken the time while he was watching this transformation to move up to my right side, where he had a better view. Still chuckling, he said "Man, if that's what happens when I touch your foot, what's going to happen when I touch your penis?"

The audacity of the question had an immediate effect on said penis, and despite its recent exhaustion it actually started slowly to fill up again. I felt the warming inflow of blood first, and then the head rolled slightly as the soft shaft began to slowly lengthen.

"Ahh, to be young again," John chortled at this new movement, and while it was still soft, John picked up my penis, cradling it in one hand. It lay there soft in his hand, but I could feel it filling up fast. He had handled plenty of men's penises, including mine, working as a Nurse Practitioner. He handled mine this time with a comfortable professionalism that comes from familiarity. But he had his tongue out between his lips in concentration again - this was not a familiar scenario for him after all.

He brushed his thumb lightly along the soft underside and my whole body stiffened. Now I could feel the erection growing in earnest, and so could John. He spread some of the semen from my belly up and down the length of my manhood as it hardened, and my body jerked again when he touched the head. It had become very sensitive. He rubbed the head between his thumb and forefinger, and I gasped at the shock of it. He smiled, enjoying my body's reaction. He made a circle around the head with the thumb and forefinger and tightened it gently just behind the head, which was back to fully engorged now and bigger than the shaft. He pulled the ring up and the head of my penis popped out of the ring, causing my whole body to jerk again.

"Sensitive?" John asked.

I nodded. He grinned.

"How sensitive?"

He wrapped his whole hand around the shaft of my penis, with the head poking out through the ring of his thumb and fore finger. He pulled again so the head disappeared into his hand, then pushed so that it popped out again. He did this several times as I squirmed and actually whimpered, but didn't say anything. I had never experienced this super sensitivity before, as I had always stopped playing with myself after cumming. This was a glorious feeling, but completely overwhelming as well.

John started pumping again, actually jerking me off with my own semen as a lubricant. He was giggling as I squirmed, then stopping while I recovered for a few seconds, then pumping a few more times, just enough for my glans to pop out of his fist and then pop back in again. A fire was beginning to burn around the rim where the friction was building up, and I was gasping and squirming under his grip.

Keeping my penis grasped in his left hand, John scooped some more semen off my chest and spread it on the palm of his right hand. He pushed his fist down to the base, letting my head pop out.

"Let's try this," he said, and put his right palm down on top of the glans. Then he started rubbing it firmly in circles. I cried out in surprise at this explosion of sensation, and when he kept going I started squirming and laughing. I was pulling hard on my bonds, trying to get my penis out of this burning head rubbing, but John kept it firmly pinned in his left hand, and kept rubbing the head in widening and narrowing circles.

John was laughing now, leaning his full weight on my chest and belly to control my struggling, all the while rubbing his palm round and around my increasingly sensitive glans.

Finally he stopped, but kept his left fist grasped around the base of my penis, the head sticking up about an inch above it. He found some more semen with his right hand, and keeping his left hand still he made another ring with his right thumb and forefinger. He pressed his left fist down, stretching the skin of my penis taught, and swiftly started pumping his right fist's ring up and down over my glans.

The sensitivity was too much, but I hardly had the energy to struggle. And along with the sensitivity I realized with a sudden shock that I felt like I was building up to another orgasm. I had barely finished that thought when I involuntarily started thrusting my hips up in time with John's pumping. John sensed the change and removed his left hand, stroking the full length of my penis with his right fist now. Immediately I began to ejaculate again, the orgasm coming over me before I even realized it. I grunted as I shot each new stream of semen up and over John's hand, which he kept pumping up and down as my whole body shuddered to a stop and I lay completely spent. He gave a few more pumps but all I could do was shudder with each pump. When he let go of my penis the head was already shrunken and the whole shaft was softening quickly. John wiped his hands on my chest and belly fur. When he finished my penis was already completely flaccid.

I'm not sure how long I was laying there, panting and catching my breath. John said he was going to go to the bathroom to wash up, and he left me there, breathing deep, calming recovery breaths, gazing at the ceiling but not really seeing anything. I was in a bit of shock at what had just happened, and my body was so spent I almost fell asleep. My eyes were half closed, my mouth open, my body slack. I wasn't even registering that I was still tied down and naked. My flaccid penis stayed asleep. I'm not even sure it could have gotten hard again if John had come back in and started sucking on it.

When John did come back he was holding a basin with steaming hot water, a towel, and a facecloth. I turned to look at him when he came back, but didn't even register any arousal at what he had. He laid the basin on a chair by the bed and the towel over the back of the chair. The facecloth he dropped in the basin.

Then, very matter-of-factly, John started to wash me.

He wrung the cloth out slightly and started on my right shoulder and chest, where the first spurts of semen had landed. Methodically he worked his way down to my stomach, getting fresh warm water on the cloth frequently, cleaning all the semen out of my hair. He soaked up the pools around my groin, and wiped down my hip where some had run down. Finally, he got the facecloth good and soaked and wrapped it around my scrotum and penis, which was still totally soft. He did this several times, soaking the area, then wiping gently. He was concentrating fully on his task of cleaning, not talking or doing anything to directly stimulate or arouse me. I just lay there completely relaxed, sometimes looking over at John's face, but he was intent on his task. Looking back, I still marvel that all that contact with my privates wasn't getting me hard again.

Before the air had a chance to cool my skin, he set aside the basin and spread the towel over my whole upper body. It was a large, thick towel, reaching down to my knees. Starting at my chest he gently but firmly pressed and rubbed my hair dry, inching his way down lower and lower. When he got to my groin, he bunched up the towel gently around my privates and gently kneaded them, getting around all the edges. He pushed the middle of the towel down between my legs and pressed up under my perineum, gently pushing it up between my buttocks, then pulling it back out.

He left the towel draped over me. "Do you have a hair dryer?" he asked.

"Beside my dresser," I replied.

He retrieved it and plugged it in next to my bed. Then he removed the towel and started blow drying my chest and belly fur. Occasionally he used his free hand to fluff the hair up with his fingers. Soon it was as fluffed and fresh as after a nice shower. Lazily I wondered why John was doing all this while I was still tied down, wouldn't this be easier if I was standing up? But I didn't dwell on the thought, I was too dozy to think hard about anything right then.

He continued to my pubic hair, gently brushing his fingers through it, moving my soft penis first one way, then the other to let the hair dry. It finally started to lift up on its own again with this gentle attention, but did not become fully erect, just a soft arc lifting its head halfway out of the curly hair. John kept the hair dryer far enough away that it was a gentle warmth all over the skin, and soon that area was fresh and dry again too.

He unplugged the dryer and I took a big breath and sighed contentedly, stretching my whole body like I was just waking up. I seriously could have fallen asleep at that point if I had been curled up under a blanket. I did close my eyes and drift as John put away the dryer and folded the towel, moving the chair back to the desk.

Then I heard something that woke me right back up again. John had unbuckled his belt.

I opened my eyes and turned to see him unbuttoning his shirt. His belt was undone and hanging open, but his pants were still buttoned up. His shirt parted as his hands moved from button to button, and more of his chest fur, then belly fur, became visible. He un-tucked and undid the last button, letting the shirt fall open to reveal his beautiful, large beer keg of a belly, covered in the thick reddish-brown fur that so turned me on. In response my penis was filling up again in quick pulses, and it was at full attention when John bent over to untie his shoes.

He kicked his shoes off and unbuckled his pants, unzipping them and pulling them down to reveal a pair of well used red boxer briefs with white trimmed seams. Up till now I had never had a chance to really stare at John's body openly, I had had to take surreptitious glances when I thought I could get away with it -- at the beach, the pool, in the locker room. Now that we were both staff members I had gotten a few chances to see him changing, but had only managed to get a few glimpses of him in his underwear. Recently I had seen him completely naked in the staff showers downstairs, but I had rushed right out again, too scared that I would get caught staring if I went in the shower with him. Now I was taking in the full sight of my favorite parts of him, his chest and belly. It was almost too much to hope that he would continue to undress.

He had turned to fold his pants and placed them on the chair, then he bent over to take off his socks and stick them in his shoes, which he lined up beneath the chair. I watched the dress shirt ride up as he bent down, and enjoyed the view of his boxers pulling tight across his buttocks. The legs hung more loosely around his thighs, also riding up as he bent over, letting me see more of his legs than I ever had before. The hair was thick on his lower legs and thighs, but thinned out slightly as it approached the lighter skin near his buttocks.

When he turned back I couldn't help staring at him up and down as he approached the bed again.

"I'm guessing you've imagined seeing me like this for a long time now," he smiled gently. "And I have to admit, I've imagined letting you see me quite a few times since you came back to teach here. Do you remember seeing me in the shower a few months ago?"

I nodded.

"I had been showering here on purpose for a few weeks, secretly hoping you'd come in on me. And when you finally did you just about ran right back out again. So I quit, thinking maybe you had gotten over your fascination with me."

I smiled, blushing a little, and admitted "I haven't."

He looked back down at my full erection and chuckled, "That's pretty clear."

He pulled his shirt off and tossed it back on the chair without turning around. "Well," he said, "I might as well give you your money's worth." And he pulled his boxers down to the floor and stood back up. He stepped out of them one foot at a time and slid them back toward the chair with his foot. Then he reached down with one hand to readjust himself, parting the hair out of the way where it had pulled over his penis, loosening his scrotum and pulling it away where it had stuck to his legs. I marveled at the reddish coppery color of his pubic hair, which curled thick around his manhood.

He stood there, watching me stare at him, his face getting a little red. His hands twitched like he wanted to cover himself, but he kept them loosely at his sides. Then something happened I had never expected to see - John's penis started to grow.

Initially it hung loose and thick, draped over his scrotum, reaching about halfway down. He was circumcised, like me. The penis was light pink, with a perfectly matching glans. His nut sack, partially hidden by his pubic hair, was a darker shade of the same color. His balls were clearly bigger than mine, filling out the scrotum to make a fitting throne for his penis to rest upon as it grew.

My favorite part of an erection is the growing phase, when you just start to feel aroused, and you feel the blood flowing in to thicken and stiffen the soft, flaccid tissue. It was a new fantasy to actually watch the same thing happen to another man.

John's glans turned a little to the side as his penis started to fill, not yet lengthening but getting thicker. Then it started to lengthen and the weight of his engorged glans led it downward to hang as low as the bottom of his scrotum. As it continued to fill the shaft became thicker and stronger, and the head started to bounce and dip in time with his heart beat, each bounce raising it just a tad higher. I was entranced by the delicate dance of his glans as it rose and lifted away from his scrotum. Halfway up foreshortening made the entire penis disappear behind his glans as it pointed straight at me, then continued to rise to full erection. I now had a view of the length of the underside of his penis, as it pointed at a slight upward angle. (I was also looking up from slightly below his waist line). The tip continued to dip subtly with each heart beat, a sign to me that his heart was pounding and he was at full arousal.

Clenching his fists loosely, John clenched his buttocks and tightened his pelvic muscles, the Kegel maneuver tightening his penis to full erection, and causing a small drip of pre-cum to flow out of his meatus. It flowed down to the underside of his glans and formed a small drip, but did not fall. He was breathing deeply with arousal as well, his face flushed. He kept his eyes lowered, not yet really comfortable with his full exposure. The sight was enough to rouse me further, and I performed the same squeeze, letting some pre-ejaculate well up out of my own meatus, sitting there on top and not flowing anywhere.

John looked over and chuckled again. "Seriously, you've cum twice in the last hour, and your little guy is looking for more already."

Happy to have the focus off himself it seemed, John moved to the foot of the bed again and began loosening the ropes securing my ankles. He didn't take them off, though, only loosened them, let out some slack, and retied them. He tested by raising one of my feet and pushing up toward me, bending my knee. He did the same with the other foot, so my knees were bent about 45 degrees with my feet not quite flat on the bed.

I gasped as he proceeded to climb up and kneel on the foot of the bed. He walked his knees forward until his upper legs were pressing up against the underside of my thighs, his hips forcing my knees outward. Then he leaned forward and put hands down on the bed either side of my stomach, holding himself up on his fists.

He looked down at me in the same shy way he had earlier that afternoon, and asked "Are you OK if I come up here?"

I sure was. I nodded, licking my lips, not sure what he was planning, but thrilled at his proximity. As he had leaned forward his scrotum had actually come to rest just below mine, and his penis was laying right between my testicles, pushing them to either side. He shifted his weight and his glans brushed right to left on the underside of my penis, which would have made me cum if I hadn't just had my balls emptied twice already. It made me gasp again, though, and John sat back up straight on his knees.

"I wanted to play a little game with you, if you're up to it," he said, and his shy smile was gone, replaced with a mischievous grin."

"I'm game," I said, liking how John was growing into this role as alpha bear.

"Well, it seems like you enjoy this kind of thing," he gestured at my fully exposed body, "but are also a little embarrassed by it."

I nodded.

"So I thought maybe I could come up with a few challenges for you, to be revealed at a later date."

"OK, I'm curious," I admitted, "What kind of challenges are you talking about?"

"Well, that's part of the fun, you won't know what they are until you agree to the game. Nothing illegal of course. If I give you a challenge and you can't go through with it, you can back out at any time, by letting me tie you up just like this, letting me make you cum, and then letting me rub the head of your penis for 10 minutes non-stop."

While he was saying this he had started rubbing his palms up and down over my thighs, from knees to groin, brushing his fingers back and forth over my leg hair as he went. It was making my breathing deep again, and my loins were starting to feel like they could go again, although I had never before had two orgasms back-to-back, let alone three.

"Well, you have to tell me what the challenges are before I agree to something like that."

"No," he countered, "half the fun is the unknown." He smiled, leaning forward to run his hands around my belly a few times, then brushing both my nipples, causing a gasp and an involuntary whole belly twitch as he brought his hands back down my flanks and up to the knees again.

I shook my head, "You have to give me some idea."

"Nope," he said again, and started running his fingers lightly around my pubic area, getting me all riled up again. He spent a while tickling my scrotum lightly with his fingertips, then brushing the ultra erotic underside of my penis occasionally, watching with delight as my body melted under all this attention.

Then he said "Lift your bottom up."

I was breathing fast, getting close to an orgasm again, so the break in stimulation was welcome. He shifted himself around and one at a time slid his legs under my knees and scooched himself up so he was sitting just below where my butt had been. His legs were spread one to each side of me, with his feet almost to my chest. "Now lower it back down."

When I did, my thighs came down to rest on his. The way the skin pulled as I lowered myself down pulled my buttocks completely apart, exposing my anus to the air. It was completely out of John's view below me, but having it open to the cool air was a new experience to me, and turned me on even more.

John reached down with one hand through the space between us and down under my bottom and reached up with his fingers, brushing the thin fur coating both sides of my bum, tantalizingly avoiding the crack between them for half a minute. Then he slowly reached back and placed his middle finger ever so lightly on my tailbone. He drew it smoothly down the middle of my crack, touching skin that had never been touched by a finger before. I was panting now, and when he reached the anus my sphincter reflexively spasmed. It was the strangest feeling I had experienced, and completely unexpected. I had never played with myself that way before.

John brushed his fingers around the inside of my buttocks for another minute, and each time he brushed my anus a new spasm made my whole body flinch. With his free hand he reached up and rubbed around the hair on my belly. Then he placed one finger lightly on my rosebud, and with the other hand took the base of my penis between thumb and forefinger, pulling the skin taught and rubbing my anus in a tight circle.

These new sensations forced a third orgasm out of me, but my equipment was so worn out that the semen flowed out and down the length of my penis and over John's fingers, not even spurting far enough to reach my stomach.