A Love Story - Finding Love Again

Story Info
Love again after all these years.
3.1k words
4.58
8k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Joe and I have been a widower for the last ten years. My wife passed away right after we were married when she was 25. I never got over that tragedy and put all my time & effort into work and for some unknown reason, remodeling the house that my wife loved. I guess I do it to keep her memory alive.

A few weeks ago new neighbors moved in next door. So far I have only seen a woman but I'm guessing the rest of the family will pop up soon... So much for peace & quiet.

I am a graphic designer & work out of my house. My office, a den really, overlooks my backyard and my pool as well as the neighbor's yard.

One hot day I was working on my computer and saw my neighbor go into her backyard. Now, I am not a pervert but she intrigued me as she was wearing a bikini but had no pool. I watched her for awhile as she was sunbathing. Then I noticed she removed her bikini top and her beautiful breasts were now out in the open. I admit, I watched awhile then continued with my work.

By late afternoon, I finished what I was doing & decided to take a dip in my pool. Since my pool is safe from wandering eyes, I usually skinny dip but today I put on an old pair of swimming trunks & took my radio with me. I eased onto my lounger and put on some country music and took the sun.

After about a half hour, I heard "How are you doing cowboy?" from across the fence. Startled, I said, "Just listening to my music & enjoying the sun." I got up and said, "Who do I have the pleasure of speaking too?"

I got a reply, "Why it's your new neighbor, Tammy. How are you doing cowboy?"

I said, "Hi Tammy. My name is Joe. Care to join me?"

I heard a "Wouldn't mind...be right over."

A few minutes later the gate opened and here came Tammy, still in her bikini. She looked pretty good too.

I met her as she came in...

"Hi. Welcome to the neighborhood."

She smiled and said, "Well, thank you hon. Nice place you have here."

Then I stupidly said, "Where's your husband, working?"

"Husband...no...no...no....just me Joe. Where's your wife Joe, inside?"

"No. I'm a widower. My wife passed away ten years ago."

"Sorry to hear that."

"It's ok. I've gotten used to it. By the way, anytime you want to use the pool, be my guest."

"Well, thank you Joe. I'll take you up on that."

We chatted for awhile and then we made use of the pool and cooled off. I told her I worked from home so I am usually in and out of the house.

She told me she designs clothes and pretty much works out of her house too. She also said that she sews and puts together what she designs. Then she said she designed the bikini she was wearing.

"Really? That is a really nice suit. You look good in it."

She thanked me and by this time it was almost dinner time.

"Hey Tammy, if you want, why not have dinner with me? I was just going to cook something on the grill and eat out here."

"Why Joe, that is very nice of you to ask. I would love to have dinner with you but I have to change first."

"That's great, but you don't have to change outfits."

"I know, but I'll be right back."

"I guess I'll change too."

I put on a pair of shorts and a tank top.

About 20 minutes later, Tammy came back in wearing a pair of white short shorts and a pale blue blouse which didn't hide the fact that she had no bra on.

"Wow Tammy, you look terrific."

"Thanks, another of my designs."

By now I figured she was around 30 to 35. She had light brown hair hanging a little below her shoulders...about 5'7", maybe 130 pounds, nice firm legs and ass and maybe 36c tits. She was definitely hot looking.

Eventually I started cooking and made a couple of steaks and baked potatoes along with plenty of wine.

Over dinner we got to know each other pretty well as we both did some flirting. I felt like I was 18 again.

It was like 11:00 p.m. before we realized it and Tammy said she had to go.

"Tammy, I had a lovely time today. I really enjoyed your company. You're a nice person."

"Well, thank you Joe. I had a real nice time today myself. I like you. And, I will take you up on your offer to use your pool."

"Anytime you want Tammy. Oh, by the way, at my pool bathing suits are always optional." I said laughing.

"Now you tell me...I'll keep that in mind, but I don't want to scare you."

"I don't think you could scare me."

We exchanged telephone numbers and we said goodnight and she went home & I went inside.

I got ready for bed which wasn't time consuming since I sleep naked. I took my shower and went to sleep with Tammy on my mind.

I couldn't fall asleep as I was thinking of seeing her tits when she was sunbathing. I could only imagine what the rest of her looked like naked. That night I jerked off which I hadn't done in awhile. Eventually, I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to splashing in the pool. I looked out from my den and saw Tammy swimming in the pool naked. She was a beautiful sight. I watched until she got out, dried herself off and went home.

I wondered if this was a one time event or going to be a daily one. I figured I would find out soon enough. I knew one thing, not to say anything to her.

Over the next couple of days she repeated the same ritual which was ok with me so I decided to see how far I could go with her.

The next morning, I got to the pool before she arrived and got in naked. About a half hour later the gate opened and I watched as Tammy came to the pool wrapped in a big bath towel. She didn't see me when she dropped her towel, at the same time I turned around and saw her.

"Oh my god...I didn't see you Joe." As she picked up her towel & tried to cover herself. "You don't have to Tammy." I said as I stepped out of the pool naked.

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself knowing she got a good look at me.

"Tammy, it's ok, really. Look, I am naked too. We're adults...I'm sure you have seen a naked guy before and I know I've seen a naked woman before."

"I guess you're right. I just got startled."

"Look, if nudity makes you uncomfortable, we can cover up & I'll go put a bathing suit on."

"No. That's ok. Like I said, I just got startled. I'm fine with nudity and I always try to take the sun in the nude. I'll uncover if you will." She said with a big smile. Then we both discarded our towels.

After that episode, the day went perfectly. I invited her to go out for dinner with me and she accepted.

We spent quite a bit of time in the pool with our naked bodies touching at times but neither one flinched or got embarrassed or said anything.

Before she went to get ready for dinner I asked her if she liked seafood and she said she did.

Since it was Friday, I took Tammy to a very nice restaurant I knew that had a great seafood menu.

She looked stunning in a white mini skirt and light tan top that accented her braless breasts.

It took us about 45 minutes to drive to the restaurant as it was out of the way. In the car, her skirt rode almost to her waist and I could see an inch or so of her white panty.

The Maitre D' showed us our table and a waiter came over to us with a menu. I told Tammy she can order whatever she wanted. She said, "What I want I don't see on the menu." We both laughed. Finally, we ordered. Tammy ordered Oysters and a lobster. I ordered the same. Then Tammy said, "With all those oysters, we better watch out."

I replied, "You better watch out." And we both laughed.

Dinner and wine were terrific. We talked a lot and got to know one another. She asked me about my late wife and I told her what I could without putting a damper on the evening.

Then I asked her, "Tammy, you are a terrific woman, how come no husband?"

She replied, "If I tell you, you'll laugh or head to the door."

"No I won't."

"Ok, I'll tell you. I'm 33 and have never had sex. I'm a virgin. I never found the right man. It's as simple as that."

"I think that's terrific. I admire you for that. I really do. My wife and I were virgins when we got married."

"It doesn't bother me. At this stage of my life I don't care."

"But you are a young, beautiful woman. Don't give up. You'll find the right guy."

We finally finished dinner and headed back to my house. I asked her in for a nightcap and she quickly accepted my invite.

I showed her the house and we settled in the living room. As she sat, I poured us some wine and we continued chatting.

"You know Tammy, these last few days have been a delight. I never thought I would get involved with another woman after my wife died."

"I didn't know we were involved."

"You know what I mean...just talking and enjoying each other. It feels nice to be with someone, especially someone as pretty and nice like yourself."

"That's nice of you to say that. I like being with you too."

"I've a secret too Joe."

"What's that?"

"I enjoyed being naked with you. I was shocked in the beginning, but I'm really ok with it. I guess I'm an exhibitionist at heart."

"Well, I'm glad to hear that. I always sleep naked and am usually naked in the house."

"Hmmm. That's good to know. So, you want to?"

"Want to what?"

"Get naked Joe."

"You want to get naked, now?"

"Sure, unless you don't want to."

"Look, it's not that I don't want to but I'm not responsible for anything that might happen."

"I'll take my chances."

Then she got up and slipped her skirt down to the floor and removed her top. Finally, she removed her white thong. She was a vision to say the least. Then I got up and removed my clothes and soon we were both naked, sipping wine on the couch.

We continued chatting and drinking wine and before we knew it, the clock was striking 2:00 a.m.

"It's getting late Tammy."

"I'm a big girl. I'm comfy. A little longer Joe."

As she cuddled with me, her breasts were on my chest and my cock was getting hard.

"Tammy, I think you should go. It's getting late."

She looked at me, then she looked down and saw my hard cock. "Oh, Joe. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to....I'm sorry."

"That's ok Tammy. It happens. It's just that it's been a long time."

"Does it hurt?"

"No, it doesn't hurt. Haven't you ever seen a hard cock?"

"Yes, I have but not in person. Is yours bigger than most men?"

"I guess I'm a little above average."

"Can I touch it?"

"Tammy, I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not?"

"Trust me... it's not a good idea."

Then, without a warning, she grabbed my shaft and held it.

"Tammy...."

"Joe, what do I now?"

"Tammy... stop."

She moved her hand down to my balls and felt them.

"Tammy, it's time for you to go." I got up, my hard cock sticking straight out almost in her face.

"You better put your clothes on and head home."

"I'll go but I don't have to put my clothes on."

With that, she left. Finally, my hard cock got soft and I headed to bed. It was tough falling asleep and if I got 4 hours sleep, that was a lot.

The next morning I got up and showered. I wasn't paying attention to see if Tammy was using the pool but I was thinking of her. Just then I heard a voice. It was Tammy. "Joe, can I come in?"

"Sure Tammy."

She entered and surprisingly, she had clothes on.

"Look Joe, I'm sorry about last night. It must have been the wine. I am so ashamed."

"Tammy, it's ok. You didn't do anything wrong. In fact, I enjoyed it. But I didn't want things to get out of hand."

"As long as you aren't angry with me."

"Never."

"How about I cook you dinner tonight at my place? I'm a good cook. "Ok. What time?" "Is 6:00 p.m. ok?" " That's fine." "I'm going to have something special for dessert." "I love dessert. Are you going to join me at the pool today?" "I will for a little while. I'll be over in an hour." "Don't wear a suit." We both laughed.

A little more than hour went by and Tammy came through the gate, naked. We took the sun and enjoyed the pool. She stayed a couple of hours then said she had to go and start getting things ready for tonight.

I stayed by the pool a couple of more hours then went inside to shave shower and get ready.I had a couple of bottles of wine to take and I had picked a bouquet of flowers from my garden for her. I wore white shorts & a blue shirt.

I arrived promptly at 6:00 and gave her the wine & flowers. She looked real sexy in a long white almost see through dress which clearly showed no bra and no thong.

We had some wine and then sat down to an appetizer of colossal shrimp cocktail. After that she brought out Chateaubriand with roasted vegetables.

"Tammy, that looks amazing. I'm impressed. A beautiful woman who knows how to please a man."

The meal was unbelievably good and I complimented her on her cooking talents. She then said, "Wait until you have my dessert."

"I'm stuffed but I will make sure I have your dessert."

We finished dinner and cleaned up and put everything away. After about an hour she made fresh coffee and said, "Joe, it's time for dessert."

"I can't wait."

The she said, "Come with me."

I got up and followed her and she led me to her bedroom. "What's going on Tammy?"

"Joe, I really like you and I want you to be my first...no strings...nothing like that...I just want you to make love to me."

"But Tammy, are you sure? I don't have any protection." "That's not a problem. I bought some just for tonight. Please say you will." "Tammy, you are a gorgeous woman and I do like you, almost bordering on love but are you sure?"

"Joe, please don't make me beg. This is what I want...and I want you."

I walked over to her and kissed her. My tongue slipping into her mouth. I easily slipped off her dress and it fell to the floor. She helped me undress and soon our naked bodies were pressed together...her breasts on my chest and my cock pressed against her.

We eventually wound up on the bed, feeling each other up, kissing and hugging. Her nipples were hard an erect, as was my cock.

"Joe, you are amazing. It feels so good."

"Tammy, just enjoy it."

My hand went down to her trimmed pussy and I started rubbing it. Her legs spread and I slipped a finger in. She jumped a bit but I told her to relax. I put on a condom. Then I mounted her and was kissing her as my cock pressed against her opening. I started pushing my cock in and felt her resistance as she held me tight and was kissing me.

I then gave a final push and my cock was completely in her virgin cunt. She let out a noise as she said, "Oh Joe, I can feel it...it fills me up."

Then I started fucking her. And she got right into it and was trying to meet my thrusts.

I slowed down a bit so she could enjoy my cock in her. Then she whispered, "Fuck me Joe. Fuck me hard." I never expected her to say that but I started fucking her faster & harder. She was moaning and moving her hips up and down as my cock was ready to cum. Then, just as I was going to cum she yelled out, "Oh god Joe, I feel like I am going to explode. Just as I came, she had one orgasm after another and her body was convulsing with each orgasm. Finally, with my limp cock still inside her, her orgasms stopped and I thought she passed out for a second.

"My god Joe, that was unbelievable. You are amazing."

"No, Tammy. You're the one that's amazing. You ok?"

"I never felt better. Thank you. Can we do this again?"

"Sure but I'll need some time before I can cum again."

I pulled my cock out and the condom was full of my cum.

We rested a bit then had coffee before we continued.

We must have fucked three more times that night and each time she had an orgasm. We wound up sleeping nude in her bed that night.

In the morning I got up first and she followed. "Joe, thank you for last night."

"Tammy, I should be the one thanking you."

"Joe, would I sound like a whore if I said that I really liked it."

"Tammy, you will sound like a woman who enjoys sex and there is nothing wrong with that."

"Joe, do you still like me."

"I don't think so Tammy. I think I love you. I never thought I would say that to another woman but I do."

"Why don't I make breakfast and we can talk."

"How about we have breakfast,then make love again and again."

"That sounds better than talking."

Well, after several months, we decided to get engaged. We set a wedding date for the following June.

Tammy and I have never been happier and I never thought I would find love again, but I did.