A Long Distance Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For other straight friends, this moment may be a source of awkwardness or tension. But I guess, my friendship with Wyeth has been long and deep that we never let weird, life changing events like this taint our relationship.

"So, am I going to be expecting men to be sleeping here with you now, instead of your usual women and cougars?" I tease.

He glares at me, "I like getting pegged in the ass. I'm not that gay yet, okay. Ohhhh... shit... This is soooooo crazy goooood!"

I raise my eyebrow, "so am I just gonna keep fucking you with this thing all night, or...?"

He reaches down and takes the dildo off his ass. "Sorry. It's just nice to have my hands free while getting dildoed. Haha. Thanks for doing that. You pervert."

My eyes widen, "why am I the pervert? I'm not the one with a monster fake cock in his ass?!"

"Oh come on. You lied about being at work so you can catch me in the act. Why would you do that, huh?!" he challenges me.

I cough in nervousness, "well, I am uhh... concerned. And worried for you. And curious about what's happening to you."

"Yeah. And you are hard inside your pants. I can see your bulge," he points out.

I look down and see my bulge, "well... I haven't had a lay in weeks. So..." But I know it's because of more than that.

"Well, I'm not judging you," he tells me, "and thanks Blane. Thanks for being cool about this. I'm still wrapping my head around these new experiences I've been having. And you're really just so cool about it."

I stand up, "yeah. We're good friends. And since we were young I've known you are one extra-horny bloke. But just so you know, I won't do that for you again. That's weird. That's too intimate for friends, I would say. I was just curious. But now that I've seen how your ass is able to take that huge thing, I'm goods."

He chuckles and nods. "Agreed."

We smile at each other.

——————————————————————————

Nothing eventful happens for the next four days. We go back to our daily work and house living. Aside from jokes and banters about what happened, we never have deep discussions about the dildo play that happened.

He no longer plays music in the evening. So, I can hear him moaning inside his room. And I know what causes those loud groans.

My mind replays a new image of Wyeth's ass: this time with a dildo slicing itself into it. And it still gets me hard. I jack off to that image, and to images of sexy women as well, everyday since that day.

Unlike Wyeth though, I am not really considering exploring my obsession with his ass. I decide that it might just be a fleeting fetish that will eventually go away when I start to go on serious dates again. I just want our midyear audit reports to be done already so I can have extra time to socialize.

I return that evening to the house and quickly take a shower. When I get out, I find Wyeth standing by the bathroom door.

I gasp, "shit! You scared me!" I wrap the towel around my naked waist.

"Sorry, I just wanna tell you something," he says, looking worried.

My eyebrows met, "what is it?"

"Well, I wanna ask you if it's okay if I invite a guy over tomorrow here?" he asks cautiously.

I cross my arms, "oh wow. So you're serious about that now. Wow."

He scratches his head, "yeah. I just want to try it already. So, I know if I really like it."

"Yeah, and who is this guy?"

"I met him in an app, called grindr?"

"So you don't know him personally?"

"Well- uhm no. You know we don't have so many gay friends. And our guy friends- well I don't know if they'll be as cool as you with it."

I laugh, "yeah. Our friends are bigoted assholes. But don't you think it's too risky to do it with a stranger?"

"Dude. I'm way into deep into this," he replies seriously, "I'm way over dildos. I need a real cock in my ass."

I notice him looking down on me. There is an ample bulge in front of my white towel.

I step back, "you're not thinking-"

"I am thinking. Yes. You. You were curious enough to plug my ass with a dildo before, maybe you'd be curious to also try yours in me," he says in a straight voice, "I just wanna know if this is just a temporary itch."

He stares at my eyes intensely. I have never seen him this sexually hungry before.

My semi-erect cock makes a tent in my towel.

"You are crazy."

"Yeah. I am."

"But I'm not gay."

"Neither is my dildo."

"You're crazy," I repeat with a breathier voice.

Wyeth nods, "well, no pressure. Maybe I'll just message this grindr guy. I'll go to his place and I'll let him have it." Then he walks back to his room.

I chase after him and also enter his room. "Okay. Okay ugh fine! But no one will know!"

"I don't plan on telling anyone. I'm not so proud of this either," he admits.

"So, what happens now?"

Wyeth does not answer. He takes his boxers off and gets completely naked. He is hard. "I'm naked now. Can I see your cock now, Blane?"

I nervously unwrap myself. Surprisingly, my dick is at full mast. Maybe I do want this.

I see his adam's apple move. He is starting to sweat. He stares at my member. "C-can I touch it?"

I don't answer.

His hand reaches out and handles my cock.

"Oooohhh..." I coo when I feel his soft hand rubbing against my shaft.

"Ohhh shit. This feels much better than my dildo." He then spends a full minute just caressing my penis.

I release grunts as I allowed him to feel me.

Then he releases it, moves to his bed at raises his feet to the air.

His gaping hole comes to view.

"Put that in me, Blane!" he requests.

As my body slowly walks to him, my mind races. Half of me is reluctant because, man. That is an asshole. Second. He is a man. And I am not gay. Half of me is just hellishly horny. I want to put my cock in that gaping hole ever since I laid my eyes on it by accident. I have just realized that now.

I kneel under him. Then I hold his thighs. I line up my dick with his ass hole. "So, do I just put this in... or?"

"I cleaned it. And I fingered my self for an hour before you came. I think that's relaxed now," he reassures.

"Shit. What a slut you have become," I comment.

I push my cock forward. And almost immediately, moist heat envelopes its head. I immediately feel it. I groan and he immediately find myself pushing in harder.

"Ohhh shiiiiiiiiit!" I shout. His hole sucks my whole length in.

He punches down on the bed, "OH SHIT!"

"Are you alright?!" I ask.

"Damn! Oh shit! That's the spot!" he says hoarsely.

"What do you want me to do?!"

"FUCK ME DAMN IT!"

Then I start thrusting myself in and out of his hole. I can't believe this. It feels fantastic. I have never felt something so soft yet so tight before. His ass is definitely better than any pussy that I have had. "Oooh goood! Ooooohhh shit! FUUCK SO TIGHT!" I fuck him like a mad man.

But aside from his asshole giving my dick the best time while it enters and exits it, I enjoy the sight of my fucking sexy muscleman best friend writhing in pleasure. His body shudders uncontrollably. His head presses on to the pillow. His hands keep punching the bed. His cock remains hard and spewing precum as he receives my cock.

Suddenly, he puts his hands on my shoulders and then pulls me down. He kisses me.

I stop fucking because it took my by surprise. He forces my lips to part. He tongue explores my mouth. I could not stop him. I just gave in. Because it started feeling nice.

Damn. No wonder this guy is a ladies' man. He is such a good kisser.

While we kiss ardently, I resume my fucking. I feel his hard cock pressing against our hard bellies, coating them with precum. My mind races as we mate like rabbits.

His moans muffle inside my mouth. My moans do the same in his.

Wyeth breaks from the kiss, "Blane, oh my good..."

"Yeah? You like my dick? You like me fucking your hungry pussy?!" I grumble while staring deeply in his eyes, dirty talking him like I do my women.

He turns red. "Yes I dooo... Ohhh Blane. Fuuuck me! Ohhh god that's the spot!"

I thrust in him wildly. We are both sweaty from the fucking. "Your hole fucking feels good!"

His jaw drops. His body jerks. Then he screams, "OH MY GOOOD!"

Then I feel liquid spurting on my belly. I feel is asslips tighten on my dick.

I shout after seeing puddles on cum on our belly. "You came?! You didn't even touch yourself!"

"I couldn't stop myself, I'm so sorryyyy... ohhhh" he moans.

A few more thrusts and I bellow, "CUMMING NOOOW!" Then I start pumping my seed into his ass.

"Shiiiiiiiiit... Oh my goood. You're cumming inside me... OHHHHH!" he whimpers.

I fall on top of him after I climax. We breathe heavily. We both have goofy smiles on our faces.

"Wow. Okay, so I've decided that I'm gay. Damn. I think I'm gonna need dick in my ass on a daily basis from now on," Wyeth jokingly reveals his realization.

I laugh at him, "yeah. That's the only explanation for having such a hungry ass pussy."

"Thanks for doing this man. I promise. This will be our secret. And I promise, I won't ask you to do this again for me if you don't like," he explains, "I'm just happy you're accepting me as I am."

I point at his face, "that's where you're wrong. Because... I'm gonna be fucking your ass on the daily for now on."

"Like my personal dildo?" he jokes.

"Like your personal dildo. That has a cum-in-the-ass feature," I chide.

"And also a kissing-while-getting-fucked feature?" he adds.

"Yeah. That too." Then I kiss Wyeth sweetly on the mouth.

12