All Comments on 'A Long Walk Home Ch. 07'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Tantricmanta

Excellent, you figured it out too.

All the abilities of the Hybrids.

Vampire and Were abilities, plus abilities neither group has.

Centuries old, Forever lonely and not knowing where she came from.

It all fits together in a loose shape that matches so slick.

Ramjet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great writing but some content inconsistencies

"Ashley: “Nors...he's almost certain that Freya has gone to seek a way to end her life." A muffled sob escaped her and she looked away from him again…..”

Ashley: “I don't think she's ever coming back," she admitted. "I can't tell Nors that because it would break his heart even more. He needs to believe that she will, that when she does everything will be just fine."

If Nors already thinks Freya is going to end her life, then how can he believe that she will eventually come home and everything will be fine? This part doesn't make sense and it's these little inconsistencies that kinda make me go huh? But still such great story telling,

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
you are so very very talented Jazz

I am in awe of your talent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Since when are toddlers able to speak so well?

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
"Since when...

....are toddlers able to speak so well?"

Since the adults they emulate do NOT (often) use 'baby-talk' to communicate. But rather speak with intelligence and maturity with the child. Helping them with context and pronunciation as needed.

Listening to preset radio and television of mature interests. In addition to PBS children's programming. And we never used the television as a baby-sitter.

Permitting them access to literature and science works as they want to add those to their regular children's books.

I know "Poopy-Pants" made my eyes roll too. But honestly, I giggled right along with the kids while we read them.

This was in addition to National Geographic Juvenile magazines and other similar educational and edutainment material.

Children repeat what they hear. If mediocre cartoons and repetitious comic-books and bad music, and ignorant adult talk (see Fox News) are all they see and hear, that is what they will learn from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5k stars!

Xoxo

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES