A Lucky Flat Tire Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen lifted her hips as her fingers worked furiously.

Ellen looked at the phone, "Jen! That's so hot! Oh fuck! Jen! Oh... Oh..."

Ellen's body convulsed in orgasm as Jennifer watched. Now it was her turn as watching her lovers fuck on her phone sent her over the edge. She drove her fingers in deep as her climax hit. "Fuck! Fuck!" She called, trying not to be too loud, remembering where she was.

Then Dan came. "El, yes! Fuck." He called as he bucked his hips, driving his load deep.

Jennifer continued fingering herself as Dan filled Ellen's womb.

"Dan! Yes! Cum in me!" Ellen called as she felt his cock filling her.

The three came down from their orgasms. Ellen looked at her phone. Jennifer was panting, a big smile on her face.

"That was so hot!" Jennifer exclaimed, "Next best thing to being there. What a show!"

"We enjoyed our view too." Dan added. "That pussy got a workout."

"Well, go to sleep." Ellen added. "We'll see you Sunday."

"Don't use him up. Save me some."

"Oh yes. I'll make sure Dan is nice and horny when you get here."

They hung up. Jennifer turned out her light, warm in the afterglow of orgasm. Ellen and Dan headed to bed, hand in hand.

"I still can't believe I found two women like you." Dan said.

Ellen thought to herself how lucky she was.

************

Sunday arrived. True to her word, Ellen teased Dan to arousal. She kissed him regularly, pressing a hand in his crotch. She wanted him really horny for Jennifer's arrival.

She came home early evening. They greeted her at the door with hugs and deep kisses.

"I missed you two."

"Missed the lovemaking." Ellen teased.

"Yes, but I did miss both of you. I love just being with you."

Ellen hugged her. "Well, we love having you back. I've been teasing Dan all day and he needs release. Think you can handle that as I get dinner ready? Thanksgiving leftovers."

Jennifer's smile said it all then Dan kissed her. Ellen headed to the kitchen as Jennifer took Dan by the hand to the sofa.

Dan began undressing her. "I've been thinking about making love to you all day." He said.

Ellen took peeks as Jennifer undress him and they kissed again, bodies pressed together. Dan had her lay on the sofa. He kissed her neck, then worked down to her breasts, lingering on each nipple. Next, he ran his tongue down to her firm belly and planted another kiss. He positioned between her legs and licked her inner thigh. His tongue found its target and drove into her awaiting slit.

"Oh Dan!" Ellen heard from the living room. She looked in to see Dan's head buried between her legs, her hands holding it tight as her eyes were focused on him. Ellen smiled then remembered the food. Jennifer's pussy hadn't had attention like this for days, now it was driving her wild. She held his head as she pressed her clit to his attentive tongue.

"Oh, Dan there! Yes! Fuck! Oh! Yesss..."

She came as Dan's attention worked its magic. He loved making her cum. Ellen peeked again to see Jennifer's body convulse in waves of her orgasm.

"Oh Dan! ease up." She called as the orgasm ebbed.

"Sit!" She commanded, "I want to ride that cock."

He did and she quickly straddled him. Ellen peeked in again just as she lowered herself on his throbbing cock. Both moaned in the sensation. Ellen was mesmerized. She loved watching them make love. And Jennifer's petite form riding his cock, their eyes locked on each other, was so erotic. She composed herself and returned to the food. She listened to the moans of pleasure as she worked, resisting the temptation to join them.

For Dan, it was too much and couldn't hold back anymore.

"Jen! Ah..." he groaned as he came deep inside her, thrusting his hips to get deeper.

She wrapped her arms around his head as he came. The sensation of his cum filling her overcame her and Jennifer came too. Ellen's toying with him all day had its effect. His cock throbbed and throbbed, unleashing his load in her. Ellen came out to watch her lovers climax together.

Dan held her tight as they came down from they're lovemaking. After some time of post-coital bliss, he looked at her. "Welcome home."

"Mmm..." She said with a smile as she kissed him.

"Well, I hope you two got that, um, tension out of the way. And if you can untangle yourselves, dinner is ready."

Jennifer lifted herself off Dan as a flood of cum coated his cock.

"An appetizer for me first." Ellen said. And knelt down to lick and suck it up.

"Oh, El!" He said as Jennifer watched.

Ellen finished quickly then said. "Come on you two. Put some clothes on."

They dressed then headed to the table. Jennifer told them of her trip. As the others told of their love making while she was gone, Jennifer looked at Ellen with a smirk. She flirted with her eyes. She'd made love to one of her lovers, but she wanted the other.

They cleaned up. As Ellen was finishing at the sink, Jennifer came up behind her and hugged her, a hand on each breast. "I made love to one of you. Now the other."

Ellen turned and was greeted by a kiss.

"Almost done, Jen."

"Dan can finish. Can't you Dan?"

He nodded approval and Jennifer led her to the bedroom.

She kissed Ellen by the bed, their tongues intertwining. "Dan had you all to himself. I want my share." Jennifer said as she began undressing her. She pushed Ellen to the bed then stripped as Ellen watch her pretty lover. Jennifer fell on her and they kissed passionately, skin pressed to skin. She kissed and sucked on Ellen's breasts as Ellen lay there, enveloped by the sensation of this beautiful pixie making love to her.

Jennifer next lay on her back. "I want you on top El."

The two were soon in a 69 and eating each other's pussy with gusto.

Dan entered as the two women were bringing each other to climax. "Fuck!" he murmured. "That's hot." as he heard both moaning from their orgasms. He undressed but wondered about joining them or letting them make love.

"Come here Dan. Put that cock in Ellen!" He heard Jennifer call.

He needed no further encouragement. He knelt behind Ellen, Jennifer's face below, smiling. She guided his manhood into Ellen's sopping pussy.

"Oh..." Ellen called before burying her face between Jennifer's legs. Jennifer wrapped here armed around Ellen's waist as she had a close up view as his shaft sliding in and out of Ellen's dripping slit. She could hear Ellen moaning, her mouth on Jennifer cunt, as Dan pounded her. She pressed her tongue on Ellen's clit and heard Ellen's muffled shriek.

Ellen was on the edge now and her lovers eagerly pushed her over the edge.

"Mph... Mph..." They heard as Ellen came to her lovers' attention to her pussy. Jennifer licked her clit as Dan came, groaning and filling her with his seed. Ellen came and came as he pumped his load inside her. Overwhelmed by it, she lost attention to Jennifer's pussy. But Jennifer enjoyed just watching both cum.

Dan leaned down and kissed Ellen's back then pulled out, his cum dripping out of Ellen's well used pussy. Jennifer eagerly lapped it up.

"Fuck, Jen!" Ellen exclaimed then rolled over, spent. Her lovers moved to each side, taking turns kissing her.

"Oh, you two. Fuck! Making love with you..."

"That's because we love you." Jennifer replied with a kiss on her cheek.

Ellen put her arms around them both. "My beautiful lovers."

***********

December arrived. One day, getting the mail, she saw Victoria. A pang of guilt hit her. Since Dan and Jen moved in, she'd had little time for her neighbor, friend, and ex-sometimes lover.

"Vicky!" She called. The two women met.

"Haven't seen much of you since you got 'roommates.'" Victoria chided.

"I'm sorry, Vicky. It's been so..."

"Oh deary, no need to apologize. I can imagine."

"Oh Vicky. You have no idea what the last few weeks have been like!" Ellen replied with a smile.

"Come over and tell me."

Ellen was eager to confide her recent love life. They went to Victoria's and she poured each a glass of wine.

"Come on El, let's hear the details."

"Vicky, where to start? I have two incredible lovers. And to think, where I was in September. They are so hot, so young, and sooo, attentive. I have to pinch myself."

"If anyone deserves it, you do." Was the reply. "Plenty of lovemaking then?"

Ellen smiled. "You have no idea. We make love almost every night. I think I've cum more times in the last month than the rest of my life! And if I'm not fucking one of them, I can watch them fuck. And can they fuck!"

Victoria smiled but squirmed a bit at the thought of such a hot scene. "Oh El!"

"But Vicky, you?"

"No one new since Ken, but who knows. After Dan and Ken I've gotten a taste for younger men. Mmm..."

Ellen reflected on her friend. "Vicky, would you like to borrow Dan? I think I can spare him a night."

"Elly! He's yours... and Jen's. Besides, what would he say?"

"Oh, I don't think he'd need much convincing. He certainly enjoyed making love to you that night. Just say the word."

Victoria just smiled.

That evening at dinner, Ellen broached the subject. "Dan, Vicky's been a bit lonely lately. Would you be willing to go over and, um, entertain her? Tomorrow being Friday you could take your time."

Dan just stared, then replied. "But El, I only want you two."

"I think it's hot." Jennifer chimed in. "I thought you liked fucking her that night?"

"Well yeah, but..."

"If you don't maybe I'll go."

Dan looked at her.

"Dan, you're being offered a night with a hot woman like her and you're like, 'um?' Come on. We know you want to."

Dan looked at them both. He couldn't believe they were both in agreement. I smile crept on his face. "Well, if you don't have a problem."

"His is a horny little boy, isn't he El. Yes, we both want you to make her happy for a night."

Next evening, after dinner, Dan headed next door.

"Make her happy, Dan." Ellen said and kissed him. "Take your time. We can entertain ourselves."

As Dan headed out, he felt very awkward.

Ellen turned to Jennifer, "And now it can be girl's night." And gave her a slow, passionate kiss. She took her hand and led her to the bedroom. "Would you like to make love to my tits?"

***

Dan knocked at Victoria's door. "Dan, come in."

As she closed the door, Dan said, "El said you needed some company."

"Company?" she smirked, "Is that what you call it?" She took his hand and looked at him. "Dan, let's not play games. You've made love to me before. I want to make love again."

With that, she kissed him, gently, slowly. All Dan's awkwardness disappeared. The path was open. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in for a deep kiss, tongues darting. She held him, this handsome young man, about to make love to her.

"Where would you like to start?" She asked.

Without a word he took her hand and led her to the sofa. They sat and began kissing and feeling each other. His hand quickly found her full breast. It was one thing she had over Ellen, her luscious big tits. Dan soon unbuttoned her blouse and bra. She, in turn, pulled his shirt off. He gazed at her large orbs and began caressing one.

"You do love tits. Well, mine are all yours."

He cupped a tit and leaned down to run his tongue around the curve of it. He kissed the nipple then moved to the other and began sucking on it.

"Oh Dan, yes! Suck on them."

He continued, working back and forth. Victoria watched and enjoyed the attention to her breasts. And what it did to him.

He stopped and looked at her. He wanted to say he wanted to make her cum. But to say it seemed wrong. He hoped his look spoke for him. She saw the desire in his eyes as he removed her pants. She was naked now. He pressed her to lay down and moved between her legs. She was breathless with anticipation.

He loved the delicate skin of the inner thigh and planted a kiss. Working slowly toward her womanhood, Victoria watched as he paused before it. He looked straight at her then drove his tongue it.

"Oh Fuck!" she moaned as her head fell back.

He loved the effect. Her clit got his full attention as Victoria continued to moan with pleasure. He squeezed a tit as he watched her. Pent up desire came to the fore and she was writhing in pleasure, close to the edge. With his other hand he pressed a finger up her cunt and tipped her over it.

"Oh Dan! Yes! Oh... Ohhhh..."

He watched the orgasm pass over her as she spasmed with each wave. As she came down, she caressed his hair.

"Oh Dan. What a lucky girl Elly is."

"This is your night, Vicky."

With that, he pulled her up and plunged his tongue into her mouth. She reached for his belt and unleashed his straining cock. His pants were off in a flash and she knelt between his legs, admiring his manhood. "Magnificent."

She ran her tongue down its length then up. After another pass she took it into her mouth. He wanted her to ride his cock, but this felt too good. "I wanted to cum inside you."

"Let me taste you first. I know you have enough to satisfy two women." And she returned to sucking him off.

In little time, he came. Gobs of cum filled her mouth as she worked to swallow it all.

"Oh Vicky!" He said as he finished unleashing his load. "You can really suck a guy off."

"With a cock like this, who could resist." And she returned her attention to it.

Her mouth quickly had him hard again. "You are so virile." She declared. She straddled him and guided his cock into her slit. They both moaned to the mutual pleasure. They looked at each other, her arms around his neck, his hands on her full tits.

"Oh God! you feel so good inside me!" She said as she rode him hard.

He was doing his best to suck on her tits. She paused a moment to let him take a hard suck then continued.

Dan put a hand on her lower belly. "I've got my cock right in there... inside you... so deep."

Words like that drove her crazy. "Oh fuck, so good!" She gasped. "Oh fuck... Fuck!"

"Cum!" he called. And she did with a crashing orgasm. He held her close as the waves of pleasure washed over her. On and on. She was moaning, gasping with each spasm. He'd couldn't recall such a long orgasm.

When she finally came down she realized he hadn't cum. "You're still like a rock!"

"I'm not done with you." He replied and began thrusting his rod up, into her.

She whimpered in the feeling of him still fucking her. He continued. But she wanted a change. "I want you on top, please!"

They changed to missionary position. "Oh yes! Fuck me!" She screamed as he entered her. He pounded her hard now. Her hands were on his butt, encouraging him deeper. "Oh Dan, yes! You feel so good inside me. God yes. I want your cum in me. Please! Cum in me!" She remembered Ellen's taunt, "Give me your baby!"

That line always unleashed him. "Oh fuck! Oh!" And now he unleashed his sperm inside her.

"Yes! Give it all to me. Fill me!" She could feel him coming inside her and now she came again. "Oh... Yesss... Ah..."

Her orgasm drove him further in passion as his cock throbbed with more cum.

Their energy spent, he collapsed on her, his cock still inside her. They lay there some time in bliss.

***

Back at Ellen's the two undressed each other, then faced one another by the bed. Ellen looked down at Jennifer, a good seven inches shorter. "You're so beautiful." She said then, with a hand under her chin, kissed her gently.

Jennifer could have melted on the spot. She loved Ellen and loved her sensual nature, now on full display. She wrapped her arms around Ellen, pulling her closer. Ellen sat on the bed, gesturing for Jennifer to put her head on her lap. "You said you wanted to try loving my tits. Now's your chance."

Jennifer laid her head in Ellen's lap and quickly latched on a nipple, sucking it in. Ellen watched with a dreamy look, as her young lover lavished attention on each breast. She moaned gently to it all. Jennifer was really into her tits and Ellen was almost overwhelmed watching this heavenly woman.

After some time, Ellen moved her to lay down on her back. She laid next to her, and they kissed again.

Ellen's hand began running up and down the length of her body. "You have such a beautiful body, Jen. I could spend the whole night touching it." She looked Jennifer in the eyes as her fingers found her wet pussy.

Jennifer was quivering with anticipation as a finger slipped in. "Oh, fuck!" She pulled Ellen's lips to hers.

Ellen worked her clit as Jennifer's body became restless with passion. Jennifer directed her between moans of pleasure. Her passion soon peaked, and Jennifer came. Ellen kissed her face, taking joy in seeing her young lover in the throes of ecstasy. "Stop! Stop... Oh fuck... yes! There..." And soon Jennifer was on the edge again.

Ellen pressed her fingers deep in her eager slit as Jennifer came again. "Stop... Stop... give me a break." She called, then gave Ellen a deep kiss. "Damn, you drive me crazy."

Jennifer climbed on top of Ellen in a 69 and began attending Ellen's pussy. In little time Ellen came. The two continued pleasuring each other to more orgasms.

Finally, both satisfied, Jennifer moved next to Ellen, planting a slow kiss, before resting on her shoulder. "I never get tired of making love to you." Then, after some time, "I wonder how Dan is fairing?"

"Oh, I'm sure he's enjoying himself." Ellen replied and the two laughed, followed by another kiss.

***

Victoria caressed this handsome lover, still on top of her. "Why don't we go to bed?"

He got up and offered her a hand and the two headed to her bedroom. They lay down together as hands began to explore. Victoria, hoping for one more round, slid down and began sucking his cock. She was soon rewarded by his hard shaft.

"No wonder you can keep two women satisfied." She said as she straddled his hips. Both moaned as she lowered herself on his manhood. She began rocking on it as their eyes were locked, his hands kneading her breasts. She closed her eyes and rode him harder, looking for another orgasm. The feeling of this Adonis inside her soon brought its reward. "Oh, Dan... Fuck..." She shrieked to another climax.

Yet he wasn't done. He positioned her on her hands and knees. The entered her from behind. He grabbed her swaying tits and began pounding her.

"Fuck! Yes... Harder." she called. Then another orgasm hit her and she buried her head in a pillow. Yet he continued. She loved his lavished attention to her soaking cunt. He was pounding hard and Victoria new he was close.

"Give it to me. Oh, fill me with it... yes..."

His groan was his answer as his cock filled her womb with more cum.

"Oh yes... oh... oh..." she murmured as another climax hit.

He collapsed on the bed beside her. She snuggled up and kissed him gently, "Dan! Fuck!" She said, panting.

They just laid together in post-coital bliss.

********

Next morning, Victoria awoke to find Dan still asleep. A smile came as she remembered last night. She wanted one more though. She moved down and started licking his cock. He looked down to find two eyes looking back.

"One more, before you go." She asked.

His swelling cock was his answer. She sucked it to full erection, then positioned her eager slit over it. Dan grabbed her hips as she lowered herself on his shaft.

"God, that feels good!" She exclaimed.

She looked at him as she rocked back and forth, her hands on his chest, his on her tits. She was aroused in no time and a climax came. "Oh, Dan... Fuck..." she whimpered as her body shuddered.

After her first orgasm, he rolled her over, "I'm not done Vicky." before driving his tongue deep in her mouth. He pistoned his rod into her as Victoria moaned.

Soon she came again. But Dan continued. They looked at each other with intense passion. Now he pumped faster, and she knew one more load was coming. "Yes! cum in me! Yes... yes..."

He groaned and she grabbed his ass, willing more cum into her womanhood. He buried his head in her neck as he finished unleashing his load.