A Loving Family Ch. 07

Story Info
A Mother's Suspicions.
4.3k words
4.51
16.3k
16

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My job was pretty flexible and the way that I worked meant that I have Thursdays off every week. I would normally use the day to do odd jobs, give the house a clean and do the shopping etc so that we have more time on the weekend to relax. I would also take some of the day to do things for myself and catch up on my favourite TV shows or play on the PlayStation. My mom Cindy would often come over late afternoon when she finished work and we would catch up over the last week, have a coffee and spend a bit of time together, it was nice. Today my mom text to see if I was free a little earlier, about 2pm, she was going to finish work early and wanted to know if I was home. I text her back telling her I was free and asked if she wanted any lunch? She was going to eat at work.

I spent the morning cleaning, went for a run, cut the grass and then had a quick shower ending up on the sofa watching TV in my shorts. I had a light lunch with an ice coffee and mum came at about 2.15 straight from work, she looked nice in her office clothes, she had on a white smart shirt tucked into cropped navy trousers which tightly hugged her thick thighs with a pair of crème coloured patent heels. I gave her a hug and kissed her cheek as she came into the hall and took off her shades.

'It's warm today,' she kicked off her heels.

'You want an ice coffee? I just made one.'

Mom smiled 'oh yes please!'

We sat down in the living room and mom filled me in on her half day at work. She had some time owing to her so her boss told her to go and enjoy the sun. She made a bad joke about enjoying her time with her 'sun' today and laughed at her own cheesy pun. I told her about my boring chores and my run when my phone interrupted us. It was on charge on the table next to mom and I could see from where I was sat it was Becky. I have a picture for all of my main contacts and I find it hilarious using their bad photos so that I give myself a little chuckle when I answer. Becky's photo was her turning to look mid conversation with her mouth half open and one eye closed, it was a terrible photo and even Mom laughed at it. I cut it off any got back to my conversation when she called back straight away, she must really want to fuck, I cut it off again.

'Just answer it might be important.' Mom told me as the phone rang for a third time. I cut the call off and text Becky that I was busy and couldn't talk now.

'No its ok I've just text her ill call her back later.'

As I was locking my phone mom caught me off guard by ominously saying she needed to talk to me. My stomach dropped, was it her and dad? Was it her health?

'Tony I need to talk to you about you and Becky.' Oh shit. 'Now I don't know if it is just coincidence but every time I am with you or I call you it seems like Becky is around or you are together. It always seems to be on your days off, you are always 'dropping food off' at each other's houses and look at those phone calls just now. I am not asking you for answers but I know that things can happen within families especially if you really get on, you're a good looking guy and Becky is pretty, but if what I think is happening is, then it needs to stop because its wrong. Think about Katrina and Kevin! They're good people and think about how many families you could break up.'

Mom made all of these points calmly, she had been thinking about this for a while and planned what to say. 'That day when I came over and you came to the door all shifty, and Becky came down pretending to come out the toilet, you two were fucking weren't you!?' I had heard mom swear before but not use the word fuck for its actual meaning. 'You had those little panties in your pocket, I know you have a thing for underwear, those were hers weren't they?' Oh shit! I didn't even want to get into the underwear comment she just made. Mom was getting more emotional as she threw evidence at me and I could tell she was upset.

'Wait look mom, ok something has been going on and we have tried to hide it so let me explain.' I had to think of something quick. 'Katrina is turning 30 in a few months and we are planning a surprise party for her birthday, that's why we have been hanging around so much. We kept it hush hush because the fewer people who know the better.' I pulled out my best acting skills and then pulled out a list on my phone of some of the things I was legitimately thinking about getting her. 'Look this is my gift list I started to put together, the day you called me and I was at Becky's we were brainstorming, the other day when I looked shifty is because we were doing research on the laptop and Becky had to quickly hide all of her notes before she came down. The only people who know are Becky, Kev and me.' Oh got I hope she believes this.

Mom had a few tears running down her face and got off the sofa, her bag was on the floor next to the table and she squatted down to find a tissue. I should have got her one but I was too busy staring, I didn't have opportunities like this since I moved out. By dropping down to a squat with her legs wide open she had to lean forward to rummage through her bag. This meant her tight trousers slid down, her shirt was riding up and I saw a g-string on my mom for the first time in years. All of those feelings of lust came flooding back; it looked like the slutty panties she used to wear when she was younger, with one string going across and one going down through her cheeks. Black or dark blue I couldn't tell but against my mom's pale skin it stood out and I started to get hard. The lust I had for mom when I was younger passed over me and could only think about pulling down her trousers and shoving my cock in her pussy.

Mom turned and was wiping her eyes, this snapped me out of my trance but I was still semi erect. She blew her nose and asked for a glass of water, I left while she was dabbing her eyes and shuffled out so she couldn't see the tent in my shorts. Once she calmed down she apologised for jumping to conclusions and for doubting me, I felt terrible lying about this to her. We hugged and she kissed my cheeks. 'I love you son.'

'I love you too mom.'

She put her shoes on and as she leaned forward I could see the string again, that was all going into the mental bank for later. I kissed her and waved her off as she pulled off the drive. As I closed the door I breathed heavily and looked at my phone. I had a load of messages from Becky telling me to call her ASAP, it was urgent, my stomach dropped again.

Thoughts raced through my head while the phone rang and she picked up with a quiver in her voice. 'Mom knows about it. She saw us fucking the other night on her birthday and now she knows and she called me out and I told her everything.' Becky started to sob.

'Woah calm down, Becky listen to me...breathe.' She gulped and slowed down. 'Now tell me slowly what happened.'

'My mom saw us fucking that night when Kev went to bed, she was getting a drink or something, then she saw us kissing on the landing before we went into our rooms.' For a second I though she meant my mom, but that obviously couldn't be the case. 'She came over today and straight up asked me what was going on and how could we do this to Kat and Kev, she said that we had to come clean or she will tell them what happened.'

Oh shit I thought. 'Has she told John?' I had never seen my father in law angry and he was a laid back guy but I had heard if he gets mad he goes mental, kind of like Katrina.

'No she said she was going to give us until the weekend to tell everyone but then I came clean. I told her about the problems we were having, how Kat asked you to help with the swimsuits, then my offer to you and everything we have done since. She was pissed off and looked disgusted that we were all in on it together but she calmed down. She said she wont tell dad but if we bring our filth into her house again she will.'

I breathed a sigh of relief. 'Thank fuck for that!'

Becky was confused at why I was so relieved. 'If she keeps it to herself, and doesn't mind us carrying on then we are ok, we can keep our little arrangement.' I said with a smile on my face.

Becky started to sob again 'but you don't have your mother looking at you like you're a whore, you don't know how that feels.'

I started to laugh; Becky stopped crying immediately and asked what the fuck was so funny? 'I'm laughing because my mom came over and thought you and I were having an affair. She confronted me at literally the same time you were calling me.' I filled her in on what happened and the excuses I gave, I explained that I do know what it feels like because I just had that from my own mother. Becky calmed down and I told her to speak to Kevin as soon as he is home, I will do the same with Katrina and we will work it out together. I told her I loved her and everything would be ok and hung up.

I couldn't concentrate on anything so I went for another run I had to let out some energy. By the time I was home over an hour later Katrina's car was on the drive she was sitting on the sofa watching TV.

'Babe I have to tell you something.'

She raised her hand to stop me speaking. 'Its ok I spoke to mom too.' For god's sake I thought, even with fucked up information this family cannot stop sharing with each other.

'Oh my god, really? Ok tell me what happened but let me tell you about my day first.' So I retold the story of my mother's suspicions about Becky, the fake story I made up and then the conversation I had with Becky when I called her back. Katrina didn't seem as upset about the situation as her sister, she was oddly calm about it and I asked her why.

'Because Becky has always cared more about what people think, she is sad that my mom wont look at her as her perfect little girl and will think she's a slut. I on the other hand do not care, we are enjoying what we are doing and it is for a good reason. It is out of love and we are not hurting anyone, mom shouldn't have been snooping around.'

Now it was Kat's turn to tell me about her conversation. Val called her when she was at work and asked to meet her out for a coffee telling her it was really important. Val told her that the arrangement we had made her feel sick, she was disgusted at the women we had become and wasn't surprised that we attracted such deviant partners. When she calmed down and took a second Val confessed that she was sort of turned on by our arrangement and a lot of her anger was at herself. She told Katrina that when she stood at the door watching Becky and I fuck she started to finger herself and only stopped when I came. She hoped to see more upstairs but we just kissed on the landing and went to bed but she wanted more, when she heard Kat and I fucking she went into the bathroom and finished herself off.

I was confused. 'Hang on; her and John have a great sex life, don't they? Look at the way they went up together on her birthday, they were like teenagers.'

'She's bored of him, he only tries new things when its Valentines Day, a birthday or anniversary. Apart from that it's missionary or cowgirl and that's it. Mom shared quite a lot with me, he has a decent size dick, lasts long enough and sometimes they have a round two but its just not exciting and he wont change his ways. Come on you know my dad, he has the same food at every restaurant he goes to.'

I did not see this coming but she was right about John. 'So what now?' I asked.

'Well she was so angry because she was disgusted with herself and confused because she also wants to be involved in our arrangement.' I raised my eyebrows. 'She said she would like me to consider letting you fuck her, with or without my supervision. She would also like to approach Becky about sharing Kev if she doesn't mind, once he is back to his normal self sex wise.'

'Wow, that is unexpected.' I had to hide my interest, Val is an attractive woman, not overtly sexual like Katrina or cute like Becky, but she's a mature, classy sort of woman. 'What do you think?' I asked trying not to sound too excited. Katrina had her best poker face on.

'Well, what do you want?' She grinned while she asked me. 'And tell me the truth.'

I bit my lip and thought. 'Your mom is attractive, I have checked her out before but not really had any full on sexual fantasies about her, this was the same with Becky. If the offer was on the table I would say yes, but you and I are a couple and we decide together.' That was a good answer I thought. The room was silent.

Katrina broke the quiet. 'You are my husband and we have only ever had each other for sexual partners until now. If I am going to share you with someone it will only be people I trust and I trust no one more than family. Mom is in a similar place to Becky and if we can help her then I would do everything I can to make her happy. So I want to say yes to her offer too.'

I kept my cool and nodded, Kat continued 'we will keep the same rules for mom that we have for Becky, she can only do things with my permission.' I nodded again. 'The first time you do it I will be there to supervise, similar to how we did with Bek.'

'Speaking of Bek, I will call her tonight to tell her about all of this, what we have agreed to and if she wants to be part of it, I don't know if she would want to share her husband just yet considering they are still working on their relationship. Once I speak to her I will then call mom and tell her what we have all agreed.'

Now it was my turn. 'I want to tell my mom what is going on too. You and her are the most important women in my life and when she thought I was cheating on you today it broke my heart, she was so upset. If we are making our own situation more complicated then I want to at least tell her about it because I don't want her to think I am going behind your back again. Plus, Thursdays are my days off and if they want to fuck on those days then if my mom wont come over like she normally does.'

Katrina thought and nodded in agreement. 'You're right, she's your mom and if you are fucking my mom then your own should definitely know as well. You wont feel weird telling your mom that you're fucking your sister and mother in law?'

I laughed. 'Babe, after what we all have been doing for the last few months, this is going to be easy. It's the way we live now and if anyone doesn't like it they know where to go'.

Katrina kissed my passionately, it was true though, this was our life and we choose how we live it. She led me to our bedroom and started to undress me lifting my t-shirt over my head and stuffing her hands in my shorts to play with my hard cock. She was still wearing office clothes, a flowing dress down to her knees; it was made of light material so I had my hand inside kneading her ample cheeks. My shorts were around my ankles and Katrina dropped to her knees holding my stiff cock in one hand and gently stroking my balls with the other, she kissed the tip and then spat on it, lubing me up and taking me in her mouth as far as she could.

She wasn't as filthy as her sister, she couldn't deep throat and didn't like to give head after I'd been in her but my wife's blowjobs were still special to me. She was passionate and loved every inch of me. I looked down at her lovingly and brought her back up, kissing her lips she seemed disappointed that I ended her fun so quickly. I lifted her dress over her head and unclasped her bra, her little boobs flopped out and I kissed and sucked them hungrily, I loved the salty taste after a day at work, kissing down her stomach I got to her panties, navy blue g-string.

I flashed back to my moms underwear earlier, her squatting down to get out a tissue and her string riding up her white skin, my lust went into overdrive and I pushed Katrina on the bed roughly. She didn't expect it and yelped as she fell back, I parted her legs and pulled her sweaty underwear to one side and devoured her pussy. It was tangy and had a days worth of musk but it was beautiful, my mind went back to the days when I would taste my mothers underwear and it now seemed that my wife's flavor was becoming similar. My mom was about 36 when I started the tasting and my wife was approaching 30 now, maybe it was as a woman matured?

While my mind went back to my perverted youth my mouth was in the here and now and I tongued Katrina's tender clit while she gushed out her fluids, they dribbled down to her asshole leaving it shiny and slick. Her hand was in my hair and gripped my curls, she stated to buck her hips and her breath became shallower.

'Oh fuck babe!' She moaned 'Ohhhhh!' I glanced up, not taking my tongue off her clit and she was biting her lip with her face screwed up. She was beautiful when she came. 'AHHHH BABE! FUCK YESSS.' She came and I held her lower body in place while she wriggled and squirmed, I gently kissed and licked her until she settled down. Climbing onto the bed I guided my cock towards her opening and used her own juices to lube it up.

'You're keeping the g-sting on.' I commanded, I had plans in mind for her underwear. I entered my wife with ease; she lay with her head back still panting and offered no resistance when I started to aggressively hump her while kissing her neck. I closed my eyes and slid my hands down her sides and under her body, cupping her juicy ass while I lay on top.

I got into a rhythm and carried on kissing and sucking her neck, I groped at her huge ass and as I did this I pictured it was Cindy. I pretended it was my mom. I avoided touching Katrina's curly hair, grabbing her small boobs and looking at her face, I wanted to know what it was like to fuck Cindy. I lifted and dropped my hips with such a furious speed that the juices from her orgasm splattered up our torsos, Katrina was screaming, in pain or pleasure I wasn't sure but right now I was ploughing Cindy, in my old bedroom at my parent's house, I was in her and I wasn't going to leave until I had my way.

'Tony kiss me.' Katrina held my face and pulled me out her neck. She broke my concentration and I snapped back in the room fucking my beautiful wife again.

'Turn around.' I growled and Katrina turned over lifting her ass in the air, I slipped a finger under her panties and lifted the string to one side, my cock slid in and I pulled the straps on her hip high. Her love handles were being squeezed by the tight underwear so some of the fat spilled over and there were marks on her body from where the string had been all day, it was beautiful. I slapped her ass hard and told her I'm not going to stop until I came and it was going all over her. She nodded in compliance.

Katrina's skin wasn't milky white like my moms, she was lighter than her own mother and sister but still had an olive tinge, I had to concentrate but the jiggling cheeks along with the similar underwear got me back into that fantasy again. I was back in my old bedroom, I had Cindy bent over on my bed with her huge ass in the air. I had picked a g-string for her to wear and she was wet for me, climbing up behind her, her soft thighs rubbed my own and my cock slapped in and out of her beautiful pink pussy. My dark balls rocked back and forth, stimulating her clit while she moaned my name. I stared down at the beautiful ass in front of me and I felt my orgasm build, a few more strokes and I pulled out and shot my load at the cheeks and hole, moaning loudly I aimed for the panties and my last few shots hit the blue material and left white splatters dripping onto the bed sheets. While I caught my breath Katrina reached back and rubbed the cum into her cheeks and pussy, something she hadn't done before but.

We washed up and showered, and as we ate our dinner I suggested something that had been on my mind for some time.

'Hun I have to ask you something.' Kat looked at me over her plate. 'Would you like to have a threesome with me and Kev?' She raised her eyebrows. 'I've been thinking about this for a while, I have had sex with his wife a lot over the last few months, I know it was to help him out of a situation but still. I have fucked her in every hole and the other day I came in her ass and even though it wasn't technically wrong it still didn't sit right with me. Now he is getting back to his old self I felt it right to at least make the offer, I wanted to see how you felt about it before we go to them. You are not an object that I can offer around to people and that's not what this is at all. It is a suggestion for you to feel the pleasure of two loving men and also a sign of love between me and Kev.'

12