A Long Time from Home Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With deliberate slowness, I started to move the fingers in and out of her, eliciting more groans from her.

The position I was sitting in wasn't that comfortable and without removing my hand from her, I got on my knees, so I could move closer.

Feeling me move, she lifted her head, opened her eyes to look at me briefly. Then she sent me a smile, lay her head back and spread her legs even more.

I smiled slightly to myself. From the way she moved her body to support a weight, it was clear that she expected me to remove my fingers and stick my dick inside her.

Instead, I bowed down and let my tongue draw a circle around her love-pearl, while the fingers inside her went in and out in the same steady motion.

Her head flew up from the bed again, as she looked wide eyed at me, but before she had a chance to say anything, I stiffened up my tongue and licked hard on the little hood covering the love-pearl. At the same time, my fingers found her internal pleasure point and gave it a good rubbing.

Muza cried something in a language I didn't understand, but her hands buried themselves in my hair and pressed my face against her pussy, so it clearly wasn't something to make me stop.

I didn't stop. Instead, I licked and fingered her right to the edge of an orgasm, before taking a short break. I did keep the pressure on the love-pearl and my fingers in place, but I left her on the edge as she bucked her hips against me, keeping her from going over the edge no matter how hard she tried to make me start again.

"You're mean." I heard Xanthe whisper.

From my position between Muza's legs, I couldn't see her, but now I had stopped, there were no mistaking the sound of fingers toying with a wet pussy.

"Yes, he is." Muza panted, looking down at me with angry, lustful eyes as her hands left my hair and went to her breasts, squeezing the nipples.

I smiled against her pussy, the slight movement making Muza groan again. Then I started licking and fingering her again, but in a much slower pace.

"I'll fix that." Promised Xanthe and I heard her leaving the chair.

A moment later her strong warrior hands parted my legs just enough for her to her head between them from behind. Laying on her back, that also enabled her to reach my dick with her mouth and now it was my turn to moan as her soft lips closed around the head, while fingers ran teasingly up and down the shaft.

Xanthe really knew what she was doing, I decided, as she closed her hand around the shaft and gently stroked it, while her tongue played on the head.

In order to distract myself a bit, I dove back into Muza's tasty pussy. Gone was the teasing and as I licked her love-pearl, while my fingers drew circles on the internal pleasure point, I felt her tremble and quiver as her soft cries started to get louder and louder with each passing moment.

It didn't take long before the trembles in her body turned into shakes and with a suddenness that surprised me, her hands went to her mouth, muting the scream as she went off like a fireball. Her thighs clamped around my head and the bed shook from how hard she bucked against my face.

I slowed down but kept licking and fingering her all the way through her orgasm, trying to keep up with her twisting body. That Xanthe's mouth, tongue and hands were doing wonderful things to my dick at the same time didn't make it easier but it did add to the sense of pleasure I always felt, when bringing a woman to orgasm.

Muza's body spasmed one final time and then she went limp on the bed, breathing heavily, but with a wide smile on her face.

Between my legs, Xanthe grabbed the base of my dick and sucked the head into her mouth, closing her lips around the head as her tongue swirled around the sensitive skin in a way that sent shivers down my spine.

It was pure pleasure and I sighed when she suddenly stopped and removed her mouth from me.

Then she moved down a bit so she could stand up and walk back to the chair, ass moving seductively as she did so.

"Sorry about that... I couldn't help myself." She explained with a grin. "Do continue. I think Muza is more than ready for the next part."

I nodded to her and looked over at Muza. Her breathing was back to normal. As our eyes met, she said, "Come here... I want to be fucked."

Not one to argue with a lady in need, I moved over between her legs and bent down to kiss her. A hand snaked down to gently stroke my dick a few times before a little tug signalled that I should come closer.

The hand stayed where it was, until the head was resting at her entrance. She moved it up a down a few times, spreading her juices on it and making to slick. Then she nodded in satisfaction and brought her hand up to my neck, kissing me fiercely.

Kissing her back, I pressed forward and we both groaned as my dick slowly sank into her, the walls gripping the shaft and massaging the head.

Halfway in, I paused and pulled back a little, giving her time to adjust to my size.

Then I gently pushed forward again until I reached the end.

She broke the kiss, whispering, "Careful now."

I nodded and moved down the bed just enough to make sure, that I didn't go to deep by accident.

Resting on my elbows to get closer, I kissed her cheek as I slowly pulled back, stopping just inside her and the pushed back in, while I let my mouth wander down to kiss the soft skin in her neck.

"Ohhhh, that's wonderful!" she moaned, her wandering hands caressing my back and arms.

Still careful not to go too deep, I began to move in and out in a steady rhythm, one I could keep up for a long time and then focused on kissing and nibbling her neck.

Muza's breath became a panting once again and she locked her ankles over my hips, moaning as her hands found my head and dragged in away from her neck, so she could kiss me. Her tongue was frantically dancing with mine, and her body writhed under me, causing her breast to move slightly from side to side and her hard nipples to drag across my chest.

She felt fantastic around me, the inner muscles spasming delightfully around my dick, giving it an extra massage in addition to the feeling of being squeezed by her pussy.

I adjusted my position, so my pelvic bone pressed firmly against her love-pearl, caressing it with every move I made.

Muza gasped into my mouth as she shuddered under me and her nails dug into my back.

I kept the same slow, deliberate pace, my cock steadily easing in and out of her, along the warm, silky walls of her pussy, feeling the tension building up inside her until she felt like a coiled spring.

Then she locked up and screamed into my mouth as a huge convulsion ripped through her body.

It didn't stop there. Waves of pleasure surged through her as I kept fucking her gently throughout her climax, removing my mouth from hers to make it easier for her to breathe.

Her body kept shaking while she moaned and whimpered through a long series of contractions.

I slowed down, caressing her hair while she came down from the orgasm and after a while, her body relaxed under me. Or as least as relaxed as one can be, when they're gasping for air.

There was a soft laugh from our left, followed by a "I think you kept your promise."

Looking over at Xanthe, I discovered that she had moved, so one of her legs were over the armrest and her hand was between her legs, gently playing with her pussy. It was an extremely sexy sight.

"Good. I don't like to disappoint people."

She wetted her lips with the tip of her tongue. "That's the most intense orgasm I've ever seen."

Muza stirred and looked over at Xanthe as well. "Try being on the receiving end then."

Xanthe laughed. "Been there and want to do it again, but later."

My dick twisted at the thought and Muza blinked a few times, as she turned to look at me. "You're not done?"

"No... I did promise not to come in you." I pulled out of her, causing her to moan again. "Get on all fours."

Shaking her head, she did as I asked and a moment later, she was on all fours with her glorious perky ass pointing right at me.

I resisted the temptation to slap it and moved closer, sliding my stiff dick in between her legs.

Muza grunted and shifted her hips as my dick touched her dripping pussy and it slid right into her.

"Oh, yessss," she said in a throaty voice and looked at me over her shoulder. "I don't know how much more pleasure I can take... This is beyond my wildest dreams."

I just grunted and took hold of her wide hips. In this position, her perky ass would stop me before I vent too deep, which enabled me to go as fast as I wanted... and I wanted to give this sexy lady a good hard fucking.

Pulling back just a bit, I thrust into her with much more force than before.

"Shit!" Muza groaned and squealed with delight a heartbeat later when I did it again.

I repeated that several more times, each time increasing my speed and force until I was thrusting in and out of her pussy as fast and hard as I could, slapping her ass with my hips every time, loving the way her pussy seemed to pulse each time I drove into her. The feeling sent chills down my spine and directly into my balls. It wouldn't be long before I had to slow down to prevent myself from coming.

Fortunately, Muza loved it. Her small cries of pleasure growing in intensity each time I drove into her hot quivering pussy, despite her efforts to mute herself by biting into the bedcovering. I could see the light layer of sweat forming on her skin and her body began to shake.

Then her pussy tightened around me as she came again, hands hammering down on the bed as the orgasm tore through her. I kept pounding her all the way through her climax and somewhat to my surprise, she came again as soon as the first one was finished.

With a slight scream, she fell forward on the bed, making my dick leave her pussy, and then just lay there, shaking all over, mumbling. "No more! No more!"

For a moment, I just stood there, breathing heavily. A few heartbeats more and I would have come as well, and the feeling was almost overpowering.

"Goddess, that was hot." Moaned Xanthe from her place in the chair. Looking over, I discovered that she was playing with herself. The fingers of one hand slid up and down on her love-pearl, while she fucked herself with two fingers with the other hand. Both hands moved slowly, and she looked like she savoured the feeling, as her juices glittered in the light from the brazier.

I was still trembling with lust as I pointed at the bed. "Get up here. Now."

She stood up with a grin and sashayed towards the bed, but as she was about to pass me, she suddenly went to her knees and took my cock into her mouth.

It felt like being hit with a lightning bolt of pleasure, as her wet lips closed around the head, while her tongue licked the underside, making me groan with bliss.

Delightfully slow, she retracted her head a bit and gently licked the tip, before she ran her tongue up and down the shaft, ending with taking the head into her mouth again.

Knowing that I wouldn't last long if she continued like this, I pulled away from her mouth. "On the bed, woman. Now!"

With a grin, she stood up, walked the few remaining steps to the bed and crawled onto it.

Stopping almost immediately, with her well-shaped ass pointing towards me. Looking over her shoulder, she mumbled. "Take me from behind."

With a smile, I placed myself behind her and slid my cock over her wet pussy, feeling it open as the head pressed against it. Adjusting the angle a little, I let the head glide over her love-pearl ever so gently, causing her to shiver and moan. Since I needed a break, I followed with the shaft, enjoying the feeling of her soft, wet pussy against my dick.

"Ohhhhh.... Yeah!" Xanthe groaned as she shivered. "I'm so close!"

Still moving back and forth over her love-pearl, I cupped her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, watching her tempting little star blink to me as it trembled whenever I moved. Moisture from her pussy had run down between her legs and the whole area looked wet and slick.

Moving my hand, I placed it so I could tease it with my thumb, drawing circles around it and pushing the tip inside from time to time. It was a fun and pleasurable game: Each time I moved my cock, her ass would quiver and each time I fingered her ass, her pussy would do the same.

Xanthe gasped and started to move, grinding her pussy against me and I could see her fingers tightening around the furs as her pleasure began to build even more.

I slowed her with the other hand. Her getting off like that was not what I wanted, and she allowed me to do it.

Changing the angle again, I thrust forward into her warm, tight, but welcoming pussy.

"Shiiiiiiiiiit!" Xanthe breathed, shivering all over, as I began to slide in and out of her.

Despite the breather the teasing had given me, I knew that I wouldn't last long, so I picked up the pace, slamming into her. Each stroke starting with only the tip being inside until I bottomed out in her. Xanthe stopped talking and just gasped and moaned into the fur, her pussy squeezing me lovingly with each stroke.

Then her pussy started to pulse deliciously around my cock and a heartbeat before she came, I slipped my thumb all the way into her other hole.

She exploded like a fireball, screaming into the furs. Her pussy clamped down and urged me to keep on thrusting. A second orgasm followed a heartbeat later. She screamed again and moved forward away from my cock and finger, collapsing on the bed, shaking like leaf and gasping for air.

For a moment I just stood there, breathing heavily while looking at Xanthe, but then Muza crawled over to me. "My turn. Are you close?"

I nodded wordlessly.

"Good, because I can't take much more." She said with a smile and turned around, presenting her voluptuous ass to me. "Now, take me in the rear until you come!"

With a nod, I stepped up behind her and inserted two fingers in her pussy. She was still extremely wet and aroused, so I took a moment to tease her even more as I wetted my fingers in her juice. Then I let my hand wander to her other hole and gently pressed a finger inside. It went in easily, so I added another one.

"So good!" she mumbled and wriggled a little. "Give it to me."

Carefully, I removed my fingers from her and placed the head at her opening.

I had intended to be slow so I wouldn't hurt her, but Muza immediately pressed back against me, forcing the head inside her.

She groaned and wriggled her ass some more as she continued to push back and with my dick still slick from sharing pleasure with Xanthe, it kept sliding into her until her buttocks met my hip.

"Oh God, this is good." Muza moaned as her body quivered on my cock.

I agreed. She was tight and as she quivered, her muscles contracted around me in the most wonderful way.

Taking hold of her hips, I started to fuck her. Hard.

It wasn't that I wanted to come. I needed to come and Muza was the perfect willing partner.

It didn't take more than a few strokes before she came, as before screaming her pleasure into the furs but that just made me fuck her harder and faster. I could feel my own climax approaching rapidly and I wanted it.

Reaching around her, I found her pussy dripping with her juices. Her body jerked in surprise when I slipped a finger into her pussy, followed by another. I found her internal pleasure point and gave it a massage in the same rhythm as my strokes.

That made her groan louder and wriggle even more and I could hear her making small noises of pleasure every time I pushed myself into her.

It felt fantastic and it didn't take long before I felt the orgasm overtake me. With a moan, I moved my thump up to her love-pearl and rubbed it as I came, releasing that almost unbearable tension, that had been building inside me.

Muza screamed into the furs again, shaking violently on my shaft and fingers, as an orgasm hit her like a tidal wave.

Then we both let ourselves fall on our sides, ending up spooning with my dick still inside her, while we both were trying to catch our breath.

"That was awesome." Muza panted after a while.

"Oh, I agree." I said and reached out to caress her back.

Xanthe crawled over to us and gave me a kiss. Not a 'thank you' kiss, but the heated kiss from an aroused woman. Breaking it, she caressed my chest. "I want to fuck you again!"

That made Muza turn to look at her, making my dick fall out. "Sorry, Xanthe. I can't take any more." She smiled. "I'm simply too tired to do it again."

Xanthe smiled wickedly. "Good... but I'm not, so when you leave, I'm going to ride that." She gestured at me. "Remember, he's leaving soon, so this is your last chance."

Muza hesitated as she looked me over, as smile slowly starting to spread on her face. "I'm going to need a break and something to drink first."

"So do I." I said and stretched. From the looks of it, it was going to be a long send-off.

The dream blurred, flickered and disappeared as the darkness came back.