A Lonely Mom, a Horny Son, and Xmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a beautiful cock, Anthony," said his mother while staring at his erect penis.

She stared at it in the way that he had always imagined his mother staring at his naked cock while he masturbated himself.

'I can't believe I'm exposing my naked prick to my mother. I can't believe she's staring at my naked prick in the way that I stared her naked tits,' he thought.

She sat up in bed for a better look of his naked prick. Then, she leaned closer to his engorged prick as if she was about to take him in hand before taking him in her mouth to suck him.

'I'd love my mother to suck me. I'd love her to give me a blowjob,' he thought.

She looked from his stiff prick to look up at her son with a big, sexually aroused smile.

"It's so big," she said staring up at her son. "Your cock is much bigger than your father's prick."

When she moved forward like that, her breasts moved forward with her and her nightgown opened even more to expose more of her naked breasts. With much of her nightgown caught beneath the both of them, it appeared as if she was wearing a cape instead of a nightgown. She repositioned herself in bed for a better look at her son's prick and when she did both of her naked breasts fell out of her nightgown in plain view of her son's horny eyes.

"Mom," said Anthony staring at his mother's big, naked tits.

He looked as embarrassed as he appeared sexually excited. Samantha looked down at her exposed, naked breasts before looking up at her son. Obviously, she was flashing Anthony her big, naked tits, her areolas, and her erect, pink nipples. Obviously, she was sexually teasing him by showing him all that he had yearned to see.

"Oh, Anthony," she said with a sigh while rolling her eyes. "It's only my breasts. What's the big deal. It's just my tits. You sucked on these tits when you were a baby," she said lifting her breast in the palm of her hand as if offering her tit up to him to suck.

Sharing his sexual excitement with her sexual arousal, she stared down at him staring at her naked breasts.

"You have a beautiful body, Mom," said Anthony staring at his mother's big, naked tits.

As if his compliment was her invitation, she unbuttoned the top of her nightgown.

"Since you're showing me your cock, would you like to see my tits?" Before he could answer, she withdrew her arms from her nightgown. "I'll show you my tits. Would you like that, Anthony? Would you like you see your mother's naked tits?"

Before he could even answer her, exposing both her naked breasts to him, she slid her nightgown down around her waist. Obviously enjoying exposing herself to her son, her face was filled with incestuous, sexual arousal. She looked down at herself before looking up at him with pride and sexual arousal. Obviously, Samantha was proud of her big tits and was sexually excited to show her son her naked breasts.

"Mom," he said and was all that he could say.

Samantha laughed at her son's embarrassment.

"So, tell me. What do you think of your mother's tits? Judging from your erection, I'd say that you liked what you felt and are seeing now," she said putting his hand on her breast again while wrapping her fingers around his cock again. "Am I correct?"

Anthony stared at his mother's naked tits as if he had never seen naked tits before.

"You have beautiful breasts, Mother," he said.

She gave him a warm, motherly smile.

"Samantha. Call me Samantha or Sam. It's weird for you to call me mother when I'm topless and in bed with you and with my hand around your erection," she said with a dirty laugh. "If you don't mind, I'd rather pretend that I'm someone else other than your mother and am with someone else other than with my son."

# # #

Anthony felt and fondled his mother's big tits, first one and then the other.

"I love your big tits, Samantha," he said moving his hand away from her tits.

She moved his hand back to her naked breast.

"Go ahead. You may feel my breasts, just not my nipples," she said.

Anthony stared up at his mother.

"Why can't I feel your nipples?"

He held her breast in the palm of his hand before sliding a slow palm across her nipple and before taking her nipple in between his fingers. While his mother stared down at what his fingers were doing to her nipple, he pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipple.

"Oh, Anthony. Don't do that. Please don't do that," she said feebly protesting her son fingering her nipple. "God, oh, God."

She put her hand on his hand to prevent him from fingering her nipple but released his hand when he moved his hand to her other breast and nipple.

"Why not? Why can't I finger your nipples, Mom, I mean, Samantha?"

Anthony so wanted to kiss his mother. He so wanted to stick his tongue in his mother's mouth. He so wanted to make love to his mother before fucking his mother. He so wanted to give his mother incestuous sex. He so wanted to give his mother multiple orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock as his Christmas gift to her.

"Anthony, my God, Anthony, if you continue fingering my nipples like that, you'll sexually arouse me. You'll make me wet," she said breathlessly. She parted her legs, took his hand in her hand, and moved his fingers to her naked pussy. "See? Now look what you've done. You made me all wet, Anthony. Now that I'm sexually aroused, if you keep fingering my nipples and fingering my pussy, I'll have no control over what I sexually do next."

# # #

As if she was daring him to finger her erect nipples and finger her wet pussy, Anthony laughed.

"Now, you tell me. What will you do, Mother, if I continue fingering your erect nipples and fingering your wet pussy," he said fingering his mother's cunt with one hand while pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples with his other hand?

Samantha closed her eyes and let out her sexual delight in a gasp.

"Forget about giving you a hand job. I'd give you a blowjob," she said in a sexually aroused whisper as if talking to herself. "I'd suck your cock," she said gasping again when her son rubbed her clit faster and moved his other finger deeper inside her pussy. Fingerfucking his mother while rubbing her clit, he was finally masturbating her. "I'd fucking blow you and allow you to cum in my mouth, your mother's mouth, and would swallow your cum," she said delirious with sexual arousal.

Undaunted by her warning, while fingering her nipples, he masturbated his mother while French kissing her. He rubbed her clit and fingerfucked his mother while turning, pulling, and twisting her erect nipples. He fingerfucked his mother's cunt deeper and faster as if he was her boyfriend, her lover, or her husband instead of her son. Determined to make his mother cum, he couldn't wait to see the expression on her face. He couldn't wait to hear the sounds she made when cumming.

"Suck my cock, Mom. Blow me," he said. "I need to cum in your beautiful mouth. I need to watch you sucking me while staring up at me with your big, blue eyes. I need to watch you swallow my cum," he said.

She stared down at his hand fingering her nipples and her pussy before staring down at his expose prick. She stared down at her son masturbating her. While watching and waiting for her to cum, Anthony stared up at his mother.

"Oh, Anthony. Anthony. Please don't. Please stop. You're going to make me cum. Don't. Stop. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Don't stop. Rub me faster. Fuck me deeper. Anthony. Oh, my God. Anthony. Oh, my God. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Anthony," said Samantha falling back in the soft comfort of her bed after having a sexual orgasm from her son masturbating her.

He continued feeling his mother's breasts while fingering her nipples. Then, as if giving her a not so subtle hint, he slid a slow finger across his mother's full, red lips. Tasting herself on his finger, she took his finger in her mouth and sucked it as if she was sucking her son's prick.

"Suck my cock, Mother. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said again.

She ejected his finger with her tongue to speak. Then, she pushed down her covers with her legs to expose her naked pussy to her son in the way that he exposed his naked cock to his mother. Anthony stared at his mother's naked cunt in the way that she stared at her son's naked cock.

"Oh, Anthony. It's been a long time since I've had a cock in my mouth," she said with sexual arousal. "It's been a long time since a man ejaculated his cum in my mouth. I'd love to suck you, Anthony. I'd love to give you a blowjob," she said looking up at her son while slowly stroking his erect prick again. "The best Christmas gift you could give me, I'd love you to cum in my mouth."

Something he always wanted to do, he leaned down to give his mother another deep, wet kiss.

"After you take me in your mouth, after you blow me, I'll eat your pussy. Then, I'll make love to you before fucking you. Finally, after I give you two more sexual orgasms, one with my tongue and a third one with my cock, I want you to finish blowing me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth, Mother," he said.

While slowly stroking her son, she stared down at his cock before staring back up at him.

"Anthony, oh Anthony, should we be doing this? Should I be having sex with my son and should you be having sex with your mother? This is so wrong."

He smiled at his mother before French kissing her again.

"Yes, we should be doing this. Obviously, we both sexually need this," he said. "Merry Christmas, Mother," he said moving his mouth in between her shapely thighs.

Samantha move halfway down the bed to take her son in her mouth. She stroked him while sucking him. She continued sucking him until he was ready to cum and asked her to stop. Not wanting to cum just yet, he wanted to eat his mother first before making love to her and before fucking her. Then, he'd want her to finish her blowjob. He'd want to cum in his mother's mouth.

# # #

His mother returned her head to her pillow and spread her legs wide for her son to finger her while eating her. In way that she moved halfway down the bed to blow him, Anthony moved halfway down the bed to eat her. As if he was Adam in the Garden of Eden and eating forbidden fruit, he fingered his mother's cunt while licking his mother's cunt.

"Anthony, oh, Anthony," she said taking his head in between her hands. "Lick me faster. Rub my clit harder. Finger me deeper. Don't stop. Please don't stop. You're going to make me cum again, Anthony. You're going to make your mother cum," she said putting a heavy hand behind her son's head and mashing his face in her cunt.

As if giving him a cum bath, she rubbed her vaginal secretions all over her son's face. As if she was the man and he was the women, obviously enjoying her son eating her pussy, she humped his mouth with her hips and fucked his face with her sopping wet pussy. He continued rubbing her clit while licking his mother. Rubbing her harder while fingering her deeper, he licked her faster. As he was a pussy eating machine, he ate his mother in the way he had always imagined eating her while sniffing her panties and masturbating himself.

Anthony reached up to fondle her breasts and finger her nipples while continuing to eat her cunt, his mother's cunt. He squeezed her big tits while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. In the way that he was having his sexual way with his mother's big, naked tits, he had his incestuous way with his mother's pussy.

"Uma, uma, uma," he said adding sound effects to eating his mother. "Uma, uma, uma," he said.

Samantha tightened her legs and arched her back while closing her eyes and grabbing the sheet with both hands.

"Anthony! Anthony! Oh, my God, Anthony. Jesus Christ. Anthony! Oh, Anthony. Lick me faster. Rub me harder. Fingerfuck me deeper. Make me cum, Anthony. Make me cum," she said taking his head in her hands again. "Don't stop licking me. Don't stop fingerfucking me. Please don't stop. I'm cumming, Anthony. I'm cumming," she said collapsing in her bed again.

They both remained silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex. Then, Anthony kissed his mother again and she returned his deep, wet kiss with her deep, wet kiss. Kissing and kissing one another, they French kissed one another. With them both so sexually aroused, when Anthony mounted his mother, she reached her hand down to insert her son's big, hard cock in her warm, wet pussy.

"Oh, Mom," he said ready to make sweet, passionate love to his mother. "You're so warm. You're so wet. You're so tight. I love making love to you."

He humped her slowly while moving his cock deeper instead of her. She returned his slow, loving humps with his slow, loving humps. Then, humping her harder and humping her faster, Anthony was fucking his mother and Samantha was fucking her son. Fucking one another, after giving his mother a sexual orgasm with his fingers and a second, sexual orgasm with his tongue, he was determined to give his mother a third sexual orgasm with his cock.

"Anthony. Oh, Anthony. Fuck me, Anthony. Fuck your mother. Fuck your mother, you mother fucker. Fuck your mother. Make me cum. Make me cum. Make Mommy cum," she said. "Fuck me, Anthony. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Anthony continued fucking his mother faster and harder until she had her third, sexual orgasm. Enjoying the afterglow of sex again they rested before Samantha slid halfway down the bed to take her son's cock in her hand and before taking his stiff, wet prick in her mouth. Sucking him while stroking him, she sucked all of her vaginal secretions from her son's cock. Determined to have him cum in her mouth, she continued stroking her son's big prick while sucking his engorged dick.

"Oh, Mom," he said putting a gentle hand behind his mother's blonde, pretty head.

He humped her mouth and fucked her face.

"Cum, Anthony," she said temporarily removing his cock from her mouth to speak. "Cum. Cum in Mommy's mouth. I need to taste you. I need to swallow you," she said stroking him faster while sucking him deeper. "Cum in my mouth. Cum in Mommy's mouth."

As soon as she told him to cum, he did. Anthony exploded a huge load of cum in his mother's mouth. Obviously thinking he was done cumming, as soon as she released him from her mouth, as if his cock was a champagne bottle, he gushed another load of cum all over his mother's face, in her blonde hair and across her big, naked breasts.

Even though she had asked him to call her Samantha, especially with her blowing him, it sexually excited him to call her Mom and Mother while having sex with her.

"I love you, Mom. Merry Christmas," he said.

He gave his mother another deep, wet kiss.

"I love you, Anthony. Merry Christmas."

Samantha returned her son's deep, wet kiss with her deep, wet kiss.

Now that they experienced one another sexually, as if they were husband and wife instead of mother and son, sleeping in her bed every night, they continued their sexual relationship. Even though Anthony found a woman to love, marry, and have children with and even though his mother found a man to love and marry, every Christmas they sexually came together again. As their Christmas gift to one another, they had incestuous sex.

The End

1...456789