A Long Time from Home Ch. 25

Story Info
Strangers in the Night.
9.5k words
4.83
4.2k
5

Part 26 of the 42 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athlantian
Athlantian
252 Followers

Author's notes:

A warning: This chapter contains combat. If that is not for you, move on :)

About the language and notation:

The Baylon language is a predecessor to Latin, which is why it looks like Latin at a glance.

Mental communication is denoted by a < and ends with a >, so a mental communication will look like this: "< Who are you? >"

Some warnings:

This is erotic action adventure, meaning that there will be both sex and violence, but I don't mix the two.

This story is posted on the Literotica website and the author does not give permission for it to be reposted or reprinted anywhere else without consent.

P.S. I haven't gotten an editor yet, so any mistakes are mine. Interested editors are welcome :)

P.P.S. While you're here anyway, please rate the chapter and leave a comment :)

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 25 -- Strangers in the Night

Thursday night/ Friday Morning, 22nd -- 23rd of June 2000, Outside Malaga, Spain

The sound of my door opening, interrupted my dream and woke me up. It was semi-dark in the room, but I had no trouble seeing Alice and Karen, tiptoeing inside with wide smiles on their faces.

Both were dressed in kimonos, but as soon as they had closed and locked the door, they dropped those on the floor, revealing that they wore nothing underneath.

They were statuesque with their perfect hourglass figures, firm round breasts that sat high and proud on the chest, a slim waist, beautifully rounded hips, and long shapely legs. The sight went right to my dick, causing an instant hard-on.

"Are you awake?" asked Alice in a whisper.

"No." I whispered back. "I'm in an erotic dream, where two of the hottest women in the world entered my room and took their clothes off, so don't you dare wake me!"

"Clown." Grinned Karen and threw herself on the bed. I dragged her into a hug. She was firm and soft, the faint odour of her perfume mixed with the smell of aroused woman. Alice and she had clearly been sharing pleasure before they came here.

That wasn't surprising. The Salamander Power was still doing its job and as their bodies were at almost peak efficiency, so was their sex drive.

"We were having fun with each other." Said Karen in a low voice, confirming my guess. "But we thought that it would be a shame not to take advantage of you being here all alone."

She moved against me, teasing me as her breasts squeezed back and forth against my chest. In response, I found her magnificent ass with one hand, palming a cheek and squeezing.

Her hand glided down my chest, until she found my stiff dick, and fondled it through my underwear. "Well, at least one part of you doesn't have any objections."

That made me laugh and kiss her. "Peach, if I ever complain about being awakened by two gorgeous and aroused women, just shoot me."

"Good to know," remarked Alice as she took hold of my underwear and pulled it down my legs.

My stiff dick sprang free, but only for a short moment, as Karen's hand closed around it, squeezing gently. A heartbeat later, it became even better as Alice's long hair tickled the groin area sensually before her lips closer around my dick, her tongue dancing against the head. A hand sought and found my balls, fondling them gently.

"This is only to make you nice and hard." Whispered Karen and wriggled her ass in my hand. "We had all the foreplay we can handle already... not to mention some very intense orgasms, but now we want to feel that magical cock inside us."

Alice nodded in agreement, but as she still had my dick in her mouth, the movement made her lips slide over the sensitive skin of the head, causing me to groan as pleasure shot through my body.

Karen chuckled as she let go of my dick and moved away, but Alice continued to play with her mouth on my cock, running her lips and tongue up and down the shaft.

It felt fantastic, but I knew it wouldn't last long. As turned on as they were, she was merely making my cock wet with her saliva, getting it ready for a ride.

My thoughts were disturbed by Karen, who placed a well-shaped leg on each side of my head. I looked up to see into her warm, brown slanted eyes as she supported herself against the bedroom wall before she lowered her pussy onto my mouth.

Even before it had reached me, the intoxicating scent of aroused woman filled my nostrils and I lifted my hands to grab her ass, fondling it until she had found a comfortable position.

Since she was facing the wall, I moved a little to get me into a better spot and flicked my tongue out, licking the moist lips of her pussy, savouring her taste as I ran my tongue up through her wet flesh until I reach her clitoris. When I reached it, I circled it a few times and gave it a soft kiss.

Karen moaned and jerked her hips, pushing her warm, wet pussy into my face. I worked back down the length of her pussy, enjoying the way her ass trembled in my hands and the soft moans coming from her as I swirled my tongue through her wet lips.

Then it was my turn to groan. While I had been licking Karen, Alice had stopped licking me, straddled my hips and was using her hand to rub my dick against her soaking pussy. It felt wonderful and a heartbeat later it became even better as she placed the head at the entrance and sank down on it. The slippery walls of her wet pussy caressing my cock as Alice took it all the way, until she sat on my hips with my cock completely inside her.

"Fuck, this is good." She moaned and started rocking her hips back and forth.

I couldn't really answer, as I had my mouth full of Karen's tasty pussy, so instead I went back to lick around her clitoris, while I moved my hand from her ass and gently pushed two fingers inside her tight pussy, feeling her muscles squeezing around me.

Karen started to move her hips back and forth, which not only made my fingers go in and out of her, but also dragged her clitoris over my dancing tongue.

"Yesssss!" She almost hissed, resting her head against the wall.

"Agreed." said Alice with a sigh of pure satisfaction and started to fuck me, rising up and down on my cock. It was only an inch or two at a time at first, but eventually she began to take more and more of my cock with each bounce, the hot tightness of her pussy massaging and caressing my dick with every move she made.

Still rocking, she leaned forward and while I couldn't see what she was doing, Karen sighed with pleasure, so I guessed that she was caressing her backside. That also put her within reach, so I reached out with the hand I wasn't using on Karen and found Alice's tits, cupping and squeezing them as she continued to ride me.

I went faster with my fingers, curling them slightly to applying pressure on Karen's internal pleasure point, without stopping with my tongue on her lips and clitoris.

"Fuck!" she gasped, as she started to shake, a long, slow shudder that affected her entire body. She was getting close, and I wanted to push her over the edge.

Suddenly I felt something against my hand as Alice ran a finger over Karen's wet pussy, but it didn't last for more than a few heartbeats before she removed it again.

A moment later, Karen let out a soft cry and through the inner walls of her pussy, I could feel one of Alice's fingers slowly and carefully entering Karen's ass, moving back and forth with the rhythm of the Asians hips.

"Oh yes!" Karen gasped into the wall, her hips moving faster.

Both Alice and I let Karen decide the tempo and it didn't take long before Karen's body tensed up. The she came with a soft cry, soaking my lower face and hand in a flood of her juices, her body racked by shudders and pleasurable moans.

I let go of her clitoris, but kept using my fingers and licking her lips, prolonging her orgasm as long as I could, and it did seem to go on for ages. Alice removed the finger and returned to caressing Karen's backside again.

At no point in all this had Alice stopped moving her hips and when Karen came, I could feel her pussy starting to contract around my dick, sending pulses of pleasure through my body.

However, as soon as Karen's orgasm started to fade, Alice picked up the speed, moving her hips up, down, and around in circles. Her breathing became ragged between her moaning and since I could use both hands now that Karen had come, I reached up and cupped her swaying, bouncing breasts, squeezing them gently and rubbing her hard nipples with my thumbs.

Alice groaned in delight and started to ride me harder and faster. She was getting close, and I could feel her juices squirting on my skin each time she slammed against me, her pussy squeezing my dick every time she lifted herself off again.

Then she placed her hands on my chest and leaned forward, moving her hips back and forth until she groaned. "I'm coming!" and slammed her hips down on me, impaling her on my dick and came with a small scream of pleasure, while her pussy clenched and released in waves as if it were milking it. Her tense body relaxed, but then shuddered as the aftershocks of her orgasm coursed through her.

"We're done yet!" said Karen with a laugh, as she finally moved away from my face, careful not to hit Alice as she swung her leg over my body to stand on the floor.

"You're right about that." I said as I let go of Alice's tits and ran my hands down her side until they rested on her hips. Then I bent my knees to get some leverage and with a firm grip on her hips, I began thrusting up into her.

Alice groaned and leaned against me, pressing her breasts into my chest. Moving a hand to her back, I pulled her closer and held her there as I continued to fuck her hard and fast, enjoying the sound of her moaning and the way her body shook against me.

"Fuck, it's good." She moaned into my ear and kissed the side of my neck. "I'm coming again!"

Burying her face in my neck, she squealed as the orgasm tore through her, her pussy convulsing and squeezing my cock as she sat down hard, driving it even further into her.

We lay there for a moment, panting for breath, until Karen poked Alice. "That was exciting to watch, Honey, but now it's my turn."

The Blonde nodded and made herself fall onto the bed next to me.

I looked up at Karen, noting her wide smile and the lust that filled her slanted eyes, and without even linking, I knew exactly what she wanted.

Getting out of the bed, I took hold of her hand, pulled, and moved aside, so she landed on her back on the bed, instead of colliding with me. The move made her giggle, but that stopped when I caught her ankles and hauled her closer, so she lay with her ass on the edge of the bed.

With a smile, she spread her legs invitingly and I went on my knees between them. The height was exactly right and without pause, I placed the head at her entrance and pushed forward into her wet and warm pussy.

Her eyes went wide, and smile turned into a groan, as her mouth opened into an 'Oh' shape. Then I reached bottom and pulled almost all the way out, before going into her again. That made her grab the sheets and moan. Her long legs circling my hips, drawing me closer. It limited how much I could pull out, but I could work with that, and increased the speed instead.

"So good!" She moaned and lifted her hips to meet my strokes.

Our eyes locked for a few heartbeats. Then I took a good hold of her flaring hips, gave her a wink and whispered, "I hope you're ready for the 'magical dick'?"

Then I concentrated for a heartbeat and removed the widening of the energy lanes, causing the Vis Energy in my body to move a lot faster.

Karen jumped a little, but then groaned louder than before. Her breath became rapid and shallow as an enraptured look started to spread on her face.

"Holy shit!" She grunted and her hands left the sheets as she reached up and pulled my face to hers, kissing me fiercely, her tongue shooting into my mouth as I continued to thrust into her. Then she let me go again, leaning her head back against the sheet, gasping for air.

Her pussy tightened around me with every stroke and her hips thrust against me with more force, making her tits bounce and jiggle in an extremely sexy way.

Not one to be left put, Alice moved on the bed, getting into a position where she could kiss Karen and they started making out, Alice's free hand wandering over the Asian' body. Finding the bouncing tits, she fondled them for a few moments, before she caught the delicious looking nipples between her fingers and pinched it, at exactly the same time as I rammed my dick into Karen.

Karen exploded in an orgasm that shook her body. Her pussy clamped down on my dick with surprising force and her legs tightened around my hips as she screamed her orgasm into Alice's mouth.

It took a while before the orgasm faded, but finally she relaxed and let go of me.

"Fuck, that was awesome!" She gasped as Alice and her stopped their kiss.

"Good." I said with a nod. "Now get into a sixty-nine with Alice. I want to take you from behind."

"Brilliant idea." Grinned Alice and lay down flat on the bed. "My pussy could use some tongue."

"No worries." I said as Karen shakingly moved so she was on top of Alice. "I'm not done with you yet."

"Sounds good." Alice said from beneath Karen and began to lick the offered pussy, making Karen moan again, as she returned the favour. Since it sounded like Karen was already close to coming again, I concentrate for a heartbeat and widened the energy lanes again.

I stood, placed my dick at the entrance and slid it right into her, while Alice's tongue was busy licking Karen's clitoris.

Karen squealed into Alice's pussy, then moaned, "Careful. That is deep!"

"Less talking, more licking." Alice said and groaned when Karen did exactly that.

Taking hold of that wonderful ass, I began fucking her with long hard strokes that caused her to bury her face in Alice's pussy and yelp with each thrust. It didn't take long before she started working her hips back into me, sending my cock deeper and harder into her quivering pussy.

It was fantastic and I spread her cheeks wider, enjoying the sight of my glistening cock sliding in and out to the sound of moans and whimpers from both women. A tingling was starting in my balls, and I knew that I wouldn't last much longer.

Determined to at least get Karen another orgasm before I came, I picked up the pace, slamming into her hard and fast. Karen yelped and then came in another shuddering orgasm, yelling into Alice's pussy as her inner walls pulsed around my cock.

I continued to move back and forth while Karen came down from her orgasmic high, but as soon as she did, she crawled forward, making my dick leave her.

"Enough!" She gasped. "I'm too sensitive right now."

"Well, I'm not!" declared Alice and turned around in the bed, so that she was on all fours, with her beautiful ass right in front of me. "Just f... " Whatever she had planned to say got lost, when I drove my dick into her pussy. Wet as it was from orgasms and Karen's licking, it slid right home.

"Oooh, fuuuck yess!" Alice moaned, causing me to start a slow thrust in and out of her, enjoying the feel of her snug pussy around my dick. It was way too good, and I could feel my orgasm approaching steadily.

"I won't last long." I warned her.

"Neither will I." She groaned and pushed against me. "Just fuck me."

I did and whatever Karen had been doing must have worked, because it didn't take more than a few strokes, before I could feel the first signs of an incoming orgasm.

She started to shake a little, waves of pleasure rolling through her body in a leisure pace, that slowly became faster as we fucked.

The was a rustle from the bed and a moment later Karen was hugging me from behind while her hands wandered over my chest. The feel of her breasts against my skin sending shivers through my body.

I shortened the length of my strokes, thrusting into Alice with short and powerful strokes that made her shudder a few times, before she came in a powerful orgasm, burying her head in the sheets to muffle the sound of her screams of pleasure.

I groaned as her hot pussy contracted around my cock as I slammed into her a few times, gasping with every thrust, before I could feel my balls boil over. With a moan, I emptied myself into her milking pussy.

Alice pressed back against me, shivering as she made small circles with her ass, but when she was sure I was done, she let herself fall on the bed, breathing heavily.

"Damn. That was sexy." Whispered Karen from behind me and gave me a kiss before she walked over to the bed and lay down next to Alice.

Out of breath, I just nodded and did the same.

---------------------------

I awoke with a start, as the words "< Ivan, Ivan, Ivan! >" rang in my head. There was even an echo of sorts since both Cyra and Zena were sending at the same time and along with my name, came a feeling of fear.

It was still too dark to see anything, but I could feel a soft warm body next to me in the bed.

Reaching out with my mind, I contacted the Twins "< Easy now. What is the problem? >"

"< We hear bad things in our heads! >" said Cyra and from the motions that leaked into me with the message, I could tell that she was horrified.

"< Be silent for a moment. >" I said and listened with my mind. At first there was nothing, but then a faint male mental whisper emerged from the silence.

"< Come to me, beautiful girls... Talented girls... Come to me... I need you... come to me... Together we can be happy... come to me, beautiful girls. >"

The creepy part was, that from the feel of the sending, it wasn't done on purpose. It was more like someone untrained were leaking it, without even knowing that he did so.

It went on, but I stopped listening as it gave me chills. It wasn't so much the words themselves, but with the words, there was a slimy, gross feeling. As if by listening to them, your mind was emerged in filth.

There was a tone of sexual hunger for the Twins in the voice, which disgusted me enormously. I had no doubt, what the unknown person meant, when he talked about 'being happy' and it went against everything I've learned. In Baylon, molesting a child had not only been a capital crime, punishable by death, it had also been one of the few capital sins of our religion.

That meant that while the criminal was slowly and painfully killed, the priestesses would make sure that their name would be erased from the world. If they had written any books, the authors name would be changed. If they appeared in books, their name in the book would be changed. Names on artwork would be changed and any image of them would be destroyed. It was to be as if they never existed.

"< You're not imagining things >" I told the Twins mentally. "< I'll be there in a moment >"

The whisper continued its slimy message, so I slipped into Vis meditation to activate Oculus Cati, enabling me to see something without switching on the light. As usual when there's no light source at all, Oculus Cati didn't work that well, but at least the room went from total darkness to dark twilight.

The soft female form by my side turned out to be Karen, who was sound sleep, and I remembered that Alice had gone back to her own room as usual. For a heartbeat, I wondered why the Twins haven't contacted their mother, but realized, that I was the only one they knew that could hear what they were hearing.

Silently I stood up, walked over to my iron silk clothes and dressed as fast as possible, wondering if I should bring my sword. At the end, I decided not to, since it would most likely scare the Twins even more. Instead, I took one of my knives and placed it between the pants and the small of my back, where it couldn't be seen unless I was forced to draw it.

Athlantian
Athlantian
252 Followers