A Loving Family

Story Info
Eve has a crush on her employer. What's a girl to do?
3.8k words
4.4
13.8k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,392 Followers

Author's note: This chapter contains no sex. Only half of the chapters in this story will. This will ultimately be a thirteen chapter story that focuses on themes of seduction, adultery, betrayal. It gets fairly dark, but is entirely consensual. I'll still write pure erotica of course, but this story is more like an erotic thriller, where we explore the characters and their stories as much as their bodies. If this isn't for you, feel free to read one of my other stories, and have a nice day!

Eve was at her desk in the nursery when she heard the yelling start. She shook her head. They were fighting again, which made it impossible to focus on the essay she'd been trying to finish for her English class. She wished she could just put in her headphones, but then she wouldn't have been able to hear the baby, and that would have defeated the whole purpose of her being here. Eve sighed heavily. At first it had been more disappointing than anything; finding out that the most perfect couple in your life wasn't as perfect as they'd appeared, was almost as mortifying as finding out that your parents had sex. It was a truth that everyone had to learn eventually, but no one was happy to have found it out.

That disappointment slowly distilled into frustration though, as their arguments grew more frequent. For the first month they only had their fights in the garage or when she was in the backyard. After they'd gotten used to her presence they'd tried less hard to hide their disagreements, and since she'd been the part time nanny for the Dawson's for just over three months now, it was just a thing they did two or three times a week. Except for evenings like these, it was the best job she'd ever had. She got to take care of their cute little girl, Christina, during the day because both Marcy and Trevor had high powered careers, and at night after she helped whichever one of them got home first prep dinner before she'd go home. It was a pretty great life. She got paid eighteen dollars an hour, eight or ten hours a day, for something she was almost willing to do for free.

Why wouldn't she? She'd been their neighbor for years, and her first completely inappropriate crush had been Mr Dawson, after watching him mow the lawn without a shirt every weekend. The longer she worked for them, the more she learned that even after all that time she'd really didn't know them at all. Eve pushed away her laptop and got up to check on the baby. Little Christina was only 6 months old, and incredibly adorable. Whenever she was having a bad day she could just watch the infant sleep or gurgle and laugh at the mobile and it would turn it all around. Today that was a blessing, and she was grateful for it, she thought, as she heard the front door slam. She idly wondered which of them had left in a huff. She'd only been able to hear a few words through the walls between the kitchen and here. Last Minute. Career. Understand. So, while Eve didn't know exactly what the fight was about this time, it sounded like it was about the same thing that it always was: Marcy's career.

She was still standing there when Trevor poked his head in. "Marcy has to go out for a last minute thing. A dinner meeting. You're welcome to stay and share the Salmon with me, or you can jet if you have things to do, Evelyn."

She didn't turn to face him right away, but secretly she was happy to be alone with him. She knew that nothing would happen of course. Nothing ever did. He was too good of a person to fall for her charms, no matter how young and pretty she was, and at 22, she was very young and very pretty. Whenever Marcy wasn't around she always tried to find little ways to show that off.

"That sounds great, Mr. D," she said as she turned her head and smiled. "Just let me put away my stuff and grab the baby monitor and I'll be right down.

"Sounds good." He smiled and shut the door, but even after he left, she took a second to bask in the warmth of that smile. She'd tried to put her childish crush away years ago but recently it had all come rushing back, she reflected, as she started to pack up. In college she'd moved on to a series of increasingly unavailable upperclassmen and professors with mixed results. She'd honestly forgotten all about the way that Mr. Dawson and infectious smile made her feel until the day her mother had let her know they were looking for someone to help Mrs. Dawson. Since her maternity leave was ending soon and she was going back to the office to do the whole working mother thing. Eve's mom definitely didn't approve of leaving an infant at home to focus on a career, but Eve had honestly thought it was really smart, at first anyway. It wasn't something she'd ever be able to do, but some women really could do it all.

Once everything was gathered Eve looked at her reflection in the small mirror on the wall and fixed her hair. Her strawberry blond hair went down past her shoulders, framing the pastel sweater that hugged her generous apple sized breasts. It was an outfit that looked like it was supposed to be modest, but it was so tight that all it really did was accentuate the curves. She reached up and undid the top two buttons, allowing the barest hint of cleavage to peek out. She wouldn't have dared to do this with Marcy in the house, but she was gone for the night, and it sounded like Mr. Dawson could use a little eye candy to cheer him up.

Downstairs the table was set for what was clearly supposed to be a romantic meal between a husband and a wife. Eve probably would have gotten in a fight too if she'd gone to all the trouble to set up something like this and her boyfriend or husband had blown her off for some work thing. The table had teriyaki salmon, with rice and broccoli along with a pair of unlit candles and a bottle of rosé.

"Well look at all this Mr. D," she said, "You told me you had tonight covered, but - well, this is a little past covered. You killed it." It was a lovely set up, and Eve felt flattered to be invited to dine with her neighbor like this, even if she knew she wasn't the intended target of the gesture.

"Thanks," he laughed, pouring himself a glass of the wine. He started pouring one for her too, but stopped half way. "Did you want some? It's okay to say no."

"No, I love rosé," she answered smiling, even though she didn't. It just would have been awkward to decline. Eve really only liked shots and fruity drinks where you couldn't taste the alcohol. She had no palette for wine.

After that they both had a pleasant conversation, about anything but the missing Mrs. Dawson. They talked about Eve's classes, and Mr. Dawson's day. They talked about little Christina at length. She honestly didn't care. He could read her calculus textbook and she would still listen to him raptly. His voice just made her go gooey deep down, and she was in no hurry to let it end. All of the teachers she'd dated or fucked at University had great voices too - it was just something she loved in a man.

Of course, she also loved the effect she was having on him too. The more wine he drank, the more she caught him staring at her tits, but she didn't say anything about it. It was enough to know that he thought she was pretty, and when he got up to grab himself a beer it was easy to see by the bulge in his pants that he thought so to. She'd caught plenty of glimpses of his bulge in recent months, and it was clear that his wife was a very lucky woman.

"Well," he said opening his beer bottle with a lighter, "I've got some drinking to do, so you need to--"

"Join you?" she asked expectantly, giggling at the idea even though she already knew what the answer was going to be.

"On a school night young lady?" he laughed, "I don't think so..."

"Please..." she pretended to pout while he looked at her sternly for a few seconds until she eventually relented. "Fine. You take it easy Mr. D." she said as walked over for a hug. This had been a game of theirs for as long as he'd lived next door to them. Something told her that he'd always treat her like she was just a kid in highschool, even if she hadn't been that girl in years.

The hug lingered for longer than it should, and she pressed her breasts against him a little harder than she really had to, but he didn't complain. All too soon the moment was over though, Eve reluctantly let go. The walk home through the back gate was short as always, and Eve smiled as she went to the back door of her parent's house. It had been a better day than she'd expected. She'd made progress on her classes, she'd gotten a lovely dinner, and she'd gotten to spend a little alone time with Mr. D. No, she shook her head correcting herself, Trevor. At work he was Mr. Dawson, but once she was at home he was just Trevor again.

That was the line for her, she decided as she closed the door and started to peel off her sweater and bra. There she had to be professional and treat him like the respectable married man that he was, but once she got home she could do whatever she wanted, even play with her pussy to the memory of those smoldering looks she'd been giving him all evening. A wave of goosebumps moved across her skin and she bit her lip as she thought about those moments, and how she wished he'd decided that maybe he should have her for dessert after such a lovely meal. While she toyed with that fantasy, she slipped out of her leggings and looked at her reflection in the full length mirror, eyeing her body critically.

She was far from perfect, but even if Trevor hadn't been eyeing her all night like a piece of meat, she would have known that she was prettier than Mrs. Dawson. She'd never have the double D's his wife had without surgery of course, but in everything else she was clearly the winner. Not that it was a contest. He was too good of a man to cheat on his wife, which was a shame, because she'd led more than a few married men astray in the last few years, and wrecked at least one marriage in the process just for the thrill of it. She never would have done those things if the men didn't make the first move on her, of course.

The whole night had Eve so on edge that all she wanted to do was bust out her vibe and work out her stress so she could be professional tomorrow. Unfortunately no matter how much she tried to convince herself that her needy little pussy should be the priority, her essay wasn't going to write itself. Reluctantly she left her panties on, and pulled out her laptop. She promised herself that she would reward this hard work in a few hours with an especially vivid fantasy about Trevor and at least two toe curling orgasms, and then she got to work.

The words didn't flow any easier in her house than it had in the Dawson's though, and after an hour and a half of effort her essay on the subtle sexism of Victorian literature in Emma Bovary and Lady Chatterly's Lover had only grown two pages longer. Over there it had been the fights that were throwing her off, but over here it was the horniness. She just couldn't win. Eve shut her computer and was just about to give in to the ache that kept making itself known when she heard something she heard all the time, but never expected to hear in her own room: A baby crying.

It was a common enough sound at her job, because it sounded exactly like Christina. It took Eve's wine addled brain a moment to realize that it was Christina's cry. Specifically it was the higher pitched whine she made when she was hungry. Once she connected the dots it took her only seconds to figure out what had happened. She'd accidentally taken the Dawson's baby monitor home with her. She'd gotten so involved in the cute, almost romantic dinner she'd had with Mr. Dawson, that she'd never taken it out of her bag when she brought it down stairs. She sighed and reached for a tshirt and some sweats. Even off the clock she needed to take care of this. If Mr. Dawson was downstairs watching TV and his wife was still out for her work thing, then the only one that could help that darling little girl was her.

Eve quickly rushed over to the Dawsons and darted to the back door. The telltale sound of porn moaning instantly assaulted her ears from the living room, as she opened the door, so she took a little peek inside. There she saw the back of Mr. Dawon's head as he sat on the couch. He was obviously masturbating, which was enough to make Eve's already frustrated body tingle, but it was what he was masturbating to that really caught her eye. The girl was a young college type, which wasn't so strange - most women in porn were her age, because that was what men wanted. What was interesting was that the actress slobbering all over her costar's big cock bore a striking resemblance to Eve herself, and the title of the video at the top of the big flat screen read 'Babysitter Finally Gets his Baby Batter.'

That revelation was enough to send a quiet shiver of lust through her already overheated body. She couldn't let on that she'd caught him of course, she thought as she walked around to the front door to ring the doorbell. That would be too embarrassing for him, but even if he never knew - it was still incredibly flattering. He might not be willing to cheat on his wife with her, but the fact that he was tempted enough to jerk off to her made her whole week.

Mr. Dawson took an unusually long time to get to the front door, and she wondered if that was because he'd decided to cum before being interrupted, or if it was because he hadn't quite reached his goal yet. He looked annoyed when he opened the door wearing only a bathrobe, but his expression quickly brightened when he saw it was her. "Oh - Evelyn. What do you need? Did you forget something?" She could smell the alcohol on his breath from the first word. Apparently he'd had quite a few beers in the last hour.

She didn't say anything about that. She just smiled. "I kinda forgot the baby monitor in my bag when I left and little Christina just woke up hungry so I thought I could come over and handle that for you real quick." As she spoke she walked forward, not waiting for him to get entirely out of the way, and letting her body graze him ever so slightly.

"No - it's fine," he answered, slurring ever so slightly. "I can take care of..."

"Mr. Dawson - I know you love Christina even more than I do, but you've been drinking, so how about just this once you let me do something nice for you for a change." She didn't want to call him out like that and she could tell by his expression that she'd wounded him a bit, but she could tell he wasn't going to let her handle this any other way. "Why don't you warm up the bottle for us and I'll bring her right down?"

Mr. Dawson nodded, chagrined, and she ran upstairs to retrieve the crying infant after leaving the monitor on the kitchen island. Moments later she was cradling the fussy girl as she brought her back down stairs "Here we are, one hungry girl that misses her mommy, doesn't she..." Even when the infant was crying, Eve couldn't get too annoyed with her.

"Well that's why we have a breast pump," Mr. Dawson said, "So that when her mommy thinks that business meetings and power lunches are more important than her family we can replace her breasts with little rubber nipples because our daughter clearly won't know the difference."

Eve was a little taken aback by that. He'd never vented like that in front of her before. It had to be the alcohol talking. "You two love each other. I'm sure in time you'll find a balance that gives everyone what they need." It was a noncommittal answer, but Eve had no idea what to say to a statement like that.

"You'd think so wouldn't you." he agreed, as he watched the bottle warm up in the pan. "You'd think that a woman like her would be able to provide for all my needs, but lately, not so much."

Eve almost asked what he meant by that, but she stayed silent instead, focusing on rocking and soothing the little girl in her arms.

"First it was the pregnancy and now it's a..." Finally he seemed to realize what he was saying and stopped ranting. Instead he handed her the bottle as he looked past her, unable to meet her eye. "Sorry about that Evelyn. Your job is to take care of the baby, not me when I'm acting like a baby."

"It's fine," Eve said, finally feeding the little girl in her arms and watching as Christina eagerly sucked on the bottle. "I see myself as here to help out the Dawson family anyway, for what it's worth, so if you need someone to talk to, I'm always here for you." When she looked up, away from the baby and into Mr. Dawson's eyes she saw he had a strange expression on his face. It took her a moment to figure out why he was struggling to meet her gaze, but then she figured out the only light in the room was practically behind her, and that must be making her shirt practically transparent to his gaze right now.

She thrilled at that feeling of power, but kept herself from smiling. Instead she looked back down at Christina. While she was at it she adjusted the way she was holding the little girl to give him an even better view.

"That's very sweet Evelyn," he said finally, after swallowing hard. "You're a very sweet girl."

"Thank you," she smiled, but she didn't look back up. He didn't bring his rant back up either, so for a couple of minutes they just stood there in the kitchen while Eve looked at the hungry infant and felt Mr. Dawson's gaze roamed her body.

When the bottle was nearly empty and Christina had lost interest in it, Eve took her back upstairs and Mr. Dawson followed her. No sooner had she tucked the infant back into bed and turned around then her employer swept her into a kiss though. It only lasted a second before he turned away from her again, but it was long enough to make her melt in his arms.

"I'm sorry," he said, backing away. "When I saw you like that - how you're going to be such a good mother one day, I just... I don't know. I didn't mean to do that." If his kiss had made her melt, then his words made her ache. A mother? Her? That was all she wanted.

She managed to avoid saying any of that. Instead she kept her cool and forced herself to meet his eyes. "Mr. D. This isn't like you. What's wrong? All the fighting, and the stress - and now this. Talk to me."

So he did. He sat down on the easy chair that his wife used for nursing, and Eve sat down in the computer chair that she used for school work and he just let it all out for ten minutes. By the end Eve was shocked, and a little heartbroken for the man. He obviously loved his wife so much, but she'd decided that after Christina, she was done. It hadn't been an easy birth, but that wasn't even the main issue. The real problem apparently was how far back the time off had set her back on her trip up the corporate ladder, and now she wasn't letting him touch her until after he agreed to a vasectomy. That meant poor Mr. Dawson hadn't gotten laid in over half a year. Eve's heart went out to him. She'd be climbing the walls if she'd had to wait that long, and here he was jerking off to girls that looked like her just to get some relief.

"So why not just get a vasectomy then," Eve asked, pretty sure she already knew the answer.

"Because I wanted a big family, and so did Marcy before all this." His voice sounded sad as she spoke, and that made Eve sad too, almost erasing her horniness. "I don't know. I keep hoping she'll come to her senses and change her mind, but so far... not so much."

"I wish there was something I could do..." Eve started to say, but when she saw the rebuke coming, she quickly switched tactics. "But I don't think that Mrs. Dawson would take kindly to me talking to her.

"No," Mr. Dawson agreed. "Absolutely not. You have to promise me you won't tell her about any of this. Not the conversation. Not the kiss. None of it."

"Of course," Eve leaned forward and put her hand on Mr. Dawson's knee and smiled. "I'd never betray your trust like that. It will be our little secret." She stayed there like that just long enough for him to realize that the way she was leaning forward he could look down her shirt and see almost everything if the room wasn't so dark, and then she stood.

Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,392 Followers
12