A Long Time from Home Ch. 09

Story Info
Money.
4.9k words
4.77
5.5k
11

Part 10 of the 42 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athlantian
Athlantian
254 Followers

Author's notes:

About the language and notation:

The Baylon language is a predecessor to Latin, which is why it looks like Latin at a glance.

Mental communication is denoted by a < and ends with a >, so a mental communication will look like this: "< Who are you? >"

Some warnings:

This is erotic action adventure, meaning that there will be both sex and violence, but I don't mix the two.

It's a long story and I suggest that you read them continuously (At least for a first time read).

This story is posted on the Literotica website and the author does not give permission for it to be reposted or reprinted anywhere else without consent.

P.S. I haven't gotten an editor yet, so any mistakes are mine. Interested editors are welcome :)

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9 -- Money

Sunday, 18th of June 2000, Outside Malaga, Spain

The feeling of soft lips around the head of my dick, a tongue on top of it and a gentle, but firm hand around the shaft, sent shivers down my spine and made me moan.

For a moment, I thought that that I was still dreaming, but looking down, I saw Rita's gorgeous brown athletic body kneeling next to me on the bed. She had pulled down my pants and while the long black hair covered her face, making it impossible to see what she was doing, I could certainly feel it.

"Don't stop, but good morning to you too, my lovely Dark Angel." I said, and I reached out to caress her back.

Rita replied by brushing her soft lips over the head of my dick, causing me to moan, before she engulfed it again, play with her tongue on the underside.

I let out another moan, as the treatment sent another shiver of pleasure through my body.

The sound of me moaning, must have turned her on even more, because she started to moan as well, as she sucked hard onto the upper part of my shaft, while her tongue lapped around the head and her fingers gently caressed my balls.

Slowly she picked up speed and her hand travelled to the shaft, where it started to stroke me, making me groan even harder than before. The feeling of her lips around the head, with the tongue playing on the underside and her hand stroking me, was just incredible and if I hadn't come the night before, I would have exploded in her mouth all too soon.

As it was now, my body twisted and shivered with extreme pleasure as she continued to use her mouth on me for a while.

Then it suddenly stopped, as she removed her head and hands from me, using one hands to remove the hair from her face, so she could look at me with a huge smile. "Good morning. Feeling awake?"

"Now I do."

Grinning, she let herself fall on the bed next to me, before she rolled onto her back, displaying her firm round breasts to me in all their glory. "Exactly as it should be, according to my evil plan."

I rolled over at my side to get a better look at her and let my hand glide over her smooth skin, enjoying the velvet feeling under my hands. "And what exactly is your evil plan, if you don't mind telling?"

She wriggled a bit closer. "Oh, I plan on having a bit of morning sex and an orgasm, before I fall asleep again."

My hand reached her tempting breasts. "Sorry. That can't be done."

She snapped her head in my direction to look at me. "What?"

The expression was so unbelieving, that I had to grin. "Just kidding."

Rita slapped my arm playfully. "Idiot."

"You're the one that fell for it." I pointed out and slid down the bed. Guessing my destination, Rita spread her legs, and I dived between them, stopping when my head was just outside her pussy.

Her intoxicating smell filled my nostrils and inhaling deeply I admired the view for a few heartbeats. Her delicate lips were parted and the pink wetness between them looked incredible tempting. I leaned forward and let my tongue run over her moist lips.

A barely audible moan escaped her mouth, while my tongue travelled from the bottom of her slit, right to the top, where I let it lightly dance over her clitoris. I went back to the bottom and did it again... and then a third time. She tasted great.

Rita gasped each time I did it and every time I reach the top, I could see her breasts rise and fall violently with each gasp of air, hard nipples pointing towards the ceiling.

"Yesses!" she hissed as I gave her clitoris a few extra licks before I moved a bit further down again and caressed the insides of her lips with my wet tongue. Almost by themselves, my fingers dug into the Rita's dark brown silky thighs and massaged them.

Her breathing became faster and her moans a bit louder, so I moved my lips and tongue to her clitoris and gave it a good rub, careful not to go too fast or hard.

"Oh... my... God." She whispered and spread her legs even wider.

I accepted the invitation, sucked her clitoris into my mouth, and held it there with my lips and flicked my tongue over it.

She started to shiver and covered her mouth with a hand to muffle the moans, but I went back to kiss and lick her soft pussy lips.

"Fuck!" whispered Rita between moans. "Now you're just being mean!"

Instead of answering verbally, I sucked her clitoris into my mouth again and nodded, as I held it between my lips. The gentle movement caused a sharp intake of breath, followed by another moan, when I ran my tongue in a circle around her clitoris, staying in contact with it all the time, before I did a quick flick with the tongue on top of it.

"Ohhhhh yess." Rita hissed. A hand griped the back of my head and pressed it firmer into her wet cunt as her fingers closed on my hair, holding me in place. "Sooo good."

In response, I lowered the pace of my tongue again, doing slow sensual licks, that made her legs tremble and shiver. Looking up at her gorgeous tits, I admired the wave they made as she breathed heavily, and I saw pearls of sweat starting to form on her chest.

Our eyes met for a heartbeat and then her hand left my head, wandered to her breasts and starting to massage them, pinching the dark nipples gently.

Moving a bit lower, I covered as much of her pussy with my mouth as was comfortable and licked the soft lips for a while, before parting them with my tongue and licking the inside.

Her juices were flowing freely now, and I happily scooped it up with my tongue and drank it.

Then I slowly licked my way up to her clitoris again, using my upper lip to keep the hood completely away from the clitoris as I lightly flicked my tongue over it.

"Fuuuuck!" Breathed Rita with a whole-body shiver, before she stiffened and moaned when I inserted two fingers in her and started to massage the pleasure spot inside her, as I licked her.

In response, she started making small circles with her hips, grinding her pussy against my mouth and fingers.

It didn't take long, before her pussy started to clench around my fingers, as she neared an orgasm.

A knock on the door interrupted us and for a moment, I feared that the twins would come running in, but then Alice's voice from the other side of the door said, "Raise and shine! We're leaving for Malaga as soon as possible!"

Relived that it wasn't the Twins, I looked at Rita. She was still shivered all over from being so close to orgasm and the sight of her fantastic brown body against the white bed sheet was enormously erotic.

I felt sorely tempted to dive in and continue, but remembered that I needed to get her out of the room, so I could choose something to sell.

Removing my fingers from her wet pussy, I rolled out of the bed, stood up and winked at her. "Not your lucky morning."

"You got to be fucking kidding me." Rita almost hissed. "Get back here!"

"Sorry, Dark Angel, but you'll have to wait with the rest. I need to take a bath before we go."

"I don't believe this." She muttered and rolled out of the bed as well.

Since she stood up right next to me, I pulled her into a hug and kissed her while luxuriating in the feeling of her soft lips and silken skin against mine.

"God, Ivan." She moaned as we kissed. "You have the perfect cock and I want it inside me. Now."

"We don't have time."

"Yes, we do." She moaned feverishly, "I'll explode as soon as it gets inside me."

Sensing how turned on she was, she was probably right about that. I let go of her and turned her around, to face the wall next to the bed.

Getting the hint, she spread her legs as she leaned against the wall with her hands.

I took a moment to admire her round butt before I stepped closer and guided my cock into her pussy. Wet from both my licking and her own juices, the head slipped inside almost effortlessly, causing a soft gasp escaped her lips and she started to shiver when I slowly put pressure on, making my cock work its way slowly, but surely into her wet hotness.

Even before I was all the way inside her, she started to breathe heavily, and small spams ran through her, making her pussy contract around my cock, adding even more pleasure to the penetration. In response, I reached around her with both hands, one cupping a breast and the other one finding her clitoris.

As soon as my fingers reached their targets, I fondled her breast and massaged the clitoris.

Suddenly, she pulled back a bit and then slammed her butt into me, forcing my cock deep into her.

A hand left the wall and flew to her mouth to mute a howl, and her body twisted and shook violently. Holding her tight, while caressing her breasts and clitoris, I moved only my hips, as I rapidly pumped my cock in and out of her, making her hold on to the wall for dear life as the orgasm shuddered through her.

Her pussy contracted around my cock, making each thrust harder and harder to drive home, and sending shivers of pleasure through my body as her orgasm faded and I finally stopped moving.

For a while, we just stood there, enjoying the sensation, but finally, we let go of each other.

"Thank you! I really needed that." Said Rita with a wide smile as she turned around, causing my cock to pop out of her. "Damn, you're sexy."

"Hey, that's my line!" I complained, enjoying the sight of her perfect breasts. Round, perky and within easy reach, they almost screamed for a lover's touch.

"Tough luck." She remarked and traced a lined down my chest with her fingers, until her hand reached my stiff dick. She closed her fingers around it and caressed it gently, before looking up at me. "We're not done yet. I want that again later."

For a heartbeat, I was tempted to bow, but since that is rather difficult when somebody holds onto your private parts, I reached out and dragged her in for another kiss. "That's a deal, but now I really got to go take that bath."

Rita nodded and hid a yawn with her hand. "You do that. Then I'll go to bed again. My own bed this time."

"Sneak into Karen's bed instead." I suggested, while I took my trousers on and reached for the shirt. "Then you have somebody to cuddle with."

"Yeah... After an orgasm or two." she said with a smile.

I smiled back and left the room.

-------

When I came back from the quick bath, Rita was gone, so I found my value pack from under the bed and spread the contents on the bed to find something I could sell.

There was a small dust cloud, when I emptied the bag, indicating that the cotton I had wrapped the things in, had turned to dust in the two millennia I had been meditating.

Slightly irritated, I used a minor Ars Mentalis cleaning trick to make the dust disappear and started to sort through the items, to see if I could find something that could be turned into money without too many questions on the part of the buyer.

The few small pieces of art required a collector, so they went back into the pack, followed by the jewellery and precious stones. If I tried to sell those without a good story, people would think that I had stolen some crown jewels.

There was some small mementos' from Baylon, but they weren't something I would sell, and truth to be told, they weren't worth much for anyone except me.

That only left coins, so I picked up my money belt, where I had most of my gold coins.

Whenever I have the chance, I exchange all my smaller value coins to gold coins, since gold tend to keep its value, is easier to carry and a money belt is an excellent way of carrying them.

Originally a belt for carrying healing herbs, the money belt was a long belt of iron silk, with many small rooms where one could place a coin. Some carry a money belt to hide their coins, but I used it because each coin was in a separate room. That way they don't make any sounds and that is quite nice if you need to sneak.

Opening the outer layer gave me access to the coins and I quickly looked through them. Protected by the iron silk they were in excellent condition.

In the end, I selected two roman aureus or gold coins, because they were freshly minted when I got them and still looked brand new. It would have to do for now, I decided and put the rest back into the 'value pack', before hiding it again.

-------

Cyra, Zena and Alice were waiting when I came out and after borrowing a pair of sandal-like shoes Alice called flip-flops, we were ready to go.

At least I thought I was ready, but I quickly re-discovered that having the knowledge about something, is quite different from being used to it, at least when it came to drive a car.

From the knowledge I had absorbed, I knew what a car was and even had a general idea about how it worked, but it was a completely other thing going down the road at fifty miles an hour, while Alice and the twins chatted happily about what to try in the water park and driving with a practiced ease I could only admire.

Then we reached a bigger road and my heart almost stopped, as cars seemed to come from all direction at once, like big clumps of metal aimed directly at me. That they moving at a speed rivalling a flying dragon, didn't make it better.

Since I wasn't in control of the vehicle, I couldn't do anything, so I just sat there, trusting Alice to avoid the other cars. Especially when we came to the city, where there was a lot of traffic, but Alice navigated through it all without problems and it was only when we parked, I realized I had been holding my breath.

"Are you coming with us or ...?" she asked when we got out of the car.

I shook my head, "Hmm... No, I better take a look around and see if anything sparks my memory."

"Okay." She smiled "Shall we meet here in four hours or so?" she glanced at her watch "That will be around one o'clock, it that's okay?"

I guessed other people could tell me what time it was and nodded "Fine with me."

A few minutes later, I was walking down the streets of Malaga... again.

------

Being placed only a few days sailing from Carthago Nova, where I'd had a villa back when Rome was still a republic, I had visited the city on several occasions in ancient times. Back then, Malaga was trading port with lots of different people and languages. It still was, and the streets were exactly as crowded as in ancient times, with people of all nationalities walking through the city. Most of them, even the men, were a lot shorter than Alice, Rita and Karen and many of them were speaking English or Spanish, but other languages were spoken as well.

The number of people that was here on vacation didn't surprise me: The city had been crowded by visitors coming here for the weather already in Roman times.

Even the name of the city was almost the same. The Phoenicians had called it Malaka, so had the Carthaginians and while the Romans spelled it Malaca, with a 'C' instead of a 'K', it was pronounced exactly the same. The name might have changed even more while I was in a trance, but since it was now named Malaga, I doubted it.

These similarities made it easier to cope with the rest of the experience, which was mind-blowing: No matter where I looked, there were technological wonders that equalled or surpassed the magical wonders of Baylon, and I suddenly realized how the few humans that had been allowed on Baylon must have felt.

However, the biggest difference between then and now was the sounds or to be more precise, the music and the noise.

Music was everywhere: Coming out from cafés and restaurants, shops, cars and from people who walked around with loud music in their headphones.

Coming from a time where music was created by people, music played by an electronic devise was a completely new experience for me and the same was the fact, that it was everywhere.

There was also a lot more noise than there had been in ancient time and most came from the ever present cars. I could see it didn't bother the other tourists, so I assumed that the constant engine noise was a normal thing for them, but it was getting on my nerves after a while.

I found a street without any cars driving on it and chose to go that way, since it both eliminated some of the noise and the problem of navigating modern traffic. Not that it was difficult, since it was nothing more than paying attention and do what other people did, but it felt better to walk in a street without cars to distract me.

I walked slowly down the street looking at the shops. Seeing a jeweller, I stopped and looked at the things in the window. The craftsmanship was incredible, and it seemed like precious stone was just as precious as in 'the old days', if not actually even more expensive.

That was good news for my money situation.

An idea struck me, and I went into the shop to ask for directions to a place, where you could buy and sell ancient coins.

Two minutes later, I was back in the street with directions to two different shops. The friendly lady, who had given me the directions in perfect English, had preferred a little shop down a side street and I sensed it was because she trusted the owner, so that was the one I walked to first.

When I arrived at the shop, I studied the coins in the window before I entered, but there were no roman coins, so I walked inside.

The person behind the disk was a white-haired old man, who lit up in a smile as soon as I entered.

"Hello there, young man." He said in accented, but understandable, English. "How may I help you?"

"Hello, Sir." I said and walked over to the counter, projecting trustworthiness.

Placing one of the coins on the wooden surface, I said, "I would like you to look at this... and perhaps tell me how much it is worth."

His polite smile turned into wide-eyed astonishment when he looked at the coin.

Mumbling something, I didn't quite get, he carefully picked up the coin with one hand, took a magnifying glass with build-in light and started to study it meticulously; turning is slightly from time to time.

Finally, he looked up at me. "Are you aware of what you have here?"

"Yes, Sir. It's a roman aureus minted during the time of Marcus Aurelius." I said truthfully. "But I have to confess, that I have no idea how much it's worth."

He didn't answer the question right away. "May I ask how you got this?"

"Sure. I bought it a while back." Again, I made sure that I told the truth - even if 'a while' in this case was around two thousand years - and projected that. "I think you can call it an investment."

"It was a good one." He said and smiled. "This coin was minted around 172, shows Marcus Aurelius on one side and Antonius Pius on the other side." He looked down as he flipped the coin in his fingers. The he looked at me again. "I don't think that I have ever seen a better example. I hope you're interested in selling it?"

"If the price is right." I answered, while reached out with my mind and cautiously connected with his mind, just to make sure he didn't rip me off.

It took some self-control not to look surprised when I picked out the number he was thinking about. It was more than 3 million!

Then I realized it was most likely in some local currency, that I haven't even heard about and the only thing I had to compare it with, was a few things from the knowledge I had gotten from the women. It would have to do for now, but I need some comparable numbers.

Athlantian
Athlantian
254 Followers
12