A Lost Daughter Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Matthew,” the man nodded, shaking my hand firmly.

“How was the drive?” Amber asked, hoping to divert the attention away from Sienna’s hair to lighter matters.

“Oh, it was fine, other than the maniacs on the road,” Julia answered with a pained look still on her face as she continued staring at Sienna’s haircut.

“Dinner is almost ready, did you guys want to see the house a bit before we eat?” I asked, hoping a guided tour would discourage any solo reconnaissance attempts later that evening.

“Sure,” Ben agreed.

We walked the couple through our home, showing each room quickly and then arriving at Sienna’s room last.

“And here is where Sienna is staying,” I detailed, opening the door wide so Julia and Ben could see easily from the hall without having to step in.

They did anyways.

Julia mused over the various items in the room—the computer desk, the small table next to Sienna’s bed, and the paintings.

“Did you paint these?” Julia asked, looking to me.

“I did,” Amber responded.

“What are they?” Julia queried confused.

“Nothing in particular, I just painted what I was feeling. I let my hands go and the moment did the rest,” Amber explained, trying to describe her contemporary style.

“Aren’t they amazing?” Sienna enthused from the hall.

“I never really understood that kind art. I like when I can see what it is,” Julia responded with a bit of a sour look on her face.

“Well, I love them,” Sienna replied somewhat defiantly.

Julia didn’t even respond, she just continued snooping. I felt a little awkward as I watched her walk around the room, surveying everything and silently scrutinizing. I felt like I was a prisoner having my cell searched for contraband.

“Ready to eat?” I asked, hoping to end this investigation and inch closer to the end of this entire charade.

“Yeah, let’s eat,” Ben replied, Julia nodding and following him out the door.

Dinner was tense. The conversation was mostly had between Julia and Sienna, with many questions being asked about if she was comfortable, if she still wanted to stay all summer, did she miss her friends and anything else Julia could ask to pick at as a reason she might want to go home. Sienna, of course, hadn’t given her anything. The impression that it was us vs them was reinforced by our seating situation, with Sienna sitting on our side of the table between Amber and I and Ben and Julia on the other side. They no doubt noticed this as well, for when sitting down they both eyed Sienna sternly as she decided to sit opposite to them.

As I tried my best to remain out of their crosshairs and allow Sienna to answer Julia’s battery of questioning, a hand on my thigh nearly made me jump out of my chair. It was Sienna, who had slithered her lithe hand over to my thigh under the table and was giving no indication of her actions to anyone not looking below. I felt my body stiffen as her hand continued up my thigh until it reached all the way up and then slid over to my crotch. I wanted to reach under the table and swat her hand away but knew that I would cause more of a scene and tried to act as if nothing was happening—just as Sienna was doing.

I tried focusing on chewing a small mouthful of rice as Sienna’s hand began massaging my cock through my slacks. I fought with every fiber of my being to keep from getting hard, but the biology of my circumstance would not be denied. As Sienna answered another question from her adoptive mother blood began flowing into my nether regions unabated by my precarious situation. I silently cursed the monster I had created and resigned myself to grinning and bearing it as best I could. The intensity of her caresses increased and before I knew it, I was fearing that I was going to shoot my load down the leg of my pants.

I knew I had to get up and cool off but didn’t want to reveal the tent in my trousers and racked my mind for a distraction or tactic for getting out of this situation before the proverbial bomb went off. Things were about to get to a point of no return, and I had no choice but to abruptly stand up and attempt to cover myself inconspicuously with my napkin as I stood. I made a quick comment about the bathroom and scurried off, hoping that I hadn’t been made. I went directly to the bathroom and shut the door, sighing a breath of relief and focusing on forcing my erection to subside. A soft knock on the door stirred me and I almost thought that I had imagined it.

“It’s me,” I heard a soft whisper through the door.

Fuck.

“What are you doing? Go back to the dinner,” I whispered as harshly as I could while trying to be quiet.

“Open the door,” Sienna whispered back, not budging an inch.

“Why?” I asked, my heartbeat pounding in my ears.

“Please,” she replied softly.

I simply could not say no to my daughter, and she must’ve figured this out already. As the door swung open, she stepped in immediately, closing it and locking it behind her.

The grin on her face was unmistakable—and it terrified me.

“Your parents are going to wonder why you followed me into the bathroom, we need to go back right now,” I commanded softly.

“You’re in your bathroom and I’m in the guest bathroom, I leave then you leave a minute later. No one will know you weren’t really in your own bathroom. They can’t see the hallway from the dining room,” Sienna explained through a strained whisper as though she’d thought it all through—and she probably had.

I didn’t know what to say, and I didn’t know what to do to try to convince this sex-crazed young woman that we were treading on awfully dangerous waters. Maybe she just didn’t care. I decided it was the latter as she yanked down the waist of her skirt and bent over the sink to reveal her thick, meaty labia glistening between her round ass cheeks. I looked at her through the mirror, catching her gaze and recognizing a familiar gleam that she’d inherited from her mother.

“Damn it,” I cursed, as I unbuttoned my fly and pulled the waist of my pants and boxers down just low enough to allow my prick to spring free.

“I knew it,” she said with a smile, looking at my rigid erection.

“You started it,” I said with a smile.

She grinned wide and nodded.

“And I’m going to be sprinting to the finish,” I added, letting her know this was going to be a speed run.

Again, she grinned and nodded at me through the reflection in the mirror.

I wasted no time and pressed the head of my cock firmly against the opening to her love canal. It sunk in smoothly and the impressive tightness of her hole overwhelmed me as it always did. It was also so warm, almost hot, and I knew that she was extremely turned on to have orchestrated this very dangerous liaison.

I grabbed her by her short hair and reared her back, wanting to take control after being forced into this situation. She moaned softly, clearly enjoying the submissive role she was now in.

“Fuck me, daddy,” she whispered.

I needed no encouragement and began slamming myself into her violently. I ignored the possibility that the slaps of skin-on-skin would reverberate throughout the rest of the house and instead focused on getting to the climax as quickly as possible. I watched in the mirror as Sienna’s eyes fluttered and her mouth hung open erotically. I enjoyed the sight of her body shaking in response to my powerful thrusts and how each time I pulled on the tuft of hair I had in my hand she would stifle a squeal. I didn’t have to wait long before the orgasm that threatened to explode in my pants a few minutes ago returned with a vengeance.

Having been aborted once already, I could feel a dull ache in my balls to indicate that this time there would be no stopping it. I wrapped my hand under her chin and grabbed Sienna’s throat, forcing her to arch her back considerably to accommodate my grip. I strengthened my other hand on her hip and held her tightly in place as I felt my first ejaculation jettison into her tight womb. I continued thrusting myself into her with each spasm, making sure to hold her tightly as my sperm receptacle whom I would empty myself into. I loved the feeling of ‘using’ her this way and it propelled me to a particularly prolonged series of ejaculations that resulted in my cum running down her thigh before I had even pulled out.

A knock on the door froze us both.

“Hello?” came Julia’s voice on the other side.

“I’ll be just another minute,” Sienna managed to croak as her own orgasm was still subsiding.

“Okay, just making sure you’re alright,” Julia responded.

“Yeah, I’m alright. I’ll be out in a minute,” Sienna repeated.

We both held our breath until we heard her footsteps trail back to the dining room before Sienna snorted in laughter.

“You’re going to get us caught!” I whispered in mock-anger.

“You loved it,” she replied knowingly.

We both fixed our clothes and Sienna walked out, her pussy still full and leaking with my cum. I walked out at the same time but took a quick detour to my own room. I listened to her return to the table and resume talking for a minute or two before I audibly shut the master bathroom and walked casually back to my place at the table. I caught sight of Amber as I walked in and she was grinning at me in that familiar way, obviously keyed in to what had just happened. Julia and Ben, however, seemed none-the-wiser.

After about 20 more minutes of chatter Ben and Julia finally gave their farewells and went home. Their taillights weren’t even out of sight before both women were lighting cigarettes and Sienna was retrieving her meth pipe from under the sink.

“Tolerance break is officially over, I think I earned this,” Sienna announced, cigarette in one hand and pookie in the other.

“You certainly did,” Amber replied, smiling at me deviously.

I was now alone again with the two most devious women I had ever known.

Life was good.


12