A Long Time from Home Ch. 35

Story Info
Long distance call.
13.5k words
4.87
3.8k
11

Part 36 of the 42 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athlantian
Athlantian
248 Followers

Author's notes:

This chapter have taken a long time to finish and I can only say that I'm sorry for that.

That is what happens when Real Life gets in the way of writing.

About the language and notation:

The Baylon language is a predecessor to Latin, which is why it looks like Latin at a glance.

Mental communication is denoted by a < and ends with a >, so a mental communication will look like this: "< Who are you? >"

Some warnings:

This is erotic action adventure, meaning that there will be both sex and violence, but I don't mix the two.

This story is posted on the Literotica website and the author does not give permission for it to be reposted or reprinted anywhere else without consent.

P.S. I haven't gotten an editor yet, so any mistakes are mine. Interested editors are welcome :)

P.P.S. While you're here anyway, please rate the chapter and leave a comment :)

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 35 -- Long distance call

Thursday, 6th of July 2000, the Atlantic Ocean

Despite Captain Wolf's concern about the weather, the first days of the trip across the Atlantic went without a hitch. The weather was excellent, we had favourable winds all the way and Dream Weaver proved to be just as fast and stable in open water as it had been on the coastal trip from Malaga to the Canary Islands.

I enjoyed it tremendously. With all the things that had happened since I woke up, it was good to be able to just lean back and appreciate the smooth ride, while learning a few new things about sailing a modern ship and using most evenings to search my stolen memories to see what Parker had been doing in Spain.

The answer had been both straight forward and strange at the same time: Parker was searching for the recipe for a potion, that would rejuvenate him, giving him back his youth, as his plan on ruling the world didn't mean much, if he would die of old age within ten or twenty years after achieving it.

However, one of the artworks he had stolen over the years was an old book, describing the life of an alchemist named Ferdinand Hayan, who had been hundreds of years old, but looked to be thirty due to a secret potion he had taken. Just as important was a passage in the book, saying that Ferdinand Hayan had inscribed the recipe on the wall of an old building near his home.

Another book, written a few hundred years later, described how another alchemist who had found Ferdinand Hayan's recipe and made the potion, but couldn't get it to work because it had lacked one ingredient, as it should be mixed with 'good will of the soul'.

Parker had a theory that 'good will of the soul' wasn't an ingredient, but mental powers, and was sure that he could get the potion to work.

Ferdinand Hayan had lived somewhere in the Malaga area, and as Parker been too paranoid to let others do the research for him, he had spent a lot of time and resources looking for the house with the recipe there.

I had used some time to consider that. Far out as it sounded, there was a very slim and remote possibility, that Parker had been on to something, but that would depend on several conditions, some of which required timing. The potion had to have a composition like the peaches from the garden of the Queen of the West. That was difficult enough in itself and would require some human magic. In addition to that, rejuvenation required a huge amount of power, but as I had witnessed, Malaga had a seasonal Leyline, so if the potion was taken on the beach during the summer solstice or in the hills a few days earlier, it might actually work.

Parker haven't known about the Leylines, but he had been so sure that he would find the recipe and get the potion to work, that he had meticulously planned and prepared how he could take over his own company: He could go away, take the potion, and come back as his own nephew, leaving time enough get a plastic operation (whatever that was) to change his appearance. This would enable him to change identity, while retaining control of everything he owned, as he became the heir to his own empire.

The plan was so good, that I had decided to use it to take over the company, by simply taking the identity of the unnamed nephew, and then follow the rest of the plan with a few additions, mostly with the aim of transferring the focus of the loyalty granted by Parkers loyalty codex from him to me.

The reason for that was more one of necessity, than anything else. The loyalty codex of the board members was keyed to Parker and if they haven't seen him for a year, it would dissolve, releasing its energy into the brain of the victim, frying the brain, and killing them.

Considering that the Interpol would was unlikely to release Parker within a year, that was a problem I needed to address before people started to die, so I needed to find and transfer their loyalty to me before it was too late.

Using Parkers own plan wasn't ideal, but it was the easiest way to do it and while using Parker's loyalty codex for my own gain didn't set well with me, I didn't really have any options, that didn't involve just letting people die.

Of cause, if I really wanted it, I could do it without using Parker's plan and the identity of the nephew, but Parker had set it all up so there would be minimal problems with the law, and not taking advantage of that was just dumb. Especially since I operated in a world, I knew very little about.

So, when we reached the Island of Oldenburg, where the company headquarter was located, Captain Wolf would request that the Managing Director met us at the docks. Then I could transfer his loyalty from Parker to me, ensuring me access to the rest of the members of the Board of Directors, so I could transfer their loyalty as well.

Sighing, I stretched. At some point I would have to come up with a way to change the parameters of the mind-control, so I could transfer the loyalty to somebody else than me or change the time limit to more than a year, but I simply didn't have the time. According to his own memories, Parker had been away for months already, cutting into the time I had to fix the problem. Parker might have used modern technology to meet the people he had mind-controlled, but before I had transferred their loyalty to me, I had to meet them in person to renew the time limit.

-----------------

"I think I'm suffering from culture shock." Commented Ester with a little smile, as we were all sitting around the great table on the aft deck, eating dinner. "In just two months, I've gone from being a member of a counter-terrorist unit, to become a prisoner, to end up sitting on a luxury yacht, eating a delicious meal in the most luxurious surroundings I have ever experienced."

"I think we all do." Said Delina, her smile almost impossible white against the dark skin. "Especially since we're not supposed to do anything but enjoy life."

"Yes, my heart bleed for you." Chuckled Petra. "Treated like a princess on vacation. So hard."

That made them all smile.

"She does have a point." Remarked Esther. "As long as we're listed as deserters, we can't return home, so we need to find a new purpose in life." She drank from her glass. "That isn't always easy."

I looked at her. "That would depend on the purpose. What would you like to do?"

The Persian beauty smiled at the question. "To be a teacher. I was a substitute teacher when I was younger, and I loved it."

I nodded. Both Petra and Esther were twenty-five but looked a little younger than that. It also made them the oldest of the five women, as Riya and Delina were both twenty-two and Ayanna was twenty-one.

"That's cool." Remarked Riya and hurriedly swallowed the food in her mouth. "I've wanted to become a doctor as long as I can remember. That's why I became a combat medic. It was the easiest way to get an education in that field."

She looked over at Ayanna, who smiled. "I don't have any wild plans. Ideally, I just want a little café somewhere peaceful, find a man and raise some children."

"Sounds like a good plan." I said and turned towards Delina. "What about you?"

The Gambian looked a little embarrassed, as she answered. "IT-specialist. I know it's nerdy, but I love computers and I think the internet is the future."

"Petra?"

The gorgeous Ukrainian shrugged. "To be honest, I don't know. When I was younger, I wanted to become one of the first high-ranking female officers in Ukraine, but during my time in the military, I discovered that all the bureaucracy and juggling for position in the officers' corps really get on my nerves. I just want to do a good job and not spent my time and energy dealing with career officers, that want a promotion no matter the cost of others." She looked thoughtful for a heartbeat, but then smiled. "I'll figure something out and it's hard to complain while being pampered like this."

"Well, at some point, pampering gets boring," I said. "Let's see if we can't make some of those dreams become real at some point."

That made Delina look at with a startled expression on her face. "Are you serious?"

"Yes, I'm serious." I said, slightly surprised by the question. "Why would I like or joke about your future?"

She shook her head. "I don't know, but from time to time you sound too good to be true."

To my surprise, the others nodded in agreement, and Petra said. "Delina got a point. You're a little hard to believe from time to time... even when I know that you mean it." She thought for a heartbeat. "Like when you just gave us thousands of dollars to use on clothes and stuff."

"It's just money." I said with a shrug. "It's earned, stolen, used, and lost easily. Money doesn't really matter, except to help people who needs it... like you did."

"You're a strange man." Said Petra and leaned over to give me a kiss. "But I like it."

The others smiled and continued eating. So did I, but my thoughts were elsewhere. Parker had made a lot of money over the years and I knew that he had put funds aside for charity work, though as he drifted deeper into megalomania and insanity, he had lost interest in charity and from his memories, I knew that he hadn't touched it for at least a decade.

There was also a lot of people out there who needed help, so perhaps I could use those funds to make life bearable for some of them. At least it was a possibility, but as just about everything else it would have to wait until I knew more about Parkers company and the world in general.

------------------------

Since I had spent a lot of time with Petra and Delina, I used the rest of the evening getting to know Ester, Riya, and Ayanna better. Aside from their good looks and military backgrounds, they were as different as any group of people tended to be. Riya was outgoing and talkative, while Ayanna was a little shy, and Ester was somewhere between the two others, but they were all interesting to talk with. Mostly because they came from different places and cultures, telling widely different tales of their lives so far, and it was late when I left the deck, heading for the master cabin.

The sight that met me when I entered was both breath-taking and arousing, as Petra was sleeping on my bed, snoring slightly. More to the point, she was laying on her side on top of the silk covers, naked as the day she was born.

I took a moment to admire her beautiful face, with the high cheekbones and full lips, before I let my eyes wander over her body, enjoying the sight of its curves. The full breasts, the slim waist that flowed into generous hips and long shapely legs.

A glint of something white on the bedside table caught my attention and I walked over to take a close look at it. It turned out to be a note, reading "Fell asleep waiting for you. Wake me up when you come back. I need sex"

With a slight chuckle to myself, I walked over to the closet, undressed, and then turned back towards the bed.

Taking off my clothes must have made more noise than I thought, because Petra had woken up and was looking at me, a little smile playing on her lips.

I smiled back at her. "Yes?"

"Just admiring you." Petra said as the smile turned into a laughter. "I've rarely seen guys built like a Greek statue."

"Well, thank you." I said with a slight chuckle as I walked over to the bed. "Unfortunately, I can't say the same about you, since you're way more beautiful and seductive than any statue I've ever seen."

To my surprise she blushed a little, making me wonder what men in this age were doing. Alice, Rita, and Karen had been the same, with no calms about being naked or almost naked, but as soon as I complimented them, they suddenly got shy or blushed, like they weren't used to people telling them how attractive and alluring they were.

Reaching the bed, I bent to kiss her full, soft lips, while my hand found her full breasts almost by itself. It filled my hand with its firm softness and I massaged it gently, wallowing in the feeling as Petra moaned. A moment later, I could feel her cool fingers close around my warm, stiff cock. Exploring and teasing at the same time.

Combined with the kiss, it made my lust soar to new heights, and I felt like my nerves were on fire, as out tongues intertwined.

Petra radiated lust as she kissed me back and started to move faster, massaging the shaft.

Kneeling on the edge of the bed, I kissed my way down her neck, over her collarbone and onto her breast, letting my hand slide down her body at the same time, so I could kiss and lick her breast.

Sucking the nipple into my mouth, I gently bit it, before swirling my tongue around it, flicking the top of the nipple with my tongue from time to time, making Petra gasp every time I did it. I moaned as well, but that was because Petra had pulled the foreskin on my dick back and was running circles around the head with her fingers.

Moving a little, I switched to the other breast and did the same, while my hand travelled to her legs.

With a groan, Petra spread them slightly to allow me access, but instead of going for her pussy, I caressed the soft skin of her inner thighs, sending shivers through her body.

"Oh wow..." she breathed softly. "You're making me go insane."

I removed my mouth from her breasts, to say, "That was part of the plan." and when I returned my lips to her skin again, I started kissing my way down her flat, strong stomach, turning slightly as I went lower.

Her navel was just as perfect as the rest of her, but she giggled when I licked around it and stuck my tongue into it. "That tickles!"

Instead of saying sorry, I went lower, tucking slightly with my lips in the triangle of light brown hair above her pussy, inhaling the wonderful aroma of an aroused woman. For a moment, I was tempted to go directly to the source of the aroma, but instead I kissed my way down the inside of her leg, moving on the bed to be able to reach.

It also brought me so far down the bed, that she couldn't continue caressing my dick, but with the state I was in at the moment, that was almost a relief. I was way too worked up and needed to cool down if I were to last as long as I had planned.

Standing up, I quickly walked to the end of the bed, grabbed Petra's legs, and dragged her closer. That made her yelp and then giggle as I kneeled between her legs and began kissing her skin again, while I caressed her thighs. As everything else on Petra, they were soft, yet firm, and felt great under my hands.

She shivered as I slowly kissed, licked, and caressed my way up the leg, almost reaching her pussy, before I stopped for a moment to admire it. It was the first time I had seen it up close as it was as beautiful as the rest of her, with perfectly sized lips opening as a flower, revealing her clitoris.

With a little smile to myself, I blew air at it, making Petra gasp again, and causing me to look up over the little patch of hair to see her smiling flustered face between those perfect breasts.

Just to see her reaction, I moved my hand to her pussy, letting the back of a finger stroke up and down along her wet opening.

Petra inhaled with a gasp and a shiver, the smile on her face widening.

Satisfied, I used the fingertip to part the lips and did the stroke again, this time going in between the wet lips and finishing with dragging my finger over the tip of her clitoris, making her tremble.

Giving in to temptation, I followed the move with my tongue, licking her lips from bottom to top, slipping a finger into her soaking wet pussy as I came near her clitoris, timing it, so my finger slid into her as my tongue circled her clitoris.

"Shit, that's good!" Petra hissed, lifting her trembling hips so her clitoris pressed against my tongue. Satisfied with the response, I worked my tongue from side to side over the little sensitive organ, while I added another finger inside her, spreading her lips further and making it easier for me to lick her. As always, the wonderful feeling of a wet, tight pussy around my fingers sent shivers down my spine. A moment later, Petra shivered as well when my fingers found her internal pleasure zone and massaged it.

She also tasty wonderfully, so I took my time playing with her clitoris, letting my tongue caress it softly, while I slid my fingers back and forth inside her, putting pressure on her the internal pleasure zone each time each time I moved.

I kept the same speed for a time, enjoying the feel, taste of her, as well as the sensation of her steadily climbing towards a climax. Her breathing became faster and faster and the shivers spread to her whole body. One of her hands found my head and pressed it against her pussy, while the other massaged one of her breasts. Then she hissed "I'm coming!" and exploded in a powerful orgasm, that lifted her body from the bed for a heartbeat and made her groan loudly, before she collapsed back onto the bed.

Placing the other hand on her chest, I lifted my head to look at her, two fingers on the other hand still inside her pulsating pussy.

"Wow!" Petra gasped after a moment and lifted her head to look at me. "That was wild!"

She was still looking slightly dizzy from the orgasm and her eyes looked like they had trouble focussing, as they sought me.

Without answering, I began moving my hand again. This time there was nothing slow or gentle about it, as I moved swiftly in and out while pressing the tips of the two fingers inside her against her pleasure point.

Petra slammed her head back against the bed, moaning loudly, while her hips moved up and down, trying to follow the speed I had set. The motion made her pert breasts bounce invitingly, so I moved the hand on her chest to one of her breasts and massaged it, catching the stiff nipple between my fingers and pinched it, as I did so. The moans got louder and with an enraptured look on her face, she arched her back, her face a picture of pure pleasure. Taking the cue, I changed the angle of my hand, so that the palm hit her clitoris every time my fingers went all the way inside her.

"Oooh, fuuuck yess!" Petra moaned loudly and shuddered as my palm hit her clitoris repeatedly. I could feel the muscles inside her tightening around my fingers as I moved them, and one of her hands moved to the breast I wasn't massaging and started pinching the hard nipple.

Then she screamed as another orgasm tore through her, pressing her legs together which prevented me from continuing.

"Wow!" She gasped, her chest heaving. "That was good!"

"You had me inspired." I replied with a smile, as I watched her breasts rise and fall with the rhythm of her laboured breathing. "And if you relax your legs, I'll remove my hand."

She giggled and spread her legs a little, allowing me to slide my fingers out of her, which caused her to jump as the fingers glided over her clitoris. Lifting the fingers to my mouth, I put the tips of the two digits I had been using and sucked her juices off.

Athlantian
Athlantian
248 Followers