A Long Time from Home Ch. 15

Story Info
A sexy morning.
4.2k words
4.77
5k
8
0

Part 16 of the 42 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athlantian
Athlantian
253 Followers

Author's notes:

About the language and notation:

The Baylon language is a predecessor to Latin, which is why it looks like Latin at a glance.

Mental communication is denoted by a < and ends with a >, so a mental communication will look like this: "< Who are you? >"

Some warnings:

This is erotic action adventure, meaning that there will be both sex and violence, but I don't mix the two.

This story is posted on the Literotica website and the author does not give permission for it to be reposted or reprinted anywhere else without consent.

P.S. I haven't gotten an editor yet, so any mistakes are mine. Interested editors are welcome :)

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15 -- A sexy morning

Monday, 19th of June 2000, Outside Malaga, Spain

The next morning was surprisingly quiet, due to one of those wave effects that happens when a group of people live together. After waking up, Rita and Karen went for a run and Alice worked on her assignment, while I took the twins through their morning exercise, adding some basic martial arts training to keep it interesting.

The twins made breakfast while Rita and Karen showered and after a relaxing meal, Rita took the car and drove into town to take some pictures for her school assignment. However, since the place where Rita wanted to take pictures happened to be one of the sites that the twins wanted to see as well, Rita took them along with her.

That gave Alice peace and time to work out, before she returned to her assignment, which in turn meant that Karen was the one making food that day.

I joined Alice for the workout and then tried to help Karen with the food, but after seeing my lack of baking skills, she laughingly sent me outside, where I wouldn't ruin anything.

I settled down by table in the shade in the garden, took the drawing pad and charcoal I had bought in Malaga and sketched some of the images that had stayed in my mind for the last few days.

Karen doing forms in the garden, Rita reading on her bed, Cyra and Zena asleep in a hammock, Alice in the sofa with the twins from the first night I was here and all of them relaxing on cushions together.

The first ones were quickly done, but as the number of people in the drawing increased, so did the time it took to make them. Even with nearly fifteen hundred years of experience.

However, sitting in this beautiful garden, doing nothing but drawing, was pure relaxation and I could feel the tension and strain of waking up in this unknown world fade away as I lost myself in the drawings as so often before.

Much to my surprise, I wasn't disturbed and when I had finished the sketches, I decided to do some disturbing of my own and walked into the kitchen.

Karen was standing by the kitchen table with her back to me, mixing something in a bowl, while humming an unknown melody. Due to the heat, she was dressed only in a bikini and an apron, and her butt and back looked delicious.

Smiling to myself, I walked over to her and slipped my arms around her waist.

She almost jumped by surprise but looked over her shoulder and saw who it was. "Jez... You gave me a shock."

Not letting go of her, I gave her kiss on the neck. "Sorry, couldn't resist touching you." Another kiss. "You're just too tempting."

Leaning back against me, she wriggled her firm butt against my crotch, but when she didn't find the hard-on, she had obviously been expecting, she looked at me over her shoulder with raised eyebrows and surprise in her slanted eyes. "You know, in my experience, men mostly say sweet things when they're horny, but I'm tempted to believe you."

I drew her in a bit closer. "Well, as the sight of you would make most men horny, I guess that you have heard a lot of sweet things."

She blushed and poked me in the side with an elbow. "Go away, you're disturbing my baking."

"As you wish, Peach Blossom." I breathed into her ear and let her go.

Karen turned around. "Why do you call me that?" She smiled "I think that it's sweet, but why?"

I shrugged helplessly as I returned the smile. "Because that's what I think off, when I look at you. You're beautiful, vibrant and smell nice, like a peach flower... and your body is like a peach: Firm, yet soft, juicy, delicious, but with a solid core. Not to mention that peach blossoms bring luck and anyone who is together with you is a lucky person indeed." She blushed again, so I gave her a quick kiss. "But I'll stop disturbing you now."

Karen reached up, took a firm hold of my t-shirt and dragged me into a long soft kiss that sent tingles down my spine. Another hand sneaked around my neck and held me there, as she continued to in the same soft sensual way, and it didn't take long before my erection pressed against her stomach.

With a smile, she let me go. "That was better."

"Evil woman." I mumbled with a smile, took hold under her arms, and lifted her the short way unto the kitchen table, pushing a bowl away in the progress.

I stepped in between her legs, took a hold of her, and gave her a kiss filled with desire.

She responded with a moan and kissed me back, as she put her arms around me.

Even through the bikini, I could feel her hard nipples against my chest. Holding her close with my left arm, I turned my body a bit, so I could get a hand between us and started to caress her bikini-clad pussy through the fabric.

She moaned into my mouth and intensified her kisses as she spread her legs to give me better access.

With my pinkie, I pulled the panties away and came into contact with her dripping wet pussy.

She shook noticeably when I ran my fingers up her lips and over her mound to rest where her clitoris was hidden. Pressing harder and rocking my fingers back and forth sideways she broke the kiss and cried out in pleasure.

"Fuck, it's good!"

I kissed her neck, biting a little as I inserted two fingers in her, finding the pleasure point with the tips of my fingers. Then she moaned again as my thumb found her clitoris.

Still holding her tight, I started to move the fingers in and out of her tight, wet pussy, as I massaged the pleasure point inside her, and my thumb played with her clitoris.

"Faster!" She whispered and licked my earlobe, while she removed one arm from my neck.

A moment later a jolt ran through me as her hand found my stiff dick and softly caressed it over my shorts for a moment. Then she slipped the hand into the shorts and closed her fingers around it, causing it to twitch spontaneously. Karen must have loved the feeling, because her moans intensified even when my finger kept the same speed.

Her hand moved towards my balls, but she couldn't quite reach them from the position she was sitting in. Instead, she pulled down my pants, so she could stroke me instead.

As the head of my dick slid over the silken skin of her soft thighs with every stroke, it was fantastic.

Shivers ran down my spine like invisible fingers and I knew that I had to have her right now.

I increased the pace of my fingers until she was almost ready to come and then kept her on the edge for a while, before easing my fingers out of her.

Instead of letting me go, Karen pulled me closer and rubbed the head of my cock between her moist lips.

Reaching into a pocket, I took out a condom, but Karen shook her head when she saw it. "No condom. We got implants, can't get pregnant and I doubt you're sick." Her brown eyes burned with desire as she finished with a "I want to feel every inch of you inside me."

With a nod, I pressed in, watching her mouth open in a moan as I slowly slipped inside her. Due to the position of her body, she felt even tighter than usual, but eventually I reached bottom.

"Oh my god!" she gasped. "This is incredible!"

As the muscles in her pussy massaged my dick, I could only agree and pulled out of her, enjoying the silky-smooth feeling of her pussy until I reversed and plunged back in.

An ecstatic, dreamy look crossed her face as she placed both arms around my neck again and crossed her legs behind my back.

I took hold of her hips and began to thrust into her a little more firmly.

"Oh shit...!" She gasped and kissed me with passion, before hissing. "Fuck me."

Happy to be of service, I increased the speed. Her pussy gripped my shaft tight, and she began to tremble as she came closer to orgasm. Letting go of her hips with one hand, I gripped her neck and slammed into her, fucking her as fast and hard as I could.

The moaning escalated, and tell-tale muscle spasms started, then her body went tense, and she gasped. "I'm coming!"

I continued at the same speed, slamming into her body with each move.

Opening her mouth, she came in a wordless cry, arching her back as her pussy clenching around my cock and only her arms around my neck prevented her from falling backwards into the baking equipment behind her.

I kept fucking her, using my grip on her neck as a counterbalance as I slammed into her, using long deep strokes. She yelped and her body tensed, relaxed, and tensed again as she came once more, groaning in total bliss.

I did the same, as I enjoyed the feeling of sliding in and out of her quivering pussy. With all the sex, I've had the last few days, there was no way I was going to come anytime soon, so I could relax and enjoy the ride. That was exactly what I did, as I lowered the speed a bit and kept on moving.

I released her neck and used the free hand to caress her body instead, enjoying the feel of her skin under my fingers, but Karen reached down, took my hand, and guided to her pussy instead.

I got the hint and gently massaged her clitoris.

"Yessssss." She hissed. "Faster... harder!"

Obediently, I did as I was told and slammed into her wet pussy again, while my thumb was making circles on top of her clitoris.

Karen pulled us closer and gave me a passionate kiss, as she exploded in a powerful orgasm, clasping her legs and arms around me, to avoid falling from the table.

Unable to move, we continued to kiss as the aftershocks faded.

Then she broke the kiss with a wide smile. "That was awesome." Her pussy muscles contracted around my stiff cock, making both of us shiver. "You're not even close to coming, are you?"

Smiling, I shook my head. "No... Not with the amount of sex I'm getting."

To my surprise, she removed her legs from around my waist and gently pushed me away, removing my cock from her pussy before she placed her feet on the ground. "Brilliant. 'Coz, I don't have time for more sex right now." She winked. "But Alice is in the living room, so go surprise her."

"With the noise we made, it's not gonna be much of a surprise." I replied with a smile. "But I'll do my best."

Karen watched me for a few heartbeats before she took a step forward and gave me a soft kiss. "God, you're hot. Now get out before I lose my self-control... again."

With a shiver of pleasure, I did as she said and ended up in the living room.

Alice was sitting in a chair in front of her laptop, but instead of working, she was looking in my direction with half closed eyes as I entered. One hand was busy between her legs, moving slowly.

"God, that was exciting to hear." She whispered as she wetted her lips.

"Good." I walked nearer. "Undress now."

"But..." she started, but being horny, I interrupted her. "Undress now."

With a slight smile on her face, Alice stood up and pulled the t-shirt over her head, revealing that she didn't wear a bra and her gorgeous breasts bounced temptingly as they were freed of their confinement. That was all she had time for before I reached her and took her hands.

Intertwining her fingers with mine, I backed her to the wall, stretching her arms out, pinning them against the wall. My thigh pressed between her legs, putting pressure on her mound. I kissed her neck, nipping on the nape of her neck and then licked up to her cheek, moving to kiss her.

A soft, gentle kiss, my tongue slowly extended, reaching into her mouth, dancing with her tongue.

My whole body felt energized and from her moans, I guessed she felt the same.

Still holding on to her hands, I kissed my way down, reaching her tits. Slowly, teasingly, I licked around her nipple, blowing cool air over the wet skin. Goose bumps jumped up, drawing the nipple even tighter.

Alice moaned again as I flicked my tongue over the nipple and then kissed softly, before I started nibbling across the side, moving to the other breast. Moving to the firm nipple, I gently closed my lips around it and sucked as my tongued played.

Alice hissed, groaned, and pushed her chest forward, driving her breast into my mouth. With my lips, I tugged on the stiff nipple, my tongue flicking it back and forth hard.

Releasing her hands, I held her by the waist, kissing lower down her torso, kneeling as I went.

Before me was the small strip of hair topping her pussy. My hands slid down her body, enjoying the feel of her silken skin on her hips and on her toned, tanned beautiful thighs as I peeled her short skirt off her, along with her panties.

Leaning forward, I drove my chin between her legs, causing her to part her legs enough for me to reach her wet pussy with my mouth and draw a circle in her clitoris with my tongue.

With a gasp, her hands reached my shoulders for support as I sucked her clit into my mouth and played with it.

"Ohhhh." Alice hissed and arched her hips forward, allowing me to get more of her pussy into my mouth, which I did. She tasted fantastic.

My hand slid up her thigh, pushing her legs further apart, before I lifted the left leg, pulling it up and draping it over my shoulder, giving me total access to her. I outlined her pussy lips with my tongue and licked her hole, before moving back to her clitoris, teasing it, playing with it.

With a sigh, her hips started little thrusts, gently sliding her wet pussy over my mouth.

Continuing their movement, my hand slid upwards, until my thumb parted her pussy lips and slowly sank into her, while the rest of my fingers groped her firm butt.

"Yessss!" groaned Alice as my thump went deeper into her, while my tongue started to move from side to side on her clitoris.

When my thumb had gone as deep as possible, I withdrew it just as slowly, enjoying the feeling of her slick pussy surrounding it, grabbing it as if trying to force it to stay inside her.

I inserted it again, a little faster this time and Alice shivered with pleasure as I started to fuck her with my thump, while licking and sucking on her clitoris.

Her hands went to my head, pressing my mouth against her pussy.

With drawing my thump completely, I replaced it with the middle fingers instead, quickly finding the pleasure zone within her.

The shivering increased as her breath became ragged. "Shit... fuck... don't stop!"

I wetted the fingers on the other hand in her juices, placed a slick, wet finger on her anus and started drawing small circles, teasingly penetrating just a little bit from time to time, while my tongue danced on her clitoris and my fingers massaged her pleasure zone.

Sensing, she wanted even more action, I stiffened my finger and gently inserted it in her butt.

"Ohhh!" She groaned and came. Hard.

Her hips thrust into my face, and she started screaming in pleasure. Using my weight, I pinned her against the wall and continued to lick and finger fuck her. Juices flowed from her pussy, running down my hand and wrist. Over and over convulsions racked her body.

Carefully, I removed my finger from her butt and used that hand to steady her, but otherwise I just continued licking that delicious juice, while she came.

Finally, she muttered, "No more!" and moved her left leg from my shoulder, placing it on the ground again and blocking my access to her pussy. "Stop!"

With a smile, I removed my fingers from her pussy and stood up to give her a hug and a kiss.

Despite looking like she was in a haze, Alice kissed me back with passion, reminding me, that I hadn't come yet.

With an arm around her slim waist, I kept kissing her, as I guided her to the end of the sofa and before she knew what was happening, she was bend over the sofa arm, presenting her glorious butt to me.

Taking the condom from my pocket, I moved directly behind her, spread her legs with my own and yanked down my pants. My stiff cock sprang forward, and after putting the condom on, I slid my dick up and down her wet pussy a couple of times before I took hold of her hips and thrust into her.

Even through the condom, I could feel her warm, tight, wetness washed over my cock, and I pushed a little bit more, going further into her soaked pussy.

That seemed to pull Alice out of her haze, and she pressed back against me, groaning, "So good."

I gave her a hard thrust, slamming my hips hard against her cheeks, and to my surprise, Alice came again, screaming into a pillow.

Then I slowly pulled out, her pussy lips stretching to hold me, before I slammed into her again, this time reaching bottom.

Another orgasm racked her, but as she didn't try to move away, I pulled back, leaving just the tip inside her, then slammed it back in.

This time she didn't come but moaned loudly and wriggled her butt.

I ground my hips against her, making her pussy feel every inch of my cock as I buried it in her.

Of course, the opposite was equally true, and I moaned, as I felt her muscles contract around my dick, squeezing and milking it.

I stared to fuck her slowly, running my hands over the smooth skin of her body, as my dick rhythmically glided back and forth in her wet pussy.

"Fuck!" grunted Alice into the pillow after a while. "I'm Cumming!"

Instead of answering, I took hold of her hips again and picked up the speed a little, thrusting harder into her, with long, full length strokes that ended with me crashing into her muscular butt. I was pulling her back against me as hard as I was thrusting forward.

That sent her over the edge. Her head thrashed from side to side, her groans were guttural, almost animal in their intensity, as she came.

Then she collapsed on the arm of the sofa, completely exhausted from the orgasms.

That left me with mixed emotions. It's always nice to give a woman so much pleasure, but on the other hand, I really wanted to come and didn't feel like fucking an unconscious woman.

With a sigh, I lifted her onto the sofa, where she curled up, and walked over to collect her cloths, using a few Ars Mentalis tricks to clean Alice, myself, and the air in the room.

On the sofa, Alice started to snore lightly. I placed her clothes next to her and put a blanket over her before I walked into the garden again. A bit of sleep would do her good and I could wake her in a glass or two.

--------

When I returned to the living room, Alice had woken up and was sitting behind the laptop, fully dressed. She looked up as I entered and sent me a smile, which was almost a grin. "Hi there, lover."

I returned the smile. "Hi there, yourself."

She waved me over and then dragged me in for a kiss when I complied. "And thanks. That was some of the best sex ever."

"It was good." I agreed. "I hope I didn't interrupt your work too much."

"I'll live." She tilted her head a bit. "I heard you and Karen talk about nick names... do you have a nickname for me as well?"

"Blonde Goddess." I said without hesitation.

Alice blinked in surprise while a smile grew on her face. She clearly liked the name. "Really?"

"Really." I said firmly and sat down in the chair next to her. "Nothing else would really fit."

Scratching her ear thoughtfully, she said, "And I guess that Rita is Dark Angel... at least, that's what you called her yesterday."

"Yes." I grinned. "And the three of you are the Trojan Women... as your volleyball team."

Athlantian
Athlantian
253 Followers
12