A Lucky Flat Tire Pt. 03

Story Info
Ellen meets Jen, and her love life gets complicated.
11.5k words
4.8
14.3k
12
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Dan got to his dorm room that evening his roommate, Ken, asked about his date.

"Wild weekend, Dan?"

"I enjoyed it." Dan replied.

"Come on. I saw who picked you up. She looked old enough to be your mother."

"Drop it, Ken."

"Nothing wrong with an older woman. Especially if she wants sex. I wouldn't mind one." Ken replied. "Come on. What's she like?"

He paused, then said, "Yeah, she is pretty hot. We can't get enough of each other."

"All right!" Ken replied.

Dan sat at his computer. Then thought a moment. "You really want to go out with an older woman, Ken?"

"If she's hot, yes!"

"Ellen has a friend. I might be able to arrange a meeting. And yes, she's hot too."

"A blind date with a horny old woman? Sure."

"Older woman." He corrected him, "I'll see what I can do."

Dan waited until Monday to text Ellen about a meet up between Ken and Victoria. A while later she replied that Victoria would love to meet Ken, and to bring him along Wednesday evening. He relayed this to Ken who was all for it. Now Dan wouldn't have to borrow his car, Ken will drive.

**********

Wednesday morning Ellen got a call from a friend, a professor at the college.

"Ellen, hi. Would you be willing to do a favor? I have a student who is a wiz at statistics. She's thinking of a career in the field, and you might be able to give her an idea about the options."

"Sure Becky. Give her my number and have her text me."

"Thanks, Elly."

Soon, Ellen received a text from Jennifer. They arranged a meeting that afternoon at a nearby coffee bar. Ellen sent a picture, so she'd know who to look for. Ellen left work a little early and arrived at the coffee bar. She ordered a cappuccino and, as it was a mild October day, she sat outside.

Soon a petite young woman appeared.

"Are you Ellen?" She asked.

"Yes, Jennifer?"

Ellen looked at her. No more than five foot two, and that's with three-inch heels. Yet a very womanly body in that small form. And a warm face framed by long dark hair.

She sat and they began to talk.

"I understand you're a math major and are looking for career options." Ellen asked.

"Yes, Professor Jones said you're a statistician. I find the subject fascinating." Jennifer replied.

They talked about the field. Ellen learned she was a junior, and 20. They talked for an hour or so.

"I wish I'd given more time to talk, but I have to go soon." Ellen said. "Perhaps another time?"

"A hot date?" Jennifer asked rather impishly.

Ellen smiled, realizing it WAS going to be a hot rendezvous. "Umm, yes... sort of."

"I would like to ask you some more questions, if you have the time?" Jennifer asked.

"I'd love to talk more. Can you come by my place tomorrow, Jennifer?"

"That would great! By the way, my friends call me Jen."

Ellen gave her the address. "Eight okay?"

"Yes. See you then."

As Ellen left, Jennifer watched her lovely form walk away. She was always attracted to older women, and she liked what she saw now.

"Too bad she has a man." Jennifer thought to herself.

*****************

Ellen arrived home. She thought about Jennifer, that cute young thing. And she thought about Dan. She thought about how they would be a match, and if he wasn't her lover, she'd play matchmaker. But she loved making love to him and wasn't ready to give him up yet. She thought about all those young women at his school and what they were missing. But what if she was holding him back, from finding someone his own age. Her mind became a swirl of conflicts.

A knock at the door snapped her out of it. It was Victoria.

"Hi Vicky, they'll be here soon. Want something?"

"Just to see what this guy looks like. And hope he likes what he sees." Victoria replied.

"Oh, I think he will, Vicky. Dan tells me he has a libido too. And that outfit will be hard to miss."

"Think it's too much?" Victoria asked.

Ellen just smiled and Victoria smiled back at the prospect. They pour a glass of wine and sat down. It wasn't long before the doorbell rang. Ellen opened the door for Ken and Dan. Victoria got her first look at Ken. He was taller than Dan, perhaps six feet. And clearly the body of an athlete.

"Ken, this is Ellen and Victoria."

"So, you're Dan's roommate. Victoria is my next-door neighbor and dear friend."

Dan and Ellen sat in the love seat, leaving the sofa for Victoria and Ken.

"So, Ken, what year are you in?" Victoria asked.

"A freshman too, like Dan."

They talked some more. Ken told of going out for baseball in the spring, a pitcher. The conversation turned to what they were studying. Ken mentioned being a computer science major.

"Computers! Don't get me started." Victoria chimed in. "I just bought a printer, and the computer won't talk to it."

"It's probably something simple." Ken replied. "I can look at it some time, if you'd like."

"It just next door. Would you mind?" She asked.

"Let's go." He replied.

They headed out the door. As they left, Victoria turned and gave them a wink.

When the door closed, Ellen laughed. "Well, that was easy!"

Ellen and Dan kissed then held each other a minute. They returned to the sofa.

"Lay down and put your head in my lap." She asked.

She looked at him, this beautiful young man, her lover. She hugged him then kissed him. He looked at her and saw her eyes were watery.

"What is it, El?"

She smiled and paused. "I don't know. It's just how you make me feel, I guess."

She kissed him deeply and hoped she didn't have to explain just how conflicted her feelings were.

"I know what you'd like." She said, and unbuttoned her blouse, then took her bra off. She pulled his head to her breasts, and he began making love to them.

"I know you love my tits." She said. "But you know, I love it too. I never had children. So I never knew what it was like to breastfeed. But when you suck on my breasts it feels so nurturing, yet so erotic. Oh God, I make it sound kinky!" She looked at him sucking on them, worshiping them. "Yes! suck on them!" She continued.

"I don't know what it is about your breasts that turn me on so much, Ellen, I never get tired of them."

She looked at the bulge in his crotch and reached for his belt. "Something else is looking for attention." She said. She reached in and began playing with the tip of his cock. She kissed him deeply, then said, "Let's make love."

They went to the bedroom and undressed each other. They fell to the bed and began caressing. They were becoming familiar with each other, and what turned each other on. They were in no hurry now. He lay her on her back and began touching her whole body, running his hand up and down. He kissed his way down to her thighs then kissed her warm pussy before diving in. Soon she was wet, and she wanted more.

"Come here, Dan. I want you in me. I want to feel you on top of me."

He climbed on top of her, and his hard shaft found its home.

"That's it, I just want you inside me. All night."

They fucked slowly all evening, with him on top the whole time. Their eyes were locked on each other when they weren't kissing. He came once but stayed hard and continued pumping her slowly. And she came, then came again as she was holding him and just feeling his beautiful body on hers. Now, his passion became too much, and he began pounded her.

"Oh, Dan yes! do it! Cum in me! I want your seed in me! I want that baby!"

He came in her and she came yet again. When it was over, he kissed her then began to roll off her.

"No!" she called. "Just stay there, please."

She held him for some time as they kissed, then he lay his head on her shoulder.

A beep told him a text came on his phone. "You better see what it is." She said.

He got up and fetched his phone from his pocket. "It's Ken. He asks if I can find my own way home."

"Leave it to Victoria, that seducer!" She laughed. "Tell him I'll get you home. Come on. You have classes and I have work tomorrow."

He dressed. "Friday?"

"Friday." She replied with a kiss.

As they drove to campus her mind turned to Jennifer. "Dan, if you do find a girl, I never want to be an obstacle."

"I found you!"

"I'm serious, Dan. I could never face myself if I held you back from a true relationship."

He could see there were tears in her eyes but said nothing.

She pulled over at his dorm. "Friday then."

"Yes, Friday." She replied then kissed him and watched him walk away.

As she drove away, she knew her heart is going to get broken, sooner or later.

**********

The next evening Jennifer arrived to continue their conversation.

"Come in Jen. Have a seat. Can I get you something?"

"A beer would be great, if you have it."

"Yes." Ellen grabbed one from the fridge then poured herself a glass of wine. They sat at the sofa and chatted about their day.

Jennifer was no longer interested in talking about statistics, she wanted to know more about her. She changed the subject. "How was your hot date?"

Ellen was taken aback by the question, then smiled at the thought of yesterday's lovemaking. "Very well." She replied.

"I'm surrounded by young guys at school, and they all seem to be jerks. Sorry, I guess I'm envious."

"Don't be. I was just lucky. He's the first man I've had since my divorce. And I've only known him a few weeks."

"You made love then, yesterday?" Jennifer asked.

"You certainly aren't shy in your questions." Ellen laughed.

"Sorry. Maybe I should be looking for an older man."

"Older man?" Ellen asked. This second glass of wine opened her up. Or maybe it was flirting with this cute young thing. "What if I told you he was younger?"

"Really?" Jennifer asked, "How much younger."

Ellen was a bad liar. And a chance to brag a bit was too tempting. "What if I told you he was a freshman at your school?"

"Damn, girl. Your lover is 18?"

"He'll be 19 next week."

"Ha! As if that makes it better." Jennifer joked. "Are you two, you know, making love? I mean, I can see why he'd want you."

"I think it would be obvious, but yes, we are lovers, he's a wonderful lover." She said with a glow on her face. " But I don't know how long it will last. So I can assert there's at least one guy at your school who can be attentive to a woman."

"Why shouldn't it last a while?" Jennifer asked.

"He's young. And his attention will turn someday to someone his own age. I can accept that and must appreciate what I have now. I want him to find someone his own age. Someday."

"Do you love him?"

Ellen turned her head. She didn't want to admit that to anyone. "Jennifer, when you said, you can see why he'd want me, what did you mean?"

"Well, you are a beautiful woman. And you're not THAT much older. What? 38, 40?" Jennifer asked.

Ellen smiled at the compliment, "Add ten. I'm 48, yes."

"Wow! You don't look it. Can I be honest." Jennifer continued, "I'm bi. I was attracted to you that first day. And if it weren't for the fact that you are straight, I would have made a play for you. I hope I didn't scare you off. I hope we can be friends."

"Nothing wrong with being bi. And what makes you think I'm straight?"

Jennifer looked at her. Did Ellen open herself to her? Ellen wondered if she said too much. She was no longer thinking straight. With no warning Jennifer leaned in and kissed Ellen. Ellen froze, her mind spinning. Yet she didn't resist. They kissed a few seconds.

When Jennifer pulled back, she looked at Ellen. "You are so beautiful, Ellen. I suspected you were a sensual person too. And now I know you are."

"Jen! I..."

"You're not into younger women like you are for younger men?"

"No, Jen. You are beautiful... You are very attractive. But..."

Now Jennifer kissed her again. This time Ellen responded. Their tongues met as Jennifer put her arms around her.

"Jennifer, I have Dan. It would be wrong to cheat on him."

"You said yourself he'll find someone else. But you'd deny yourself the same thing?"

Ellen could only see this pretty face with large dark eyes looking back. Eyes that expressed yearning. She too wanted to make love to her. Her desires getting the better of her, Ellen gently pressed this petite young woman to the sofa back. Jennifer let Ellen take the lead. Ellen brought her lips to hers and let them gently touch. She looked at her, at those alluring eyes again, then brought their lips together again. She drove her tongue deep into her mouth and wrapped her arms around her. Jennifer reciprocated, caressing Ellen's neck. Their hand explored each other's bodies, lips never parting. They continued some time this way.

Jennifer's hand found Ellen's full breast and squeezed it. She began unbuttoning Ellen's blouse as Ellen shifted to make it easier. She removed Ellen's blouse then her bra.

"They're beautiful." Jennifer said as she traced their curves with a finger, "A perfect size. I wish I had tits like this."

Ellen was now fondling Jennifer's breast. "No! yours are perfect for you. You are certainly not flat chested."

Jennifer kissed Ellen's nipple, then started sucking on it. Lust was getting the better of Ellen now. She loved seeing another woman in passion. And she wanted to see this petite young thing - a petiteness that gave her an air of innocence - in passion. She pulled Jennifer's top off and undid the bra. She slipped a hand into Jennifer's shorts and found her womanhood, already wet. A finger slid over her clit, then into her pussy.

"Mmmph..." Jennifer moaned, a tit still in her mouth. She looked at Ellen who kissed her hard. They looked each other in the eyes as Ellen's finger slid in again. With one arm around Jennifer playing with a nipple, the other between her legs, Jennifer's passions were rising. She worked her sopping pussy harder now. Jennifer's hips squirmed as her mouth alternated between Ellen's lips and tits.

"Oh God... Oh... Oh yes, ahh... ahh..."

Ellen pinched her nipple as Jennifer came, her hips bucking. Jennifer grabbed Ellen's hand to make her stop and kissed her again. Ellen was enraptured seeing this lovely creature engulfed in an orgasm. She pressed Ellen's hand to continue and was again bucking her hips. In moments another orgasm hit her. She pulled Ellen's lips to hers as she came. Again, she pulled Ellen's hand away.

"Ellen! Fuck! Stop! You know how to make a woman feel."

Jennifer sat up and kissed Ellen, a hand touching her cheek.

"Your turn Ellen. I want to make feel like you made me feel. Can we move to your bed?"

Ellen got up and led Jennifer to her bedroom. Without her heels on Ellen realized how petite she was. In the bedroom they kissed again, then finished undressing each other. Without warning Ellen picked Jennifer up in her arms.

"You are a cute little thing. Even I can pick you up. How much do you weigh?"

"Oh, 90 pounds or so. Why does my tiny body turn some people on?"

Ellen said nothing. She laid her on the bed then kissed her. Jennifer wrapped her arms around her then rolled her on her back.

She kissed Ellen, then said, "I want to make you feel how you made me feel." She kissed her, then ran her hand up and down Ellen's body, admiring it. She kissed Ellen's neck then worked her way down, to her cleavage, then her breasts, lingering on each nipple. She worked down to her belly, kissing its soft skin.

"I love the way your skin feels Ellen."

Ellen looked at this pixie, this divine creature making love to her. Her trembling breath bespoke her anticipation. Jennifer worked to the crease of her hip, then her inner thigh.

Next, she placed a kiss on her bush. "Ellen, you're so wet. Did I do this do this to you?"

"Oh Jennifer, please!"

With that her tongue found Ellen's clit.

"Oh fuck!" Ellen exclaimed.

Jennifer put her arms under Ellen's thighs and worked her pussy. The long anticipation had its effect. She was soon writhing in pleasure to Jennifer's tongue.

"Oh Jen! Yes! There! Yes!"

Seeing she was close, Jennifer pushed two fingers into Ellen's slit.

"Oh Fuck! Jen! Oh..." And the orgasm hit her. Jennifer worked furiously with her tongue and fingers, watching Ellen's reaction the whole time.

"Oh Jen! Stop! No more, please!" Ellen laughed, as she pushed her head away. "Give my poor pussy a break. Come up here."

Her face soaked in Ellen's juices, she kissed deeply as Ellen put her hand behind Jennifer's head. They caught their breaths, then Jennifer laid her head on Ellen's breast.

"Jen, wow! Where did you learn that?"

"My roommate last year. It was great. I learned a lot. We made love almost every night." Jennifer replied.

"And men?" Ellen asked.

Jennifer went quiet. "Well," she started, "They seem to want only one thing. The last one only wanted me to suck his dick. He didn't give a shit what I wanted."

"They're not all like that." Ellen responded, giving her a hug.

"Like Dan?" Jennifer asked.

Ellen smiled, "Yes, like Dan. I've never had a lover like him. So attentive. And a quick learner. He eats pussy as well as you do. You'd never know he was a virgin when we met."

"You plucked a virgin."

"Oh God! I should never have said that! Forget I ever said it."

"Do you love him, Ellen?"

She went silent. "How will I tell him about you?"

"Why tell him?"

"No! I must. I had a cheating husband. I would never lie to any lover. Not him... Or you."

But Jennifer could see there was one truth Ellen was hiding, she loved Dan, despite their ages.

"I'm sorry Ellen. I didn't mean to cause this. Can't you hide it? How will he react?"

"He's coming tomorrow." She paused, remembering the tryst with Victoria. "I think he'll accept it. I said I don't like to keep secrets. You should know, my neighbor and I are sometimes lovers. And I invited her to a tryst with Dan last week. She needed it and he clearly liked fucking two women. It worked out well. He introduced her to his roommate and now she has a lover, too."

"Wow! That's kinky. But that was a tryst, Ellen. What about you and me?"

"I don't know, Jen."

They laid in each other's arms some time.

"Can I stay the night, Ellen?"

"If you like. But I have work tomorrow. So I need my sleep, and so do you. And my friends call me Elly or El."

Jennifer kissed her. "Thank you."

They got ready for bed and Jennifer slid in next to her, holding her close. Ellen could only think of the complications, good and bad, in her life now. But this lovely creature falling asleep in her arms was irresistible.

**********

Ellen awoke the next morning and remembered this little angel sleeping next to her. She kissed her on the cheek. "Wake up. don't you have classes?"

"Mmm... But a kiss first." Jennifer replied.

They dressed and had breakfast.

"When will we get together again El?"

"Give me a little time, Jen. I need you to be patient, for both of us."

They said goodbyes at the door. Ellen kissed her one more time. "I'll call you. Be patient, please."

Jennifer just smiled and walked to her car. Ellen saw, in a single night she was taken by Jennifer. Yet one more way to break her heart.

At work a plan emerged in Ellen's head. It was a vague idea. A way to keep both lovers. Or loose both. That afternoon, Ellen texted Victoria asking for a talk. She went to her place right after work.

"Come in El. You can't stay too long; Ken will be here in an hour. Oh, thanks for the hook-up. He needs a few more lessons in how to please a lady, but he's learning. Or you could stay. You shared Dan. I think I could share Ken. He'd love it."

"God no Vicky, I have enough problems." She looked at Victoria. "A young woman came by looking for career advice. And she hit me up. Me! My God Vicky, who could resist her. She this cute young thing."

"How young?" Victoria asked.

"Dan's age. And now I have two lovers. How will I explain it to Dan?"

"Damn El! Look, Dan knows you go both ways. He'll think it's hot. How about her? Does she play both side?"