A Lovers' Game of Pool (750 words)

Story Info
Long-married couple gets randy in a bar.
752 words
3.91
6.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
142 Followers

We were able to retire at a relatively young 58. We can still muster the energy and, frankly, the sex drive of our youth; just enough left to play with on occasion. Consequently, our infrequent nights out tend towards maybe a little randy and maybe a little playful. It doesn't hurt that Cyan is a stunning and slender blonde, and looks 15-20 years younger than she is.

A few years back we finally found a comfortable tavern for our date nights. This place was large for a neighborhood bar and featured two pool tables, a central bar seating twenty, and a dance floor. With a small stage at the far end, an attraction was live music on weekend nights. On weeknights we like to play our special fun game of pocket billiards, taking frequent breaks for close dancing when I load the jukebox with favorites.

Cyan dresses sexy for these nights out. Tonight's selection was a soft cotton shirtdress in light blue which she had raised the hem to a playful level, "playful" meaning that any pool shot requiring reaching over the table would show more than a little butt cheek. The shirtdress was also an important part of our play because we didn't keep score, there were simply penalties for scratch shots. In her case, she would have to unbutton one for a scratch, or unbutton two if she scratched and dropped an in-play ball into a pocket at the same time. Since there were seven buttons and normal wearing was leaving the bottom and then the top two buttons open, just a couple of bad shots would result in the dress flapping open in the breeze.

We're at our usual table in the back corner, out of view of the security cameras. The bartender, by now a trusted friend, previously hinted that this location would be good for our sexy play, given that she and many of the regular patrons were all in favor of our loving and playful pool game.

I break, and don't pocket anything. Her turn; she goes for the 1-ball and sinks the seven... and the cue ball. We laugh at what is coming.

"Top or bottom?" Cyan asks, posing in a false coyness.

"One each?" I'm being kind because she's still mostly covered this way.

I take my turn, sinking the eleven, missing the follow-up. She plays, and screws-up again, just sinking the cue ball.

"Top or bottom?" she again asks. I undo the bottom one of the remaining two. A twirl would display her waxed privates, but otherwise the dress drapes to cover things up.

I make my play, mostly intending to place the cue ball where she has to reach across the table fully extended for her next shot.

Good move. She reaches long, not only exposing her tight ass, but a little bit of pussy, too. Two guys at the bar and the bartender notice; she gives us a big smile. Cyan scratches once more. By now I think it's on purpose.

I undo the last button. The dress flaps around, but no full exposure at this point.

"(What are we going to do if you scratch again?)" I whisper.

"(What do you think?)"

"(Uh... nude? Here? I guess. If you're game. I am.)"

She grins, "Just watch."

I play, then her turn. She sinks the cue ball in a direct shot. Some answer!

She turns to me in anticipation; I shake my head and push the dress off her shoulders. Cyan reaches to hug, pressing her nakedness into me. I hug back so she feels my hard.

The bartender's smile turns into appreciative chuckles. A younger barfly takes her aside and whispers something. I swear I saw his lips say, "(Does she fuck around?)" She responds, "You? Probably. Ask 'em. They're cool. Okay to do 'er there if they're okay with it."

This fellow approaches, reflexively leering at her pussy, "Can I fuh... uh... play the next game?"

Cyan chuckles at the Freudian slip. "Well, you can have the next shot." To me, "What do you think, dear?"

"I think you're up to something."

I get a big smile. "Yep. Just watch."

Our fellow grabs a cue stick.

"Wrong one," Cyan scolds.

"Huh?"

"Your other cue stick," glancing down. "You definitely have it on you. C'mere."

She leans back into the table and unzips him. He drops trou. She smiles at what's being offered; I roll my eyes as he effortlessly slides in. Yeah, that's my wife, after all.

+=+=+=+=+

MrPixel
MrPixel
142 Followers