A Long Time Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking around, 'Couch' Bryan thought simply and Paige led him hurriedly to the adjacent room. 'I hope she likes doggie'. And the naked and somewhat sweaty Paige and Bryan sat back down on the sofa. Eager to continue their work Paige quickly got back to making Bryan hard again. As he sat back with his legs spread on the couch, Paige maneuvered herself onto her knees next to him and lowered her beautiful lips onto his waiting cock once again. It only took a few strokes of her tongue and cupped hand to rebuild Bryan's erection. With this prerequisite accomplished, Paige turned on her knees to face the back of the couch. She placed one hand on the headrest and brought the other down between her legs. Paige took a moment to herself. She eyed Bryan as he sat next to her idly stroking his cock still wet with her saliva. She rubbed her two fingers on either side of her clit, her gaze resting on Bryan's stiffened member.

"Do you want me like this?" she asked innocently, pushing her rear outward. The question alone was almost enough to make Bryan bust. 'I can't believe this. If she swallows then I had better go buy some lotto tickets' he thought incredulously. Without words Bryan rose and positioned himself behind Paige. He placed himself at her entrance and in response, she arched her back and lowered her pelvis for him to enter her. Bryan wrapped one hand around the top of her thigh and the other just below her ribcage on the side of her waist. He guided her onto his cock with a tantalizingly slow pace as she released a blissful breath of passion.

Bryan dragged his cock out of her almost to the head before plunging back inside her depths. Paige dropped her forehead to the couch's headrest and encircled her engorged clit with her fingertips.

"MMhhhhhh ohhhhh Bryannn OOHhhhh Goddd!" Paige squealed having already achieved one orgasm the next ones were always much easier for her. Bryan pumped himself into Paige's wonton body. Adjusting her hand position Paige supported herself on the back of the couch and moved her hair out of her face so she could look back at her partner. Her hair cascaded in waves across the ridge of her shoulder blade. She reached back to hold his thigh, guiding his cock into her and meeting his thrusts with eager pushback. His hands roamed up and down her sides and down her legs. He held her ass cheeks apart and tilted her pelvis downward. Bryan snaked one hand up the front of her torso to hold one of her magnificent tits. Now holding her by both the top and bottom of her midsection he could direct almost her entire body onto him, impaling her with his cock. Bryan rose her closer to him, tweaking her nipple and kissing her neck. Paige could not believe her ecstasy. Bryan's cock seemed to be fucking her entire body, she had abandoned touching herself and had simply succumbed to him. "OOHhhh BRyannn, I'm cumming againnnn" she yelled as a second orgasm racked her body and sent her legs into spasms. Bryan could feel her abs twitching and her pussy clenching tightly around the circumference of his cock. He continued his onslaught, thrusting spastically while they moaned and shook against each other.

"OOhh fuckk Paige. You're gonna make me cum!" and without a second's delay Paige spun around and sat on the couch facing Bryan. Her orgasm hadn't completely subsided yet and she normally would have just ridden it out but something made her need to have him in her mouth. With one hand she stroked his shaft and rubbed his clenched ball sack and with the other hand she feverishly rubbed her clit with legs still twitching from orgasm. "MMhhhmmmmm" she moaned with Bryan deep inside her throat. The vibrations of her moaning pushed him over the edge and Bryan began to orgasm with his cock firmly entrenched inside Paige's throat. Bryan's cock gushed with spurt after spurt of hot cum which Paige immediately swallowed. She felt his cock spasming and spurting into her while she continued to massage her pussy. "mmmmmmmm" Paige gave a satisfying moan as she received his milk. She continued to suck and milk Bryan's cock, swallowing every last drop of his cum. She massaged his balls after his orgasm had completed with his cock still in her mouth. She pushed upward on his taint and squeezed up the length of his shaft to ensure not one drop of his cum stayed inside him. When she was certain that Bryan had no more to give her, she slid him out of her mouth and sat back on the couch again taking a deep and satisfied breath.

"Wow" Bryan remarked after a moment of shallow breathing.

"Right?" Paige replied with a smile and a soft laugh. "I guess that was sort of a... long time cumming?"

"Oh my god" Bryan laughed 'I hope we can do it again soon' he thought to himself. Paige got up and walked to the kitchen.

"You want some water? Better re-hydrate" she said with a devious smile.

12