Union of Soviet Sisters Remarkable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nika turned it on, and approached me. She saw the look of concern on my face. "For Nassia's poosy", she clarified. She crouched down between my legs. I paused with my cock almost fully removed from Nassia's ass, and watched Nika lift my balls out of the way. She inserted the vibe into Nassia's pussy all the way. I could see one sister, who had two feet of rubber dick sticking out of her own cunt, shoving a vibrator into her sister's cunt, while my cock stretched the second sister's asshole to the breaking point. To say it was a highly erotic sight would be the dictionary definition of 'understatement'.

I drove my cock back into her ass hard, feeling the vibrator buzz against my shaft through the intervening tissue. It was an incredible sensation. Nassia must have enjoyed it too, because her voice was getting hoarse from her constant screaming. It took on an even sexier tone. She was now having one long orgasm, her pussy and ass spasming in glee. I kept fucking her ass hard, really starting to enjoy the feel of her tightness. That's when Nika stuck her finger in myass.

It was a surprise, to be sure. I'd had other women do it, but usually while they were blowing me, not mid-fuck. It set me off. I came hard. Nassia collapsed onto the bed while I was filling her ass with semen. She landed in a crumpled heap, breathing heavily, but otherwise lifeless. I tried not to crush her, but my cock was still spewing into her, so my motor skills were compromised. Eventually, I was able to climb off her, extracting my still fully hard cock from her abused little asshole. Nika appeared with a warm cloth and wiped my shaft clean. She was still walking around with the giant rubber schlong swinging between her legs, looking like some kind of bizarre transsexual with massive hooters.

Together, we rolled Nassia's limp body onto her side. Mila moved over and began to lick my cum out of her younger sister's ass, while still fucking herself with the dildo. I looked at my unconscious darling and smiled. Then I saw Nika.

She was on all fours, or rather, all three. One hand was sawing the giant rubber dildo in and out of her pussy. Because of the length of the dildo, it looked like she was jerking herself off, which I suppose, she was in a way. "You vant fuck my ass now? To comparrre?"

Why yes, you delectably depraved Russian slut... I don't mind if I do, I thought. Like a comparative shopper, I mentally tallied the selling points of each girls rump. As Nassia had said, Mila's ass was the biggest, but by no means big. She had a little more meat to her bottom, and had a near perfect heart shape to her glutes. In contrast, Nika had the most athletic ass, so tight and firm. It made sense, with her being the active dancer of the group. I was sliding my cock into that tight, athletic ass now. Perhaps Nika engaged in more anal sex than Nassia ; she had confessed a fondness for anal stimulation earlier, and her ass seemed more willing to accept my shaft. I looked over at Nassia, whose ass was a beautiful mix of those of her sisters.

Mila had finished eating my load out of Nassi's ass. She was now inserting the egg vibes into her pussy and ass. She turned it on with the remote, and came to stand by me while I fucked Nika. Mila took control of the double dildo, and started to fuck her little sister's cunt vigorously. She urged me on with a hand on my butt. Nika was getting DP'ed furiously, and enjoying every second of it. I grabbed her hair with one hand, using it like reigns on a horse. My other hand reached around to grab her fabulous breasts, which were swinging freely as Mila and I pounded her holes. Speaking of breasts, Mila had hers rubbing against my back, and was whispering in my ear.

"Zat's it... Fuck Nika's hot little ass..... Shove yourrr big, harrrd cock all ze vay up herrr shit hole .... Make herrr cum like you did Anastasia..... Fuck herrr until she passes out again.... So ve can fuck like rrrabbits. I vant yourrr cock next." She urged me on with her hand on my ass again. Then she reached around and slapped Nika's ass.

Nika had been squealing, cumming frequently, as was her style. Now her head shot up. "Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss! Harder! Slap my ass harder, vhile you fuck my ass!"

Okay, you got it. I released her tits and smacked her rump hard. She grunted and nodded "Again!" she screeched, grunting as she came. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Nika shook and tensed up. Her ass grabbing my intruder like it had fingers. Then she dropped, melting into a puddle of sexy flesh, yanking her ass off my cock, and her pussy off the dildo, in the process. Two Russians down, one to go.

Mila and I placed Nika next to Nassia, snuggling them together like spoons before covering them with a sheet. We looked at the sleeping angels, and then Mila grabbed my head and jammed her tongue down my throat. I scooped her up and placed her in the middle of the bed. She still had her sexy heels on, and the egg vibes tether was barely visible between her pussy and ass as I moved my face near her twat. Mila reached for the remote, but I beat her to it.

"I think I will take that, thank you", I said. For a second, her expression was disappointment, then worry, before settling on excitement and lust. She laid back and spread her legs wide, then wider, then wider still. She obviously retained much of the flexibility from her dancing days. Mila held her legs fully extended, grasping them by her sexy ankles. She levered her legs into a full split while I watched. I was stunned by both her flexibility and her sexuality. Her smooth pussy was gapped open a little. I could see her ass quivering around the vibrating egg, and her pussy was similarly clutching and twitching at the egg that assaulted her g-spot.

I leaned over and kissed her yummy snatch. The vibrators were stimulating her holes, but her hot little love button was being left out. And in this position, it was really, really OUT there, standing proudly on display, begging for attention. I gave it some. I licked the exposed pink bud gently, and simultaneously flicked the switch on the vibrator remote control, putting it into random wave mode.

Mila gasped, and grunted like she was trying to pass a bowling ball. Her head arched back. The muscles under the smooth skin of her belly quivered and rippled as the pleasurable sensations overwhelmed her. Her orgasm approached rapidly. I sucked her clit fiercely for several seconds, and both vibrators synchronised their peak stimulation. Mila shrieked as she came. A small jet of pussy juice squirted from between her engorged lips, and her pussy clenched so tight it physically expelled the vibrating egg from within it.

I was both relieved and disappointed that my penis hadn't been inside her for that orgasm. Disappointed because I would have liked to feel her cum, and relieved that I didn't have my dick in a vise.

Satisfied that the vibrator had done its job, I turned it off and very gently tugged the second egg out of her ass. Mila relaxed, at least until I licked her from bottom to top, and back to the bottom. Her bottom. Actually, the bottom of her bottom. I licked her puckered little asshole, and she groaned, twisting her body. I stayed between her legs for a few more minutes, grazing on yummy pussy juice and teasing her clit. Even though I was still hard, I had needed a break, but now, break time was over. Fuck time was starting.

I moved up and positioned myself to enter her. She was still recovering from a big orgasm, and breathing a bit raggedly. Her eyes met mine through her bangs. As much as I loved Nassia's eyes, I could see why Mila had 'gone blonde', because her ice blue eyes through that hair were about as sexy as anything I had ever seen.

"Now, my dear Ludmila,....." I began,".... how would you like it?"

"Vhat arrre my options?" she asked, playing coy.

"Ass or pussy?" I asked in return.

"Poosy please," she said quietly.

"Position of choice?" I ventured again.

"I like zis vone," she replied, wiggling her hips and planting a kiss on my lips.

"Very good," I confirmed, sliding my hips forward and slipping my penis halfway in. Mila gasped. "Last question : gentle, normal, hard,.... or F.B.O.?" I asked as I kissed her back. I saw the look of confusion on her face.

"Zat depends," she whispered, "... on vhat F.B.O. means?"

I drove my shaft home. Mila grunted. "Fuck Brains Out!" I growled. Her mouth opened, and she took a few sharp breaths like she was doing a Lamaze class. I held my pressure against her pudenda, staring into her eyes. Her pussy quivered slightly, then her head slammed back on the bed.

"Nggggghhhaaaohhhhhfuuuuck!" she moaned. I let her regain her composure. She took a deep breath and placed her order.

"I zhink gentle, please,.... vith F.B.O. for dessert!"

"Yes, ma'am!" I began a slow rhythm of short strokes into her juicy cunt, while she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my lips to hers. We kissed with a gentle passion, while I slowly reamed her pussy, for the better part of thirty minutes. I saw some movement out of the corner of my eye. It was Nassia, awake and watching us. Mila's eyes were closed, so she couldn't see her sister give me the 'shhh' signal, and smile at us.

Mila's hands caressed me softly. She traced her fingertips from my neck to my ass and back up. Our tongues wrestled sensuously. Her breathing started to pick up intensity, and she moaned into my mouth as she shuddered through an orgasm. I gave her a few longer, harder thrusts, just to break the pattern, then reverted to the gentle rhythm again.

She felt so good in my arms. If I hadn't already been in love with her sister, I could have really gone for Ludmila . Of course, the same could also have been said about Veronika. The fact that all the girls were equally 'buoyant' played a part in this feeling. They were all fabulous fucks, and I have already mentioned my love of big tits. So why was sex with Nassia a soulful experience, while the same act with her sisters was not? Don't get me wrong ; Mila and Nika were on the top of a very short list of most exciting women ever to share my bed, and like I said, they were fabulous fucks, energetic and incredibly arousing. But Nassia was more. What makes two people fall in love with each other? If only there was an answer for that one.

Nassia was still watching me make love to her sister. There was love in her eyes, and I was ecstatic that at least some of it was directed my way. Mila shuddered again, and her breath came out in a quivering hiss. Her lips lunged up at me, trying to swallow my tongue, and her hands moved to my ass, spurring me faster. I picked up the pace and the depth of my movements. The feel of her massive breasts moving against my chest, like waves of lust breaking on the shore, made my loins burn. She broke away from my lips, breathing hard.

"F........ B.......... O!" she managed to grunt between breaths.

I put the hammer down, and started to pound her cunt like I didn't like her very much. I slammed her remorselessly, and her eyes rolled back in her head. She shrieked, arched her back, and clawed at my ass.

"Bol'she! Mne nuzhno bol'she!", she screamed, and I realized that I really did need to learn some Russian if I was going to maintain a relationship with these women. I looked over at Nassia, puzzled, and she gestured at me to continue.

"She wants more," Nassia mouthed silently.

More she will get, I thought, and increased the ferocity of my thrusting. She came again, with suitably loud Russian commentary, and then again a few minutes later. I was altering the speed of my strokes, but not the depth. I fucked her with the full length of my cock, which was awash in a sea of creamy pussy froth. I was running out of gas gradually, and hoped I would be able to finish her off before I expired. I lifted my upper body clear of her bouncing tits and had a look at her, trying to gauge her needs.

Sweat soaked her brow, neck and delightfully mobile chest. Her sexy blonde tresses were a mess, truly fucked up. Her head was angled back, and her kissable lips were parted in a silent scream. Mila's eyes were screwed shut in ecstasy, and a pink flush covered her from her forehead to her waist. Even an idiot could see she was enjoying herself.

I watched her breasts move with fluid grace across her chest, and felt the cum rise in my balls. A few more strokes, and I let loose.

Mila's eyes shot open when she felt the first spasm race up my shaft and rocket into her pussy. That sensation pushed her over the top again. Her eyes rolled back again and we began to alternately squeeze and shoot. I really filled her up with goo.

She was a train wreck. Sweat glistened on her body. Her breathing was coming in ragged, rasping gasps. I lifted her arm from the bed, and it dropped limply back down. She was out.

I looked over at Nassia, and she shook her head. "I zee you haf claimed anotherrr victim!" she laughed. I shrugged. I looked down to where my cock remained buried in Mila's pussy. Cum froth oozed wetly out of her. Nassia saw where I was looking, and hopped out of bed, racing to the bathroom. She returned seconds later with a washcloth and a towel, and we managed to keep the bulk of my load off the sheets when I pulled out. It was a whole lot of cum. Nassia lovingly wiped her older sister's ravaged pussy clean. We tucked her in beside Nika, then we turned out all the lights and snuggled into the bed together.

It had been quite a day or two. I had gone from fuck buddy to boyfriend to in love with Anastasia. All of that, combined with multiple couplings with Nika and Mila, had turned my life into a blur of hot, spectacularly endowed Russian women.

I had the one I wanted in my arms now, though. Nassia put her head on my shoulder and fell asleep soon after, but I had many deep thoughts to sort through. It took me a little longer, but I slept well.

When I woke, the sun was just peeking over the horizon. Nika had moved over and joined Anastasia and I, taking her place on my right. Mila was still where we left her. I turned as far as I could, and kissed Anastasia gently, to be greeted a few seconds later with a moan, a tongue, and a smile.

"Good morrrning, Darrrling," she purred, rubbing her hand on my chest.

"Good morning, my love," I said quietly. Her eyes opened wide when I said it, and she smiled incandescently.

"Please zay again. I like it."

"I Love You, Anastasia," I confirmed. Her breath quickened, and she batted her eyelashes at me. I had gone from pet name to statement of fact. "I Love You."

For a second that seemed like a year, I thought I had made a crucial error. Did she not feel the same way? Had I moved too fast? Funny how society had changed to point where you could fuck someone and it was okay, but emotional involvement would be the deal-breaker. My mind was racing.

"I Love You, too," she finally replied with a kiss. "I zhink I promote you frrrom boyfrrriend to...."

".... Fiancé?" I suggested. Oh boy, this is going fast, but I can no longer imagine my life without her in it,I thought.

"Da.... fiancé." Anastasia kissed me again, this time lingering, and running her hand up the back of my neck.

I felt something warm and wet on the right side of my chest. When Anastasia broke the kiss, I turned to look at Nika. Her vibrant blue eyes were wet, and tears trailed down from them. She was smiling. She had been privy to our admissions of love, awake despite her appearance of sleep. She wiggled up and kissed me, then Nassia, and whispered "Congrrratulations." She wiped her eyes and moved away, snuggling her oldest sister.

I suddenly realized that I had gained a fiancé, and lost two bed mates. The girls obviously had an agreement. Sharing partners ended when emotions threatened to get complicated.

I moved in with the sisters about a month later, and a few months after that, Anastasia and I got our own place. Part of me missed having access to Nika and Mila, but exclusive involvement with Nassia was worth the loss, as she became an even bigger hellion in bed, as hard as that is to believe.

We set the date for our wedding, planning a simple ceremony with a few friends and family. I know I wasn't supposed to see it, but Anastasia's 'wedding dress', a green geometric print, was spectacular. It was quite conservative in length, but far from formal in front. Her breasts were going to be quite enticing in it.

One day, I came home from the office to find a note from Nassia on the kitchen counter. "Enjoy" was all it said, and was signed with a kiss-print. To say it was ambiguous is putting it mildly. Enjoy what? While I pondered that question, I decided to change my clothes.

I walked through the door into the bedroom and stopped.

Waiting for me on the bed was a bachelor party present from Nassia. Actually, there were two of them, both with big red ribbons across their magnificent busts. Nika and Mila were otherwise naked and smiling at me.

This time, I was the one that passed out, as the two sisters fucked and sucked me into oblivion.

God, I Love my wife!

Hope you liked it. Don't forget to vote, and send me a message.