A Long Time from Home Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Levitation is great, but it eliminates the advantage gravity gives you when you're on top and I wasn't sure I could maintain the levitation while coming. I also wanted to really fuck her.

"Reach up with your hands and hold mine." I whispered, briefly wondering why I was whispering, but she had started it and I didn't want to ruin the mood.

She let go of my neck and took my hands. That resulted in her having her arms and hands further up the bed than her head. A position where she had absolutely no leverage, leaving me in control.

It was needed, if I were to last much longer, because even as we just lay there, I could feel her pussy milking my cock, bringing me closer to orgasm with every heartbeat.

Concentrating for a moment, I used an Ars Mentalis trick to make my cock become less sensitive and then started to move back and forth, taking my time as I impaled her.

Vibhrama groaned in a way that sounded like something groan and a growl. She tried to wriggle her hips, but I stopped it, by placing my weight on the lower part of her body, whispering. "Not yet. I want to feel you come."

Vibhrama nodded and kissed me passionately, as she started to move her hips again, but this time she followed my speed and rhythm, instead of trying to make me come.

We soon got into delicious rhythm that got us both groaning and panting with pleasure. On the in-strokes Vibhrama relaxed and welcomed me into her wet, slippery snugness, while on the out-strokes, her pussy contracted around my cock, caressing it as I slowly glided out.

Even with the slow pace, Vibhrama soon started to shiver and gasp with each move.

Still refusing to pick up the pace, I kept going, enjoying the feeling of her under me, her big firm breasts against my chest and the sight of her beautiful face contorted with pleasure.

Her groans became louder and louder until she came again with a squeal. Her hips started wiggling and jerking like crazy again while the inner muscles of her pussy did wonderful things to my cock.

There was no way I could avoid coming with her moving like that and I wanted to really enjoy it, so I cancelled the Ars Mentalis trick that made my dick less sensitive.

With my cock back to its normal sensitivity, I could suddenly feel every little move she made and every wonderful squeeze of her inner muscles.

I picked up the pace and increased the pressure of my hips against her love-pearl.

With a scream, Vibhrama came again and kept coming. I managed to hold out against her contracting pussy for a little while, but eventually I gave in. The orgasm was an exploding fireball of pleasure that made my head dizzy and my ears ring.

The feeling of Vibhrama coming yet again only added to my pleasure and I kept moving slowly inside her, kissing, and fondling her, until she came down from her orgasmic high.

Finally, we both stopped moving and lay still, enjoying the feeling of each other as our breathing slowly returned to normal.

Vibhrama opened her eyes, a slightly dazed look still on her face, but a big smile came to her lips as she looked at me. "Wow, that was good." She paused. "Did you say that you would arrange for me to come home?"

Surprised by the sudden change in subject, I just nodded.

Her smile grew even wider. "Good, because I would like to take that offer. However a woman needs protection when traveling, so you will have to accompany me all the way." She hugged me with both arms and legs and gave me a quick kiss before adding. "I know you can't stay with me, but I intend to enjoy your company as long as possible."

That made me wince. "It is extremely tempting, but I have another mission to fulfil and can't just take off for a couple of months... at least not without getting permission from my superiors." I thought for a moment. If I could persuade the Steward to let me escort her home, it would add months to my journey, but to be honest traveling with a smoking hot, smart, and horny Yakshini in addition to Shava for a month, wasn't much of a hardship.

It also had the advantage, that I could make sure that Shava returned to her homeland, instead of installing her in my father's estate here in Men-Nefer as I had originally planned. With just a little bit of luck, the higher powers might even allow me to use teleport to get back to Kemet, since this in effect was a mission from the Steward in this area.

"Do you think you can get a permission?" Asked Vibhrama, hope in her voice.

"I don't know, but I will try."

"Good." She answered, eyes glittering with amusement. "I'm sure we can find something to do on the boat."

"I'm sure we can."

The dream blurred, flickered and disappeared as the darkness came back.