A Lost Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked Sienna down the hall to the room across from ours—the spare. It had only ever been used as an office and guest room a few times when Amber's parents or mine spent the night after dinner and didn't want to drive home. It was a medium-sized room with a desk and a nice computer, a queen-sized bed and a few shelves of various books and knick-knacks. On the walls were a few paintings Amber had done years ago and also Amber's medical certifications. It was clean and cozy and Sienna walked around every inch inspecting it, trying to glean whatever additional information about us and our lives that she could from each thing she noticed.

"Mom made these?" Sienna asked, using 'mom' instead of 'Amber' for the first time that I'd noticed. I loved the way it sounded.

"Yeah, she painted those a few years ago. She got really into it for awhile. I keep telling her she should get back into it, I think she's got real talent," I explained while Sienna stared at one of the paintings of a swirling purple void.

"What does this one mean?" Asked Sienna, pointing at the swirling void picture that happened to be my favorite.

I opened my mouth to answer but Amber stepped into the room from behind me before I could. She was smoking openly, which surprised me and shot down one of my previous theories.

"I just painted what I felt, I don't really know what they mean," She answered.

"They're beautiful, why'd you quit?" Sienna asked.

Amber seemed to think for a moment, taking a pull on her Newport while she did. After an impressive snap inhale she answered while she exhaled her smoke.

"I don't know. I've thought about painting another one, but then I think about what I want to paint and I don't have any ideas," Amber answered.

Sienna continued looking at the paintings for a moment longer before Amber had an idea.

"You can take one home if you want," Amber offered.

"Really?" Sienna responded, a spark of joy flashing in her beautiful hazel eyes.

"Of course," Amber replied matter-of-factly.

Sienna then reached to the wall and carefully extracted the purple swirling void and held it in her hands a moment, smiling. She walked over and placed the painting on the coffee table beside the bed next to her phone and purse, then walked over and hugged Amber. Amber hugged Sienna back and I enjoyed the family love fest, tempted to make it the cheesiest scene ever by joining in for a super hug but resisting.

"I love you, mom," Sienna spoke softly.

"I love you too, baby," Amber replied.

They broke their embrace and Sienna stepped back, now seeming to notice the cigarette in Amber's hand for the first time. Sienna didn't seem to be awash in disgust but also didn't know what to say, if anything. Amber seemed to pick up on it.

"Yeah, I smoke. A lot. And I'm a nurse. I know it's bad, but I love it. Sorry, I can go in the other room if it bothers you," Amber remarked.

"No, it's ok. It's just weird, it's so different from my other parents. There's no smoking, no alcohol, no coffee. That's probably why I'm so obsessed with Green Tea, it's like the only thing I can have," Sienna explained, sprinkling in a healthy dose of eye rolls.

"Well, this is about the only thing I've held onto from my wild youth. It sounds like you have great parents though, that's a good thing," Amber replied, making it slightly ironic by punctuating her statement with another drag.

"Yeah, I guess...," Sienna replied, struggling with something that seemed to be on her mind.

Amber seemed to sense it too and waited with me in silence for a few moments to see if Sienna would continue.

Sienna noticed our collective attention being squarely on her and shifted her weight, clearly deciding whether or not to say anything more.

"They are just so controlling, you know? I was never allowed to go to parties, I always had strict curfews, I had an always door open policy with my boyfriend, no champagne on New Year's. They are great and I love them, but they kind of make me feel like a caged animal sometimes," Sienna explained.

"Yeah, that sounds a lot like my parents when I was a kid," Amber mused.

"Really? How did you deal with it?" Sienna asked.

Amber laughed aloud, a bit of a devious glint in her eye.

"I rebelled," Amber answered.

Sienna waited a moment, probably expecting Amber to continue on and offer some sage parental advice, but when none came Sienna matched Amber's devious look with one of her own.

"What did you do?" Sienna asked, threatening to steer the conversation in a direction that both excited and terrified me.

"Well," Amber paused, taking another giant drag off her dwindling Newport, "I started smoking, drinking, getting high, having sex.. all the fun stuff," she concluded, finishing her exhale and making me self-conscious about an erection that was veering towards visible.

Sienna was now smiling broadly, clearly having a conversation that she never expected in a manner much more open and honest than she had ever been privy to before.

"Aren't you supposed to tell me it was bad and you regret it now?" Sienna asked with a bemused grin.

Amber thought for a moment, taking a final drag and stubbing her cigarette out on a small ashtray next to the lamp on the coffee table.

"Probably. That would be what I should say. But I really don't regret it. It was fun, I enjoyed it and I often miss those days. And if I hadn't done all those things, you wouldn't be here," Amber paused a moment to think before continuing, "the only thing I regret is losing you. Everything else, I'd do it again. And sometimes, I still want to," Amber finished.

Sienna seemed utterly amazed at what she'd just heard. She had likely been fed nonstop cautioning of everything Amber seemed to have just endorsed for her entire life. There was a part of me that felt I should step in and say something responsible but I didn't know if I could even be convincing, considering I'd be borrowing whatever I could remember from a sitcom or after-school special and not my own opinions.

"Why did you stop?" Sienna asked, finally deciding on her chosen question between what was probably a dozen or so fighting for supremacy in her mind.

"You. When I lost you, I.. changed. All those things reminded me of you and it hurt. So I stopped," Amber explained, revealing a reason that she'd never quite expressed to me as clearly.

Sienna finally seemed partially satisfied, although she was still awash in the excitement of what had to have been one of the most eye-opening conversations of her young life.

"Well, I'm here now. I'm not a lost daughter anymore. I will always be in your life, I promise," said Sienna, prompting another hug.

This time I relented to my newfound 'dad' instincts and joined in, making it a big cheesy super hug. It ended with all of us chuckling and red-faced with a mix of contentment and joy.

"So, do you want us to give you some space and time to rest or do you want something to eat or drink?" I asked.

"I'm kinda hungry..," replied Sienna.

"Do you want us to make you something or do you want to take a look yourself?" I asked, totally unsure about how to actually care for a teen girl.

"I could take a look if that's ok?" Sienna replied meekly.

"Sure, whatever you want honey," Amber answered.

We all three walked into the dining room, while Sienna and Amber continued to the kitchen.

"Here's the pantry, you can have anything you want. And the fridge is yours to pillage as you please. If you want us to cook something, just let us know," Amber explained while giving Sienna the culinary tour.

We watched in amusement as Sienna searched the pantry and fridge and freezer for sustenance. She took her time, clearly using this opportunity to learn more about our eating habits as if we were on a National Geographic safari. It was cute, though, how curious she seemed to be about anything and everything about us. Finally, Sienna looked over at Amber and I and beamed a big smile.

"You guys have so much good stuff! My parents would kill me if they caught me eating half of this food," She exclaimed like a kid in a literal candy store.

"Why? What do you eat at home?" I asked, genuinely curious.

That immediately elicited a groan and a face of utter disgust from Sienna.

"No sugar. No chips. No ice cream. No pizza. Nothing good. I eat a lot of bagels with cream cheese. My mom cooks fish sometimes. I don't know, I guess it's not that bad. But this is way, way better," Sienna explained, ending her last sentence by snatching a tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream from the freezer.

Clutching it in her hands she looked over at us like a criminal making off with a bag of stolen money.

"I can just.. have this?" She asked, still struggling to come to terms with her newfound freedom.

I couldn't resist, I laughed aloud. Amber fought back her own chuckle but managed to nod her head.

Once Amber had grabbed Sienna a spoon we all three went to the living room and cozied up on the couch to watch TV. The couch was big enough that we all fit easily, with Amber snuggling up to me and Sienna sitting on the other end with her feet on Amber's lap.

We relaxed together for awhile and watched some stupid sitcom that we each took turns making fun of, which turned out to be far funnier than the actual show. After Sienna had eaten herself into an ice cream coma she was cold so I broke out the knit blanket Amber's grandma had given her and let her lay down with it. We continued watching TV together while Sienna lay her head on Amber's lap and drifted in and out of sleep.

After a little while Amber put two fingers up to her lips and motioned to me. I knew this meant she wanted a cigarette so I got up quietly and grabbed her pack from the bedroom, trying not to wake Sienna. I came back and handed the pack to Amber and settled back into my place as Amber's snuggle cushion, wrapping my arm around her and holding her close while Sienna remained laying on her lap. It was a lovely feeling sitting there on the couch next to my two girls, surrounded by the two people I loved most in the world, one of which I had only just met that day.

I paused my thoughts of thankfulness to watch my beautiful Amber, as she exhaled a long, thick stream of smoke from her perfect, full lips. The same lips that Sienna had inherited, luckily for her and any man fortunate enough to catch her eye. Amber caught me looking at her and began teasing me, knowing that in our current situation it would be borderline torturous to see what I couldn't touch and taste and enjoying the game. Giant snaps, French inhales and smoke being exhaled from lips pouting in the most seductive manner taunted me from just inches away.

Then Amber did something I didn't expect, she took a long drag, making eye contact with me and snapping a large ball of smoke visibly into her mouth and down her throat. Then she leaned into me and began giving me a smokey kiss, tongue lashing mine and flitting all over as I tried taking in her taste. I tried to focus on the amazing feelings and tastes while keeping one eye trained on Sienna who remained oblivious to our actions on Amber's lap. I felt a strange tinge of excitement that reminded me of the version of Amber I had once known—the one that was dangerous, risky, and addicted to pleasure.

The thoughts and feelings and tastes had made me more than excited—it had made me hard. Painfully so. And Amber hadn't slowed down, she had chained another cigarette and was continuing to feed me her delicious smokey tongue despite the increasingly apparent growth between my legs. When she reached her hand over and began rubbing my cock through my shorts I had an immediate sense of panic. Was this too much? If Sienna were to open her eyes she would no doubt notice what was going on and most likely be utterly appalled.

Unfortunately, I was mostly trapped in the situation. If I tried to extricate myself from the premises I would most likely wake up Sienna and piss off Amber. And did I even really want to get out of this? My brain said yes but the rest of my body said no, and Amber wasn't waiting around for me to decide. She had now slipped her hand down the front of my shorts and was stroking me skin on skin. I could feel that she was inching my dick up and the band of my shorts down and soon she'd have it out, just inches from my daughter's head.

I now had my eyes trained on Sienna, trying to anticipate any slight movement or tremor as an indication of her rousing from her slumber. If she were to wake up now, I might have only a split-second to cover my crotch with a pillow before she saw her mother playing with her father's penis right next to her. That was a scenario I was quite keen on avoiding. Amber, on the other hand, had finally slipped my cock out of my shorts and was stroking me out in the open while bathing my shaft in her smokey exhales. She didn't wait long before leaning down and taking me into her mouth.

I did my best to watch Sienna while catching glimpses of Amber bobbing up and down on my dick. The movement of Amber sucking me off was softly rocking Sienna's head and I feared the worst could happen and she was going to awaken at any moment. I was trying to race to an orgasm, focusing all my energy on cumming as soon as possible. Amber continued to work against my attempts at risk management by occasionally slurping audibly, each time causing my heart to skip a beat as I held my breath to see if Sienna would notice. Finally, I felt my orgasm approach and sensed the end was in sight.

I leaned back a bit and let the load of cum build at the base of my shaft and explode out and into Amber's mouth. I clenched my teeth to remain as quiet as possible as a surprisingly powerful orgasm took hold. I blasted the last of my cum into Amber's mouth and finally felt my entire body sink into the couch in relief. Amber lifted her head from my groin, opening her mouth wide to show that it was filled with my cum. She closed it and swallowed several times, making sure to ingest every drop of my semen before displaying her empty mouth to me with a devilish smile.

I glanced down at Sienna who, somehow, remained asleep in Amber's lap and counted my lucky stars. I gave Amber a stern look but it morphed into a half-smile in only a few seconds. I simply couldn't really be angry with her. I loved her too damn much and although it was needlessly risky, it was also fun. It also really reminded me of the past adventures we had, and I wondered if whatever was broken that day in the hospital had been mended in some way. I momentarily contemplated what that could end up meaning for us before noticing Sienna start to stir.

She yawned loudly, stretching out her arms and turning over onto her back. She rubbed her eyes and slowly blinked them open, smiling wide when she looked up to see Amber smiling down at her.

"Hi, mom," Sienna said sweetly.

"Hi, daughter," Amber smiled back.

Amber then reached over to her side and grabbed her pack of Newport 100's and shook one out and placed it in between her lips. Sienna seemed to watch in interest as Amber expertly flicked her lighter to life and lit her cigarette. She capped off the ritual with her now trademark giant ball snap-inhale, and exhaled a long thick stream of smoke up toward the ceiling and away from Sienna's face in her lap.

"What do you love about it?" Sienna asked, suddenly back to inspector mode.

Amber thought for a moment, taking a long, pensive drag and inhaling deep and once again firing an almost never-ending stream of smoke up toward the ceiling.

"The taste, the smell, the warmth of it in my mouth and lungs. The best thing though is satisfying the addiction. The feeling you get when you smoke a cigarette because you need to smoke a cigarette. It's like a mini orgasm every time. Kind of like when you're really, really thirsty and you finally get something to drink. But better," came Amber's reply, which might as well have been a cigarette advertisement.

Sienna's eyebrows were raised in an astonished manner, clearly not anticipating the depth and devotion to which Amber would proclaim her love for something that had never been more politically incorrect.

"What does it taste like?" Sienna prodded further, feeding her boundless curiosity.

"I actually don't know anymore. I can't really describe it, I've been doing it so long I really only notice the warmth of it. There is a taste, I just can't really tell you what it is. I guess you'd just have to try it yourself," Amber replied, ending the statement with what sounded to me like a challenge.

Suddenly, I started wondering exactly what Amber was up to. She was far too smart to be accidentally 'advertising' the benefits of smoking to Sienna without the understanding of what could happen as a result. Was she trying to 'corrupt' our daughter? It had been so long since those days I had possibly forgotten how utterly devious and borderline depraved she had once been. Perhaps I'd been naive to think that the part of Amber that did and said those things had disappeared through the years of suburban life. Perhaps I was reading far too much into Amber being Amber and just speaking her mind.

"Yeah, I bet my parents would be thrilled if I did that," Sienna replied dryly.

"I guess your other parents would be," Amber replied, putting an emphasis on 'other.'

Sienna's eyes narrowed while staring at Amber a moment, trying to parse exactly what she meant by that.

"You wouldn't?" Sienna asked, looking at me and then back at Amber.

Amber reacted by raising her eyebrows in a 'who me?' gesture.

"If I were to say you shouldn't try smoking when I smoke and I've said I enjoy smoking, that would make me quite a hypocrite, wouldn't it?" Amber explained, again making me question exactly what her motives were.

Sienna seemed to roll these words around in her head for a minute, a look of quiet consternation on her face.

"So if I said I wanted to have a drag off of your cigarette, you'd let me do that?" Sienna asked, almost beside herself with how different Amber must be compared to her adoptive mother.

Instead of answering, Amber reached her hand down with the cigarette between her fingers and positioned the brown filter to Sienna's lips. Sienna, laying in Amber's lap with her mother 'feeding' her a cigarette looked petrified. It was possible she was just testing her limits and had no intent to actually follow through with what she must have thought was a bluff. Amber had clearly not been bluffing. Sienna's eyes were wide and her face was pale, I could see her mind working to decide how to handle the situation through the darting of her gaze from me to Amber and back to the cigarette in quick succession.

Her lips parted a bit and I wasn't sure if she was about to say something but Amber decided to make the decision for her. She tilted her wrist every slightly and placed the brown filter between Sienna's thick, pouty lips.

"Go ahead baby," Amber cooed, sending my mental warning bells into overdrive at what I was witnessing.

After a few more moments of sheer panic, Sienna slowly clasped her lips around the filter.

"Now suck on it," Amber urged.

I watched in utter disbelief as my 18-year-old daughter began to suck on the end of the cigarette, the cherry glowing red in the low light of the living room. After a second or two she stopped and Amber removed the cigarette from her lips. Sienna puffed out a small mouthful of uninhaled smoke that rose up and glided past Amber's face and wafted into mine.

"So? What does it taste like?" Amber asked.

Sienna needed a moment to compose herself but seemed somewhat determined to regain her confidence. She opened her mouth to speak but her lips curled into a silly grin before she said anything.

"I don't remember. I wasn't paying attention and didn't even think to try and taste it," She said through giggles.