A Long-Distance Commitment

Story Info
A married man. With a long-distance ‘friend’. Could it work?
4.9k words
4
7.9k
6

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reesa and I had been friends from the moment we met at work. Ten years younger than me, and likely ten years more experienced when it comes to the opposite sex. Fun and sexiness personified. Dark hair and the dark brown eyes of an Italian model.

And way out of my league.

Not to mention, I'm married.

But I loved being around her. Even if only friendzoned.

***

Many years later, each of us in new jobs and a thousand miles apart, we had at least stayed mildly in touch. She had married, raised a child and divorced. Still ultra desirable.

Her contact tonight seemed totally out of character; don't ask me why; it just was. She seemed to be feeling me out about my family situation. We're great. I lied. We're ok. And lucky to even have survived a previous situation. My bad. And Reesa knew all about it; she had even warned me to be more careful.

"I'm not so great", she admitted. "I just need my friend to talk to. In fact, more than that. I need to go out on a limb here."

She continued. "I know you've had feelings for me, even though you knew I was beyond reach; am I right? Tell the truth."

Dang. Was I that obvious? Deep breath. "Yeah, how'd you know."

"Your pants gave it away, Idiot." (LOL)

(Oh yeah. That.)

"So here I am getting ready to turn 50 and nothing seems to be working for me normally. I've been ready to give up on the whole bunch of you men!"

"But then I started wondering, just wondering. Maybe my real guy was right in front of me and I didn't realize it. Is it too late? Could I have my independent life here just fine, but possibly have you as my intimate friend, long-distance, committed to me -- even while married?"

I didn't know what to say. or even think. But my mouth opened and words tumbled out anyway.

"Sure, I guess. You always know I'm here for ya."

"No, dufus. I mean committed to me, even if only long-distance."

"Committed like how?"

"Well, like sworn to secrecy, even if our conversations go deep."

"I can do that. I always have, haven't I?"

"Yeah ok deeper than that. I need a bond. A sign. And I don't mean a ring. Just a demonstration of your undying commitment to love me, even long-distance, and even as I know you also want to make your marriage work."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Like I said, I'm going out on a limb here. Afraid you'll freak out and tell your wife or our friends."

"I won't. I promise."

"Ok, I'm embarrassed to ask this out loud, but I'm going to send you something. Just promise me you'll put it in your pocket and carry it with you for a week - then make up your mind. And if you refuse it then and send it back, fine. But don't ever contact me again. I'd be too embarrassed, and, well, insulted. So this is it - make it or break it. Ok? Promise? Carry it with you day & night for 7 days before deciding."

"And if you accept my token of love, put it on and wear it from time to time, so I can be sure you're thinking of me. That's all I'll need -- just to know you care that much. Is that too much for a girl to ask in life? That's the love I'm looking for. And I promise not to interfere with your marriage, ok? If anything, it may enhance your bedroom attitude. Your wife would probably even thank me. If she knew."

***

Three days later, a package was delivered to my doorstep. I hurried it off to the garage and opened it. She couldn't be serious. I could never wear that.

But I knew I would do as she asked, and carry it for 7 days as I debated how not to lose contact with her forever.

I got hard just slipping her gift into my pocket. A chastity device. And pink. Dang.

***

That night she texted: "Ok, I know it was delivered. I'm embarrassed, but now you know. I want you that badly. Even if I can never have you in my arms, it'll be enough to have you in my tight little pink pussy from time to time."

So not always; just whenever I felt horny enough to put my dick in check. Hey I could do that. In fact, I really need some self-control in that area anyway. Little did she know, my dick doesn't get much pussy these days, and my hand does the heavy-lifting.

So I carried it. Even jacked off on it tonight. Dang.

***

Monday, Day One

Strange day. Fearful of everyone. Anyone.

I can't believe I have this lumpy object in my pocket at work.

And I can't believe I'm this close to carrying on a long-distance mind-game with her. She's been in my head oh so many times. Especially when my dick is in my hand.

And now she's offering me her 'pink pussy' to slip into whenever I want.

I'll be saying Yes. No doubt. But I just can't jump ahead. I need to play along first.

"Well, how was work today? Did anyone notice you were carrying it?"

"No. I hid it in my desk all day."

"You what? That wasn't the deal. You promised you'd carry my gift. I'm disappointed already. I really thought you cared more than that."

"I'm sorry. I'll carry it with me tomorrow. I promise."

"Thanks. I love knowing you're doing this for me. It makes me feel all tingly again, like a teenager in love. Please don't disappoint me. Promise?"

"Ok"

"No. Say 'I promise, Reesa.'. And say it like I know you say things lovingly to Jen when she makes you promise things. Remember, I've heard her do that. Right in front of me even. Remember when you hired me but she stopped in to meet me? You were so funny. And shy. You turned 5 shades of red. But eventually, when she glared at you, you caved and said it: "Yes Jen, I promise to be on my good behavior with Reesa." And I told her I'd report ya if you didn't. i liked your wife from day one. she's awesome."

Dang.

***

Day Two

So I carried it with me everywhere. Man, it even made me hard a couple of times. Glad I had a desk to hide behind, so to speak. I almost was afraid to talk to Karla my assistant when she'd come in from time to time.

Btw she also had occupied my head and 'hand' somewhat often as well. So this was a dangerous mind intersection of the two.

That evening, again the text came.

"Well, did you do it for me like you said you would? "

"Yes. I kept my promise."

"Did you fidget?"

"Yeah I guess I was kind of fidgetty today."

She sent a smiley emoji.

Dang. She's enjoying the head-game already.

***

Day Three

"Well? What are you thinking by now. I'm getting excited. Almost like I may be getting engaged. How about you honey?"

Honey? This girl of my dreams is calling me her honey? I dare not tell her just how quickly I am ready to clamp it down on my pecker for her. She'd have me wrapped around her little finger."

"Oh it's ok I guess. And you wouldn't make me wear it very often or long, right?"

"Oh honey, I won't be *making* you wear it at all. I'm just cherishing the thought that from time to time, my long-time best friend will ask me if he can slide his dick into my tight little pink pussy. You know, asking very politely like you ask your wife, right?"

***

Bedtime couldn't arrive fast enough. Jen & I kissed and cuddled. "What's got into you, Cassanova?"

I asked Jen very politely 'for permission to enter' -- as always, and just as Reesa had suspected I would... very politely.

"Permission granted."

And I slid it in. Into her. Tight. Little. Pink. Pussy. My mind raced. And blew my load immediately.

"And what, you're going to leave me high and dry now? I don't think so! Go get a warm cloth and clean me up. Then you're going down on me, Mister! Twice."

***

Day Four

I can't believe she did that last night. And it tasted awful no matter how well I had tried to clean it. And she knew it. By the second time, she had leaked almost all of it. So nasty she had to force my head down into it. Tight indeed. I couldn't breathe. Oh yeah, she knew it ok. And made me pay. Paid double, really. For that tight, little, pink, pussy of hers.

And didn't let me shower or wash up before work today. Said it was part of my punishment.

My thoughts swam crazily in my head all day. Karla caught me daydreaming.

"Hey Boss. Easy on those mints. You're emptying my little candy dish. What are you trying to cover up, anyway? Have you been drinking? Or is it that awful cologne you're wearing?"

I bolted and pretty much kept to myself all day. I did. I reeked. Five o'clock couldn't come soon enough.

***

Reesa's text came on my way home.

"Well? How did it go today? Has your personal assistant noticed it yet? Or a change in your behavior? How about Jen? Has she noticed anything different?"

"No, but... No, I mean, just no. she hasn't. I mean, they haven't"

***

Friday, Day Five

I may be imagining it. You know, the power of suggestion. I can't help but think Karla *has* noticed. Is she really winking at me as she offers me a mint first thing as i arrive at the office? Oh those beautiful eyes of hers. It's hard not to stare; I'd get lost in them.

And Jen. I almost feel like Jen's a little extra assertive at night. Last night she specially asked me to wash our dinner dishes by hand. And she dried them, just staring at me the whole time in my rubber gloves. Slapped my butt and made me redo several dishes she said weren't clean enough.

You don't suppose Jen had discovered it in my pockets at night, do you? I shuddered at the thought. No way. I would be mortified.

Had she told Karla? Or why is she pressing up against me today, constantly offering me a mint with a wink. One time, even holding it in her teeth for me to come get it. I don't know how I restrained myself. But rushed to the bathroom and worked one off in the stall. Dang.

I left early. And stopped for beer or few before working up my nerve to go home.

***

"Well?"

Reesa's nightly text snapped me out of another daydream and hard-on. Good thing, too. Jen was getting ready for bed ad could have caught me not paying attention.

"Oh. It was a good day, how about you?"

"I'm not asking about chit-chat. I'm asking how the cage did in your pocket today. Did it rattle at an inopportune moment in a conference? Did it bulge like a hard-on when Karla was around? Can you imagine actually wearing it for me someday and having to talk to her while your dick is clamped down? Imagine our nightly chat after a day like that at the office. I will be so proud to know you're mine, even from a distance."

I nearly blew a load right there in my pj's.

"Hey you! Yeah, you with the obedient little tongue. Why don't you shut that phone off and get your pecker in here to bed. I need another round or two like last time. Do you think you can last longer, or do you need to go down on me first? And hope to get your woody wet in the morning. Yeah, I think we better start playing it safe. For some reason you can't be trusted these days. You've not been dipping into Karla's little 'candy dish' have you? No you know better, don't ya? You know I'd have you castrated, just like I threatened after the last time, with you-know-who. And you know I will. Say it. Say what you promised me back then. Say what you agreed to. In writing. In our lawyer's office. Say it. And I'll let you go down on me to earn some brownie points. Brownie points for in the morning. You know, before you go into the office. I want you good and satisfied before you go see Karla. Right? Ok, so say it. What did I make you do?"

Dang.

"I signed the form."

"Right. And it's on file at the clinic. And at the sheriff's office. And don't you forget it. I can have you picked up at any time. And delivered. Our state doesn't look kindly on double-adultery."

"Ok down ya go."

And down I went. Eating her musky vagina after a long day as personal trainer at the gym.

***

Day Six, Saturday

Woody. Woody the wooden pecker.

"Sweetheart. Jen. Wake up. Permission to enter?"

"Not now Harold. I'm sleepy. You got me so good last night. Three times. I was in seventh heaven. And completely exhausted. You were an animal, dear. Now go back to sleep."

Who could sleep?

"Please Sweetheart. I'm so horny."

"No. I said no. And no means no. Remember? That's 'Strike One'. Don't make me go further. Now go to sleep."

I can't. And especially now that she brought that up again. Dang. Never get strikes, guys. I don't even remember when that started. Oh wait, yes I do. I should have nixed that from the get-go. But she was sooo sexy on our honeymoon, I didn't want to screw my chances. So I just accepted that one little marriage rule. Little. Or so I thought.

Buzz. My phone went off.

"Well?"

Wow, that's awfully early. Almost as if she knew exactly when to text me when I'm most susceptible to her charms.

And a hard dick doesn't take much to charm.

"To tell you the truth. I'm horny as heck. Jen made me, well, satisfy her, so to speak, 3 times last night and I got nothing. She's even given me Strike One this morning for persisting. I can't chance her catching me doing you-know-what."

"So this might be a perfect time to try on the cage, Honey. You know, to help you control yourself, right? Like I said, it's only for when you *want* to wear it. I'd never *make* you do something you didn't want to do. Actually, you'd even have want it pretty badly, like now, and ask politely. Lije now. Try me."

"You're right, Reesa. It could help. Is it ok to try it on now? I didn't think I was allowed."

"Oh sure, Honey. Try it on. See if it does the job."

"Oh my. Ow. It's fairly small, Reesa. Can you send me a larger one?"

"No silly, it's suppose to be snug. And I knew from memory your hard-on showing through your suit wasn't gigantic. So it'll be perfect, you'll get used to it. And you can slip it right off anytime you need to. There's no key-lock on this model. Why don't you leave it on for the day to try it out? You know, before tomorrow's decision time. Go back to bed and snuggle up, and think of me. Ok?"

(You can count on that!)

"Ok, Reesa. Thanks."

I snuggled up to Jen. But no way I was getting any sleep. I finally got up. Made coffee. Paced. Fidgeted. Finally took a cold shower. Put the cage in my pocket, and went out to mow the lawn.

***

That evening Jen hit the pause button on the tv remote. "Harold, get this. I just got a text on my phone that invites me to join a club. Free first year. Your assistant Karla apparently referred me. And she gets a Bonus year of membership with her boyfriend if I sign up and quality. It's win win."

"What club, dear? Wait. With her boyfriend? How does that work?"

"Oh sweetie, you'd be involved too. Husbands or boyfriends co-sign the applications. But the membership is in my name. Ok? It's apparently a club that meets monthly out at the Adult Superstore on Hwy 7. Guys can attend too -- in fact at least one guy gets scheduled to attend each meeting. Every guy has to take a turn at being *that guy*. That sounds so hot. Take me out there tonight to sign up? I'll make it worth your while. Remember Mr. Wooden-pecker this morning? I promise I'll pay you back tonight, big time. Say yes. And let's go now."

We came home from Hwy7 Club with Mr. Wooden Pecker encased in Mr. Tortoise-Shell. And Jen was too excited to spoil it with a quickie. She asked me to keep it on overnight. And she'd give me a blowjob in the morning and a 'wild fuck' tomorrow night. She promised. And I caved. She made me go down on her. So wet! Each time. So very wet. And she finally fell asleep. While my mind raced. And my pecker pushed against its captor.

She (or should I say we) have to qualify by buying the starter cage and showing the store-owner I'm locked in it each Saturday night of the trial month. And each time, Jen has to convince him I've spent at least 24 hours locked up during the week. If he doesn't sign her Club Journal, she doesn't qualify. And get this, Jen (and I) have to requalify each year -- new cage, weekly reporting, AND... we have to find a new member like Karla did. Or else pay the $5,000 Annual Fee. And if we don't qualify and requalify each year, Jen's reference, Karla, gets penalized, punished. Not to mention, Karla's co-signer boyfriend. So Jen made sure I knew the pressure she's under for us to succeed. And keep on succeeding.

But... if we *do* qualify during this trial period, Karla will get the Bonus Year Membership. But think about it: She'll *know* that I'm always subject to chastity at Jen's every whim. Apparently like Karla's boyfriend is. I will never live it down at work if she tells anyone there.

And Reesa? My dream girl will leave me forever if I'm not in her cage by midnight tomorrow. And if not, no doubt she'll make an announcement loud and clear to my wife. And thus also Karla.

Strike Three? I'm so fucked if I don't get out by midnight, and give myself to my dream girl.

***

Day Seven, Sunday. D-Day. Decision Day.

Buzz. My phone woke me.

"Well honey? Today's the day. Tonight you decide. I'm so excited. I know you'll ask me, won't you?"

"Ask you?"

"Yes silly. You know I'm not making you, right? So you'll need to ask me if you can slip your penis into my tight, little, pink pussy. For keeps."

"Wait. What do you mean 'for keeps'?

"Well not wear it forever, but have it forever. Either wearing it. Or in your pocket so you could wear it on command. I mean on demand. You know, like when you need to wear it. You'll just ask me to, right? That's all I meant. And it's suddenly like I finally have a lifelong committed boyfriend, a husband almost, for keeps. It's the thing every girl has dreamed of. A life bestie. Please ask me tonight at midnight, ok? Maybe even tell me those 3 words every girl wants to hear."

Oh my! She knows I'll say yes. I mean, I'll ask her to allow me to do that. But I still have to manage to somehow get free. I sure wouldn't want to promise her something I couldn't fulfill. Or worse, that Jen would find out about our brief quasi-affair, and, well, you know. OMG! I hadn't thought of that! Would Jen call this double-adultery? This could cost me my balls!

But I sure wouldn't want to lose Reesa out of my life. That would be nearly the same horrible outcome.

I'm going to have to learn to juggle these two. And very, very, carefully. More carefully than before.

"Ok sweetie. I'll text you at midnight."

"Jen. Wake up sweetie. I am sooo ready to be let out for that blowjob you promised."

Jen stirred. And reached back to feel my cage. Still secure.

"Not now Harold."

"But you promised! Please, Jen?"

"Strike Two, Harold. Go back to sleep."

***

I woke again later, startled by a warm tongue on my balls. And the unlocking of the new cage that Jen bought from the owner of the Adult Superstore. Some *free* club it is. $150 for a cheap starter cage! Her lips sucked my penis into her mouth. I was so horny I nearly blew my load into the back of her throat but she had commanded me not to.

"I'm going to feed it back to you, so don't you dare shoot it into my stomach. Or you'll pay. Remember you're already on Strike Two, Mister."

That's all it took - the threat, and I nearly came at the mere mention. It was all I could do to *not* jam it to the back of her throat. She took my load into her mouth and I knew what was inevitably coming. She lifted off and planted a wet juicy, and I do mean juicy, kiss on me. Her tongue raped my lips, and she spat the nasty load into me like a cannonball. I gagged. I couldn't help but swallow. Then without any warning, she busted my nuts. Like the store-owner showed her last night. I keeled over onto the floor. And felt her jam my balls painfully through the plastic ring, capping my softened dick with the cage. Click. I was back in lock-up again. And in pain.

She went to her desk and wrote a Day 1 entry into her new Club Journal.

And made me sign it.

I'm looking forward to the 'wild fuck' later today. It's been a long time since she let me do that.

But even more importantly, can we get it done and free from the cage by midnight?

***

12