A Long Lapse - Shayna Finds the One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But before we begin Nishit, I understand we have to talk for the sake of betterment of our communications. It would be of a great help to our bond." I said there. Nishit stood there listening to me.

"As you don't know your slip-up nature in studies only ends up embarrassing me baby." He spread his eyebrows in fear to look at me. "Yes Nishit it does and it is your eleventh time by counting in this month. I have to make sure it doesn't go like this." I made my stance clear there.

"So are you planning to get it done or is it the same scenario again? I guess it is the same again. Right?" I knew my accent was a little too heavy.

"No, I would complete it. I promise." He finally spoke in all these minutes. His tone and range of language always told me what I wanted to know of him.

"Promise? What are you? A three years' old kid? I must have mistaken you for someone else. I was wrong. Please forgive me." I started to take myself away from him. I knew I was being dramatic but for Nishit my leave was no less than a gloomy thing.

"Shayna?" He put his hand on my wrist to stop me from going away. "Please stay!" He pleaded like he should.

"Why should I?"

"Because I would make myself better from here. You are one of the best things I had in a while, and losing you is something I can't afford." He pleaded like a little child.

"You like it, don't you; having a wasteful conversation to spend time?" I asked him unsympathetically.

I added, "But you know what; you are truly three years old. And if it's continuing in this sort then I have to behave in the same manner with you. I know how it could be done baby."

I added, "STRIP!" My commanding tone was very heavily built right now.

He had to look at me for a little while and replied shaking.

"I... I... I don't understand Shayna!" He mumbled looking at me.

"I said strip and get out of your freaking clothes Nishit!" I went forward in rage and put my hand finally on him after all this control. My palm gave a loud striking sound with his cheek. Nishit looked down in shame. In the time I turned around to get to my seat; he started doing his clothes out of his body.

I crossed my leg on another and saw him leaving himself naked. In the next moment my teenage boyfriend was on his feet before me without a single cloth over his all six footed physique. Looking at him I positively felt of the power dynamic in our relationship.

"Crawl over here Nishit." I said pointing at the floor close to the feet of my chair. Nishit has done it before so a new vibe wasn't placed in his head. He hesitated but still came forward to sit on the floor right before me.

I held Nishit by his cheeks as he sat on his knees. I looked in his eyes and spoke, "Can you be honest with me Nishit, and answer to me. What stops you from studying baby?" I started having the conversation.

"What do you mean Shayna?" He answered as I expected.

"There must be something Nishit. I think this would help you to remember!" I stamped my foot over his testicles and sandwiched his organ between my foot and the floor. I mercilessly raised pressure to make him suffer; my discontent since this long only worsened the situation for Nishit. My poor boyfriend struggled and has been moaning by now. After finding him not speaking I went on with his punishment.

In addition to these, I twisted his nipples in my hand and also slapped on his cheek again. My heavy hand's imprint was clear over his cheek. "Do you remember baby? What stopped you?" I questioned while continued getting carried away with his punishment. Nishit has not answered before I slapped him twice again with the hands over his cheeks. I made him feel pain over all the ends of his body. As I released him, he directly touched his testicles to massage over it in order to getting over the pain.

He was not moving while spoke in grief, "I'm sorry Shayna, I won't let it get repeated." He sounded very little while still being naked on the floor before his girlfriend.

"That's laughable because I won't let you Nishit. There are no 'you' left in your bag now dear. Give me your phone." He handled me his phone. I put the phone at a corner in his room and made sure the camera angle was covering the entire room of him including him. Once I was assured I went to him again.

"I would be leaving in a while Nishit. But here is what you have to do after I'm gone baby; you are supposed to be doing all your work by being exactly where you are sat right now, on the floor. The camera would be keeping an eye on you once I have left. After you are done, send me the clip baby. Look it's fine if you are up to the task if not, then it's over baby; simple as that. Here, handle this." I tossed the book on the floor next to him.

"If you prepare to move from here make sure it's for a good reason." I added to his humiliation, "Also if you develop any urge to pee just show your index finger in the camera - you are three years old remember?" I helped myself to not laugh seeing him naked on the floor and listening to the orders I gave him.

He agreed to it like a little child. My cute boyfriend stayed on the floor taking commands from me; it was such a turn on. I went forward to sit in his lap and grabbing him by his waist, I kissed him on his lips. By now, my relationship with him was fairly confirmed in both of our minds. I started to walk away.

I rounded my hand on his hips. He looked at me quietly with his cute eyes. "I would see you tonight baby." I moved my lips on him for a few seconds and didn't stop until seeing his erection. I moved my hands upon it and added, "Keep it tight until evening baby. We might mingle if you are a good boy." As I moved up and over his waist, I started walking out of the house.

Reaching till the door, I turned around to look at Nishit doing his work on the floor naked. He was trapped in his own house and also his movements limited to a certain zone; all this under my control. The power vibe in my heart gave me Goosebumps all over. I did the door of house and came out.

I dance practiced and did my works after reaching home. Before sunset, I received a video from Nishit. It was three hours long so I fast forwarded it and stopped at a few intervals to look at any changes in the current frame. Nishit did listen to me and been very obedient in getting his works done. This was very intriguing from my stance.

Meanwhile the sun set itself at the bottom. I was preparing drinks before his arrival. I went to hug him and kiss on his lips; Nishit held me back and replied on the lips. I took charge as usual and asked Nishit what was supposed to be done. He gave me all the miniature details of his work. I commanded him to start doing it; he did as I told him to do. He was no longer the same scholar but had turned inaccurate in maintaining a still concentration even.

He might have reached half way to do his works, when I stopped him from doing it. I went close to sit on the chair next to him and laid my legs over his thighs.

"Could you rub it for a while? I'm tired." I said looking in his eyes. Nishit grabbed my toes and pressed at its front. He did it quietly while I rested there gasping a little with my eyes closed after my obedient boyfriend rubbed my feet. I saw how reluctant Nishit was to even look at me since the event mid day. While he was doing it, I turned my voice up.

"I understand we should talk?" I told him.

"Ye... Yes sure." He said while finding his voice.

"I know this is not an obligatory topic for people of our age to talk at the moment but I came to know about your grades in earlier periods Nishit, and I should say it doesn't seem like you are the same man now." I sternly said what I was having inside.

"I don't understand Shayna. What do you?" He mumbled in his default tone while looked on the floor. Our eyes haven't met ever since what happened earlier.

"What do you mean you don't understand? You are piss poor as hell in your academics, people laugh at you when you are made to stand outside of lecture every random day. Don't you believe you must be having answers?" I had a higher tone now also looked at Nishit.

Nishit was surprised by my reactions towards him. He did feel bad for himself and regret of not doing his class works. He didn't take his head up for some minutes after I have said that. I called him out again, "Nishit?" His head was on the ground as he looked up, I saw him deep in grief. A little tear developed in his eyes, my heart went sore seeing that. After what I made him go through, he didn't turn to cry. I could have just hit him and stopped him but believed this is never a long term solution after all I loved him and wished him no harm.

I quickly went close to him and held him by his cheeks. "Heyyy, I didn't mean to hurt you. Look at me." I kept his face still in my hands.

"It's okay Shayna. I'm good." He said with a heavy throat.

"But why would you cry dear?" I asked him while rubbing softly in the back of his hairs.

"After what happened yesterday also the way you reacted Shayna; you reminded me of my mom after all that." Nishit said while maintain a low tone due to crying.

"What did you say? I remembered you of whom?" I asked him.

"My mother, she used to be the alike stern authority in my life before, just like you acted some moments ago." As he was talking I took the seat in interest. It was good news for me that he felt close while being with me. I wanted this guy in my life at whichever cost and this was one of those signals.

"Tell me more." I said to him also laid my leg over him again. He pressed on my feet and continued speaking,

"My mother always cared for me and kept me disciplined in academics, behavior, gratitude, curtsies, everything. She is the reason I'm like this Shayna. I love her exceptionally more than any other child would love their mother." He continued speaking and my heartbeats just had that cooled vibe inside.

"That is very lovely Nishit. I love my mother too but doubt my knack as you; I'm really so pleased to meet you." I held his hands in my mine and caressed at his back hand. Nishit stayed there holding mine.

"So does she know about your current status in college?" I asked him straight.

He looked down shyly away from me. "No she doesn't." Nishit spoke in an ill repute way.

"But you said you loved her?"

"As much as I love her I fear my mother equally. Once in the senior high when I had just reached teenage; mom beat me with a leather belt after I was found stood next to a smoking lot of students outside the school. I didn't even smoke; yet had to endure all of the belting and whipping from mom. She is an insistent sadist and that is something holds me back from opening up." He had no idea in stream how he was revealing all this to me.

I listened to him keeping my interest before he added, "Is it wrong to hide?" He asked me slowly with his sorry eyes.

"No it is not if you are not getting mislead but... if you are not being up to the task then yes it definitely is wrong Nishit." I told him and indeed added to his regrets. Nishit looked on the floor almost close to crying.

"I don't understand Shayna."

I answered, "There are two alternatives available Nishit. Either you tell her or get a novel conducting influence for you to replace her role with. Whatever you feel convenient now." My accent was demanding more than advising.

Nishit replied slowly, "But who would compete to come up for my safekeeping Shayna, I am a teenager and not a minor little child." His selection of words always was adorable for me.

"I have no idea Nishit but you would have to search quickly before it's too late." I said with a repulsive tone. I also came up on my feet to go on doing some diminutive chores in the kitchen and left him alone to think. A few minutes passed and I was about to arrange the last dish in the cupboard.

"Shayna?" He called me from my back.

"Yes dear?" I said while doing my work and ignored his presence.

"I have to say something!" He exclaimed with a little nervousness flowing in his tone.

"Not now Nishit, can't you see I'm working. Wait for me to come back." I called him off. Nishit slowly went away keeping his head on the floor. He has grown very obedient in a short time.

I went in the room after a few minutes and looking at his body language, I could have said he had been all restless in the minutes waiting for me to arrive. I spoke going there, "So what did you want to say?" I asked him.

"Look Shayna I..." As soon as he started mumbling I added, "I HATE YOUR THIS SO POOR ATTITUDE OF BEING ALWAYS SO UNSURE NISHIT!!" I said it very roughly and also smashed my hand in anger on the table. Nishit shook sharply on the thumping tone over the table. I didn't hit him apparently.

"I am sorry Shayna." He quickly replied following his inferior pitch.

"Would you speak now?" I said in a severe tone against him.

"I have chosen you as my guiding light Shayna. Like I just said you remind me of my mother so that makes you one of the personnel to reinstate her role with." He said it slowly and that was exactly what I just wanted to hear.

"I don't understand Nishit. Why should I invest my time in you?" I asked him keeping my cool.

"Because I love you and evidently you love me as well."

"Okay that's much philosophical for such a clumsy individual but the question is if you have enough faith in me?"

"I... I... do Shayna, I trust you." He mumbled.

"How can you make me believe that you would be up to the task?" I asked him tightly.

"How do you want to be assured?" He gave me the key to decide suddenly.

"I really like you Nishit and which makes me reluctant to look at you in a deprived state. Here is what I want - I want you to move in my apartment after tonight baby. Irresolute teenagers don't need their own houses to reside in. Prepare yourself to move in with me, Nishit, I cannot believe in you anymore." I said bluntly on his face. The beauty of this scene was that I was totally in charge and Nishit didn't find any problem with that.

"Like both of us know Nishit, a few things need to change from here. In this process, I always assure of being on your side baby. You have to assure your faith in me. You know I love you right?" I spoke all of it very lovingly.

"Yes Shayna, I love you too. I agree to move in with you." He was kind and obedient in replying. He added, "But I have a home already...?"

"We would find a renter for your posh apartment easily." I said.

"To be more precise Nishit, you are not even close to being the man that could go alongside me or any girl. I would make decisions for you starting this night. You would be an auspicious man after training which you aren't yet." Nishit looked terrified listening to me.

"Tr... Training?" He asked shivering.

"Yes Nishit you do need a lot of training to be a better man. Like I said earlier - loosing you is something I couldn't afford as well. Our journey in this might get hard-hitting but one that is ending up in a win-win for both of us." Nishit didn't protest on my commands and agreed on it all.

"First let's put your sack to use." I said and dipped my hand in his pants.

*******