A Lucky Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I never doubted for a moment my wife's fidelity, I did wonder how this, previously, vanilla woman had learned to be such a skilled sexual animal.

As the years went by our frequency decreased but not the intensity. Having children in the house did hinder our spontaneity somewhat but we had incorporated several sex toys and enjoyed an occasional porno flick. However, we never seemed to get past the first fifteen minutes of, on screen, action before we were attacking one another.

One of the by- products of our lust was that Laura began to wear more alluring clothing when we went out. Not slutty but sensual, a little more cleavage, shorter skirts, tighter pants and high heel shoes that accentuated her shapely legs.

With her new found sexuality Laura became a bit more daring. One New Year's Eve at a crowded house party she slipped in behind me as I entered the bathroom and we did it with her skirt up, and her bent over the sink. Once while attending a movie she fished my cock out and gave me a hand job while a couple sat directly in front of us. We had done it on a fairly deserted beach while on vacation and one time in my office, while staff were busy just outside of the door. She had removed her blouse and got under my desk and then proceeded to give me a blow job while I was on the phone with a client.

The one thing that I tried to get her to do on several occasions was to suck my cock while in our car. Even while parked she refused saying that it made her feel cheap. I tried to peruse her reasoning on that point, but to no avail.

**********************************

It was the Saturday before my 50th birthday and my wife had made dinner reservations at an expensive, upscale, French restaurant. At forty- seven Laura looked at least ten years younger and that night she went all out to get my attention. I knew she'd be getting the attention of other men also but she looked fantastic in her new black cocktail dress, cut low on the back and just low enough in the front to turn a few heads. Combined with her four inch heels, a string of pearls and her long auburn hair she was the epitome of "elegantly sexy" and I was looking forward to showing her off.

We had never been to that particular restaurant and as expected it was elegant and the dinners, equally so. Our young waiter positioned himself strategically over Laura's left shoulder as he took her order, affording himself the opportunity to surreptitiously glance down the front of her dress. The waiter, Maurice as he had introduced himself, was probably no more than twenty- five and I actually got a kick out of his failed attempt at being inconspicuous.

The meal was excellent, albeit a little sparse for my liking. At 6'2" and two hundred twenty pounds, I like a little more 'bang for my buck', as they say. Although my wife did get the occasional admiring glance from some of the male patrons there was a table across from us consisting of two couples appearing to be several years younger than us. Although he was seated obliquely to us I noticed one of the men glancing more than once at Laura. He seemed to be studying her but would quickly look away when I caught his eye. It happened several times and I finally chalked it up to Laura's allure and thought no more about it as I continued to concentrate on the gorgeous woman at my table.

We had only had a glass of wine with dinner and planned on going to the bar afterwards for an after dinner cordial. The bar was very well appointed with comfortable, leather, high back chairs and off to the side there was a woman playing softly on a baby grand piano. After ordering a B&B for Laura and cognac for myself l excused myself to use the restroom.

As I entered the men's room I noticed that the two gentlemen who had been sitting across from our table were using the only two urinals so I stepped into a stall in order to relieve my bladder. As I was releasing my penis I was thinking how I was going to put it to much better use later in the evening, when I heard one of the men say:

"And you're sure that's her. How long ago was it?"

"Well, I was still in Med school so it has to be at least fifteen years ago" the other voice replied.

"That's a long time, Walter, how can you be so sure it's her?", came the retort.

"Well, one thing for sure is that the years have treated her well, she's still a knockout. She certainly kept her figure and the long auburn hair is just like it was when I met her. The clincher, however, is the small yellow and black butterfly tattoo she has on her right shoulder."

That certainly got my attention and although I had finished my business I remained standing as the men ran water in the sinks. I could hear paper towels being yanked from the dispenser as the original speaker asked:

"Well, before we go back to the wives, give me the abbreviated version"

"Like I said, I was still a student and had stopped by a local bar one night to have a few beers and see if there was any action available. She,- - - - - -,I don't recall her name, was at the bar alone and I struck up a conversation with her. I saw that she was wearing a wedding ring and since she appeared to be a few years older than me I didn't expect any more than that. However, after a couple of glasses of wine she started to open up and told me that her husband had cheated on her. She told me the details but I don't recall because my focus had changed from a casual chat to the possibilities that a spurned wife might provide."

"At some point, she asked if I'd like to go outside for a smoke. When I informed her that I didn't smoke, she gave me a wicked little grin and said 'neither do I'".

They had apparently finished drying their hands but since no one else had come in the guy continued to speak as my heart pounded in my chest.

"Anyhow, she grabbed my hand and I followed her like a puppy, out the door and into her van.

We were making out and I soon had my hand under her shirt playing with her tits and she started rubbing my cock through my pants. Fortunately, her vehicle wasn't parked near any others and I figured I could get laid right there. I certainly didn't have enough money for a motel back then so I figured I'd go for the gold right there in the parking lot But when I put my hand between her legs she pushed me away. I thought maybe I was rushing it so we continued necking and when I fished my cock out of my pants, which considering my erection, was no easy feat, she didn't object."

"This is where it gets sort of weird. Once again I tried moving my hand up her thigh but when I got near the prize she shut me down again. She seemed nervous and I assumed this was far from her normal behavior so I figured I was just going to have to settle for a hand job. When we were talking in the bar she impressed me as being a nice girl so I wasn't going to try to force the issue but all of a sudden, her head started to move towards my cock. She actually stopped half way and seemed to hesitate at first but then, with what seemed to me to be a determined effort, she started sucking it."

"Frankly, she wasn't very good at it but as they say, 'there's no such thing as a bad blow job.'

When she finished she seemed very upset and I think she was about to cry. Talk about an awkward moment! She straightened herself up and without looking at me said that she had to get home. I didn't say a word. I didn't know what to say. I just got out of the car and she drove away."

"Huh, the other guy chuckled, I wonder if that's her husband with her now"

"No idea. But whoever he is he's a lucky guy," was the reply, as I heard them exit.

I sat fully clothed on the bowl as my thoughts swirled in my head. My wife had cheated on me. - - - - - -But she was convinced that I had cheated on her. - - - - -But that was sixteen years ago. We have an exceptional marriage, extraordinary sex, a wonderful life.- - - - What the fuck do I do? Then it dawned on me, why Laura always refused to go down on me in the car. Why she thought it was degrading.

It seemed like I had been sitting there contemplating my situation for an hour but when I looked at my watch it had only been a little over ten minutes. With unsteady legs and no clear thought in my head as to what I was going to do I headed back to the bar, on shaky legs.

At first Laura didn't see me approaching but when she looked my way she had a concerned expression. As I took my seat next to her she grabbed my hand and squeezing it, said::

"Oh my God, Honey, are you alright you were gone so long. You look pale are you feeling okay? I was about to ask someone to go in to find you."

I didn't reply immediately. I was just looking into her lovely green eyes, admiring her full red lips and glancing at the luscious cleavage peeking out of her dress. At that moment, I made a decision. I picked up her slender hand with the manicured nails adorned with the engagement and wedding band that have been in place for over twenty-two years. I was admiring it like it was the first time I had seen it.

"What purpose would it serve to expose a sixteen-year-old, one time, mistake? If I confronted her with my knowledge it might not end our marriage but it would alter our relationship for all time." With that thought in mind I brought her hand to my lips and kissed it lightly and looked back to her pretty face, still not having said anything. My thoughts not yet having coagulated into words.

My wife smiled demurely and with a questioning look, asked softly:

"What brought that on?"

I smiled back, kissed her hand again, and said

"I was just thinking, - - - - - - -, I'm a lucky guy!"