A Lord's Change of Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vel had guessed this would be an enjoyable excursion, but hadn't quite realized to what extent. She had seen so many souls crumble underneath the promises of secretive powers and knowledge that would shatter minds, and here she was, enjoying this primitive urge given a wicked twist. All of the strength and prestige Kol had presented shattered underneath a hand's grasp. It was no wonder, then, how Slaanesh was able to captivate humans' hearts.

Kol had little recourse other than to sit and take Vel's hand on his cock. She stroked him firmly, feeling his mind pulse with heat on every long stroke downward. Her size meant that it was hard to properly stroke him, but he seemed to be enjoying all the bumps along her palm, writhing with each pump. She wondered how long to tease him like this before moving onto the main course of his desires.

With a simple thought, Vel willed away her staff, letting her now free hand to tend to her loincloth. She was slow about her movements, dragging the cloth upward. Kol's eyes remained steadfast on her crotch, erection slightly twitching as she moved. Another burst of pleasure came from his thoughts the moment her pussy came into view.

"What you have sought for so long, isn't it?" she asked.

In that moment, Vel felt as though she had her own personal worshiper, almost as if she were a goddess herself. Perhaps in the scale between them, that was true. She raised her leg, stepping onto the armrest of the chair, showing off Kol's prize all the more. What would a goddess have her follower do? Serve, surely.

"Touch, pet, please me, and you may yet be rewarded with more," she said.

Kol stirred from his pleasured haze, uneasy hands reaching forward. He was likely uncertain if he would stoop to the level of pleasuring her. His fingers graced her lips, sliding fingers between her folds and a thumb on her clitoris. Vel smiled, letting out a low laugh. The human would do absolutely anything of her now.

Their mutual masturbation continued for a while longer before Vel figured her worshiper deserved another reward. Why, she was almost a pleasure demon. She stood up, hands departing, and picked Kol up by the collar. His mouth opened, but he made no protest. Vel marched her human over to the discard table, laying him down on it. She approached from the side, watching his member twitch eagerly.

"Another small reward for my slave," she said.

Kol looked to the grand entrance. "What of--"

"The others?" She snapped her fingers, the bar slamming down into place, locking them in. "Nary a worry in your mind, slave. Your secret degeneracy is safe with your master."

Kol frowned at that word, slave. It made Vel all the happier knowing he knew it was true. She placed a hand on his chest, another on his leg, and leaned down, bringing her wide maw near his erection. Funny, she had not tasted the flesh of man before. She almost wanted to make him beg again. Later. For now, she wanted to see him squirm.

Vel's tongue slithered from her beak, prodding at the head of Kol's manhood. A dab of salty pre-cum had already spread across the tip. A curious taste. She explored more of his erection, her deft muscle quickly wrapping around it. Kol raised his hips against her, muttering about his "God-Emperor" in vain swears. That would change soon enough.

There was an admirable simplicity to the way humans pleasured themselves. All they needed was something warm, wet, and tight. Vel's tongue tightened around his erection, letting spittle slick its length. The primitive desires were in stark contrast to how they could drink of so many springs of knowledge. Their mind was more than a sexual muscle in and of itself, but it seemed as though even the deepest wells of knowledge beat out lavishing their sexual organs with attention.

While her tongue worked, Vel brought her mouth closer to Kol's groin, letting warm breaths run across it. Her sharp teeth kept a moderate distance, adding a fearful flair to his thoughts that enticed him all the more. Interesting. Not only was it the alien form that enticed him, it was also the danger that it posed. The moral code that bound humans to a blind safety had been turned into a depraved fetish. Vel chuckled just as his hips bucked.

Pulling back her warm tongue, Vel looked to him.

"Ease your body, slave. You do want to extend this binding of flesh, do you not?" she said.

Kol huffed. Despite falling to lust, he still held onto pride. Indeed, he was cute. The tip of Vel's tongue came to the very tip of his erection, flicking at that sensitive hole, causing him to shudder. More pre-cum oozed out of his twitching cock.

"Such a tender body, waiting to burst." Her hand fondled his balls. "I must say, out of all of the challenges you have faced, staying strong in the face of raw pleasure is most impressive."

"You speak like a cultist of Slaanesh now," he replied. Indignant.

Vel's eyes narrowed. "Perhaps your tongue should tend to other matters." She flapped her wings, allowing her to deftly heft herself up and over onto the table. Her legs rested on either side of Kol's shoulders, plump rear hovering over his face. A single thought made her flimsy clothes vanish. She forced her pussy against his mouth before he could make any sort of protest. "Learning to serve will help you in the future."

At first, Kol was still, with only strained breaths gracing Vel's lips. Eventually, he buckled, with a cautious tongue reaching out to her folds. She relaxed into his wet touch, wings flapping in delight. Pleasures of the material flesh had evaded her for so long. On some level, she considered them to be beneath her, and she was quickly reassessing that thought. Granted, most of that pleasure was subjugating the governor for her enjoyment.

The governor's tongue was inexperienced, mostly prodding and licking slowly. Not surprising. Vel was aware most of his illicit encounters were more of a taking affair, rather than giving. She began to grind against him, drawing out more surprising enjoyment. Her earlier false promises of more of these affairs were merely a ploy to make him fall, and she was reconsidering their legitimacy the more his tongue worked against her folds.

Kol's erection continued to twitch. Involuntarily or not, it was a clear sign he was under Vel's spell. There was a balance to teasing that Vel had learned with dealings. Sex was no different. How best to tantalize? She pulled his shirt up and placed a hand on his stomach, talons gracing his soft skin. His breathing hitched, as did his licking. Vel smiled. She slid her hand downward, gliding sharp claws across his body before stopping at his crotch, bumping against his stiff and needy member. It twitched again, begging for any sort of touch.

Seeing as how Kol's mouth was occupied, begging would have to wait yet again. Vel's hand came upon his cock, squeezing gently. Her thumb settled on his head, rubbing its slick glans. Tempting to make him burst now, watch his whole body shake at an inevitable orgasm and see his hips buck in a desperate attempt to spread his seed. She held back, however, goading on his arousal at a moderate amount.

"I do wonder, governor, what your subordinates would think of you now." She squeezed his erection. "Laid subservient to a daemon, tasting her, being pleasured by her, following her every whim."

Kol, naturally did not have much of a response. His licking slowed for a moment, as if he were truly thinking on that fear.

"Would they be jealous, perhaps?" she asked. "They would flaunt some dogmatic hatred, but deep within, they would gladly trade places with you no matter the cost. In the billions upon billions of souls, only you are so fortunate."

A shame he couldn't say anything in that moment. Fitting, though. Rather than pontificate about his fate, he merely took it, tongue gaining more courage as he worked, exploring deeper. Indeed, it was almost time for a reward after his firm service. A little longer yet. Vel let out little sighs when he pressed up against her clit.

Flesh continued to impress. Vel was surprised his tongue was effective on her despite his inexperience. She supposed that she was made from the thoughts and desires of the material realm, ergo, deep inside her there was a waiting desire to experience what they felt. The fact that she never delved into lust only exacerbated any effects he had on her.

"Harder, pet. Harder," she said, giving him another squeeze. "Your service will be rewarded handsomely."

Kol's tongue eagerly obliged, that warm muscle exploring between her folds. A mere portent to what his own erection might feel like. Knowing a sensation was far removed from experiencing it in that moment, which was a small fault in the blessed glimpses into the future. Vel tittered to herself as Kol pushed deeper inside. In a way, she was glad Tzeentch had denied her any true visions, this turn of events was very much a welcome surprise. She wiggled her hips, pushing his tongue further in.

Warm tongue, warmer breaths. Vel shuddered. Kol became more receptive to his demeaning role as long as his erection was tended to. Simple as always. Every lick simply cemented his role as her servant, and by extension, her own deity. Vel had managed to beat the dark Prince at his own game simply by striking at one vulnerable degeneracy.

The licking continued for a while longer. Kol seemed to grow more needy with every passing second, his erection entirely stiff in Vel's hand. Surely that was enough teasing. Both for him and herself. She was curious to see how the main course would feel. Vel raised her ass off of Kol's face. He drew heavy breaths and appeared almost lost.

"You have performed admirably as a servant," she said. Vel adjusted herself to face him, large body easing onto his lap. "Shall we give you what you desire?"

"Yes," he said. Kol's hands settled on her thighs. "I've followed your orders. Give me release." His tone was irritated but his expression was defeated.

Vel leaned forward. One hand settled next to Kol's head, while the other caressed his cheek.

"Beg, servant. Beg for your master," she said. "I, Vel'Thara, lord over you."

He grit his teeth, then sighed. Vel grabbed at his head. Her thumb ran down his chin and onto his neck.

"By the God-Emperor," he said. "I ask-- Beg for your body. Please..."

"And now, you swear your soul to Tzeentch," she said, voice dripping with a malicious glee.

Kol's eyes widened. He was already ensnared in a pact, but his spirit quaked at true devotion. Vel leaned back and lowered herself onto his cock, slick entrance rubbing against its head, causing him to hiss. She held his hips down, lest his primal urges take control.

"Sacrifice yourself," she said. Her grip tightened and her eyes opened, staring into him. A string held onto his soul. "You are so close to that which you desire."

Kol swallowed, expression hardening.

"I give myself to you and to Tzeentch."

Vel laughed and slammed her hips down, accepting his entire length in one motion. Kol groaned, his whole body tensing as his erection twitched inside of her. The thrill of another claimed soul mixed with the raw sensation of a mortal taking her. He was entirely hers. She closed her eyes, focusing on the jubilation rattling through her material form, letting it sink into the depths of her soul.

The mortal inside her eventually relaxed, letting out a low sigh. Vel spared him from a quick orgasm, letting his simmering nerves calm, but once he had, she began a slow bounce on top of him. The table beneath them creaked with every hop. Kol himself began breathing heavily. Such a feeble thing. To think Slaanesh would need to push them to such extreme depths when this worked just as well.

Vel grabbed him by the shoulders and bounced faster, relishing in his pleasured expressions. Warmth flooded her body, making it all the better. Kol's entire body was alight with sensation. The heaving of his chest, the hammering of a heart, the rush of blood, the trickle of sweat. It was impressive how stressed humans became from simple mating. Then again, that was nearly their entire existence, wasn't it? To live and to mate.

In Kol's mind, the most basic of urges, he desired to impregnate Vel. Not entirely impossible, yet still an amusing thought. Even when thinking of a heretical form, he wanted nothing more than to plant his seed in her and see her round with child.

"My liege?" a voice came along with a knock at the grand doors.

"Care to speak to your underlings?" Vel whispered. Her bouncing did not cease, indeed, it became more rigorous. "Are you capable of it under my love?"

Kol managed to gather himself long enough to formulate a coherent thought. "What is it?" he called out.

"A matter of riots from the menials. The lack of a certain recreational substances has led to unrest."

Kol held back a groan as his desperate hips plowed into Vel's slit. His thrusts weren't entirely in tandem, being driven by a mindless lust. He gasped and slowed himself to a stop.

"Storms of the immaterium have their way of ruining things, hm?" she said.

"The guardsmen will oversee it! Send them out!" Kol yelled.

"Tharn--" started the underling.

"Send them and speak no more of it!" He groaned again, sinking his fingers into Vel's plump thighs.

Silence came, with only the sound of Vel's rigorous fucking filling the space.

"You have such obedient servants. I look forward to their assistance in the future," Vel said. "You, however--" she slammed down on him, hilting his cock "--will remain my most cherished plaything."

Kol couldn't manage much except another moan. His word, his world, his soul, all given in the pursuit of a corrupting desire. Vel understood the tribulations he must have been experiencing, and yet, it was clear that at the same time he was all-too-happy to give them away. He was lost in a drunk haze of warmth, thinking only of Vel bouncing atop him. His gaze was easy to track, going from where their two bodies met, to her swaying breasts, right up to her closed gaze. Every look was a drink, a reminder that no price was too high to pay for this moment, to lay a Daemon such as her. Devotion was far from his mind, but soon, it would plague him every waking moment.

The tensing of muscles, the quickened breaths, the sweat at his brow, all signs Kol was near his end. Vel placed her head near his neck, gently licking at it. He choked out a groan. She chuckled, pressing her beak against his neck, letting a low moan vibrate through him.

"You have earned it. Finish. Release your seed. You wish to mark your master, I feel it," she said. "Let it roil deep inside of me."

Those honeyed words were all he needed. Kol thrust forward, slamming his hips into her, and shooting out load after load of his warm semen. He twitched with every spurt, then weakly thrust a few more times, letting out more oozing streams. Kol fell back to the table, gasping. Vel let out a deep moan, punctuating it with a chuckle. The seed of man clung to her walls, warming her innards. She let him bask in his reward a while longer before pulling herself off of him. Kol moaned again as his softening member slid from her folds.

Vel stood by the table, letting his fluids dribble down her thighs and spatter onto the floor. It would be simple to clean, but in the trip among his thoughts, she had taken that small nugget of degeneracy with her. Letting his seed, a mortal man's seed, drip from her was simply another added layer of enjoyment. She looked at her battered quarry, drained in both mind and body, defeated. Briefly, she wondered if any other human was as good a lay as he. In any case, she was certain to return to him for these moments again, and he was certain to indulge in them blindly.

A curious hand trailed down her body, sliding a finger into her pussy. Vel brought her hand back up, licking at the digit, tasting his seed. An acquired taste, perhaps. She dressed herself and returned her staff to her side. Kol eventually managed to sit upright, his glistening shame still on full display. It was almost a shame it was over, teasing him had grown so entertaining.

"I look forward to our long and treasured relationship, Kol Tharn," she said. "I assume you are as well, hm?"

"I traded my very soul, haven't I?" he replied. His tone was matter of fact, yet also bore a touch of sadness. "For a single affair."

Vel rounded behind him, pulling him back against her larger frame. His head lay just below her breasts. She gently pet him, letting him relax into her touch. Strange to think these humans were so violent and expansive and yet had the capacity to be so calm, so unlike all the other races that plagued the galaxy. Truly, they were her favorite, the walking oddities.

"And a grand soul it is. Tzeentch will be pleased with your patronage, as am I."

"What would you have me do now?"

"As I said, that will be revealed in time." Her eyes slightly opened, peering into Kol. Tzeentch's grasp tightened around his soul. "All in due time, pet. Such grand plans await you, to set in motion events that will change the course of millions of lives."

That grandiosity seemed lost on him, blankly staring ahead as he rest below her bosom. Vel held herself from leering into his mind again, instead settling on the notion that their experience was still worming through his veins and nerves. It certainly had left its mark on her.

"Or perhaps if that is not to your liking..." Vel's hand slid down his neck, worming into his shirt and placing a hand against his unsteady heart. "You could simply become my plaything." His heart fluttered upon her saying that.

"I am no better than those mindless crowds out there, am I?"

"Perhaps. Yet, instead of your actions leading you and your world into a wasted pile of wanton greed, it will lead them to a grand future marked only by their achievements and knowledge. Knowledge that will be whispered into their souls and bring you wondrous things."

"And the Imperium? They will not be held back forever."

"The storm will last a while still." If those particular visions were true. "You and I will have much time to put into motion anything we desire."

"And should it not?"

"You have little faith in your new god."

"Tzeentch is about planning, is he not? I merely ask in that pursuit."

Vel laughed. "And should it not, there will be many strings to pull. Though, should those strings be cut, well, at the very least you will be saved."

"Somehow I doubt the consumption of my soul is salvation."

"You should be honored that it is, yet, that is not what I speak of."

"Then what do you intend?"

Vel sat Kol upright again, rounding to his front. She grabbed at his chin, forcing him to look up at her. Her eyes opened, staring into his vulnerable gaze. He was hypnotized by her glare.

"You will be mine entirely." Her tongue ran along her beak.

Kol grabbed at her wrist. "You will be returning soon, won't you?" he asked.

It was a feeble gesture with a surprising amount of strength. Vel had ingrained on him more than she expected.

"You have already pledged your allegiance and performed well, I see no reason not to."

"You won't renege on such a deal?"

"I admit, the thought had crossed my mind." Vel shook her head. "No, my word is as solid as the binds on your soul. We will meet again. Provided you serve faithfully." She ran a finger down his body, sliding down to his exposed cock.

Kol winced, letting out a low sigh.

"Until we meet again, Kol Tharn."

"I will await your return, Vel'Thara."

"Good pet."

A single step back slipped Vel back into the immaterium, away from the material plane. Her body relished the presence of the warp again, but she would not linger in it long. Her simple scheme had succeeded, which only meant more steps to an even greater plan.