A Love that was Meant to Be Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my room thinking hard after a round of jacking off. I need the release and came not once but two times. Now it was thirty minutes later and I was laying in bed thinking about that date and what came after. Had I really heard my mom playing with herself that night? I mean I've heard my mom masturbate multiple times over so that wasn't shocking. It was just the timing of it. Maybe I wasn't the only one in the house who had certain feelings for the other. If so, what did that mean? I shook my head. I was thinking too much and it was starting to give me a headache.

"No way of knowing now... So what to do about it? I could try it get it out of her? Talk? Nahh. There has to be a better more sly way of seeing how she feels."

Then an idea came to me. One right out of the Staci handbook. I smiled. Was I really gonna do this? To my own mom? I knew I was as soon as the idea came into my head I just could believe it. What about Jenn? I would have to take that risk. I had to know, although I was positive my mom wouldn't say a word.

After a few more minutes of putting my plan together in my head I heard my mom calling from the den. I got up and walk down the hall into the living room. Staci and my mom were still in the den but they were both sitting on the big loveseat together. They both looked up at me as I stepped into the den. Staci was just as cute as ever and my mom had gotten her shirt back on. She looked relax and at ease. She always did after a session will Staci. After what I saw earlier I was now wondering how much Staci was putting my mom "at ease".

"How was the massage?" I asked my mom who was almost slouching in the seat. She looked so relaxed. It was adorable.

"You don't know?" Staci butted in. She eyes me and grinned.

My mom not understanding the quick comment just answered me. "It was fantastic as always of course." She looks over at Staci and smiles. She puts a hand on Staci's thigh and leaves it. "What about you? Are you still going to let Staci rub all over you?" She giggled. So did Staci.

"Mom... really?" I sighed. "Yeah I was thinking after our run? Is that alright Staci?" I responded.

Staci nodded. "Yeah that sounds fine to me. Give me a few minute after the run to catch my breath and freshen up and I'll be ready."

"Cool."

"Awww you two are going on a run. How cute." Mom teased.

"MOM... why? Just why?" I rolled my eyes.

"Cause she knows how much it affects you. Annnd she knows you should have taken me out already. Why haven't you again?"

There's the Staci I'm familiar with.

"You know why... I'm dating your friend... Or does that not bother you?"

Staci shrugged. "You guys have been "causally" dating for a while now. If you haven't made it serious by now you won't. Plus you guys add partners every now then...or you did." She said and winked.

I rolled my eyes even harder this time. I wasn't really annoyed, I've just heard this time and time again from her.

"We are dating and that's all that matters. Key word in that is Did." I looked at my mom. "Anna was the last one and that was a while ago. Although I'm very flattered."

Staci shrugged again and then my mom chipped in.

"Well I'd totally fuck you Staci."

"Haven't you already?" I said under my breath.

Staci's mouth dropped a little. She either guessed what I said or heard me. My mom didn't seem to hear me.

"Thank you so much Cheryl. I appreciate that. It's okay I'm patient. I just like you Chris. You know that though. You are sweet and cute. If I was with you I'd have convinced you to put a ring on it by now." Staci said confidently.

Ugh. I hated it when she got soft and super cute. I always for guilty for treating her like a annoyance. Fuck did she look super cute and vulnerable right now.

"I understand. Staci you are fucking gorgeous and have such a cute personality. You have no idea... You just... I'd fuck you Staci. Your piercings are amazing girl."

Staci beamed at me. My mom just looked confused.

"Piercings? I thought you just had the tummy one." My mom said clearly not noticing the little pokes where her nipples were.

"Nope I got my nipples done too." Staci lifts up her half shirt barely to expose her nipples. I quickly look up at the ceiling. "I love them so much. I'm getting my septum pierced next week. I fucking love the way it feels."

"Oh wow. Those do look good. God should I get mine pierced?" My mom lifts her shirt up to her neck and exposes her tummy and big tits. I looked hard toward the kitchen.

"Oh my fucking God. This can't be happening right now." I thought.

Both ladies had there tits out and we're looking at each other's. My mom decided to take it a step further and reach out and grabbed Staci's tit. There was no way not to watch what was happening in front of me now. My mom started rubbing and pressing on Staci's left tit.

"Yes you totally should Cheryl. It would be so hot. Wouldn't it Chris?" Staci asked me.

I sat there for a minute dumbstruck about what was happening. Staci and my mom always flirted with each other especially in front of me. Usually it was just verbal and some longing looks and light touches. This was new and different. I was gonna say something defensive and leave but I remembered my idea from before.

"Alright Chris. Calm down. Yes this is completely eroctic. But. You have a plan. A way to find about how your mom feels. And you get to play with Staci a little."

I was settled now. I leaned forward and put my hand under chin. Pretending to ponder I looked back and forward between Staci's small perky tits and my mom's huge slightly sagging one's. Staci was the first to react. I can see on her face that she didn't expect me to blatantly look at her. My mom was still rubbing on one of her tits feeling the piercing. She didn't seem to mind me just observing her big ass tits. She seem to even arch her back so they could stick out more. She had big nipples. They were bigger than Jenn's who if you remember I said were the size of those Dots candy. My mom's was double that. Her areolas were large as well about the size of of a small dinner plate. They were a light brown and her nipples had a little pink on the end of them.

"You're right Staci. Mom's big ass tits would look good with piercings. I'd suck on them." I said boldly.

Staci was shocked. She had never heard me speak that way and especially to my mom. I'm not gonna lie I was reveling in fact that she was caught off guard.

My mom noticed Staci's expression and laughed. "You have sucked on them already. I breastfed you when you were a baby and you love these suckers." She squeezed one of her nipples.

I decided to continue teasing. "I'd be ready to suck on them again if you got them pierced."

My mom laughed again. Staci finally caught her words.

"Oh my god that is so hot. If you guys ever do can I join? Please pleaseeee!" She begged.

"Sure Staci... if we ever fuck I'll be sure to call you." I said sarcastically.

She obviously didn't sense my sarcasm and squealed with delight. She was convinced that we would fuck soon apparently. Which was ludicrous of course... right? My mom put her shirt back down and got up off the couch.

"I'm gonna go make us something to eat. I'm hungry and I know you too young ones are too." Mom said. She walked out of the den into the living room toward the kitchen.

I look back at Staci who still has her shirt up. I made a face and gestured to her shirt. I think she got the message cause she finally let it back down. She squeezed them through her thin shirt then let them be. She seemed disappointed that the fun was over. Then I made a gut decision. A decision I again wouldn't have made a week ago but for some reason I was feeling bold and my ego got the best of me. I stood and walked in front of her. She looked up at me with those bright green eyes definitely confused. I held out a hand. She was about to take when I moved it away. She looked back at me again even more confused. I laid out my hand again lower this time. I got it level with her chest. She looked at my hand and at me again. I licked my lips. She stared at me for a minute before a small smile came across her face.

She leaned forward and pulled her shirt up a little on one side. She sat one of her perky tits on my palm. It was warm and soft. I squeezed it a little. I moved it around in my palm like it was play dough although it felt more like a water balloon. Her skin was smooth and felt so so good in my hand. I moved a finger over her nipple and lightly brushed it. Staci gasped. I looked up to her eyes and realized she never stopped looking in mine. She kept her eyes on me the entire time. I rubbed across her nipples again and again. This time I produced a moan from her that sounded more like a whimper. I pressed on her pierced tit hard. She moaned audibly but not loud. She was still looking right at me. I squeezed her tit hard but not too hard. That look in her eyes. She was at my mercy and it's exactly where she wanted to be. I could feel it and I felt powerful in that moment.

I moved my hand away from her tit and she whined then hung her head. I put my hand under her chin and raised her head. She looked back up at my eyes. I looked in hers for what felt like forever. Then with my hand still on her chin I moved my thumb over her lips. I rubbed across them gently but firm. Her lips were soft and wet from her licking them while I was "massaging" her tit. I continued to rub her lips and she began to part them very slightly. I could just make out her teeth then I stopped. Not because I felt guilty or because it might go to far no... it was because I could. I removed my hand from her chin and this time actually offered to help her up. She took it and hugged me as soon as she stood.

"Thank you." was all she said.

After that intimate moment we walk into the kitchen together and sat at the island. We watched my mom shuffle around the kitchen as she prepared dinner. Although the stools are naturally positioned kinda spaced out, Staci had her stool touching mine. She sat close and sort of under me. She seemed small even though she was nearly 6'. Her forearms were resting on the table and her upper arm was pushed against mine. She was busy on her phone texting someone.

My mom had finished cooking and was begin to serve the food. It was brown sugar salmon cooked to perfection with rice, green bean casserole, and mac and cheese. It looked delicious. I was practically salivating when she placed a plate in front of me. She made a plate for Staci too. Then she sat down on the opposite side from us and smiled.

"Bone apple teeth." She said barely holding back the giggling.

I rolled my eyes and groaned. "Mom that's not funny anymore. That was like 2 years ago."

Staci was laughing hard. "I like it Cheryl. This food smells delicious by the way. Thank you for always feeding me when I'm over. I feel like I'm apart of the family."

My mom beamed. "Thank you and you're welcome dear. You are always welcome over. I know you're dad won't cook you a thing the lazy bum. I'm familiar with that type of man. But you can always come over and eat here if you want and visit my son. Hahaha. You know how much I love your hands."

"Yeah he is a straight up bum my dad... but he's all I have left so I gotta look after him. Thank you again Cheryl." She replied. Then she dug into the food.

At this point I was already a third of the way through my food but I was listening to it all. Staci hasn't been with us but a year or so but it felt like longer. I think my mom saw her as the daughter she never had. She always told me she was happy with me but I think she would have liked to have a girl too. Staci fit that role perfectly. Me? I just enjoyed her company and her beauty. Oh and her amazing massages. We sat at the table and ate in mostly silence. After we finished eating we help my mom clean up the kitchen and headed into the living room. We spent the rest of the evening hanging out. We sat and talked and laughed.

It was late by the time we realized. We had been talking for hours. Some part of the way through it we attempted to watch a movie but ended up talking through most of it. We were all on the couch now all snuggled up. The TV was on but no one was watching it. My mom had fallen asleep not too long ago and her head was resting on my shoulder. Her big tits were pushing against my arm but I dare not move. I liked having them touch me. Staci was on the other side of me, her head also resting on my shoulder. She wasn't sleep though, but she was quiet and rubbing my arm slowly, sensually. I sat there half looking at the TV and half just letting the moment linger. I was not only comfortable where I was, I wanted to be there between them.

As if fate answered me Staci looked up at me. She patted my hand.

"Do you think it's time for our run now?" She asked.

I sighed. " Yeah it is. You go get ready and I'll put my mom to bed. Alright?"

She nodded and got up off the couch. She walked to the den where her duffel bag was. I looked over at my mother who's still sleeping leaned against my shoulder. She looked beautiful resting. Her soft features somehow appeared softer than usual. I really didn't want to wake her but I forced myself to.

"Mom.." I shook her lightly. "Hey mom. Wake up."

Mom stirred awake. She raised her head up and looked at me with a slight confused face. She was still waking up.

"Yes baby?" She mumbled. She was still snuggled up close to me. Her big tits still warm against my arm.

"Staci and I are gonna go for that run now. Want me to take you to your room?" I asked. I was holding my mom's hand. She placed her other hand on mine and rubbed it.

"No baby. Go ahead and get ready for you run. I'll go to bed. I love you. Goodnight." She finally gets up from the couch. Before she walks off she comes in front of me and bends over. Her huge tits hanging right in front of my face. She kissed me on the forehead and begin to back away.

I stopped her and brought her face back to me. I kissed her. Not like she just had. On the lips. It was soft and passionate. I made sure it felt like I meant to do it. I wanted her to know I, her son, kissed her.

That's when I saw it again. That look. The one she gave me in the car on the way back home from our date. That's when I knew something had changed. Something between my mother and me. The little voice inside my head told me that nothing will ever be the same. It also told me to stop this now, to not go down this road. Unfortunately I was pass that point in my heart now. A different kind of love I never thought I'd feel with the one that gave birth to me.

"I love you too Mom."

Mom gave me a few more seconds of that "look" and smiled and walked away. I watched her (more specifically her ass) until she disappeared around the corner going to her room.

"Wow... you guys are so fucking hot." Staci chimed in from the den. She was still in her barely half shirt and super short shorts. She switched from flip flops to some sneakers she had. She has her hair tied back in a ponytail that was sticking out of the back of a cap.

"Oh hush." I replied. I got up. "I'm going to get change really quick. Be just a sec."

I walked out of the living room into my room. I stripped my current clothes and found a tank top and my running shorts. I slide on my sneakers and was ready to go. I walked out of my room back in the living room. Staci was standing at the front door stretching. Her arms were raised above her head which made her shirt rise. Again. Her small tits were exposed to me again. It didn't seem like she was actually doing it on purpose this time since she wasn't giving me her usual smiles and looks that came with it. So I ignored it and opened the front door.

"Let's go."

We ran for about an hour. I didn't have to worry about Staci keeping up. She was pretty athletic and keep in good shape. She ran beside me the entire time. I have to say I was impressed.

Towards the end of our run I let her take the lead. I took a few places behind her and watched her form as we ran. She really was magnificent. Her ass looked great sitting on her toned legs. The curves and lines in her back moved and swayed as she ran.

After I was satisfied admiring my running partner's form I moved back to running beside her. We had arrived back at the house. Staci collapsed in our front yard. Her arms and legs completely spread as she laid face up looking at the stars. She was breathing heavily and motioned toward me. I went and sat down next to her.

"Thanks for letting me run with you tonight. I appreciate it." She said.

"No problem. I actually enjoyed it. You are good company on a run." I smiled at her.

Staci smiled back and looked at me for a minute.

"God... Why am I so in love with you?" She asked.

I looked up toward the sky to avoid her gaze. "I don't know. I haven't done anything to make you fall in love. So why are you?"

She laid there quiet for several moments. "I don't know it's your energy or attitude. You treat me like a little princess. I know if we did date you'd be protective of me. Make me feel safe. I feel like I can not care about anything around you. You give these looks. Like you know who I am and what I need. I just feel loved by you."

I was actually surprised at that response. I expected something more... perverted. She spoke sincerely and it made me realize finally the actual effect I have on her. Which excited me and sadden me. I didn't want to torture her like this.

"I'm sorry Staci. I don't mean to leave you hanging knowing how much you like me. I really don't. Again if I was single I'd... well you know. You're fucking gorgeous. You are sweet and fun to be around. Really."

"God if you knew how much I think about what you could do to me...mmmm. It's okay Chris. Jennifer has no idea how fucking lucky she is." She says.

"Try telling her that." I chuckled.

"Oh yeah I know how she can be. My friend is a bitch. Hahaha."

"She's definitely something. She'll be home after this weekend."

"Yeah. She texted me."

There was a pause.

"So..." Staci spoke again. "Do you like my piercings?"

I grinned. "Hell yeah Staci. That's been the hardest thing not to do all day."

"What?"

"Fucking grab and play with your cute little tits. I've been wanting to squeeze on those pierced nipples. Did you do that for me?"

"Yeah fucking right. I got them done cause I've wanted them done for a while. I was so happy. It's just a bonus you love them." She winks.

"I do love them. Jenn won't do that." I said pretending to be sad.

"Jenn let's you into her ass. I think that covers it." Staci said all nonchalant.

"And how did you know?!" I say after my eyes dart to look at her.

"Come on... it's Jenn. Of course she shares with me." Staci replies.

"Shit. Alright. Wait... you wouldn't let me into your ass?"

"Well you don't want to find out apparently so I guess we'll never know." She says as she gets up and basically skips to the house. I get up and follow her to the door. She stops before opening it.

"But if you were doing something with this" she motions to her entire body "I let you fuck any hole you want. Whenever you want." Then she turns and walks into the house like she didn't just offer to be my personal slut.

"Now let's get started on your massage."

After I went to my room got undressed and put my shorts and nothing else back on I went to the den. It was time for my massage. As I approached the massage bed Staci was setting up her little lotions and oil table. I hopped up on the bed and laid flat on my back. My feet were point towards the living room as I stared up at the ceiling. Staci was to my right as she got the last of her stuff ready. She turned towards me.