A Loving Arrangement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which ones?" He immediately wished he could take that back, as he had an embarrassed look of being too anxious.

"Which ones? Whatever do you mean Sean?" Then it hit me.

He's probably gone through our toy chest while we've been gone. My lingerie armoire.

I felt warmth again and a trickle down my leg, as I wasn't wearing panties.

"Don't get mad, okay? But you were right. I did look through that folder. Several times."

I grinned, somewhat embarrassed. But, I guess that ship has already sailed. Then I thought about all that was in that folder. Joel had been taking pics and videos of me for a few years now. There were sessions of me being tied up and him using the vibrator on me. There were all kinds of positions fucking, some of the outfits. The outfits! The schoolgirl, the nurse, headmistress, cheerleader, hooker.

I like the hooker outfit. I may need to wear that one for Joel when he gets home tonight.

"Okay? We figured you probably looked at everything on the folder. It's Joel's fault for having it on that computer, but we aren't mad."

Just then, my phone buzzed. I looked down, and Joel had texted,

'well?'

I replied.

'2x'

'already?'

'yes, ru mad?' He immediately replied,

'NO!' Good, I thought, as we can't go back now. About a minute later, an image came through. His hard cock was hand and a clear drop of fluid on the tip. I replied,

'mine l8r!'

'promise?' His response.

'can u handle 4x? I'm horny' I replied.

'Sean?' He asked

'not done with him yet, but want u!' I was going to have to put on panties, as I was dripping down my legs.

'how about both at same time?' His reply.

Sean had to have heard my gasp for breath as I read that. I looked over and he was staring at the fluid clearly visible and running down my legs, as my kimono was only a few inches below my pussy. His eyes lit up as our eyes met. He knew whatever I was texting was turning me on. And Joel.

'just flooded myself, he saw'

'well? both later?'

Most of our sharing fantasies were of me having a lover, coming home to Joel with a messy pussy. But, we had also used the toys, pretending they were another man. Joel would fuck me in my pussy from behind while using a dildo in my ass. I'd even take one and suck on it, pretending I was being double penetrated and sucking a third at the same time.

Without caring about Sean watching, I reached down and touched myself. Looking down, I pulled back a clear, syrupy-like string of my wetness. I made eye contact with Sean, who was mesmerized by what he saw.

When Mary hit the age I was when my libido kicked into overdrive, she was already sick. I don't think Sean ever saw how horny and dirty a woman could get when she is in her sexual prime and turned on.

I kept gazing into his eyes as I took the string of my wetness and licked it off my fingers. I thought he may have a heart attack right there. Just then, my phone vibrated again,

'WELLLLL?' Shit, I didn't reply to Joel.

'maybe?' I replied, then sent an emoji of the little purple devil.

'HOME BY 6!'

'love u!'

I put my phone down and looked at Sean, who was still staring at the wetness between my legs. I reached down again and brought up a long string of fluid, staring at it as I brought it to my lips.

"Mmm, I love the way I taste when I'm turned on." His eyes lit up.

"Would you like to taste?" He shook his head yes. His hand was in his lap, stroking his soft member.

I turned and dropped my robe. I walked back into his bedroom. Before I had the pillows adjusted comfortably under my head, he was already between my legs.

He wasn't like he was the night before, trying to see what I liked and didn't like. There was an aggressive desire as he licked my pussy. I grabbed his head as I had my first orgasm, pulling him into me as the wave flowed through.

As he began to pull back, I pulled him back into me, as I knew another one was coming. I've never "squirted" before, but I do get very wet when turned on. I could feel myself dripping down my ass as he continued licking up and down. I was producing more than he could take in.

I had two strong clitoral orgasms before I became too sensitive from his touch. Sean pulled back and as I looked down, his face was a complete mess. I also saw he had an erection, so I smiled and said,

"How do you want to take me?"

"Can we do it from behind again?" He asked, as I immediately got on all fours, offering myself to him.

He slammed into me in one thrust. I was expecting him to be deeper, but he isn't as long or thick as I'm used to. Regardless, it felt great as he plowed into me from behind. I wanted him to pound me as hard as he could because I was so turned on. I was even thinking of breaking out 'Tony' if he came too quickly this time. I wanted to be fucked.

I spread my legs more, lowing myself to give him a better angle. He was fucking me hard but not as fast as earlier. He also lasted longer, which I loved.

I began pushing back against him, meeting his cock as he rammed back into me. When he bottomed out, I would pull forward as he pulled back and then we would ram back into one another.

We were into a rhythm and I knew he wasn't going to be able to last much longer. I had several small orgasms as his cock brushed over my g-spot. I pushed back against him as hard as I could, then as he pulled back, his cock slipped out.

He held it up as he pushed forward and I slammed back.

"Wrong hoOOOOOOOOOOOO!" My re-positioning had altered his angle. He sunk deep into my ass in one hard thrust. His cock was covered in my juices and since his cock isn't as thick as Joel's, he slid right in. It hurt, but not as bad as I would have thought.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry!" He started pulling out, but I stopped him.

"Don't you dare pull out. Just stay inside for a second to let me adjust, okay?" He didn't move. I felt his cock throbbing in my rear passage. I knew Mary never had anal with him. I began to take deep breaths as I adjusted to him.

"Okay, slower than before. At least at first." He began to pull out then back in. I reached back down grabbing his balls, kneading them as he slowly fucked my ass. I began clinching my ass, squeezing his member as I had an anal orgasm. I usually do when Joel fucks me there, but not this quick.

He shot his load just as my orgasm subsided. He stayed inside for a few seconds, then slowly started to shrink. The muscles in my ass pushed him out. I stayed in position as he sat back, staring at my backside.

I felt his cum leaking out and heard him gasp as he watched. I collapsed on the bed. He came up from behind and cuddled with me.

"I'm sorry Mandy, I really didn't mean to do that."

"It's okay Sean. It was an accident, but I liked it. I just wasn't expecting it." We lay in silence for a while and I dozed off for a few minutes. When I woke, he was sitting behind me lightly stroking my hair and back. The same loving touch I felt the night before.

I turned, feeling satisfied, "Was that your first time?"

"Yes."

"Well? How was it?" I playfully asked, already knowing his answer.

"It felt so much different. I had begged Mary many times but she would never let me do that."

"I know. She was shocked when I told her Joel and I did that occasionally."

He was silent. He knew we had anal sex as the video I caught him watching was one of Joel fucking my ass with 'Tony' shoved in my pussy.

"Will Joel be mad? I mean, I really didn't mean to do that."

"No, don't worry about Joel. He gets enough action back there and after I tell him about this, I'm sure he will want it when he gets home." I leaned over and gave him a kiss, as I felt the rest of his seed leak from my back side.

"Looks like we could use another shower. At least I could. How about we get dressed and go have lunch? Then to the grocery store to get something to cook tonight. Would you mind making your pork tenderloin? That always melts in your mouth." He nodded.

"Let's get another shower and then get lunch. I don't know about you, but I'm hungry after all this sex today. Three times with you and once with Joel. I'm going to need my strength if I'm going to make it through the night."

I playfully smacked his ass as I got up and turned on the shower. I took time washing him, like I did earlier. I pulled back his foreskin being thorough, as he had just been in my ass. I was fascinated with it, as it was so different than any other guy I had been with.

We got out and I went back into our room, so I could get dressed and dry my hair. I thought about Joel and picked up my iPhone and texted him.

'3x' I hit the send arrow and started typing to tell him the rest. Immediately, he replied.

'Really? Fuck! You have no idea what I'm going to do to you when I get home'

I smiled and then replied.

'anal? he just did' Send.

Shit, I hope he's okay with this.

There was no response. Maybe we've already gone too far. We never talked about anal. My phone buzzed.

It was another picture. His cock was sticking straight up, his hand holding it as the head was covered in clear fluid.

He isn't mad!

I replied,

'Mmmm, save that 4 me'

'yes ma'am. 3some l8r? Me in your pussy, him in your ass?'

I felt a flood in my panties again.

God, this is too good to be true!

'we'll see'

I fixed my hair, did my makeup and put on a dress. It was a sexy one that Joel liked, as it was short. I also pulled out a lace thong. I was going to have fun teasing Sean while we were out. An hour later I walked into the living room. Sean was sitting on the sofa looking at the computer.

"You look amazing Mandy! You are beautiful and glowing." He stood and walked over to me, giving me a hug.

"Well, I have two men to keep me satisfied. What woman wouldn't be glowing?"

"Did you tell him?" He was a little scared as he asked.

"Yes"

"And?"

I leaned in and kissed him, grabbing his cock through his shorts. "It's already 1:00. Let's go eat, I'm starving!"

As we ate, we talked mostly about sex. He asked about our sex life and I told him the things we do and fantasize about. But he already knew, as he saw Joel's folder. It turned us both on, being so open about something so personal and intimate. Then I thought about Joel's last text. I felt another gush down below.

"One of the things we do sometimes is Joel will take one of my toys and use it in my pussy while fucking me in the ass. I love having both holes filled at the same time." Without thinking, he reached down and adjusted himself as we sat at the table.

Yes, he would be into it.

I described in detail some of the ways we fantasize about another man. He was squirming and his face flushed as the waitress took our plates. I had pushed him almost to his limit, but didn't want him to cream his shorts in the restaurant, so I asked him about what he and Mary did. He told me about their sex life, which I already knew. Mary wasn't that adventurous in the bedroom. He then added he had a few fantasies she would never do.

"Such as?" I asked.

"Well, we did one of them this morning." He grinned, as the server handed us the check.

"What else? You can tell me anything. I mean, you already know what Joel and I do. You've seen the pictures and videos. Actually, what was your favorite?"

He smiled, thinking for a moment. "I don't know, they were all different, and very erotic. I think it's hot that you would do that for him."

I thought for a moment, then, "Maybe I should have had you take photos this morning, to add to Joel's collection." I bit my lip, flirting with him, feeling the wetness in my panties as I was so aroused.

"Are you serious?"

"Why not? If he likes to look at himself fucking me and using my toys, why wouldn't he want to watch you do it?" We both laughed and then left, heading to the grocery store. My panties were like a swamp, but I loved the feeling. I was already thinking about how to work this all in for later in the evening.

He told me he liked the outfits I wore and I said if he was a good boy, maybe I'd dress up for him too, sometime.

...

It was 5:30 when we unpacked the groceries. Joel would be home any minute. Our afternoon was filled with flirty talk, sexual fantasies and just having fun as friends, and lovers. He even told me what kind of porn he watches. Amateur, just like Joel.

He's a lot like Joel.

He seemed like a different person. He was Sean again.

I was still gushing, thinking about how this was too good to be true. Joel and I we were living out our fantasy, brining Sean into the mix and meeting his needs. Nobody getting hurt.

Joel walked in a few minutes later. Lust in his eyes. I turned to Sean, kissing him passionately on the lips, giving Joel a show. I pulled back, looking deeply into his eyes,

"I have to go now. Why don't you plan on having dinner ready around 7:00? We'll need a break by then." I bit my lower lip and turned looking at Joel, who was staring lustfully at seeing his wife passionately kiss another man.

We closed the door. He pulled my dress up over my head and tossed it to the floor as he pushed me on the bed. He got between my legs and pulled my panties to the side, slowly inserting himself between my creamy, wet folds.

His cock felt harder than it had in years as he pumped in and out of me. I dug my nails into his back again as he forcefully reclaimed me. I whispered into his ear how good he felt inside me. I knew he wouldn't last long the first time. He didn't. I felt him tense up, as he grunted. I could feel his hard cock throbbing inside me as he came.

I took him into my mouth, tasting him as he softened. I lay back next to him as we talked. He was certainly okay with everything and asked me to tell him about this morning.

As I described in detail sitting on Sean's cock the first time, he made his way down between my legs. Spreading them apart, he began licking me as I told him of the morning. I had two strong orgasms from his tongue as I recounted the second time, when Sean took me from behind. When I got to the third time, where Sean slipped out and sank into my ass, he pulled up and turned me over on to my stomach.

I knew what was coming next.

He sank into my pussy, coating his cock with my juices. Pulling back out, he began rubbing up and down my pucker. I pushed back against him as he began pushing into my back passage. As his large mushroom head made its way past my initial ring, he paused, allowing me to adjust to his thicker girth. He knows what to do.

I began pushing back, taking in his length as he sank inside. He began to slowly fuck me as I adjusted to his larger size. While I could feel a slight difference between the two when in my pussy, there was a considerable difference in my ass. Joel was much thicker. And while Sean had fucked me there earlier, this was a much fuller feeling.

I came on his cock, squeezing it with my sphincter. Feeling me grip his cock with my ass, he came almost immediately.

We lay together again. Over an hour had passed and dinner would be ready in 10 minutes.

"Did you talk to him about a threesome?" He asked as I snuggled into him.

"Were you serious about that?" I reached down played with his softened cock.

"Do you not want to do that? I mean, we've always fantasized about two guys at once. Don't you want to?" I sat up.

"Yes. I've been wet all day thinking about it. I took him shopping just to get out of the house, or we would have fucked all day. I wanted him to take a break so he would be able to go again later." I kept stroking his soft cock.

"Do you think he would want to?" He asked, as he rubbed my back.

"Yes. But the two of you haven't even talked since I went into his bedroom last night. I've given him a blowjob and fucked him four times since then. And once was in my ass!" His cock twitched when I said that.

I'm married to a pervert! I love this man!

"Why don't we have dinner and see how that goes. If things go like I think they will, I have an idea." I squeezed his balls as I sat up.

"Well, are you going to tell me? What is it?" He asked, as I walked into the bathroom. Turning around, I asked,

"Are you going to be able to get hard again?"

"Not now but I'll be able to later. We haven't had this much sex in a while, and I'm kind of spent." He laughed.

"Well I'm just getting started. You better be able to get hard again later, or I'll just have to spend the night with Sean." I joked as I washed my hands.

"Why don't you get a shower while I go in and see if he needs any help with dinner." I put my dress back on, leaving my panties in the floor. I looked in the dresser mirror, my hair messy and I looked like I had just been thoroughly fucked.

I felt a trickle flow from my ass, down my leg as I began to open the door.

"Aren't you going to clean up?"

I turned, smiled and said, "Get in the shower. Dinner will be ready soon."

When I walked in the kitchen, Sean stopped chopping the cucumber for the salad, taking in my disheveled state.

I walked over and touched his hand to set the knife down. Reaching up, I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in to kiss him. He wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me in close as our tongues danced. I could feel his erection through his shorts as we kissed. We made out for a couple of minutes as his hands began exploring my body. His hands slid under my dress and he grabbed my bare ass. He pulled back, briefly, smiling at the fact I wasn't wearing panties.

I grabbed the back of his head, rubbing it between my breasts. He began kissing my tits, pulling my dress apart, exposing an erect nipple. Taking it into his mouth and greedily sucking on it. I moved his head to my other breast, offering that nipple for him to kiss as well.

I then pushed his head down. He fell to his knees as I lifted my dress. He stared at the matted mess on my pubic hair, taking in the musky scent of my recently used pussy. I pulled his head into me as his tongue licked the mess as it met my clit. He didn't pull back, despite being covered in Joel's semen. That was all I needed to know.

Putting my finger under his chin. I lifted him back up and kissed him again, tasting sex. Just as I reached down and grabbed his throbbing member, the bedroom door opened. Joel looked and smiled, as he watched his wife kiss and fondle another man.

I pulled back, turned to Joel, and said, "Perfect timing. Dinner's ready."

No words were spoken as we sat to eat. Like the night before, there was an awkwardness as we ate. I poured three glasses of wine and made small talk while the boys sat, their erections straining in their shorts. My pussy and ass were a swampy mess, leaking through the back side of my dress.

The sexual tension in the air was thick, as I kept flirting with my boys. Touching each on the leg seductively, as I carried the conversation. Finally, I filled my glass with the last of the second bottle of wine. I had a comfortable buzz and stood, looking seductively at my boys.

"I'm going to take a long, hot bubble bath. I hope both of you will be recovered by the time I'm finished, because I want to take both of you tonight. At the same time."

I smiled and lowered the shoulders of my dress, letting it fall to the sun room floor as I stood naked. Both of my boys had the same look of lust and desire in their eyes, as I casually walked into the bedroom, closing the door as I ran my bath.

As I soaked in the tub, I felt a tingling down below, as I thought about how much I was loving this arrangement.

12