A Long Time from Home Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" She groaned with a shiver. "It hurts, but it hurts so gooooood! Give it to me!"

I could feel her body quiver in a series of quick peaks, while she was building towards a big climax. To help it along, I turned my hand and shoved two fingers into her pussy, causing her to yelp and then moan as I fucked and fingered her at the same time.

"See. You're loving it, brat. Just as I knew you would." I growled. "Come."

The mage trashed again, screaming as she came. It happened so suddenly it took me by surprise and the muscles in her butt clenched so hard, they forced my dick out of her body.

The scream turned into gasps as the orgasm faded, giving me just enough time to use an Ars Mentalis cleaning trick on my dick, before standing up, levitating the mage at the same time, so when I was standing, my dick was pointing directly at her pussy at a perfect angle for penetration.

Reaching out, I pulled her onto me, sighing in relief as her pussy lips stretched around the head to give me access to her dripping wet pussy. The juices covering my cock as a soothing oil.

I stood still for a moment, enjoying the feeling, but then I took hold of her flaring hips and started to move, fucking her in a steady pace, making her beautiful breasts bounce and jiggle each time my hips slapped into her. The silken walls of her pussy tightened around my cock as the mage squalled. "Oh Goddess! Yessss! Fuck me!"

Since she was floating in the air, there was a limit to the amount of force I could put into my thrusts, but the mage loved every heartbeat of it, groaning as a string of rippling mini climaxes ran through her body, causing her pussy to quiver and tremble around my dick.

I fucked her through those lightning-fast peaks, luxuriating in the feeling.

I had planned on fucking her for a long time, but while her pussy had felt normal to my fingers, it was heavenly around my dick. The mini climaxes made the muscles inside her milk my cock and I could feel a tightening starting in my balls.

I slowed the pace a little, but that only changed the milking sensation into a quivering caress, and I realized too late, that I had passed the point of no return. No matter what I did, I was going to come.

Strengthening my grip on her hips, I fucked her with all that I had, pounding her fast, hard and deep. The sudden change in pace, made her yelp and then squall in delight.

"I'm coming, brat!" I growled, slamming myself balls-deep into her pussy again and again. As my throbbing cock swelled and sprayed her inside, the mage let out another scream of release and climaxed, the walls of her pussy gripping my cock from tip to root in their pleasure ripples, milking it until they had coaxed every last drop of sperm out of me.

That was accompanied by the jerking of her body as one of the longest orgasms I had ever witnessed thundered through her, making her spasm uncontrollably, tossing her head from side to side as she lost herself in bliss.

Then, as a puppet having its strings cut, she went limb, having fainted from an overdose of pleasure.

Breathing heavily and with a ringing in my ears from the intensity of the orgasm, I dissolved the chains of mental energy and lowered her onto the sofa, arranging her in a comfortable position.

Even as I was doing that, I could see Ars Magical healing spells starting to take effect. Like most Ars Mentalis healing tricks, some of the healing spells didn't require words or movement and could be cast by a mage's subconsciousness, allowing them to be used even when knocked out.

Naturally, that increased their usefulness enormously and most mages with just the slightest ability usually learned at least a few of those healing spells.

The naked mage on the sofa was apparently no exception to the rule and as I watched, the marks from the chains disappeared, followed by the stripes from the rope and I had no doubt that any soreness in her body would be gone when she woke up again.

---------

It took some time before she opened her eyes, but when she did, some of the old attitude was back. I had dressed myself and remembering Kima saying that my mother was tutoring the mage in painting, I had spent the time drawing her as she lay naked on the sofa.

"Welcome back to reality." I said with a smile as she opened her eyes.

"Fuck y..." she started, but was cut short rather abruptly, as the rope I had placed around her neck tightened at my mental command.

I sighed. "By continuing like that, you're proving that you weren't listening earlier." I relaxed the rope, so she could breathe. "You really don't have any idea, how the Baylon society works or its history, do you?"

She opened her mouth to answer, changed her mind and thought for a moment, before finally saying. "History has never interested me."

Leaning back in the garden chair, I looked at her. "Listen, I don't know who you are or why you think you're above the law, but if there's one thing you must understand about Baylon society, it's that nobody, I repeat nobody, is above the law. Not even the High King. Granted, the laws and traditions grant him a lot of leverage, but there're laws even the High King can't break and today you broke one of those laws."

She widened her eyes in surprise, so I continued. "The home of any Baylon, from the lowest farmer to the highest noble, is by and large the only place you simply cannot attack a member of the household. You can break in, steal, vandalize and a number of other things, but attacking a Baylon in the confines of his or her home without due course is a serious offence. Especially for the higher levels of society and the higher social ranking, the worse the punishment."

"That can't be true." She stated flatly, disbelief in her face.

Ignoring her comment, I continued, keeping my voice as serious as possible. "Six hundred years ago, Crown Prince Titus did exactly what you did today. He was stripped of his titles, thrown into jail and ended his life as a clerk in the Ordo Mechanicus. Three hundred and twenty years ago, Duke Marcus of the Western Lowlands forced his way into a farmer's house in a drunken craze and attacked the family. He was convicted, stripped of his titles, and expelled by his family. He was later killed in a duel against his first cousin."

The mage was looking at me slack jawed. "You're inventing this!"

"It is true, as any history book will tell you, so do yourself a favour and listen." I said with a sigh. "In the Lex Imperialis, otherwise known as the Imperial Law, nothing is punished as harshly as crimes against the virtues, because it's those virtues that stop powerful mages, mentats and nobles from ruining the Baylon Empire and that... " I stressed the word 'that'... "is the exact reason why the virtues are supposed to be drilled into each and every member of those classes."

The reference to her lack of knowledge hit her hard and she fell silent.

I tilted my head a bit as I studied her. "I don't know why or how you have avoided that, but your teachers are guilty of criminal neglect, because that lack of understanding will sooner or later get you stripped of everything and cause your family serious damage in the eye of both public and the law."

A sudden thought hit me. If you had the patience, that was a good way to get even with a rival family. Exactly as someone had tried with Decimus Livius Varro so long ago.

The mage looked like she was about to say something, but I stopped her. "One advice before you start to ask question: In my experience, situations like this are usually the result of a design. In other words, somebody is out to discredit your family and get rid of you in one blow. It's a long-term plan, but one that will surely work if you keep acting like you have done today."

The mage looked thoughtful, most likely running different scenarios in her head. I left her to it, since at the same time, Kima contacted me mentally to tell me that my mother would be home shortly.

I stood up. "You better get dressed. My mother will be here soon, and I imagine she would like to continue your painting lessons."

Hastily, she stood up. "Can I cast spells again?"

"Yes."

She did and a few moments later, she was fully dressed, having taken the time to clean her underwear with a spell.

I picked up my stuff and was about to walk away when she asked. "Will I see you again?"

Turning, I looked at her and nodded. "If you learn how to behave. Otherwise, I'll stay as far away from you as I possibly can."

That caused her to raise her eyebrows. "To avoid getting involved in a scandal?"

With a slight chuckle, I shook my head. "No, to avoid having to arrest you. I work for Securitas Interna and the only reason why I can let this slide is because I was the only victim. However, that might not be the case next time."

She nodded slowly. "Thank you... oh, my name is Junia. You mother will know how to contact me."

"Until next time then, Junia." I bowed slightly to her and walked out of the atrium, leaving her to think about what I had said.

The dream blurred, flickered and disappeared as the darkness came back.