A Long Hard Day

Story Info
Coming home from work, my daughter had a surprise for me.
1.6k words
4.16
122.3k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Achaeoss
Achaeoss
11 Followers

My key turned in the lock and I pushed the door open into the house. It bad been an arduous day at work, with clients seemingly going out of their way to complicate my life. Oh well, I was home now, and I could relax with a nice big glass of whiskey in my chair. I entered the house, turning to hang my coat on the hook and place my briefcase and keys on the shelf. Turning my phone to silent mode to avoid work matters until absolutely necessary, I started to walk to the lounge to get myself that much-needed drink.

And stopped dead. My daughter Thalia was sitting in the hall, kneeling actually, nude except a tartan skirt and thigh-high white socks. This wasn't in itself a strange sight, for I'm a terrible father and since she had turned 18 I regularly fantasized about her, but to see it in the literal flesh? My brain nearly shut down from the shock. No doubt my face must've looked hilarious, but Thalia was just smiling sweetly up at me, her expression the picture of innocence despite her attire. After at least five seconds of staring blankly down at her, I could finally form a thought and remembered how a decent father should react to the scene before me.

"Thalia what the hell are you doing? Put some clothes on!"

Thalia didn't speak, just silently and slowly moved her gaze downwards to rest at the level of my crotch, obviously intending me to follow her line of sight. I looked down, to see a large bulge in the front of my trousers. Apparently no matter how hard you try to hide your immorality, your body shares no such ability to disguise. Regardless of what I had said, she knew that I liked the view. She had me hook line and sinker.

"Ignore that. You need to go get dressed. Now."

Again silent, she shuffled closer to me on her knees, now craning her neck to look up at my face once more. Her expression changed from the innocent look, to one I recognised all too well. Big puppy dog eyes she used expertly to get what she wanted when she was younger.

"Don't look at me like that. Upstairs. Get dressed."

"I want to see it Daddy"

The power of so few words astounded me. Again, not something strange compared to my fantasies, but this was real. I nearly came right then, but again regained control of myself.

"This isn't funny Thalia, this is wrong. I shouldn't be seeing you like this. Put on some clothes"

"How can it be wrong when it's doing this to you, Daddy?"

She tentatively raised her hand and lightly placed it over the bulge in my trousers. Her touch was so gentle, like a feather blowing in the wind. I felt the bulge swell under her hand, so surely she did too. The willpower to resist was leaving me but I gently moved her hand to the side and took a step away. Into the corner.

I was trapped, with the topless teen once again moving towards me. My willpower was fading, forget the consequences, how could I resist this? My fantasy of many years was starting to happen, and I was trying to stop it? I gave in to my taboo desires. I unbuckled my belt, and Thalia's face lit up. She always knew how to get what she wanted, and now she was going to get her Daddy's cock.

As I unzipped my pants she reached up and pulled down my boxer shorts. From her reaction, I'd guess she hadn't seen one before. It's only average size, but she gasped and her mouth fell open, which I guess made the next step easier. After she recovered from the shock, she slowly licked the tip, tasting the precum I hadn't even realised was there. As my darling daughter got used to the taste, she gained confidence and starting running her tongue up and down the shaft. There was no way all of it was going to fit into her young mouth, but I was definitely going to try. A few minutes of gentle licking later, I lightly placed my fingers under her chin and lifted her face to look at me.

"Are you sure you want this?"

She didn't answer, merely nodding, and opening her mouth once more. I slowly moved my cock into her mouth, marvelling at the warmth. I was correct in thinking her mouth would be too small, I could barely fit half my length in before hitting the back of her throat. But, to my surprise, she didn't gag. She just kept moving forward, taking more of me into her mouth and throat. She had been shocked by seeing it, but could deepthroat better than some pornstars? Something didn't add up here.

A couple of minutes of the heavenly sensation later, I was close to finishing. She was incredible. Was it just the taboo of it? I'd always read in erotic stories that it felt better from someone related to you, but could that explain why this blowjob was so much better than any I'd had before? Regardless of the reason, it was amazing, and it took a lot of effort not to fill her throat with hot, sticky cum. Even I can only stand such pleasure for so long, and I had to pull my cock out of her mouth to let my building orgasm subside. I looked up, and my heart stopped once more. Thalia's mother was in the doorway.

I jumped away from my daughter and fumbled with my pants to try and hide my erection.

"This isn't what it looks like, she came onto me, I tried to stop her"

My wife simply walked further into the room, lightly brushing her fingers over Thalia's shoulder, and stood in front of me.

"It's exactly what it looks like, do not lie to me. You were getting a blowjob from our daughter"

She turned to look back at our little girl, still kneeling down with that innocent look on her face.

"Is he as big as I told you he was?"

"Even bigger, Mommy"

My head was spinning. My wife had told our teenage daughter about my cock. Had probably set this up. That must be why she could deepthroat, her mother must have trained her. Holy shit. My wife trained our daughter to please me. This was even better than I had imagined all those times.

"You... wanted this to happen? You taught her how to please a man?"

"I began her training, yes. It's time for her to become a woman, and who better to help her with that than the people who know her best, and she trusts?"

"But it's wrong, we can't"

"Funny, I could've sworn you had your cock in her mouth a minute ago"

She had me there. It was ridiculous for me to object when I'd already done so much wrong.

"So what happens now?" I asked my wife, hoping for this bizarre situation to continue.

"What do you think baby, do you want Daddy to make you a woman?"

Less than a minute later the three of us were upstairs in Thalia's bedroom. The setting made what was about to take place even hotter. Our little girl becoming a woman, surrounded by the souvenirs of her childhood.

She was lying on the bed, on her back with her legs spread, a more inviting sight than anything imaginable. She was completely smooth, obviously the training she received from her mother included my preference for no pubic hair. Her mother was slowly moving two fingers in and out, getting her ready for me. Today was going to cause a lot of orgasms, for me and my girls.

I moved to kneel between my daughter's legs and my wife moved up the bed to kiss her.

"Are you sure you want this baby? It can't be taken back"

"I'm sure Daddy, make me a woman, make me your woman"

It was going to be difficult to hold back my lust in order not to hurt her, but my I slowly moved my cock to her opening and pushed inside. It was heaven. Somehow even warmer than her mouth, and so incredibly tight, wrapped like a vice around me. Her mother had done a good job getting her ready, for she was dripping wet, and despite how tight she was I could still move inside her.

After about a minute of shallow thrusts, I started to go deeper and found her hymen. It was time. I pulled back, and thrust harder to break through and make her a woman. She tensed up but didn't make a noise. She was a woman now, and that made her happier than any pain could stop.

I waited for her pain to lessen, then began moving in and out again, each thrust deeper than the last, slowly filling up my baby girl with rock hard pleasure. She was mine, the way she pulsed around my cock and the smile on her face let me know she was hooked instantly. Now I had two girls to please me, and Thalia would only get better as we trained her more.

I moved faster and faster, and pumped with more power, until Thalia let out a high-pitched moan and flooded my cock with her sweetness. The first of many, many orgasms to come. My wife and I had work to do, and we were going to enjoy every second of it.

Achaeoss
Achaeoss
11 Followers