A Loaded Question

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty much everything about you turns me on. I've never...like consciously tried making talk a big part of sex, but if that's what it takes to be with you...then you better get yourself some ear plugs, because I am never gonna shut up!"

She made a strange sound then; somewhere between a laugh and a sob. I leaned in towards her, but stopped before our lips met. I said: "I'm going to kiss you now. Does that work for you?"

"Depends." she said. Then: "Are you going to fuck me later?"

14.

After a while we put the coffee table back in place and she took my hand and let me back to her bedroom. New York apartments: a queen bed with a quilt-squared comforter took up most of the available space. Alexis sat me down on the bed: "I bet I can guess one thing you want."

"And what would that be?"

"You want to see my tits. I know you do. I can tell because you've spent all night trying not to look at them. When you said toward the end that you were trying to decide between tasting and touching..."

"Yeah, I'm sure I--De Flores--have been dreaming about getting my hands on your body forever, and grabbing you there was my other suggestion, but I wasn't sure how you'd respond to my just doing that without warning you, and by that time I was so...turned on by...you and...the whole situation, that I just...decided to taste you."

"Hmmm, so you're not sorry about how that worked out?"

"Not if it means I'm going to get to see those tits that I've been trying not to stare at."

"Well," she teased, "you'll have to ask nicely..." Then a little more seriously: "I am a little self conscious about them. They're pretty big, and I do get a little tired of...casual attention."

"I'd noticed you usually dress to de-emphasize...so, Lexi...sexy Lexi, may I please see your big, pretty tits?"

"Ooh, Sexy Lexi! Nobody's ever called me that!"

"Seriously?"

"Scout's honor. Most of my boyfriends have been a little...polite, not to say a little scared of me."

"Do you mind if I call you that...in private?"

"I don't mind," she was still standing in front of me, her hands hovering around the hem of her t-shirt, "particularly if you're planning on spending a little time with me, in private..."

"You mean, is this a one time thing?" She nodded. "I hope not."

She nodded again, smiling. "Yeah! I hope not too, and I think I might like being Sexi Lexi. It sounds, I don't know...maybe a little slutty. I can be a little slutty."

"Does that mean I get to see your tits?"

"Ok, you talked me into it." Slowly, she pulled her t-shirt over her head revealing a pretty, but functional flesh-colored bra. She looked down and made a face: "Sorry, didn't realized I be fucking my co-star. Maybe I'll wear something a little more colorful next time. If I decide you've earned it..."

She reached behind her back and undid the clasp. She held her hands over the cups and slowly lowered the bra away from her chest. Her breasts were magnificent: round and full and firm with thick bubble-gum pink nipples surrounded by tiny areolae. Lexi grinned at the look on my face. "You like?"

I said: "Talk, right?" She nodded, her lower lip caught between her teeth. "Ok, I think the first thing I'm gonna do is throw your hot little body onto that bed." I stood up, grabbed her behind her knees and under her back and tossed her butt-first onto the comforter. She squeaked and giggled. I really liked making her giggle. "Then," I reached down and ran the tips of fingers around her breasts, deliberately avoiding the nipples. "Hands first, then lips, then...we'll see." I looked up into her face: "And Lexi, you have the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen in my life."

She smiled: "Scout's honor?"

"Scout's honor."

"Thanks. Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure."

"Lips!"

"What?"

"On my boobs, please? My nipples are so hard, it's like they're on fire!"

15.

"Ok, but you know I won't be able to talk with my mouth on your tits?"

"Oooh, you are such a..." she raised a hand as if to slap me, but I caught her by the wrist, and pinned her arm to the bed. Our eyes met; hers seemed to lose focus for just a second, and an expression I couldn't easily identify came into them. Then her jaw set, and she swung her other hand at me, but...maybe...not quite as quickly. I caught that one too, and now I had her on her back, topless, with my hands holding both wrists tight to the side of her body. She squirmed and bucked against my weight, which caused her breasts to bounce and jiggle enticingly, but once again, she didn't have the strength to break my grip...and/or she wasn't trying all that hard.

I held her down as I captured one hard nipple between my lips and began sucking and biting gently. Her breast tasted...like roses and salt; her nipple became even harder as I drew it between my lips, and she made a sound somewhere between a squeak and a sigh. She continued to buck and thrash, but for a while she didn't speak, then, from between moans and coos: "Ooooh, yuhhh-huhh...yes, oyesoyesohhh...bet you...feels so...eeeh-yeah! Bet y-you...can't...oh GOD! Make me...yeah...make oooohh, make me...yes, yesyesyes!!! Can't...bet you...oh fuuuck...get...

I let her nipple fall from between my teeth. She squeaked: "No!"

"Talk to me, Lex," I rasped, "what are you trying to say?"

She stopped squirming, and looked up at me, her breath coming in short panting gasps.

"Was...trying to...say, uh...bet you can't...catch the other one!"

I grinned at her, and made a dive for her unkissed breast. She writhed and thrashed, and for awhile my cheeks and nose were smacked first by one perfect tit and then the other. I spent some time enjoying the assault of her warm, fragrant flesh, but eventually I lay across her, using my weight to restrict her motion. When I finally captured the nipple I hadn't yet tasted, I sucked and licked at it for a few seconds before taking it between my teeth and biting down gently but firmly. My sexual co-star keened softly, a repeated, breathy, "Eeeeee-uh, uh-huh... yeeeee-uh...!"

I released her just long enough to whisper: "Lex, not that I'm not loving the sounds you're making, but...maybe, I mean what about Cassie?"

"Put your hand over my mouth..."

"Seriously?"

"Fuck yes! Then you can be as rough as you like..."

"Lex, Babe, what if I really...?"

"Let me have one of my hands free. I'll smack you on the back of the head if it's too much, ok?"

"Ok..."

"Don't worry, Honey," she breathed, "When I'm this turned on...I really like it rough and...oh, fuck! Just try not to draw blood, ok?"

I let go with a breathy little laugh: "Sure..."

"And take your fucking shirt off! I might want to bite you back..."

"Holy...you really are one kinky little slut, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I'm kind of back and forth here: helpless little virgin princess and....cock-crazy fuckslut"

"Eh: tomato, to-mah-to."

She gave a little shriek of laughter: "Why oh why, oh Lord, has it taken me thirty-three fucking years to find a man with a sense of humor?"

I was trying to contain my own laughter by this time: "Woman, if you're this much fun to be with when you're not half naked, I may have to marry you."

She giggled: "Not before I take you for a test-drive or fifty! Now be a good servant/rapist, and take of your shirt like your spoilt little virgin princess told you to!"

"Yes, Mistress!" I replied, pulling the shirt over my head.

"Yes, Mistr...Saul, Baby, do you know that every word that comes out of your mouth...oh very nice!" she said, as the shirt came of revealing my naked torso. Her praise made me blush, but it also made me feel...yeah, no good word: masculine, euphoric, grateful...anyway I couldn't sort it out before she continued: "It's like every word that comes out of your mouth goes straight to my pussy...I am so fucking wet right now..."

"Lexi...I..."

"Are you hard? Because I really, really want to suck your cock, but I...fuck...oh Lover, I might not be able to wait to have you inside me..."

I took a deep breath: "So...how does this sound?"

16.

I leaned over and kissed her; a long kiss which began with gentle pressure, my lips on hers, then, as my cock stiffened until it was almost painful, I opened my mouth, and felt her open hers in response. Our tongues met, and explored each other, first just tip to tip, and then with more urgency--God, her mouth tasted sweet! As the kiss dissolved into little darting pecks of lips and tongues against faces and necks, I whispered to her: "Stand up."

We got up together and faced each other: naked to our waists, shoes and socks discarded in the living room. I said: "Pick a safeword."

She said: "Gazpacho."

"Gazp...seriously? You know what; that'll do fine. Ok, if you say 'Gazpacho,' everything stops, otherwise..."

"Got it."

"Take off your pants, but leave your panties on." She did so; her legs were lovely; not long--she was not a tall woman--but lean and in proportion with the rest of her. Her panties were functional: white and tight, cut like a modest bikini bottom.

"Just so you know, Lex," I said, as I unbuttoned my jeans, "you're the most..."--I still coudn't quite find the word, so I just threw 'em all in-- "beautiful, sexy...desirable...um, lively..."

"Saul...I... Thank you, and you're...but... Can we...?" My pants were off by this time, and she reached for the tent in my boxers. "Could I...before you do whatever it is you're...can I just take out your cock...? I've been..."

She reached for me. It wasn't in the plan, but when a beautiful woman asks to take out my cock, I can adapt.

Alexis knelt in front of me and pulled my shorts down around my ankles. My dick was as hard as it's ever been, and I was already leaking a little precum. Lexi looked up at me and grinned. Then she gave me a sexy little pout and licked her lips: "Just gonna take a quick taste..." And before I could do or say anything, she slipped her lips around the head and started sucking gently.

"Lex, you...if you wanna...you gotta..."

She popped me out of her mouth with a contented little sigh. "Babe, your cock tastes so good!" She stood up and wrapped her arms around me, pulling our bodies together, pressing her breasts into my naked chest. I could feel her nipples hard against my chest. She put her mouth close to my ear and whispered. "I really want to suck it, and I promise I'll swallow all your cum, but you have to tell me to, ok? Otherwise I might get real slutty and just....you know, paint my face, and my tits, and..."

I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her back so that I could look her in the eye. She gasped, but I had tried not to move so quickly that I actually hurt her.

"You want to get fucked, or don't you?"

"Oh fuck yes!"

"Want to hear what I'm going to do to you?"

"Please, Baby..."

"I'm going to pick you up again like before..."

"Uh-huh..." It was almost a sigh.

"I'm going to toss your sexy ass back onto the bed here..."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah! And then I'm going to rip those pretty white panties off you, spread your legs..."

"Say 'thighs...'"

"What?"

"Earlier tonight, you said something like you were going to force my thighs apart...I don't know, there was something about that word: 'thighs!' I swear to God I almost came just from hearing it!"

Using the hand I still had wrapped in her hair, I pulled her to me, and panted into her ear: "I'm going to spread those soft, smooth, pale thighs apart, and then I'm going to slide my thick hard cock into your tight wet little cunt! Balls deep; one push!"

Then with no more warning, I picked her up and dropped her onto the bed. She squealed and tried to get her balance, backing away in the process in an instinctive attempt to sit up, right herself, regain her equilibrium. I grabbed her ankles and pulled her toward me. She covered a shriek with her own hand, as I reached up and dragged her panties down her legs. She began to squirm again, fighting back just enough to re-enter the fantasy. I wrenched her legs apart and stared down hungrily at her pussy. She was trimmed, rather than shaved or waxed, a dusting of soft dark hair framed the deep pink of her labia. I could see, and now as I moved forward I could smell, the moist opening of her vagina. Remembering how my smelling her throat had turned her on, I put my face close to her pussy, and took a deep breath. She stopped struggling, lay still, lifted her head, possibly to say something, but before she could open her mouth, I'd pushed my tongue into her opening, and then licked up to flick at her clit.

She yelped, then--more quietly: "Hey! You didn't say you were going to do that...uhhh, oh God!" Another gentle flick of my tongue against her clit.

I brought my head up: "Gotta keep a couple of surprises up my sleeve. Besides, I didn't know I was going to do it until I discovered how good your pussy smells!"

"Liar!"

"Oh yeah. Let me spend the night and see if you don't wake up to find me eating you for breakfast!"

"You want to?"

"Eat you for breakfast? You bet your cute little..."

"Spend the night."

I paused for a second. Another loaded question; another easy answer. "I really kind of do."

She sighed; a contented sound, small and vaguely animal, like a cat in a sunbeam. "I'm glad. I really am. Because I really want you to. Now, Lover, please don't make me beg...Oh-ahhh!"

As she was talking, I'd stood up, nestled the tip of my cock at the opening of her pussy, and pushed inside: balls deep; one thrust.

17.

So warm, so wet, and at the same time so very tight. My cock is thick rather than particularly long, and I could feel every muscle in that part of her tiny body squeezing me, the walls of her cunt lined with skin as soft as hot moist satin. The breath hissed out of me, and I wasn't sure if she'd heard me sigh: "Oh, Lexi...mmm, so good, so..." until I caught her whispered agreement.

"Uh-huh, so full, give me just...goddamn, you are...feels so sweet...move in me, please, please...fuck me!"

I began to rock back and forth in her, long leisurely strokes which allowed me to feel her heat from the tip to the base. I'd begun slowly, afraid I wouldn't be able to last long inside her. "Like this, Sexy Lexi?"

"Harder!"

"Your wish is my command, Princess!" I began to thrust harder, but I kept my strokes long, enjoying the pull of her body around my cock. I was standing beside the bed, and she lay on her back, her lovely legs draped over the edge. Then I felt her pulling away. My cock popped out of her, and we groaned together.

"Up on the bed," she rasped. "Get on top of me, put it back in me....quickly, oh God, I want you back...want to feel your whole body..."

Quick as I could I climbed on top of her. She spread her legs wide, and I pushed back inside.

"Yeah, Baby, that's ooooh yes, that's it. Now fuck me...give it to me good and hard! Take me, oh FUCK yes! That's right...just like th-unh, hunh, hunh, yeah...oh..."

I was thrusting hard and fast into her now, my arms ached from the effort of supporting myself above her, but I couldn't deny myself the sight of either her face, contorted in pleasure, or her breasts, bouncing wildly as we slammed into each other. Harder and harder we went, the bed beneath us heaving to the rhythm of our bodies. Our eyes met, and something in hers made me...

Reach out, grab her wrists and force them down against the mattress above her head. Then I dropped my head to her breast, seized a nipple between my teeth and began fucking her with everything I had. After an initial shriek, I could hear the air rasp out through her lungs as she forced herself not to cry out. She started struggling, like she had when we'd been rehearsing, but now her every buck and twist forced my cock deeper and deeper into her hot wet cunt. I kept thrusting, sweat pouring off me, my lower back beginning to ache, and I could feel her body tightening beneath me, tension building and building and building until...

Lexi began to cum. Her body shook under mine, and a loud rasping sob broke out of her. I took my mouth from her breast and kissed her lips hard, forcing my tongue into her mouth, muffling any sound she might make. I could hear her orgasm crest, sustain and fade through a series of squeaks, hums and moans smothered behind our locked lips. Then my arms gave out, and I lay for a few seconds across her body, my still-hard cock buried as deep as it could go in her now gently spasming pussy.

18.

"So...is that how you'd have done it?"

I was still inside her, still hard, and she was moving gently now, gripping my cock with each gentle rocking thrust.

"You mean..."

"The position. Would you have raped me in mish?"

I stared at her, bemused and astonished that she'd gone back to discussing the scene, even as our lovemaking continued. I thought about asking if everything was ok, but looking down, seeing her wicked little smile, feeling her moving around me...seemed like a silly question. I tried to think about what she'd just asked me. It wasn't easy.

"You know it's a little hard to focus while you're fucking me so good..."

She giggled. "I know...but I promise, just a little longer...I'll make it worth your while..." She stopped moving, squeezed me a few times with the muscles in her vagina. "Come on, Handsome, concentrate!"

"Yeah...okay. Holy...that feels so, huh...alright. Um...two conflicting impulses. 1. He's..."

"Uh-uh."

"What?"

"Not 'he's.' I'm"

Right, okay...oh yeah, keep doing...right so...um, I'm ashamed of my face; I know you think I'm ugly, so...oh fuck, that's....so maybe I decide to...yeah, just like that...to humiliate you, but taking you doggy. That way...huh-huh, oh yeah...I don't have to confront your disgust for me."

"Oooh, yeah, Baby," she thrust upward, taking me deep, "feel how much you disgust me....emmmm!" She giggled again.

"Hey, you're the one who brought it up..."

"And I want an answer! Come on...or can't you think while you're fucking your slutty little princess?"

"Not fucking helping!"

"Poor baby. Want me to stop?"

"No..."

"No, you don't want me to stop...?"

"Lex, I don't want you to ever stop fucking me, but what I meant was, no, I wouldn't do you from behind."

"Why not?"

"Well I think you're the most beautiful thing in the world, right...ooh, so you like that analysis, huh?"

"You bet I do. Go on..."

"Well..." A strange thought occurred to me. "Holy shit, that's funny..."

"Wait a minute, what's...?"

"Stop moving for a minute. Let me just...be inside you..."

"Ok, sure, but what's funny?"

"It's where the two experiences come together; maybe the only place."

"What two experiences?"

"The characters and the people: De Flores raping Beatrice, and Saul making love to...or fucking Alexis. Other than the act of penetration, the two experiences aren't comparable, right?"

"Well...not really, I mean...what we're doing is consensual. We...um, we wanted each other, and so we..."

I said: "Know why I'm on top of you?"

"Um, because you're fucking me?"

"Yes, I am, or you're fucking me...but I mean, do you know why I sort of maneuvered things so that I could have you in missionary?"

"Why?"

"Because I think you are so beautiful that I wanted the pleasure of watching your face when you came."

"Saul, that's...the most, I mean..."

"But it's also why De Flores takes Beatrice in missionary: why would he deny himself the pleasure of watching as he deflowers her. She's the most beautiful thing in his world. So yeah. To answer your question: he pulls her down and takes her in missionary. That's how it would go"

She thought about it for a second, then started moving around me again. "That make sense." she said, "and "and that feels good; feels like somebody's getting close." She smiled up at me, then pulled my head down for a kiss. Her thrusts became more urgent as our lips parted and our tongues thrust in and out of our mouths mirroring the way I was thrusting in and out of Alexis. After a few minutes she broke the kiss.