A Love Story of Two Sisters Ch. 01

Story Info
Two twin sisters learn more about each other.
3.6k words
3.85
22.9k
21
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: I apologize if this story is too short. I've been working on a course for a job. Please enjoy.

***************************************************

On October 11, 1986....

Two twin sisters Annie 'Ann' James and Hallie 'Hal' Parker were born. Months after they were born, their parents divorced. One parent took Annie and the other parent took Hallie.

18 years later....

Annie James was living in London with her mother Susan. She would have female servants that she would fuck or get fucked by every single moment.

Annie was a red-haired, blue-eyed Caucasian female of average height with freckles and pale white skin. She originally had long red hair that reached her mid-back. She usually pulled half of it back either into a ponytail or braid.

That was until Hallie cut it shoulder length and side-swept bangs that reached below her cheek. After that, she tied half of it back into a ponytail (Hallie's signature hairstyle), tied it into short pigtail braids, wore a headband, or pulled it all back into either a ponytail or with a hairclip. She also had her nails painted like Hallie's. This was so they could switch places. She also got her ears pierced by Hallie because it would look strange if she, posing as Hallie, would go back without them.

Like Hallie, she wore a locket with her initials ("A") on it, which she has had since she was born. She dressed in more formal attire than Hallie. Many of her outfits also consisted of skirts and were generally white. She spoke with a British accent but was able to imitate an American one as well.

Annie was 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighed 115 lbs. She had a slim body and natural 32D breasts. Annie also had a 14 inch long cock. She was also very flexible and capable of giving herself a blowjob.

She would often sit in her bedroom and suck herself off until she came every morning before getting dressed.

Her mother Susan then entered her bedroom. The two of them then had vaginal intercourse with each other. Susan then came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside her daughter's snatch. "Get dressed and ready sweetie," Susan said. "You're going to Dickgirl Camp."

Elsewhere in California....

Hallie is a red-haired, blue-eyed Caucasian female of average height with freckles and pale white skin. She lived in California with her mother Sophia. She has short hair that reaches her shoulders and side-swept bangs that reaches below her cheek. She usually ties her hair into her signature half ponytail, pulls it all into a bun, wears a headband, or clips her bangs away. She also has pierced ears and painted nails, traits that originally set her apart from Annie before they hatched their plan to switch places, which forced Annie to have her hair cut short and ears pierced as well. Like Annie, she also wears a locket with her initial ("H") on it, which she has had since she was born. She dresses in more casual, colorful, tomboyish clothes in comparison to Annie, often wearing coats, t-shirts, and pants. She speaks with a California accent but is able to imitate a British one.

Just like Hallie, Annie was 5 feet 5 inches tall, 115 lbs, had caucasian skin, red hair, green eyes, a slim body, natural 32D breasts, and a 14 inch long cock. She was currently lying in bed with her mother who was giving Annie a blowjob.

Elsewhere in the world....

Dickgirl Camp, also known as Slut Camp, was being filled by many 18 year old girls.

Suddenly, a group of 5 women walked over. They were all wearing green turtlenecks and khaki shorts. On the front on the shirts, it had a depiction of two girls fucking. Above that, the word Slut Camp was written. The 5 women were camp counselors of Slut Camp. They stood from left to right.

On the farthest left was Slut Camp Counselor Samantha Ryan. She had pale white skin, long brown hair, hazel eyes, an average body, 32B breasts, and a nice 13.5 inch long cock. She had tattoos of a dragon on her right buttock and right foot, and a flower on the inside of her left wrist, left shoulder blade and left ring finger. Her navel was pierced. She counseled campers with last names starting with letters from A to E.

On the right side of Counselor Ryan was Counselor Chastity Lynn, who counseled campers last names from F to H. She had pale white skin, cropped blonde hair, blue eyes, a slim body, natural 34B breasts, and a nice big, 15 inch long cock. She had a tattoo of a lotus on her lower hip as well as piercings on her ears, navel, and tongue.

Next to Counselor Lynn was Counselor Anabelle Lee, who counseled campers with last names I to L. She had caucasian skin, cropped red/dark brown/auburn hair, brown eyes, a slim body, natural 34A breasts, and a 16.5 inch long cock.

Next to Counselor Lee was Counselor Zoe Voss, who counseled campers with last names from M to T. She had caucasian skin, cropped red hair, green eyes, a slim body, natural 32A breasts, and a 17.5 inch long cock. She had tattoos of a bird on her left foot, and a small bird on her right bikini line and no piercings.

The final counselor was Counselor Taliah Mac, who counseled campers with last names from U to Z. She had small, natural breasts, a skinny body, pale white skin, no tattoos and piercings, a nice 19 inch long cock, hazel eyes, and long brown hair.

"If you want to," Counselor Ryan said, talking to another parent on the phone. "You can sign your two girls for Slut Camp. They'll meet other young girls, do activities, go on trips to different places, and watch porn videos."

The mother chuckled softly. "That sounds great," she replied. "What else do you do at Slut Camp?"

Counselor Voss smiled and took the phone. "We teach the girls how to become the best slut they can be," she said. "Slut Camp is an only futa camp. They'll not only meet other futanari girls, they'll be able to have intercourse with them and us as well."

The mother agreed on signing her two daughters into Slut Camp. "Okay," she said. "Where do they sign in?"

Counselor Lynn took the phone. "Ma'am," she said. "Your daughters must come to the camp area. They then just have to sign their full name."

The mother nodded. "Okay," she said. "I understand. Is there anything else I should know about the sign-in process."

The counselors smiled. "Now," Counselor Ryan said. "To complete the sign-in, your daughters will need to give us 5 counselors oral sex until we cum. Start with Counselor Mac, then Counselor Voss, followed by Counselor Lee, Counselor Lynn, and finally me."

The mother nodded. "Okay," she said. "I'll see you soon."

The counselors smiled at each other. Their pants were already down around their ankles. Brand new campers were sucking on their cocks. Slut Camp Counselor Ryan had two girls sucking her off.

The next day....

Dickgirl Camp properly started. In the rec center, the campers were getting food. Hallie was walking around when she bumped into Annie. "Sorry about that," Hallie said.

"It's not your fault," Annie said. "It's mine."

The girls were then pitted against each other in a dodgeball game. The two girls were furious at each other because of their resemblance.

Later that day, Annie and Hallie competed in a game of chess, where the loser has to go skinny dipping. Hallie won, and Annie went skinny dipping. Hallie then stole all of Annie's clothes. By this time, the counselors had enough of the two girls. They sent the girls to an abandoned cabin called the 'Isolation Cabin'.

The two girls started to bicker again. However, they soon realized that they were both very similar to each other. They had the same looks, birthdays, and the other parents' divorce.

By piecing together the picture of their respective parents, Hallie and Annie realized that they were twin sisters.

They looked up at each other and looked into their respective green eyes. Annie leaned forward and kissed her sister on the lips.

Hallie was slightly more confused, but she welcomed the intimate moment. The two girls then proceeded to kiss each other and rolled around on the bunk bed together.

Finally, they stopped and looked at each other. Hallie was now on top of Annie. The two girls were both wearing the same clothes as the counselors; green turtlenecks and khaki shorts. Hallie smiled. The redhead then proceeded to remove her sister's green turtleneck. Annie smiled. She was now topless.

Hallie smiled. She ran her fingers up and down her sister's chest and tummy. Hallie smiled as she watched her own sister squirm in pleasure.

Annie moaned in pleasure as Hallie touched her skin. Her sister's fingers traced up and down her top area. Annie locked eyes with Hallie and they kissed again.

Hallie then proceeded to kiss her way down to Annie's breasts. They were so supple and beautiful. Hallie then lowered her head down and began to suck on Annie's breasts, starting with the left side.

Annie whimpered softly as Hallie sucked and nibbled gently on her nipples. "Ohhhhh yeahhhhh," Annie moaned as she felt Hallie's lips suck her nipples.

Hallie smiled. She was getting more and more aroused. She then removed her own shirt. Both girls were now topless. Hallie then rolled over onto her back. Annie smiled and began to suck on Hallie's nipples. Hallie moaned in pleasure as she felt Annie's lips and tongue graze her nipples.

The two girls then proceeded to kiss each other again. Their respective khaki shorts were now getting wet from their excitement and horniness.

The two girls then rolled around on the bed again. The tiny bed couldn't contain them, so they rolled off the bed and landed on the floor. Hallie and Annie then looked into each other's eyes and kissed each other. As they kissed each other, their hands went down each other's khaki shorts. Hallie then unbuttoned her sister's shorts and pulled them down.

Annie's cock popped out, fully erect and rock hard. Hallie gasped. Annie's cock was beautiful. She had a tiny little patch of pubic hair right at the base of her cock. Her testicles were not too small, but they were full. She lightly grazed her fingers on Annie's cock and the girl twitched in pleasure.

Hallie smiled. She looked underneath her sister's cock and testicles. Annie also had a pussy, which was dripping wet with her juices.

Hallie smiled. She then proceeded to slip a finger inside her sister's young snatch. Annie let out a moan of pleasure. Hallie then lowered her head down on Annie's cock and began to suck on it slowly.

She started sucking on the tip of her sister's cock. Annie whimpered in pleasure. She reached down and began to stroke her sister's head as Hallie sucked her off.

Annie couldn't believe this was happening. Her twin sister was now sucking her cock. She moaned as Hallie sucked her off and fingerfucked her.

Hallie then proceeded to engulf more of Annie's cock. She slowly and sensually took the cock further down her throat until her forehead was pressed against her sister's waist.

Hallie then proceeded to deepthroat her own sister for a few minutes. The sensation was too much for the young redhead. Without any warning, Annie came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Hallie's mouth. Annie also climaxed, squirting her juices all over her sister's fingers.

Hallie drank it all down and then smiled at her sister as she pulled back. Annie's cock was now limp. Hallie then proceeded to remove her own shorts.

Annie saw that Hallie's cock was just like hers. Without any hesitation, Hallie grabbed her sister's head and shoved her entire cock down Annie's throat. The sensation of Annie's throat muscles made Hallie moan as she humped her sister's face slowly and sensually.

Annie just knelt there, taking her sister's cock deep inside her young throat. Annie whimpered softly as she rubbed her cock as her sister fucked her face.

Hallie moaned as she humped Annie's face. "Ohhhhhh yessssssssss baby," Hallie said. "I'm gonna come soon."

Hallie then thrusted her cock deep inside her sister's throat and came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Annie's throat.

After that, the two girls were now completely exhausted and they kissed each other before going to sleep.

The following days, the two sisters spent time together. Whenever they could, they would sneak off to give each other blowjobs every day. Annie also would sit next to her sister and jerk her off when they were alone. They still hadn't fucked each other's pussies or asses yet.

One day....

Hallie and Annie were snuggling with each other. Annie was the little spoon, Hallie was the big spoon. Annie then rolled over to face her sister. "Hallie," she said. "Have you ever had sex with someone?"

Hallie smiled and nodded. "My mom Sophie," she said. "One day, she took me to a isolated area and assfucked me hard and deep until she came inside my ass. What about you? Have you had anal?"

Annie shook her head. Despite having intercourse with her own mother, Annie was still a virgin. "I'm a virgin," she said.

Hallie nodded. "I have an idea," she said. "Twins should care for each other. Why don't we have sex with each other? I'll fuck you, then you can fuck me."

Annie smiled. "I would love for you to fuck me," she said. Hallie smiled and kissed her sister as she laid her down on her back. Hallie then proceeded to remove Annie's khaki shorts and toss them aside. Annie's pussy was dripping wet with her own juices. Hallie smiled and lowered her hand down between Annie's legs and began to rub her pussy.

Hallie then proceeded to remove her own khaki shorts and revealed her cock.

"Suck it, slut," the tone of Hallie's voice changes drastically and before Annie can even prepare herself, Hallie chokes her throat with Hallie's cock. It's not incredibly long -- thank god -- but deliciously thick. That's one of the things Annie loved most about her twin sister -- the way she stretched and filled her up with that cock.

Annie sucks Hallie though; Annie wrapped her lips tightly around Hallie's length and pressed down with her tongue as she sucked Hallie off. Hallie pushed Annie's head firmly against her stomach and Annie felt Hallie's pubic hair tickle her cheek. Annie covered Hallie's cock with saliva, the way she did Hallie's fingers, and Annie pulled it from her mouth. It makes a soft popping sound upon release, but Hallie just smiled. Annie opened her mouth again and stuck out her tongue as Hallie instructed. Hallie tapped it firmly with her cock, so swollen and engorged with arousal, and then slapped it against Annie's cheek.

"Look up at me," Hallie told Annie and repeated the motion as Annie stared straight into Hallie's drowsy eyes.

When Hallie finally slid her hot dick back into Annie's mouth, Annie held it against her cheek so Hallie could see the thick outline. Hallie watched Annie rub it with her palm, and then Annie sucked harder and felt Hallie twitch in her mouth. Slowly, Annie released and circled her tongue around the head of Hallie's. Slow...lazy circles that drive her twin sister wild. Precum oozed from the head and onto Annie's chin. Annie just licked her lips and slid her tongue down, further and further until it reached Hallie's balls.

Annie could feel them hugging tight beneath her twin sister's shaft, and when she took one into her mouth, Hallie had to pull her away. Hallie can't take those gentle little licks, those soft kisses, that warm, wet mouth anymore.

Wordlessly, Annie assumed her position on the bed once more. In front of her, she heard Hallie pushing more bed covers out of the way and she wasted no time in pulling Annie down. With strong arms, Hallie lifted Annie, and laid her down on the bed so she had perfect access to every inch of Annie's tight little holes.

Hallie leaned down and kissed Annie's cunt before shoving her cock in, violently. The jolt shook the bed and sent another pillow falling against the floor. If Annie wasn't so horny, She'd be pissed. Annie clenched around Hallie immediately and Hallie paused to adjust to the tightness. Hallie pulled out a little and then spread Annie's legs with both hands as she pushed forward once more.

Annie cried out to Hallie, "Hallie, please!" And Hallie began to rock inside her twin sister.

Annie could feel Hallie's full length and the heat between them both. Hallie sighed and settled into her usual, brutal pace, and Annie gripped the bedsheets as if her life depended on it.

"It's so tight Annie...so fucking tight..." Hallie murmured as she fucked Annie, and Annie knew it's true. Annie was squeezing around Hallie as if she's just broken Annie in for the first time, and screaming like it too.

"Fuck me harder!" Annie cried out. Hallie bunched Annie's bedsheets up further and Annie imagined Hallie was watching her ass slap against Hallie's waist....her cock sliding in and out of that hot, wet sheath. Annie bounced back against Hallie, eager for more and she could hear Hallie's balls slapping her cunt from behind.

Hallie grabbed Annie's hair again in her fist and used her other hand to spank Annie. It's punishment -- such beautiful, savage punishment for her little Annie.

The way Hallie slammed in and out of Annie, the way she grabbed her sister's ass when a shiver of pleasure shocked her, the vile, nasty things Hallie whispered in her ear when Hallie could manage -- they all shocked and turned Annie on.

"Annie, you filthy little slut," Hallie said as she pulled Annie's head closer so Annie could see her. Annie gasped, mouth open, unable to stop gasping while Hallie fucked her. "You want your sister's cum?"

At this point, Annie knew they've reverted, and Hallie wasn't playing around anymore. Annie sweared Hallie was pulling her hair out with that grip, but Hallie does't seem to know her own strength when they fuck like this.

Over and over Hallie pounded Annie, as if she was just some little fuckdoll, ready to take it all. Annie just pants and moaned in response to Hallie, grinding her little pussy against Hallie's cock and into the palm she slipped between them.

"I'm gonna cum," Annie said to Hallie, urgently. She was practically screaming. "Please let me cum on your fucking cock!""

Hallie didn't say anything. She didn't need to. Annie could feel Hallie tense up and her pace quickly became erratic. Forcefully, Hallie pinned Annie to the bed so that Annie's cheek was pressed hard against the bedsheets and brutally pounded her in Annie's tight, aching, young cunt. Finally Hallie announced her impending climax, but Annie was too lost in her own orgasm to hear it. Annie's whole body quivered as she came, and her muscles clench wildly around Hallie. Even as Hallie filled Annie, Hallie continued to thrust, consumed by the feel of such warmth and heat.

"It's so good sis..." Annie pants happily, though she had a dirty cloth pressed against her wrist.

Annie raised her ass in the air for Hallie and pushed back on her twin sister's cock with each slow thrust. Hallie just groaned, and spanked Annie's already sore bottom. Hallie's hands gripped Annie's hips firmly, and when Hallie pulled out, Annie felt Hallie's cum running down the inside of her thighs. Annie stayed on her back, breathing hard, and waiting for Hallie's next move.

"Get up," Hallie grunted breathlessly. "You're ruining the bedsheets."

Annie smiled and stared up at her twin sister. Hallie was giving her that little know-it-all smirk Annie had grown to love and she could see Hallie's cock was covered with a mix of their juices. She sat up obediently and leaned down to suck it off. Hallie shivered at the feel of Annie's suction on her sensitive dick, but took Annie by surprise, when she planted a kiss on her twin sister's wet lips. Hallie dipped her tongue into Annie's mouth and came back up with a taste of her own sister.

Rather ungracefully, and in direct contradiction with what she'd just said to Annie, Hallie wiped her cock against the bedsheets before pulling her boxer briefs and khaki shorts back on. Annie slumped back on the bed, exhausted, and let out a sigh.

12