A Lucky Flat Tire Pt. 01

Story Info
Ellen's flat tire leads to an encounter.
7.9k words
4.69
34.6k
41
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zootonius
Zootonius
857 Followers

Victoria opened the door and let Ellen in.

"Hi Ellen, what's up?"

As Victoria closed the door and turned around Ellen put her arms around her and gave her a deep kiss, driving her tongue into Victoria's mouth. Victoria pulled back, "Oh, I see," and then brought her lips back to Ellen.

Victoria and Ellen are neighbors and occasional lovers. After Ellen's divorce some months ago she moved into the townhouse next to Victoria. As they were both in their late 40s They began to gravitate toward each other and soon found relief in each other's arms.

Ellen let her hands wander, sliding down to Victoria's hips then to the curves of her ass, pulling Victoria closer. Victoria responded by tonguing her ear then working down to her neck. Four hands were soon everywhere, caressing, groping, squeezing.

"Let's move to the sofa."

Victoria took her by the hand and lead her there. Victoria unbuttoned Ellen's blouse and kissed her neck. Then, looking her in the eyes, reached around and unhooked her bra, letting it fall.

Ellen still had a tight body thanks to regular workouts. Her fine breasts were enough to give shape to any of her outfits. Victoria was more curvaceous, with much fuller breast that now sagged a bit but could still turn eyes. She glided her hands under Ellen's breasts, caressing them with a light touch. Her thumbs reach Ellen's nipples. Ellen gasped slightly the let out a sigh.

"What brought this on Ellen?"

"I don't know." Then after a pause, "Frankly I miss a good cock. It's been too long."

"I thought you were checking out dating sights."

"So far nothing. No one I'd want to touch let alone fuck. Sorry, but I just need it now!"

Victoria smiled, "Well, let's see I can do."

She pushed Ellen down to the sofa then pulled her turtleneck off and unfastened her bra, freeing her full breasts. She sat down next to her planting a hard, passionate kiss on her lips, pegging Ellen's head to the back of the sofa. She let her hands glide over Ellen's body, cupping and squeezing her breasts, playing with her now hard nipples. She soon unfastened Ellen's pants then, kneeling on the floor, removed her shoes. In one move she slid off both pants and panties. Victoria paused a second, admiring her partner's body.

"You have a great body, Ellen."

Ellen's breath was quivering with anticipation as Victoria planted another kiss on her. She worked her way down Ellen's body, to her neck then to her cleavage, all the while her hand caressing her body. Her hips, her stomach, her inner thighs. Everywhere but the one place she wanted touched. Ellen grabbed Victoria's head and guided it to a nipple. Victoria sucked on it, using her tongue to flick the tip. Ellen arched her back and pulled Victoria's head tight to her breast.

Victoria now worked her way down. Kneeling between her legs she kiss her stomach, then ran her tongue to Ellen's thighs. She kissed and tongued each side. She then paused before Ellen's warm, waiting slit, breathing on it gently, looking up at Ellen. With that pause Ellen opened her eyes and looked at this beautiful face looking back at her. That was the moment Victoria waited for. She thrust her tongue between her labia right to her clit. Ellen grabbed Victoria's head, arching her back. The shock was almost too much. Victoria moved down to her wet slit, driving her tongue as deep as she could. Ellen gave out a small shriek pulling her head as far a possible to her eager mound. She moved back to her clit, licking it with long strokes. Back and forth between her clit and the depth of her womanhood. Soon Ellen was writhing uncontrollably. Victoria sensed she was close and focused on her swollen clit, reaching up squeeze her warm breasts. Ellen's orgasm finally hit. She held Victoria's, and giving gasping cries. She began pulling Victoria's head back from that now sensitive spot. Victoria worked back to her incredibly wet pussy, driving in and out as Ellen came down from her climax.

After regaining her senses she said "Vicky, that was incredible!"

"Not the same as a cock, but I hope it suffices." Victoria said.

"Maybe that's the problem. No man can get such an orgasm out of me like you do."

"The pleasure was mine. I love seeing you cum. It's so hot!"

Ellen stroked her hair, "Are you 'hot' now? Maybe I can help."

She pulled Victoria up to the sofa kissing her soaking face, the wetness covering both of them.

"You're still dressed!"

She undid the skirt then pulled off her panties, holding it to her face.

"So wet!"

She tossed them aside and they kissed again. Ellen pulled her up so her tits were in her face.

"Let me suck on them, I know you love it."

Victoria held her left breast to Ellen's mouth. Her nipples were small for her large breasts, but they became incredibly hard when aroused. She sucked on one then the other, occasionally taking in as much of the soft flesh as possible. Ellen slipped her hand to Victoria's wet mound. Slipping a finger in then back to rubbing her slit. Ellen cold see she was ready for what was next.

"I know you love to sit on my face, come on."

Ellen sat low on the sofa and Victoria now knelt over her. She grabbed Ellen's head and pulled it to her dripping pussy.

"Oh fuck, Ellen, that's it."

Being able to control where Ellen's tongue went she quickly was coming to a peak. She looked down at Ellen's green eyes looking back, eager to please. It tipped her over the edge.

"Oh fuck, Ellen, oh.. fuuuck... shit..."

Victoria's body pulsed from her orgasm. She slumped over the back of the sofa as Ellen continued licking up the juices flowing from the source of Victoria's pleasure. Victoria came don from her orgasm and slid down, kissing Ellen and licking the shared juices.

"Wait here." as Victoria went to her bedroom.

She came back with her vibrator in hand.

"Not the real thing, but..."

Ellen laid on the sofa as Victoria straddled her, the toy and her own head between Ellen's legs. Ellen loved the feeling of a shaft plunging to her depth as Victoria worked her clit. They worked each other, coming several times, switching the toy so each got a share.

After an hour or more, libidos appeased for the moment, Ellen got up to dress.

"There IS work tomorrow."

"You can't leave looking quite so disheveled."

She came to Ellen, ran her fingers through her hair then gave her a slow, gentle kiss.

"Anytime you need relief you know where to find it. Until you find that cock that it."

Ellen gave her a kiss and left.

*********************************

Ellen got out of work late but she needed to do some grocery shopping, then headed home. With the last glimmer of twilight in the late September sky she herd a rumbling noise. She pulled over and looked at the right rear tire, a flat. Never having changed a tire in her life she contemplated that guilty pint of Haagen Dazs melting in the grocery bag and the time it would take for service to arrive. Just then she heard a voice behind her.

"Having trouble?"

She turned around to see a young man who walked up from the nearby bus stop. Dan was barely five foot seven. And a lean body. The body of a long distance runner, his sport in college.

"A flat as you can see."

"If you like I could change it."

She thought for a moment. It's now dark and a stranger. But it's a busy road and frankly, he looked too sweet to be a danger.

"Yes, otherwise I may be here all night. This isn't the time to do it myself."

"My bus won't be here for a while. Show me the spare."

With quick work he got out the spare and jack, and went to work. In what seemed like a flash he had the spare on and the tire back it the trunk.

"Thank you. I don't know what I'd have done."

"My pleasure. It's not often you get a chance to rescue a damsel in distress." He quickly looked down, a bit embarrassed. "Sorry, that was a bit silly."

She said nothing but smiled. He may have thought it silly, but she found it quite endearing.

"Well, I should let you go. You said your ice cream was melting."

"Thank you again. But what's you name?"

"Ben."

Just then came the roar of a passing bus. Ben suddenly had a wide eyed look on his face. Ellen turned to look at it.

"Was that your bus?"

"Yes, and I think the next is in an hour."

A series of thoughts passed through Ellen's mind. He was a stranger. Yet he really rescued her. And besides, he WAS cute.

"Listen, you've been so helpful and you don't look dangerous. I'll give you a ride to campus but first I have to get these groceries home."

He accepted and off they went. At her place they unloaded the car. He followed her to her door and for the first time he had a chance to admire her figure. And admire he did. A fantasy flashed though his mind but he quickly put it out of it. For Ellen, it was the walk back to the car. She was getting bothered just looking at that body. She didn't put the thoughts out of her mind, but she was conflicted.

"My god, he's what, 19, 20?" She thought, "But 19 year olds have raging hormones... He probably has a girlfriend... Maybe, maybe not." She thought to herself.

As they drove to campus they talked about themselves. She, recently divorced, he, a freshman barely a month at college. As they approached his dorm a plan starting forming in her head.

"Listen, you've been so kind. I'd like to repay you in some way. How about a home cooked meal, if you'd like. I'm sure you haven't had one in a while."

"That would be great..." then he paused, "but that sounds like too much trouble."

His modesty was only attracting her more.

"I love to cook. Tomorrow is Friday why not come over. Unless you have a date of course."

"I don't. I haven't met any girls yet really."

He suddenly looked down. She didn't mean to embarrass him but it was one more thing getting to her. As she pulled up to the curb she asked "So you'll come?"

"Yes"

"7 o'clock then."

"See you then." he said as they look each other in the eyes. They stayed that way for just a second but she felt like it was an hour. He got out and walked away, turning once to wave. As she watched him walk away she let out a deep breath.

"My God Ellen, what are you doing."

*********************

Her day at work was one continuous set of distracting thoughts. "He's barely 19, it's not right. But that look in his eyes when he left." She read everything and nothing in them.

As the day wore on her plan coalesced. Dinner would be simple, meat and potatoes never looses with a boy, um, young man, she thought. A nice fillet will do. And it will be just a nice dinner, nothing more... But that look in his eyes, what were they saying? And if there is something more, let the chips fall. Then, what to wear? She didn't want to come off too forward. She certainly had some outfits that exposed her fine cleavage and can turn heads. In the end she decided on a simple white silk blouse that she could leave just enough buttons undone for effect. And a tight black skirt, not too short. And shoes? He's barely an inch taller than her. Maybe not too high a heel.

She left work early, bought a filet and headed home to prepare. She tidied the house prepped the food then tidied herself. She looked over her makeup then looked at the Channel No.5.

"Ellen, it's just dinner." She reminded herself, then, looking at it again, sprayed a little on.

She went to the kitchen put on the apron and started. Dinner was nearly ready when the bell rang. She looked at the clock, not even quarter to, he's early. She took off the apron checked herself in the mirror. She expected a teenager, dressed as one. But instead found a young man in dress shirt and designer jeans that showed off his lead, muscular body.

"Is this for me?" She thought.

"You're a bit early."

"I'm sorry. I bicycled a bit too fast."

She didn't mind, the smell of his perspiration was intoxicating.

"Come in, Dan."

He sat at the dinning room table with a clear view of the kitchen and a lovely ass in a black skirt. They chatted. She served dinner and set about diplomatically learning more.

"I'm surprised you haven't any girlfriend yet, someone like you."

He was a bit taken aback, "I dunno, maybe they like taller men."

"Don't be so sure. Quality over quantity you know. How about high school?"

She learned there were a few. And how about herself he asked?

"At my age good men are harder to find."

"I can't see why. Not someone like you."

The thought of her being unattached was to his liking. Yet he didn't intend to expose his inner thoughts like that. His words and the way he looked were to HER liking and left a little tingle in her but she said nothing and just smiled at him.

The steak disappeared quickly as she expected of an athlete and she offered him seconds but he declined. He was worried about appearing too obsessed with food.

She began clearing the table. He picked up his plate and followed her to the kitchen. She put the plates on the counter and turned around only to find him right there, looking each other in the face. They looked at each other, both knowing what THEY wanted but unsure of the other. For her part Ellen now knew if anything happened he needed to be the one to start it. After some time, neither knew how long, he leaned closer to her, lips inches apart. He feared he read the moment wrong. But he didn't. She closed her eyes and leaned into the lips of this Adonis. Because that's how she felt. He wasn't some big hulk, it's what made him so appealing. They kissed like this for a minute, not hard, which surprised her. Soon she realize he was still holding his plate. Ellen took it and put it on the counter. She put her arms around him and kissed him with more passion. She wanted him to know she wanted it at least as much as he did. Soon tongues were touching and hands were exploring each other's backs.

Ellen pulled away and just said "Come," leading him by the hand into the living room. Cleanup could wait.

In front of the sofa she turned to him and they kissed even more passionately. He pulled her tightly to him, feeling her breasts press against him. Together they fell to the sofa, lips still locked. Now hands were free to explore. Ellen ran her hand over his chest and stomach feeling his lean muscles. Then down to his strong thighs. Dan's hands explored too, her hips her stomach, everywhere but where he wanted most, only occasionally glancing a breast. Sensing this, she pulled back and looked him in the eyes. Without take her eyes away from his, she took his hand and placed it on her left breast. She wanted him to have no doubt. She wanted HIM!

Soon they were kissing again, his hands feeling, squeezing her breasts. Now he took more initiative. He began unbuttoning her blouse. He stopped to look and she watched both him and his hands. With the last button undone she decided to toss the blouse aside. Now presented with her lace bra he wanted that gone too. He reached around and undid the clasp. As he pulled it away she watched his face as he got a good look at her breasts. And his reaction was what she wanted.

"You're beautiful!" he declared.

With wide eyes he reached for one, caressing it, feeling its softness, running his fingers over the nipples. Now there was no obstacle to what he wanted. He kissed her chest, her cleavage and finally the curves of her breasts. First one then the other. Soon a tongue was licking them, then a nipple. Finally he was sucking on them with delight.

For Ellen's part she reminded herself he was just 19. She feared all groping, rushing too much. Certainly the bulge in his pants spoke of his hormones. Yet He seemed to have the knack, a pace. Certainly this was pressing all her buttons. She was relieved to have his lips on her nipples. She watched him now devour them, the pleasure of it was intoxicating. After a minute or two she moved a bit, leaning him back, her tits into his face. This excited him more. But from this position her hand was free to wander to what she wanted. She stroke the bulge in his pant, feeling it was desperate for relief. After letting him suck on her tits a little more, she pull back.

"My turn now."

She reached down and unfastened the belt and jeans. With shoes off she pulled the jeans down, leaving just his briefs, already soaked in precum. With the top of his cock peaking out, she didn't hesitate to see the rest. Pulling them off, it was her turn to stare. Maybe not pornstar size, but big enough. And his petite build made it look bigger.

"What a prize I've found!"

She stroked it some, his member bouncing to her touch, but her mouth was drawn to it. She leaned down to take it, but he stopped her.

"No! I want to see all of you first. Undress for me."

This lover is surprising her even more. With that she stood up. He laid back, spreading to let her get a good look too. She looked at him as she unzipped the skirt letting it fall to the floor, kicking it aside. Now she pulled the panties down. Slowly at first, then bending down to block his view, she pulled them down. Like a bow she now stood up for his pleasure.

"God! What a body!"

She spun once for him then knelt down.

"Now for me. This is what I want."

She knelt between his legs and reached for his shaft, pulled it to attention as it throbbed to her every touch. She wanted to devour it right then but knew better. She put her tongue at the base, giving his balls a flick then slowly running up it to the head. She watch him as she ran her tongue around the head then down and back up. He watched her a minute then put his head back and groaned. She was loving making a man feel that way again. Now came the moment. Putting her lips on the tip, she slid her warm mouth slowly, halfway down his throbbing member. Drawing up she slid down further this time. Its pulsing told her he wouldn't last much longer. She began bobbing deeper, as deep as she could, and faster. Soon his hips were jerking.

"Wait, I'll come soon!"

Her moan indicated she wanted it. She worked as fast and deep as she could. His sack was cupped in her hand and she could feel what was coming.

"Augh... augh!" he called out as he bucked his hips. The first load filled her mouth. Ellen quickly swallowed what she could. The next load hit soon after. Now she held she held her head steady as he thrust his swollen cock into her mouth, groaning. More and more came, Ellen just keeping up. Finally, his bolt spent, Ellen pulled her mouth off his softening cock, sucking to the end with a loud slurp. She the swallowed with a loud gulp that she hoped he would hear. But he was in a daze after a major orgasm. She leaned forward, putting his half erect cock between her breasts and began kissing his abdomen and chest.

"Oh, Ellen! I've never felt like that before. No's ever done that to me before."

He let out a secret his ego preferred not to.

"No girlfriend ever went down on you?"

He looked embarrassed, "No, we jerked each other off a few times but that was it."

"So you've never fucked a woman either."

He shook his head.

"It's our secret then. And now I want tonight to be perfect for you."

"It has been. But there's one thing I've never done either and want you to be the first."

With that he pulled Ellen up on the sofa, kissed her then got between her knees.

"Just be careful, that's a delicate instrument."

"If we're keeping secrets, I've seen a few porn scene."

With that he put his head up to her pussy.

"You're so wet."

"It's what you've done to me."

With that he slipped his tongue between the soft folds. He darted it into her pussy. He then lead it up to her clit, worrying about how sensitive it was he worked gently at first. Ellen was surprised how gentle he was.

Pulling his head tighter she said, "That's it! You can do more."

With that she began guiding his head to just the right spots. Soon his pace quickened and she writhed in pleasure to his ministrations. Realizing her tits were within reach he grabbed each and played with them. She looked down to see his face between her legs and it became too much.

Zootonius
Zootonius
857 Followers