A Loudmouth Gets What He Deserves

Story Info
A misogynist asshole gets fucked in the park by a couple.
2.8k words
3.91
11.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of them were very keen to spend their Friday evening at a bar full of people drinking themselves to oblivion preparing for the weekend after a stressful week, yet here both of them were. Kenny and Lea had been together for 7 years now and they more than enjoyed being in just each other's company lest they preferred it such.

Lea was a 5'6" redhead who taught in high school and Kenny was a 6'3" guy who worked in a tech firm. They both were a case of what one would call opposite attracts. Lea, an outspoken, stern and level headed yet a very kind and understanding person who'd think five times before making a judgement regarding anyone, perhaps a result of working with teenagers and Kenny was a timid, shy and introverted person who in a conversation at most times would only reply with a smile, yet they made the perfect couple.

The only reason they spent their Friday evening in a crowd filled bar instead of ripping each other's clothes off was somewhat an obligation to their friends whom they hadn't met in a long time. It was kind of nice to catch up with everyone except one person, Jon. He wasn't their friend really, more like a friend of a friend of a friend. Why was he here then? Who knew. Jon was an annoying braggart who talked about his promiscuous and disgusting history on how he treated women like objects and made everyone roll their eyes and whisper just shut up already. Even Lea and Kenny were tired of him, but they were waiting for Jon to leave.

Earlier that evening, Jon the loudmouth had said something about Lea's job of a teacher being inferior and Lea who's a very reasonable person at times was not going to take it from some misogynist asshole who thought of himself as the most desirable person to ever live. But the bigger problem was Kenny who didn't like it when anyone talked about the love of his life as such. So they made a plan to teach him a lesson he'd remember any time he opens his mouth.

They gave him a lift in their car and stopped it near a park, which at this time of the night was pretty empty and dark. They got out of the car and Jon followed not knowing what was happening. They reached behind some bushes and a tree when Jon was basically yelling at them to drop him at his house.

"Will you guys hurry the fuck up, I have other plans and I'm not interested in whatever it is you want to show me." Jon yelled.

Lea and Kenny have each other a look and nod when Kenny swung his right hand and slapped Jon on his face really hard who almost fell on the ground if it wasn't for the tree. Jon was not only startled but enraged and light headed because Kenny was twice as strong as him.

"Oh, it seems you hit him quite hard babe." Lea spoke softly.

"I underestimated my strength, I thought he would hold up." Kenny spoke in a unapologetic tone.

"Aw, it's fine babe, I've told you many times how strong you are." Lea said playfully.

"Why? W-What the fuck? What the fuck was that?" Jon said whimpering as tears formed around his eyes.

"Haha babe look, he's gonna cry already." Lea said while giggling.

"What the hell is wrong with you two? Fucking freaks." Jon yelled angrily.

The look on Lea's face turned from playful to dominant one as she took something out of her purse and hand it to Kenny. Kenny held Jon's wrist and slipped something on them then turned his hand on his back and slipped it on his other hand as well. It was a piece of cake for him as he was much stronger than Jon.

"The fuck are you doing? What have you done to my hands? Are those handcuffs? What the hell man, just let me go." Jon begged trying to get out of the tight handcuffs on his wrists.

"Not so soon bitch," Lea continued in a cold tone, "This is just the beginning for you."

Lea again nodded to Kenny and he placed his hands on Jon's belt and took it off, then unbuckled his jeans and dropped it down to his knees in one go along with his boxers.

"Stop it please stop," Jon begged trying to cover his crotch which was partially hidden by his shirt, "What do you want from me?"

"Oh look babe, look at that thing he has, does it at all look like the thing he bragged about back at the bar?" Lea asked Kenny in a playful tone.

"No." Kenny replied looking directly into Jon's eyes who was too ashamed to look at either of them.

"Hmm, I thought so. He was talking about something hard and big and veiny but look at that thing, it's the opposite. Soft, tiny and so..." Lea left her voice trailing and continued in a harsh tone looking in Jon's eyes, "Pathetic."

Jon was too ashamed and embarrassed to say anything at all. He was in no position to go anywhere cornered into a tree by Lea and Kenny with the cuffs on his wrists and jeans on his knees.

"His shirt is blocking the view babe, take care of that would you." Lea told Kenny who grabbed each side of Jon's shirt and swung his hands with buttons flying all over as Jon now stood there almost fully naked.

"That's better. Now we can see all of you." Lea said.

"Please let me go, please." Jon begged with tears flowing down his cheeks and tried to sit down but was grabbed by Kenny who kept him standing.

"Unless you want another slap in your face, keep standing up. No use hiding that little thing of yours, we've already seen what we could." Lea said in a very harsh tone as Jon kept bawling his eyes out.

Lea moved towards Kenny as they both stood infront of Jon whose back was against the tree. He saw them both make out with each other and Lea order Kenny to take his pants off as well who did as told. Jon stood there naked along with Kenny who took his pants off willingly and Lea whose hands were moved to Kenny's crotch.

"See this Jon? This metallic thing over my man's dick. It's called a chastity cage. He's been wearing that for a week, and does so every week. I only let him out on weekends when we have fun together. It might look small right now but trust me, it's the opposite. How about I just show you," Lea continued in a playful tone unlocking the cage on Kenny's penis with a key she was wearing around her neck as a locket, "Ah, there we go."

Lea stroke Kenny's flaccid penis gently while kissing him and it was starting to grow.

"See that? It's not even fully erect yet look how bigger he is than you." Lea said stroking Kenny's penis gently.

"Does that feel good puppy?" She asked Kenny who replied with a moan as his head rolled back as Lea continued, "Oh my, getting so hard. Does my puppy want my mouth on it?"

"Mmhmm" Kenny said nodding his head up and down in between his pleasure.

"Come on now, use your words big boy." Lea said in a soft yet stern voice stopping to stroke Kenny's penis which was now fully erect.

"Yes Miss please, please suck my hard cock." Kenny said in a submissive tone.

"Good pup." Lea said as she got down on her knees and licked Kenny's shaft up and down as he moaned and groaned.

Lea stroke his hard and erect penis with her soft hands taking his head into her mouth rolling her tongue over it. She continued to bob her head up and down on his shaft leaving trails of her saliva over his penis. Lea took his balls into her mouth as her hand worked on the shaft stroking him. Kenny's moans were getting louder and louder with each stroke and lick Lea have his penis.

"Mmhmm, now that's a cock to brag about. See this bitch?" She asked Jon whose eyes were following her. It was bright enough where they stood for him to see Kenny's length, which would be around 8 inches in length and it made him even more conscious about himself. All his bravado was nowhere to be seen yet he felt a blood rush to his penis seeing Lea do her work on Kenny's penis.

"Was that good enough puppy?" Lea asked Kenny.

"Yes Miss, that'll do." Kenny said.

"Let's get to work then."

"Yes Miss."

Kenny helped Lea stand up to her feet and they looked at Jon who wasn't crying but was still trying to cover his penis which they could see was erect now.

"Aww, look at that tiny thing. Isn't it just adorable trying to get all hard. Hey puppy, stand in front of him, let's measure you guys." Lea said critiquing Jon's penis.

Kenny stood facing Jon who was smaller than him, both in height and length. Jon felt a stinging pain in his chest as his manhood was being attacked.

"Oh, you almost cover his tiny thing up with your thickness puppy," Lea said proudly, "Now then, let's get to business. Puppy ready?"

"Yes Miss."

Kenny turned Jon over and bent him at his waist. Jon now stood facing the tree and in front of Kenny.

"Wait, wait, what's happening? What are you doing? Please stop. I-I'm sorry. Please just let me go." Jon wept pleading, as he realised what was happening here.

"Too late Jonny." Lea said playfully and signed at Kenny who knew what it meant.

Kenny placed his penis head on Jon's prostate and pushed it in slowly and steadily as he felt the tightness around his shaft. Kenny moaned and groaned pushing in and out of Jon's prostate while holding on his waist. Jon's eyes rolled to the back of his head, his hands grabbed the tree for support as his mouth widened with each thrust of Kenny's penis inside him.

"Oh damn, he's tight isn't he?" Lea asked in awe.

"Mmhmm, so... Tight." Kenny replied breathing hard.

Kenny realised he couldn't go any deeper, there was still some of his length out of Jon's prostate. Kenny took his penis out and pushed it in again, though this time with much ease and Jon gasped and moaned at this thrust.

"That's it puppy, fuck that bitch." Lea said cheering for Kenny.

Kenny's thrusts became more frequent as he felt Jon getting looser with each. Jon let out a squeal as his legs shook and contracted and Kenny felt tighter around his penis.

"Oh my! Holy shit! Did he just?" Lea asked in disbelief, "On yeah, I'm pretty sure he just came."

Jon's penis twitched and pulsed in the air as he ejaculated onto the ground. This was an orgasm he had never before felt, one that shook him to his core.

"Are you getting close puppy?" Lea asked Kenny.

"Yes Miss, so close." Kenny replied huffing and puffing.

"Where would you like to finish then?" Lea asked him and Kenny stopped thrusting into Jon.

Kenny took his penis out of Jon's prostate and flipped him over with his back to the tree and sat him down.

"On his face." Kenny said in a harsh tone.

"His face it is then." Lea replied as she took Kenny's penis into her hands and placed its head over Jon's face who was too defeated to resist. She stroke Kenny's penis faster while twisting her hands and Kenny moaned in pleasure.

"Open your mouth and take your tongue out whore." She ordered Jon who didn't seem to comply very well in his post orgasm state.

Lea slapped his face with the back of her hand and he seemed to be out of it. Jon opened his mouth and took his tongue out while making a face of disgust and crying in pain, but Lea didn't care. The only thing on her mind was Kenny's pleasure. She stroke harder and harder and finally Kenny let out a loud groan as his warm and thick seed escaped through his hard shaft and settled onto Jon's face and tongue painting it all white.

"Oh look at that," Lea said, "such a cum dumpster. Wait let me take a picture of this. Spread your legs bitch."

Jon complied as he was in no position to rebel, spreading his legs apart which covered his spent dribbling penis whilst his face scrunched in anger.

"Keep your tongue out." Lea said as a flash appeared on Jon's face and went out in an instant.

"There we go, now we have a picture of this disgusting cum rag. Eat it bitch, eat my man's cum on your tongue."

Jon shook his head right and left while weeping. Kenny lowered his hand and was about to slap Jon once again when he winced in fear and swallowed the cum on his tongue.

"Was that so hard?" Lea asked playfully.

"What now miss?" Kenny asked looking at Lea.

"Now we can take his cuffs off." Lea said passing a key to Kenny from her handbag.

Kenny bent lower placing his hands on Jon's back and took off the handcuffs passing them to Lea. Jon moved his wrists rubbing them and covered himself up with his hands staring at the ground.

"Oh one more thing," Lea took something out of her purse and threw it on the ground towards Jon, "That's another chastity cage. Not my puppy's though, his might be too big for your size. Now come on wear it."

"What? Please just let me go already, you got what you wanted." Jon pleaded.

"Do as you're told, don't forget what we have in my phone whore. You wouldn't want anyone else to see that now would you?" Lea told him taking a condescending tone.

Jon took the small metal cage in his hands and slipped it over his flaccid penis with some effort. It was cold and hurt him on the inside.

"Hmm, doesn't that look perfect. Itsy bitsy cage for your itsy bitsy dicklet. Here's the key, lock it up." Lea told him and passed a small key.

Jon locked his cage with the key unwillingly and started weeping more.

"Give the key back whore, it isn't yours to keep." Lea told Jon holding out her hand. Jon hesitantly gave her the key as she smiled.

"Better. What to do with this key though? Ah, I have an idea." Lea said as she swung her hand in the air and threw the key far away.

"No! What did you do? Where's the key? What have you done?" Jon pleaded in anger and fear.

"Shut up bitch. Stop your pathetic crying," Lea continued in her harsh tone, "There's another key for your tiny cock cage, but you don't get to have that. We do. We'll keep it to ourselves until we decide you deserve to be let out."

"What do you mean?" Jon asked.

"It means that all you have to do is not be a fucking loudmouth asshole to people, especially women whom you'll be staying away from now obviously given your little predicament down there. It'll be a bit difficult for your misogynist self but, step by step."

"Also, don't fuck with the wrong people," Kenny said, "This is nowhere near how harsh we have been with others like you."

"Oh yeah, that's true. And there have been others like you. This isn't exactly new territory for us. And no matter what happens, do not contact us unless we do, it'll only make your punishment longer. We wouldn't post your picture anywhere just for fun unless you cause trouble that is. We aren't cruel. Okay? Good." Lea said.

"Should we go now miss?"

"Yes, it is getting late. We'll leave now Jon. From what I see you still need some time to adjust to your new life. But you live nearby right? Take all the time you want to get relaxed but make sure no one sees some naked pervert near a public park."

Lea passed Kenny's jeans to him and he got dressed. They fixed themselves up and waved at Jon who sat there in his sweat, half naked with cum dripping from his face. He didn't know what to do now. He felt his cage with his hands, it was cold and he felt metal spikes on the inside. The reality dawned on him as he let his head fall back resting against the tree.

"Should we get something to eat first babe?" Lea asked Kenny.

"Yes please. I'm starving."

"Oh I'm sure you are sweetie. After we get some food I have something else you'd like to eat out."

"With pleasure babe."

Lea and Kenny moved away in the distance leaving Jon stranded here half naked. What was he going to do now? What if they showed the picture to anyone else? His penis throbbed in pain inside the tiny cage. He had many questions in his head, but the most important one right now was... Did he perhaps enjoy this?