A Lucky Flat Tire Pt. 02

Story Info
She introduces Victoria.
7.8k words
4.79
17.6k
16
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning, Victoria was dying to know. She knocked on Ellen's door.

"Vicky, hi, there's still coffee, come in."

"Okay, Ellen. I saw him. Come on, tell me."

Ellen looked at the ceiling with a mischievous smile.

"Oh, Dan, you mean? not much."

"Come on, El. I saw that cute young thing. Out with it."

Ellen poured them both a cup and they sat at the table.

After a suspenseful pause, "Oh my God, Vicky. It's been an incredible two days. He's barely 19. But a natural. He just knows how to make love to a woman. And stamina! I don't know how many times I came. The women at his college don't know what they're missing."

"Mmm... will you see him again?" Victoria asked.

"Oh yes, Tuesday. He's a long-distance runner and has the endurance of one."

Victoria smiled. "So, you found that cock then."

"I feel so guilty. He's so young."

"El, he's a young guy who wants pussy. And you have one. And he seems to like it."

"Vicky, you have no idea. He ate me out, then fucked me and I came again. He is so passionate. He keeps telling me how hot I am."

"A keeper!" Victoria replied.

"Ha! he wasn't done. He was still hard as a rock. I rode him and came again. And he still wasn't done."

"You're getting me hot just telling me."

She smiled then kissed her. "I felt worn out from yesterday. But just retelling it..." she rolled her eyes.

She took Victoria's hand. "Come on, I'll tell you some more."

They went to the sofa and sat. They kissed as Ellen caressed a breast. She locked eyes with Victoria, then pushed her hand into Victoria's pants. Victoria moaned in pleasure. Ellen worked Victoria's clit and pussy and soon she was writhing in lust.

"El, fuck! There, yes... Don't stop! Oh fuuuck..."

Ellen took pleasure in bringing her friend to an orgasm. After Victoria came down, Ellen gave her a kiss.

"What about you, Ellen."

"I'm fine Vicky. I got my fill last night. Fill... Ha! did he ever fill me!"

"El... I'm wondering. Interested in sharing him?"

She looked at Victoria. "Vicky..." She thought a moment. "I don't want to scare him off." She thought some more, then smiled. "Let me feel him out. Let me test his inclinations. Lord knows, he has the stamina to satisfy both of us."

They kissed and just lay in each other's arms, thinking of prospects.

******************

Tuesday finally came. Ellen got out of work a little early. She called ahead for a pizza and picked it up and some beer on the way home. She popped it into the oven to keep it warm, then went to check her makeup, and a spray of perfume.

The doorbell rang. She let Dan in, and she barely closed the door before he kissed her passionately.

"It's been so hard working on school stuff just thinking of you."

"I hope it's all done."

"Yes, don't worry."

They kissed again, as their hands explored each other.

"There's pizza."

"I only want one thing right now." He replied.

He took her blouse off, then undid her bra as he kissed her hard. They kissed and groped some more. He kissed a breast, then on his knees pulled her skirt down and underwear. He pulled her to the carpet right there.

"I want one thing first." He said, as he lay back pulling her to straddle his face.

He began licking her pussy with gusto as she closed her eyes, feeling his tongue at work.

"Oh Dan! God, you're good."

She was getting hot now, but she wanted something too. She wheeled around on top of him, facing his jeans. Ellen unbuckled him, the pulled his jeans down to expose his hard cock. Unceremoniously she sucked it into her mouth and started working it up and down.

He was back at her pussy, licking her clit. Ellen was really hot now with a cock in her mouth and a tongue in her pussy. Soon she was moaning on his shaft. He worked her clit hard now and she started cumming. He could feel her body tense up, as she moaned, his cock still in her mouth. Now he came, his load filling her mouth. She swallowed his load through her own orgasm.

She let go his cock with a slurp. Then turned to lay beside him.

"Ellen, fuck..."

"Now that's a greeting." she replied.

She moved next to him and they just lay there a few minutes in bliss, as she stroked his chest.

"Now that we got that out of the way, how's your appetite?"

"Pizza and sex? You know how to turn a guy on." He said and kissed her.

She got up and fetched a cotton kimono from her closet. He zipped up his pants and went to the kitchen.

They ate at the kitchen table, sharing kisses between bites. His appetite sated; his sexual appetite came back.

"I want to make love to you Ellen." Was all he said as he looked her in the eyes.

"Subtle." She laughed, then, turning serious, "I want to make love to you too."

They headed to the bedroom. She undressed him. Then he untied her kimono, letting it drop to the floor. They kissed, feeling each other's skin against their own. He was fondling her tits and she knew what he wanted. Ellen pushed him down on the bed then dangled her breast over his face. He began kissing and sucking on then. One then the other, then back. He made love to them, squeezed them, sucked each into his mouth.

"That's it baby, feels so good."

She gave him all the time he wanted with her tits. She loved seeing what it did to him. Ellen was now stroking his hard cock. She wanted it in her, but she waited for him to be satisfied with her breasts.

Finally, Dan said, "I want to feel myself in you."

She immediately straddled him and lower herself on his manhood.

"Oh, fuck, Dan..."

She rode him slowly, his hand caressing her body. She looked at this handsome young man, who's cock was inside her. She shivered, the feeling was so intense.

"Dan! you make me so hot..."

She started humping him faster now as he was gently pinching her nipples.

"Ellen! I love it when you're like this! you're so hot! That's it, I want to see you cum."

"Oh fuck, Dan... Oh...Ahhh!"

Her body tensed again as another orgasm hit her. He put his hand on her stomach, feeling her spasms. He hadn't cum yet. When her climax subsided, he swung his legs over the edge of the bed, keeping his cock inside her. They were now face to face.

"Fuck me, Ellen. I want to cum as I'm kissing you."

She looked at him and began riding his stiff rod.

"Oh, cum in me. I want you seed! Give me your baby. I want it so bad!" She knew the effect words would have. "Yes, Dan! Put your seed in my womb. I want to feel your cock filling me with your seed."

"Aagh..." He called.

She plunged her tongue deep in his mouth as his cock spasmed inside her. His hips bucked as he groaned into her mouth. She loved the feeling of this young, handsome man cumming inside her. His orgasm subsided and his body relaxed.

"I still can't believe a woman like you would let me cum inside you, Elly."

"I can't believe a stud like you is fucking me. I know a dozen women who's love to be in my place."

They lay on the bed now as she lay beside him, head on his chest. Minutes passed.

Finally, she spoke. "You mentioned you watched porn. I'm curious, what do you watch?"

"Umm... Well..." he said, trying to stall.

"I'm tell you a secret if you tell me." She continued.

"Umm..." He stammered.

"I know guys. I bet you like threesomes."

"Well, yeah. I've seen a few. It is hot. I think most guys fantasize about it."

"Close enough. I'll tell you mine. I'm bi." She replied. "Yes, I've slept with women in the past. Does that shock you?"

"No!" He replied. "Umm, I mean..."

"You mean the idea of me and another woman turns you on?"

"Well, you are hot. And you with another woman just..."

"Sounds hotter?" She answered for him.

"Yeah, so when was the last time you made love to another woman."

"I don't kiss and tell. But another time, perhaps, I'll let you in on it."

And she kissed him again. They continued kissing and feeling each other. He wrapped his arms around her. She reached down to his crotch to feel his semi-erect cock.

"My God, you do have stamina."

"It's you. Ellen, I just..."

"Just?" She asked.

"I want to fuck you over and over."

With that she slid down to his cock and took it in her mouth.

"Oh, fuck, Ellen."

She sucked his manhood to another erection. Then laid on her back.

"Then Fuck me, Dan, Fuck me!"

He climbed on top of her. Just using his hips, he guided his cock to her awaiting pussy. When he found the entrance, he drove it home.

"Oh, Dan!" Was all she could say.

He pumped slowly, just enjoying being in her. They kissed, looked at each other, sharing the ultimate intimacy, then kissed again, tongues exploring. They stayed this way quite a while, just enjoying their shared pleasure, their union. But his pace quickened, occasionally grinding his hips to her increased pleasure. Now he really started thrusting in her deep.

He turned the tables. "Do you want my sperm, Ellen? Do you want my baby?"

"Fuck, Yes, Dan!"

"Tell me. Tell me how much you want my cum in your cunt." He was in control now and wanted her to cum first.

"Fuck, Dan. Fuck, give me you baby! I want it! Please!"

"No, I want to see you cum, Ellen. I want to see you cum with my cock inside you!"

He put his arms behind her knees and started driving as deep and as fast as he could.

"Fuck! Dan! Ohh... Ohh!"

And he felt her body shudder with another orgasm.

"That's it cum for me. Oh, fuck... Ellen... Fuuuck..."

And now he came too, pumping his semen into her.

"Oh baby! take it..."

Both were in thralls of another shared orgasm. Her body shuddered as his throbbing cock pumped his load in her. Now spent, They just lay there, him on top of her, breathing hard. Minutes past. Finally he looked at her.

"Ellen, I love you. I've never felt like this."

"No Dan, don't say that. This is an affair. No more. Please don't make it harder on me, on either of us."

He lay beside her now.

"I don't know. I can't imagine feeling like this with any other woman." He replied.

"You will. I know it. Let's just enjoy what we have now." She replied, trying to choke back her own emotions.

They lay there for some time, just enjoying their naked bodies being close.

"It's getting late Dan. You should get back. You can take a shower first." She said.

He kissed her and went to the bathroom. She watched him walk away, just enjoying looking at his form. She got up and put her kimono back on. Then she texted Victoria.

Ellen: "Come by after he's gone."

Victoria: "Will do."

He came out and dressed.

"Next time?" He asked.

"If you get your schoolwork caught up, come by Friday and we can have the whole weekend. I may have a special treat for you."

"Are you using sex to motivate me?" he joked.

She just kissed him and they walked to the door.

"I can pick you up this time. Oh, maybe bring some spare clothes. Seems you'll be spending more time here."

She opened it and he stepped out.

"Wait!" she said, knowing Victoria would be watching.

She pulled him for one more passionate kiss, driving her tongue deep in his mouth.

"Friday." She said. And he walked to his borrowed car, his legs felt a little rubbery.

*******

Ellen walked to the liquor cabinet and poured herself a bourbon. She sat on the sofa and reflected on the evening, a smile on her face.

The doorbell rang. Ellen opened the door and let Victoria in.

"Well?" Victoria asked.

"Well what?" Ellen smirked. "Want a bourbon?"

"Yes, but tell me, what happened?"

Ellen gave her a glass, "Everything? or they key points?" She teased.

"The key point first."

"Okay. He a normal guy with normal fantasies. A three-way would turn him on. And frankly, he has the stamina for two women. But..."

"But what, El."

"God Vicky. He said he loved me. Fuck! I told him it's just an affair. But..."

Victoria just listened.

"I can't get attached to him Vicky. He's 19!"

"Ellen. We both know that. Enjoy him while you can."

Ellen hugged her.

"But Vicky. What a lover."

"Did he fuck you?"

"Twice!"

Victoria pulled the drawstring to her kimono. "Is his cum is still there? Please let me."

She immediately went between Ellen's legs and beheld her sopping pussy.

"That looks well used."

And she dove in, licking his cum from her cunt.

"Oh fuck! Vicky! Damn you!"

But Victoria continued and Ellen let her. She licked Ellen clean but kept up, now moving to her clit.

"Vicky! So hot... eating his cum..."

Her body was writhing, her hands on Victoria's head. Suddenly her back arched. Another orgasm came. Victoria worked her carefully, letting her down easy.

"Vicky! I didn't think I had another in me."

Victoria sat beside her. "You're exhausted Ellen. Don't worry about me."

She just smiled. "Vicky, God. He ate me out, then fucked me twice. Now you finish me off."

"I wanted to sample this stud of yours. Will I ever get any closer?"

She turned to Victoria. "Closer? He's coming by Friday night. Hmm... What can we do?" She hugged Victoria. "How will I introduce you?"

She looked at Victoria's breasts, "Oh, he's got a thing for tits. He's gonna love yours."

***************

For everyone, Friday seemed to take forever but it finally arrived.

"Another hot date?" Ken, Dan's roommate, asked.

"Yes. May not be back until Sunday."

"Come on, let me in on it."

"I don't kiss and tell, Ken."

Ellen had texted him she'd pick him up at six outside his dorm. She pulled up and he was waiting. He got in the car and gave her a kiss.

"Umm," she said. "Not here."

"Why not? You're so sexy. Why should we care who sees us?"

She drove off.

He put his hand on Her thigh, "I missed you so much. El, You're so beautiful."

"Calm down, tiger. I have to concentrate on driving."

But she let her hand touch his thigh, "So you missed me? It's only been a few days." She teased him.

"Yes! I can't wait to get you home."

"Behave yourself and you may get a treat." She replied.

She pulled into her garage. He pulled her to him for another kiss.

"Not here, Dan. Patience."

They went to her door and entered. As she closed the door, he grabbed her and gave her a deep French kiss.

"Fuck El, I missed you so much."

"Dan, I'd like you to meet Victoria, a neighbor and dear friend."

He turned to see Victoria, looking at him with a smirk on her face.

"Dan, hello. Ellen has told me so much about you... so much." She said looking him up and down.

Dan turned beet red, expecting they were alone.

"Hi, Um... I'm so sorry..."

"No need to be Dan. My friends call me Vicky." And she offered him her hand.

Why don't you two sit in the living room," Ellen said. "Dan? a glass of wine?"

"Umm, sure." He replied. And put down the clothes bag he brought.

Victoria led him to the sofa. He couldn't help noticing her bust. She left her cleavage well exposed by a deep V-necked top.

"Ellen told me so much about you. Don't be shy. She needed a lover. And I gather, you've acquitted yourself well."

Ellen brought in a bottle and three wine glasses.

"I wanted you to meet Vicky, Dan. Sorry to surprise you." She said with a smile.

She poured the wine and sat down next to Dan, opposite Victoria.

"To the weekend." And all tipped their glasses.

After they had a few sips, Ellen piped in, "Dan, remember when I said, I didn't want to discuss my other, um... lovers. Well, now I should come clean. You see, Vicky is my other lover. I hope it doesn't upset you, but I felt I should be honest with you. Does it bother you?"

"Um... No!" He mumbled. His mind already considering where this was headed.

"Dan," Victoria interjected, "Ellen told me about how well you've taken care of her. She a very special woman. And It sounds like you've taken very special care of her."

"I've tried." He replied.

"From what she's told me, you have."

Dan's crotch was feeling uncomfortable with these two beautiful, mature women on either side.

"Dan, you've hardly touched your wine." Ellen interjected.

He took a deep swallow, as the women looked at each other knowingly.

"Dan," Ellen said. "Let me be honest. Two people I care very much about are in this room now. And nothing would please me more than to share you two. What do you think."

Dan was now speechless, but his eyes spoke for him. Ellen turned his head to Victoria. He looked at this sexy woman and she leaned in to kiss him. They just kissed on the lips, but Victoria was satisfied.

"Yes, El, he does have kissable lips."

And she kissed him again.

Now Ellen turned him to her lips and kissed him. "Do you like her Dan? Is she to your liking?"

"Um, Ellen... Um..." he mumbled. But Ellen just looked at him.

"Be honest Dan."

"Ellen, yes... Oh my God, she is sexy... like you!" He said.

"Very diplomatic, Dan." Ellen laughed, then kissed him.

Then Victoria turned his head for another kiss. Now tongues were interchanged as Ellen watched in satisfaction. Ellen pulled Victoria in for a kiss. She kissed her passionately, pulling her close, tongues mingling, as Dan watched.

"Did you like that? Do two women kissing turn you on?"

He was speechless.

"Maybe two women kissing him." Victoria piped in.

Now three sets of lips and tongues were intermingling. Victoria continued as Ellen began licking his neck. Their hands were now wandering over his body. He realized he needed to keep up and put a hand on Victoria's hip, then let it slide up to a breast. He was rewarded by the feel of a large tit.

"Vicky, I think he found something he likes. She does have nice tits, doesn't she Dan? Go ahead, take her blouse off."

He looked at Victoria and she smiled her approval. He pulled her top over her head, exposing a well fill bra. She unfastened it, then left it for him to remove. When he did, he stared at them, then looked at her while cupping a hand under one.

"No secrets now Dan," Ellen said, "You love breasts, and Vicky loves it when they get attention."

She pushed him towards Victoria, but he needed little encouragement. Victoria leaned back, giving him full access. He lifted a tit and kissed it before taking the nipple into his mouth. Ellen now moved next to Victoria for a better view. She kissed her, then both watched as he made love to Victoria's breasts.

"Share one with me?" Ellen asked.

Now as he sucked on the left breast Ellen sucked on the right as Victoria just closed her eyes, feeling the attention of two lovers.

"Fuck! Make love to my tits! Yes..."

They alternated between nipples and sharing kisses. Dan paused to remove Ellen's blouse. He now fondled her breast as he sucked on Victoria's.

"Dan, that bulge in your pants must need release. Stand up and strip for Vicky, show her what you're got."

Dan looked at Victoria. Her eyes were eager to see him strip. He stood, kicked off his shoes and pulled off his shirt. Ellen undid his belt then pulled all down for Victoria to see.

"Dan! I see why Ellen is so happy these days!" Victoria said and reached for his erect cock. "Irresistible."

She stroked it a minute, then rubbed it on her cheek, looking as him. She took the head in her mouth. Dan groaned.

"Vicky, he may faint. Let him sit down."

He sat between them, his cock pointing up.

"Not fair." He said, "You two aren't naked yet."

The ladies looked at each other then stood up and proceeded to take each other's slacks off. Now they were both standing naked before him. "Happy now?"

"You two are so beautiful. I can't believe this."

Victoria now knelt between his legs and began licking and sucking his cock. Ellen sat next to him and kissed him, driving her tongue deep in his mouth. He grabbed Ellen's tit and started playing with it. Ellen knelt on the sofa so she could put her cleavage in his face. He began kissing and sucking on her tits with abandon.

Ellen looked at Victoria working his shaft hard, "I knew you'd like this, Dan. Tits in your face and your cock getting sucked. At this rate, Vicky, he's gonna cum soon. Would you like to cum in her mouth, Dan?"