A Long Time Coming

Story Info
A longtime friend and I finally get together.
6.2k words
4.71
5.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay together, side by side, my arm under her neck, trying to catch our breath. Roberta and I had just finished a marathon fuck session. We had been at it for over an hour now and I had just rolled off her while we collected ourselves. I could feel my cock continue to shrivel from its previous hardened state, the combined fluids from our mating cooling it as they evaporated.

I turned my head and looked over at Roberta. She lay there still breathing deeply. Her chest rising and falling with each breath, nipples still erect. Her legs lay open, knees slightly bent outwards, arms straight down her sides. I leaned over and turned her to face me, and we kissed. I began to run my hand down her body, spending a few seconds playing with her nipples before continuing downwards. When I crossed over her neatly trimmed bush, I curled my fingers down and ran them through the open folds of her sex. She was drenched with our combined secretions. I could feel them leaking out of her and spilling onto the sheets.

I rolled back over pulling her until she was lying on top of me. We continue to kiss and I started to rub her back, sliding my hands down to cup her ass in my hands. I squeezed her to me while I used my legs to open hers more. I used one hand to slide down and cup her sex. I slid my fingers into her, letting the fluids recoat my fingers and then slid them up over her perinium until I reached the crinkled opening of her forbidden passage. She stiffened in my embrace and moaned into my mouth as I circled her anus. I slid my hand down again and gathered more slick fluids and again circled her crinkled opening. After the third time I was sure it was enough and pressed my middle finger against the opening. It took a little pressure before her sphincter relaxed enough to allow entry. I pushed my middle finger in up to the second knuckle.

She lifted up and looked down at me. "What are you doing to me? Nobody has ever touched me there like that! It feels so strange, so dirty!

"You have such a sexy ass. I just wanted to play with it a bit. I'm surprised nobody has before." I pulled her down and we kissed as I slowly stroked my finger in and out of her ass. She wiggled her hips and gave a slight moan. I started to think about the possibilities and what had gotten us to this point.

It all started over 15 years ago. Roberta was a single mom to a teenage daughter and they were renting a mobile home on our horse farm from my wife and I. We were friends before she was our tenant. I would go on to our property to tend to our horses or do some work on the farm. More often than not, she'd be out and we'd talk. I thought nothing of it. On one particular morning we were talking and she was outside in, I assume, her pajamas and a housecoat.

Now I am a typical guy. I noticed, that for a middle aged woman, she had a really nice looking body, but because we were friends, I never let my thoughts go further than that. We talked quite a lot over the months about many things. In conversations with my wife I'd sometimes tell her about my conversations with Roberta. One time when the three of us were talking she mentioned to Roberta and I that she had heard from another acquaintance that there was a rumor circulating in town that I was having an affair with Roberta! We just laughed it off, but Roberta and I would always joke about it afterwards and when we ran into each other or chat on social media, we would refer to each other as the other "husband" or "wife". Even to the point that at her husband's funeral a few years later (she had remarried and he died unexpectedly) while in the receiving line to give her my condolences, she said "Oh, here's my other husband!"

Anyway, on the day she was in her housecoat, we were talking about an upcoming dinner date she was having and she asked me if I thought it was weird that she was going to serve this new guy a meatloaf dinner. (This was the guy she eventually married.) I jokingly replied "Jeez! I'm supposed to be your other husband and you never invited me for a meatloaf dinner!" We laughed a bit and I was a little surprised at her response. "Well, do you want to come inside?" I didn't know what the meaning of that was at the time, but over the years I've speculated that it might have been an invitation to do the husband/wife thing, if you know what I mean.

Well, I couldn't resist the offer, so I followed her inside. I wasn't totally sure of her meaning, as I said, so I let her take the lead. We walked through the kitchen area and she offered me some coffee. I sat on the couch as she poured us both a cup. She handed me mine and then sat in a chair across from me. When she sat, the bottom of her robe opened enough for me to see quite a bit of leg above the knee. We talked and as she became more comfortable she let her legs open slightly which showed a bit more of her thighs... It was very distracting for me as I also adjusted how I was sitting so I could try and get a better look up her robe while trying not to be very obvious about it. I guess I wasn't as slick as I had hoped because she smiled at me and asked if I liked what I was seeing.

Caught, with no options but to tell the truth, I said; "Roberta, you have some very nice legs and as long as you're willing to show them to me, I'll take advantage and look at whatever you want to show me."

With that, she stood up and walked directly in front of me. I looked up at her and she smiled down at me. She leaned over and grabbed the bottom edges of her robe and began to slowly lift and separate the opening until it was opened to about where it was when she was sitting- about halfway up her thighs. "So, what's so nice about these old legs? What do you think about them?"

"They're sexy as hell! Look at them!" She looked down and I slid foreward to the edge of the couch. I reached out and touched the back of her calves and slid my hands up as I talked, stopping just underneath the bottom edge of her robe. "Nice smooth calves that connect to muscular thighs. I can't help but be jealous of the horses you ride as you squeeze them to stay in the saddle." I looked up at her and told her; "I wonder, what would your lucky lover feel like if you used that squeezing strength to hold him in place while you were making love? I'm jealous of whoever that might be, just thinking about it!"

She inched the robe up a little higher. "Would you like to know what that feels like?"

I snapped my head up and looked at her. I tried to decide if she was serious or not. The look in her eyes and her facial expressions told me she was. "Stand up." When I did, she took my hands in hers. "We are both too old to play kid games. I think you're a handsome guy and I like you -- a lot! To be honest, I've wanted to get together with you for a while now, but never had the opportunity or courage to act on it. This morning, the opportunity presented itself. I haven't made love with someone in a long time and I'm dressed like this because before you came by, I was going to wear the batteries out on my battery-operated boyfriend! When I saw you pull up, I decided to act on my feelings and see where it got me. Now, unless I am total off base, I'm guessing that you are interested in finding out just how hard I can squeeze my thighs. If you are, then stand up and kiss me, then take me to bed!"

I reached up and held her face in my hands as I slowly leaned down and pressed my lips against hers. It was soft and tender, testing the waters a bit. I broke the kiss and looked at her. "You're serious?" She just nodded her head. I reached around and hugged her as our lips smashed together and our tongues began to duel.

She broke the kiss this time. She grabbed my hand and practically dragged me towards her bedroom. Once inside she turned towards me and lifted my shirt over my head. I just stood there and let her do the work. She went for the belt and unbuckled it and when that was done, she unsnapped my pants and pulled the zipper down.

Smiling up at me, she kneeled and grabbed my pants by the waist and pulled them down along with my underwear. Of course, by this time I was as hard as a rock! I'm no porn star, but my respectable seven inches almost hit her in the face. Her smile got bigger when she saw it and she kissed the head before bending further over to remove my shoes and socks. "Lift your feet up so I can get all this out of the way!" I did as ordered and in a matter of what seemed like seconds after entering the room I was completely naked. She leaned over and licked the drop of precome that was there. "Mmm. I like that."

She went to reach for me, but I stopped her. "Someone is completely overdressed, and it isn't me! Stand up! It's my turn!" She stood and as we passionately kissed I slid her bathrobe off her shoulders and let it fall to her feet. I slid my hands down to her ass and pulled her against me.

We stood there kissing passionately for a few seconds. When we ended the kiss I held her at arms length and looked at her. Neither of us are spring chickens. We are both in our mid-fifties, so I was looking at a mature woman who had brought at least one child into the world. She wasn't a skinny hard bodied twenty something, but she has stayed in pretty good shape. A nice body with a little muscle on her bones. She stands about five foot seven or so with greying black hair. Her breasts, I guessed, were 34c's and only sagged a little. Her nipples were erect and stood out prominently on quarter sized areolae. She had a little paunch in the belly, but it's much smaller than mine and on her, it looked good. Further down I noticed that she kept her garden trimmed short, which I like, a lot! And those legs! Solid as a rock! This was going to be fun.

I put my finger on her lips and she stopped talking. I smiled and told her; "Roberta, you have nothing to worry about. I am looking at a beautiful, sexy, mature woman who has a killer body. I'm going to take you to that bed and we are going to make love until we can hardly move. The only words you should be voicing from now on are to tell me what you want me to do to you, how you like it done and what you are going to do to me!" She smiled. "So, come with me to your bed and lets get started! I can't wait to feel those sexy thighs squeezing me."

We walked over to the bed and sat side by side and kissed. We held each other and fell sideways so we were laying down facing each other. We caressed each other, rubbing sides and lower, grabbing each other by the ass and tugging so we would be closer. She held me close and I know she could feel my erection against her belly.

I rolled her onto her back and started to kiss her neck just below her ear. Our breathing became heavier, our hands beginning to roam, caressing each other. I kissed my way back to her lips and our tongues began to fight. I slid my hands up her side as she hugged me tighter and she began to run her hands up and down my back and sides.

My hand worked its way up to her breast and I began to caress it, gently squeezing and running my thumb across her distended nipple. I heard a slight whimper from her. I kissed the other side of her neck and worked my fingers around until I had that solid nipple between my thumb and finger and I began to gently pull on it and squeeze. I pulled my other hand up and began to squeeze her other breast, rolling the nipple between my fingers and tugging gently as I kissed my way down across her throat and began working my way down.

"Yes! Pull on my nipples. They are so sensitive. I love having them played with. Squeeze a little harder!" I could feel her moving her hand down between us, reaching for my cock. It was awkward because she could only use one hand and I was sliding lower on her, but she managed to wrap her fingers around the top half of me, sending shivers throughout my body.

I slid lower and as her hand reached the top of my cock I could feel her spreading my pre-come around the tip. I was finally low enough that she could no longer hold me and as I began to kiss her breasts, she took her hand that had been holding me and brought it to her lips and began to lick my pre-come off her fingers. "Ummm. You taste good. I can't wait to taste more of you!"

As I squeezed and tugged on one nipple, I licked all around the areola and nipple of the other breast, finally nursing like an infant. My free hand worked its way down across her stomach and began to rub through her bush until I could finally feel the valley between her lips. She spread her legs and raised her hips, giving me better access as I pressed my finger down. "Suck on it! Bite my nipple! Please!" I did. "Harder!" I clamped down on her nipple, sucked hard on it and began to pull up. "YES! That's IT!"

My finger slid up and down her vulva. She was drenched! I slid my finger up searching for her clit. It was easy to find. It was poking out from its little hiding spot so I began to gently bring some of her moisture up to coat it. I didn't want to rub it raw so early in the game. As I was rubbing her I started to apply pressure to my finger, slowly working my way between her lips, wetting her entrance as I went. Finally, as I bit a little harder on her nipple, I slipped my middle finger into her as deep as it would go. "FUUUCK!" She yelled as she raised her hips higher!

I began finger fucking her and all the while I was rubbing my palm across her distended clit. I squeezed her nipple harder with my fingers and rose up and kissed her deeply as my finger continued to saw in and out of her pussy. She was panting through her nose as we kissed and I knew she was getting close. I curled my finger up to the top of her vagina until I could feel that rough patch. I slipped a second finger in and used both to fuck in and out of her as I rubbed her "G-spot".

She was really breathing hard now and whimpering uncontrollably. She had lifted her ass almost off the bed when I slipped the second finger in. I stopped kissing her and watched her for a second before I leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Come for me, Roberta. I know you're just about there. I want to feel your pussy clamp down on my fingers as you come." I slipped a third finger in. Her head flew back and she began to tremble. I stopped pumping my fingers in and out and just concentrated on strumming them across that rough patch at the top of her pussy. "Come for me, Darling. Squeeze my fingers."

"Aaaagghhhh! Yessss... Commminnnnnng!" Her ass lifted completely off the bed and her pussy clamped down on my fingers so tightly I could barely move them. At the same time she drenched my hand, so much so that she even got the sheets wet! She held that position for a good five to ten seconds, her breathing had stopped and her body violently shook. As she started to come down from her first orgasm of the day, I slowly began to slide my fingers in and out of her in a slow, gentle rhythm, easing their way out of her. As she caught her breath, I began to kiss her gently all over her face and neck. 'Holy fuck woman! You just about broke my fingers!" I laughed at her. As she opened her eyes, I took my hand that had been buried in her and began to lick her cream off my fingers. "MMMMM. This tastes good. I want more!"

She watched me with dreary eyes and smiled. I started to slide down, kissing my way across her breasts, sucking a nipple and then going lower, across her stomach and worked my way to her pussy. Before I could get there, she reached down and grabbed my ass and pulled. "I want to suck your cock. Slide around and lets sixty nine." I rolled onto my back, taking her with me so she was on top. As she grabbed my cock, I wrapped my arms around her thighs and spread her legs a little more, lowering her pussy to my face. Her lips were wet and engorged, the inner ones slightly spread and a deep shade of pink.

As I pulled her down, I stuck out my tongue and pierced her lips. She wrapped her fingers around my cock and used her other hand to gently massage my balls. As my tongue entered her, she gasped lay her head on my thigh. "Yesss. That feels so good." Without moving her head, she stuck out her tongue and licked the precome from the tip. I shuddered and moaned as she slowly began to take me into her mouth. I could feel my cock being slowly engulfed in warm, wetness as she slid her tongue further down my shaft.

"Oh yea! That feels so good, Babe. Suck it! Take as much as you can." I could feel her sliding her lips and tongue up and down, taking a little more at each turn. I dropped my head back down and used my fingers to spread her lips open. It was a beautiful sight. I could see right into her vaginal opening. Just above that was her anus. Tinged a darker color than the surrounding skin, and looking like it was about to spread open too. I couldn't help myself. I tilted down and started licking at the beginning of her lips, across her distended clit and continued up through her lips. As I passed her vaginal opening I gathered some of her cream, added it to my saliva and kept going. When I reached her puckered ring I stopped and spread the mixture all around it before giving a little push with my tongue. She stopped sucking me for a second but continued when I began licking her again.

She had taken over half of my length when she took me out of her mouth and began licking my shaft, getting it wet as she went lower. Finally, she reached my scrotum and licked all around that before sucking a ball into her mouth. As her tongue slid around it she lifted my sack higher and sucked the second one in. While she was sucking my balls she started to slide her hand up and down my shaft. I was in sensory overload and let her know how much I liked what she was doing, but I warned her that it had been a while since my wife and I had had sex, so I probably wouldn't last long if she continued.

"That's O.K. If I get what I'm after now you'll last longer during the main event! Besides. I like the taste of come and since it's been a while for you, I should be getting a big load!" She continued to lick my scrotum and then began to nibble her way back up my shaft. When she reached to top, she took me into her mouth, deep! I could feel myself reaching the back of her throat and she gagged a little before sliding it back out. She took a deep breath and started down again until she reached the point where she had gagged, paused, then pushed me deeper. I could feel myself going into her throat! I groaned and almost lost it. She held me there for a second, took a breath through her nose then pushed the rest of my 7 inches down her throat. I know she had it all because I could feel her nose rubbing against my pubic hairs.

"Oh Fuuuuck! That's good. Soo good!" Momentarily distracted by her sucking abilities, I lay my head down on the mattress and just looked up. There, mere inches from my face was a hot, wet, pink pussy and I was determined to lick every drop of the liquid I could see! I stuck out my tongue as far as it would go, lifted my head and pulled down on her hips, spearing her sex. When I could get no deeper, I began lapping like a thirsty dog at a water bowl! She moaned but continued to take my cock deep. Now, the fight was on to see who would come first!

I was at a disadvantage because she was really good at what she was doing to me and because it had been, literally, months since my wife graced me with sex! But I was determined and redoubled my efforts by licking every square centimeter of her vulva. I would occasionally go higher to keep her anal opening drenched with our mixed secretions. While holding her lips open with my thumb and index finger I kept spearing her with my tongue and every so often I'd go lower to swipe it across her clit. This always caused her to lose concentration for a second and moan, sending vibrations through my cock.

We kept at it for a few moments, each trying to make the other come first. I was quickly losing the battle, but she was moaning as much as me. I started to concentrate more on her clit and it seemed to be working. She would stop sucking me more and more as I licked across her hard little nub. She upped the ante by using her hand to slide up and down my shaft as her head bobbed up and down. I could feel my balls tingling, letting me know that I was really close. I mumbled to her, the sound muffeled by her sex, to let her know I was close. She went faster. I was losing.

12