A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ambulance and the police arrived at the house within a minute of each other. The paramedics saw immediately that they needed to get Helen to hospital, she was badly injured. The policeman and policewoman started taking photographs of the scene while the medics made sure Helen could breathe properly. The paramedics cleaned some of the blood from her face then lifted her gently onto a stretcher and rushed her away to the hospital emergency unit.

The police took some details from the postman and the neighbour but there was nothing they could tell them about what had happened. They called for a fingerprint squad to check the house out, before asking the neighbour if she knew any of Helen's family members that they could contact to let them know she'd been injured.

The neighbour said that her son lived away, and she didn't know his address. The policeman asked for his name and then found his address and phone number in the address book on the telephone table in the hall.

A policeman called Ben at home and told him that his mother had had an 'accident' and told him which hospital she had been taken to. Ben left for the hospital immediately.

When Ben arrived at the hospital and found his way to the emergency ward, the first people he saw were a policeman and a policewoman. "I'm Ben Cooper," he announced, "Where's my mother?"

"They've taken her to the operating theatre," answered the policewoman, "She was unconscious, so we haven't been able to talk to her yet, but it seems obvious that she was attacked, probably by a man."

Just then a nurse came into the room, Ben turned to her immediately and asked, "When can I see my mum, what's happening to her."

"I'm afraid it will be a while before you can see her," said the nurse, "She's in theatre at the moment. She has three broken ribs, a broken nose and, possibly, a depressed fracture of her left cheek bone. She has a lot of bruising and has lost a tooth, and on top of all that she seems to have been raped. Whoever attacked her gave her a thorough working over I'm afraid. She's in good hands now but she is going to need a lot of love and understanding when she recovers consciousness."

"Jesus," said Ben. Turning to the policeman he asked him, "Who did this, have you arrested him?"

"We don't yet know who attacked your mother," replied the policeman, "The perpetrator had left the scene, probably hours before she was found by the postman calling with mail. She was unconscious when we got to her, and she hadn't regained consciousness when they took her to the operating theatre."

"She was partly dressed when she was found, but it looked as if she had been out for the evening before the attack. Do you know who she might have been with last night?" asked the policewoman.

"No, I've no idea who it was," said Ben, shaking his head, "Mum was widowed a while ago and was trying to get back into socialising by joining a dating site, but I don't know which one. I didn't like it and I asked her to be careful, but she felt she had to make her own way forward."

"How will she have been in contact with the dating site, do you know?" asked the policeman.

"She would have contacted them online," said Ben, "I'd think the information you want would be on her computer, maybe even the name of the animal she was with last night."

"OK, I'll get someone on to it. I have the key that was in your mother's bag. Do you have a key as well?" asked the policeman.

"Yes, I have," replied Ben.

"You'd better let me have it for the moment," the policeman said, "The house is a crime scene and until we can examine it thoroughly you can't go in there, I'm afraid."

Ben handed over the key, "Don't worry," he said, "I'm not going anywhere until I'm sure my mum's ging to be alright. I'm staying right here."

After all the police personnel except for one policewoman had left, Ben made himself as comfortable as possible in a chair beside Helen's bed. The young policewoman who would wait to see if Helen could give them details about her attacker when she awoke, waited in a comfortable chair in the main ward waiting room.

As soon as Ben was left alone with the unconscious Helen, he took hold of her hand, kissed her fingers, and although he knew she couldn't hear him, he said softly, "Mum, I'm never going to leave you alone again. I'll always be there for you no matter what, and I won't hear any arguments about it. I love you."

When Helen recovered consciousness there were many tears. Helen was in a lot of pain and was deeply embarrassed about what had happened to her. Ben had to fight back tears as he tried to re-assure Helen that she was safe now and that he would keep her safe for the future. The young policewoman who needed to ask Helen some questions about her ordeal at the hands of her date, was also in tears because Helen and Ben were in tears.

Helen was able to give the policewoman details of the man she had dated and who had attacked her so viciously, also details of the dating agency she met him through.

When the checks were made the police found that the man was a Bulgarian national and when they sent officers to the address the dating agency had for him, they found that he'd left taking most of his belongings with him. Eventually they found that he'd left the country by car and cross channel ferry to France and had now disappeared heading for eastern Europe. They thought it was unlikely they'd be able to trace him and unlikely that he'd return to the UK.

Helen spent two weeks in hospital before the doctors decided that she was well enough to continue her recovery at home. Ben said that he would take care of her for as long as it took. He was self-employed and had a very healthy bank balance, so he didn't have to worry about notifying an employer or being short of cash. He'd also decided to rent his own house out again and move permanently into the family home with Helen. Arrangements were made for a district nurse to visit every few days to check on Helen's recovery.

Six months after the attack Helen's physical injuries were just a bad memory, and she was beginning to get her confidence back again. She'd started driving again and did the weekly shop alone most weeks.

Ben had started working again, just three days a week so he could be with Helen as much as possible.

The pair settled back into living under the same roof without any problems except that Helen often wondered why she couldn't have found another man like Ben to date with. She and Ben were so close and comfortable together and she just wished they could have more, sometimes she realised with a jolt that the love she felt for him was changing, now 43 she had fallen in love with 25-year-old Ben, and the lines of their relationship had become very blurred.

It was another normal Friday night for the couple, the end of the working week and they were looking forward to relaxing together. Ben had got home from work early; he'd showered and changed into a pair of loose jogging bottoms and a clean tee shirt whilst Helen finished preparing dinner.

They chatted about this and that over their meal then Ben cleared the dinner things into the kitchen, while Helen showered and returned in a bathrobe ready for an evening watching TV with Ben before retiring for the night.

They settled into what had become Friday evening's routine, relaxing and comfortable to be close together. They shared the last of the dinner wine as they curled up on the couch to watch a lightweight rom-com on TV.

When the movie finished, they were still curled up close together, with Helen in Ben's arms and comfortably cuddled up against his chest. Ben had tried not to notice that Helen's bathrobe had gaped open at the top when she moved but he couldn't help taking a peek every time one of her breasts with its dark pink nipple was exposed.

They chatted for a few more minutes about plans for the weekend ahead, whilst only half watching the following TV programme.

"I think it's time for bed love." Helen announced in a soft voice, "Are you coming up now, or is there anything you want from me before I go to bed?"

Ben looked into her eyes, was there something suggestive about her question he asked himself. No, surely not.

"No," he replied, reluctantly uncoupling himself from his mother, "No, there's nothing. You go up and I'll finish putting the dinner things in the dishwasher before I go to bed. I'll bring you a glass of water when I come up. I won't disturb you if you're asleep by then.

"Ok, love," she replied, "Thank you, you do take good care of me. I'll still be awake when you come up."

"I told you I'd always take care of you," said Ben, "And I meant it. Now off you go."

Ten minutes later Ben carried two glasses of water up the stairs to the bedrooms. As he had to pass his room first, he stopped to place a glass on his bedside cabinet before taking the second glass to Helen's room. He tapped softly on Helen's door before he opened it and walked in.

Helen was in bed, lying back on the pillows. She looked up into his eyes and smiled as he placed the glass of water beside her bed. "Thank you, darling," she said.

"You're welcome, mum." he replied, "You're sure there's there nothing else you want?"

She looked him in the eyes, saying nothing for long seconds. Then she smiled as she said, "Yes, there is something, first of all I want you to stop calling me mum, it makes me feel old having a grown man call me mum. From now on I want you to call me Helen, are you ok with that?"

"Of course I am, erm, Helen." Ben replied with a grin, "You know your every wish is my command. Is there something else you'd like me to do?"

"Yes, there is," she said, still looking him the eyes, "I want you to kiss me."

Ben stopped, open mouthed, then he grinned, "Of course, princess," he said, "As if I'd forget to kiss you goodnight." Then he leaned down and kissed her gently on the forehead and went to stand up.

Helen flushed as she stopped him. "Not like that, love," she said so softly, it was almost a whisper, "I want a real kiss on the lips."

Ben hesitated, just for a few seconds, then in a much more serious tone he asked her. "Are you sure about that. I mean really sure."

"Yes, love, I really am sure. Kiss me Ben, kiss me properly." Was her reply.

Ben's heart was thudding in his chest, and he felt a stirring in his crotch as he leaned over to kiss Helen's slightly open lips. Pressing his own lips gently on hers he felt her tongue gently probing him. Then her hands were behind his head pulling him tightly to her as they kissed.

The kiss became passionate, then as she released him from her grip, in a husky voice she said, "I want you, Ben. Come to bed, I want you to make love to me. We've been denying ourselves for too long. I love you, I want you, and I know you still want me."

Ben was totally surprised; he hadn't seen this coming. "Are you sure?" he asked, "You don't have to do this. You know I love you more than just as my mother, but you don't have to do anything that you don't really want to do."

"Please, Ben. Just come to bed. I know what I'm doing, and I know what I want, and what I want is you."

Ben stood and undressed, dropping his T-shirt and boxer shorts to the floor he slipped into Helen's bed. As she pulled the duvet to one side, Ben saw that she was naked, and she was beautiful. Lying beside her, he gently clasped her chin in his right hand, turning her face towards him he kissed her gently again, relishing the feel of her soft lips on his. She responded, again finding his tongue with her own.

As they kissed Ben moved his hand down to cover her right breast. He felt her stiffen and become tense. "We don't have to do this, Helen." He whispered. "You call the shots. We can stop any time you want to."

"No," she said, "No, don't stop. Please, don't stop Ben. I'm nervous but I want you, I really do want you, don't stop, but be gentle with me. I'm yours Ben, I'm all yours."

As she spoke, he felt her cool fingers close around his penis. She held him tightly as he grew harder.

Ben could hardly believe that his desire for Helen was about to be fulfilled. She was lovely, a beautiful mature woman with a body that many younger women would envy. Despite the traumas of recent years with her terminally ill husband, and the despicable attack she'd endured just a few months ago, she'd not lost any of her natural beauty and she still had the figure of a woman in her prime. She was 41 years old, yet was seemingly only going on 30, and he wanted her. Oh God, how he wanted her.

Her perfectly shaped breasts were still firm under his hand, and only slightly flattened by gravity as she lay on her back. Her belly was gently rounded, and she'd shaved her pubic hair leaving her mound and her labia pink and smooth.

Ben kissed her again whilst slowly running his shaking hands over her breasts and gently pinching her hard nipples between thumb and fore-finger.

"Are you really sure you want this, Helen?" he asked again.

"Yes, I'm really sure," she replied, "I've wanted it for a long time, but I didn't have the courage to tell you. It's not just the sex, I love you, I love you as more than a son, I think I understand now, how you felt about me that night at the harbour. I know it's wrong, but I want you to be my lover and I don't care about anything else."

"I love you too mum...., Helen. You know I do. I just had to be sure that you really want us to have a physical relationship as well. I came too close to losing your love before, and I just don't want to take any risks now. But, my beautiful Helen, I want you so much it almost frightens me."

Lying down beside her, he drew her to him. Brushing her hair back from her forehead he began to kiss her, gently, lovingly, on her forehead, her eyelids, her nose, on her chin and then on her warm soft lips.

They made out, gently at first then becoming more passionate. He cupped her breasts again, gently squeezing them, delighting in the hardness of her nipples in his palm.

He began kissing her breasts and sucking on her hard peaks while he slowly slid his fingers down, over her tummy, until he could cup her mound.

Helen moved her legs apart, knees slightly bent, to assist Ben's exploration. He felt the wetness of her arousal as he began to slide his long middle finger up and down her labia and inside the warmth of her vagina.

With his finger crooked inside her he used his thumb to probe her clitoris making her twitch each time he rubbed it.

Helen began to push up off the bed, encouraging Ben to probe deeper into her wet vagina. She held his erect cock, wrapping her fingers tightly round him and marvelling at his size and hardness.

"Now Ben," she gasped, "Please don't tease me, I want you inside, make love to me."

He moved down and positioned himself between her widespread legs and lowered his glans to her wet opening, his precum adding to her own fluid as he finally began to penetrate her. As the first couple of inches of his cock stretched her lips open, she sighed before whispering, "Be gentle, Ben, you're big and It's been a long time for me. Let me get used to you slowly at first."

"I don't want to hurt you," he replied, "I'll be careful, tell me if you want to stop."

"Oh God, no. I don't want you to stop, my love. Just go slow to start with, but please don't stop."

Helen was not going to be a passive partner in their lovemaking, she began to squirm underneath her lover, helping him to slowly penetrate further inside her warmth, their combined fluids making it easier.

He was almost all inside her when he felt his glans push up against her cervix. Her eyes flew open as she anticipated a moment of pain, but it didn't come, with their bellies tight together they were well matched.

Now Ben began to gently make love to Helen, easing back then gently burying himself deep inside her. He kissed her as he made love enjoying her full-blooded responses.

They made love, slowly, gently. At first, he was worried that he might hurt her because of her earlier injuries but he needn't have worried, she was healed, and she wanted him.

In a very few minutes Helen had her first orgasm of the night. It was the first orgasm she'd had since she and her husband had last made love years before. She didn't have time to think about how much she'd missed that, before a second climax rippled through her as her son and lover continued to thrust deep and slow, his glans pushing up hard against her cervix at the end of each thrust.

She was holding him tightly with her arms around his neck, frantically kissing him as he increased his pace. She held her legs wide apart, knees drawn up, giving him free access to her wet warmth. Her inner labia clung to his cock as he pulled back then pushed in again, she was going to cum again and this time her would cum with her.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum," he croaked.

"Yes, love," she cried, "Yes, come with me, cum in me baby."

Thrusting hard into her, he held his cock deep inside as he ejaculated, every spasm of his genitals was ecstasy. When he was spent, he kept his cock deep inside her, even as it softened.

He remained lying on top of her, supporting most of his weight on his elbows and upper arms. They kissed softly, gently, comfortable to still be joined together.

In the middle of the kiss, she pulled back, and said, "Oh Ben, I can feel you getting hard again. It's been such a long time since I made love, I don't think I can do it again yet. Don't be disappointed with me, please. Would you just hold me now, and after we've slept, we can make love again in the morning."

He was disappointed, of course he was, but the 'Rubicon' had been crossed and he knew there would be many satisfying couplings for them in the days, weeks, and years to come.

"Of course, love," he said, "We've got the rest of our lives to please each other. I love you, and now I know you that love me in the same way. I promise you now, that I will always put your needs first.

"Oh God, yes, I do love you," she said, "I want you to be my lover for the rest of my life, or until you grow tired of me."

He grinned, "That will never happen, so prepare yourself for a life sentence."

Ben withdrew from Helen's tight vagina and lay beside her once more. She turned to face him and stroked his face before kissing him lightly on the lips. "We have so much to discuss, baby," she whispered, "So many plans to be made, so much life to share. I love you so much."

They kissed again before she turned away from him and spooned back into his embrace. He cupped her warm breast and soon they slept.

Waking in the morning Ben saw that Helen was still sleeping peacefully, a happy smile on her lips. Slipping out of bed quietly he slipped out of the room into the bathroom for a quick shower, he didn't want to risk waking her by using the ensuite.

Refreshed he went down to the kitchen to brew coffee, and while he waited, he took croissants from the freezer and popped them into the oven to heat and crisp. While waiting for the coffee he slipped out into the garden and picked a single red rose which he put into a small vase and placed on the breakfast tray.

With the coffee ready he poured two cups and placed them and the heated croissants on the tray with the rose and took them upstairs to his lover's bedroom.

As he placed the tray on her bedside cabinet Helen awoke. For a moment she seemed unsure where she was, then as the previous night's events flooded into her mind she smiled at Ben, "Good morning darling, have I ever told you I love you?"

Ben smiled, "I seem to remember you saying something like that a few times last night," he replied, "Move over and we can catch up while we have breakfast."

They drank their coffee and ate their croissants, chatting together as if it wasn't unusual for them to be breakfasting in Helen's bed both naked. They were comfortable with what they had done and their new status as lovers, it was as if it was meant to be.