A Lust for Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was also a range of vibrators, double ended dildos, rubber cocks of various sizes. She moved them around and then beheld the thing of her dreams.

Sitting next to a soft leather strapon harness was a huge lifelike cock. Lucy knew what this was, this was an artisan, handmade cock, 'these cost a fortune' she thought as she gingerly reached out to touch the flesh.

The cock was long, it looked like it was the same length as her forearm and it was fat. It had intricate veins that wrapped around it's shaft that widened about halfway down and then reached a pleasing bulbous head.

Lucy picked it up, it felt heavy in her hand and the soft skin seemed to slip and pull as she felt it's weight. She slowly tried to wrap her fingers around it, realizing with pleasure that her fingertips could hardly touch.

She looked at her treasure trove and thought about what she wanted to do, an idea slowly forming as she sat there with a sly grin.

She reached into the box and grabbed a medium sized silver butt plug, she liked the feel of the cold metal as she turned it over in her hand, the crystal in it's hilt catching the light.

Grabbing a bottle of lube from the box she liberally coated the butt plug as she walked over to the dressing table and bent over, her ass towards the mirror. Lucy rubbed a good amount of lube over her asshole, smiling at the thought of the Mr. Owens' words this morning, 'how wet you get thinking of spreading those cute cheeks and running your tongue over her tight little asshole, how desperate you are to slip a wet finger in, feel that tight hole clench around you, especially a young innocent one like hers'

Lucy started to rub the cold metal tip of the plug against her tight opening.

Pressing slowly, she felt the cold nub push into her, a mild burning sensation mingling with the cold of the metal. She pushed harder, her muscle resisting as the plug widened. With a small pop, it slid past the widest part and was sucked in. Lucy gave it a tap and shuddered at the sensations it sent through her.

She stood up and instantly loved the full feeling she had, she could feel it move as she walked and when she touched a finger down to her clit it felt more sensitive than ever before.

Lucy then went back to the bed and looked at the school uniform. She pulled the panties up and giggled at how tight they were on her, the elastic almost cutting into her in an unconformable way. The panties were obviously too small but she enjoyed how the fabric, pressed up hard against the but plug, was sending shocks through her every time she moved.

She ran to her bedroom, almost stumbling along the way with the feel of the butt plug moving around and grabbed her favorite push-up bra. Putting it on she enjoyed how it squeezed her breasts up, showing off her long deep cleavage.

She rushed as fast as she could back to the Owens' room and grabbed the small white shirt; it was almost entirely too small but she managed to do up a few buttons till it closed halfway, her breasts practically hanging out of the top. She pulled up the short skirt, happy that it seemed to have been adjusted with elastic for an adults waist. Finally she put the long cotton socks on, pulling them almost up to her knees.

With the blazer only accentuating her breasts she gave a twirl in the mirror, the skirt doing nothing to hide her panties and her tits's wobbling precariously through the shirt.

Going back to the box Lucy picked up the Real-Cock and it's accompanying suction cup, grabbed the lube, stopped by her room to grab her Canon camera and rushed downstairs.

Lucy went into the kitchen where only a few hours earlier she had seen Mrs. Owens suck Mr. Owens' cock in front of her. She went over to the counter where they had stood, and with a wet thwack she slammed the suction cup and cock against the door of the floor cabinet. The cock shook and shuddered just below hip height and Lucy laughed at how funny it looked. She gave it a wack and it slunked back and forth.

Lucy set up the camera so it had a wide shot of the counter, angling it to emphasize how the cock stuck out the front.

Smiling at the lens she gave a twirl and squeezed her breasts together, blowing a kiss as she did.

She moved back to the cock and knelt down in front of it, realizing in that moment how big it was. She stroked a hand up and down it and looked at the camera.

"do you want to fuck my young schoolgirl pussy?" she giggled at the camera, "would you like to see if this big fat cock will fit?"

She spat on the cock and worked the life like skin back and forth before pouring a thick line of lube on it.

Slippery, she marveled at how realistic it felt, colder than a real penis but soft and pliable like one.

Lucy stood up and bent over, her ass towards the camera, the small plaid skirt riding up and revealing her cotton panties.

Looking over her shoulder and biting her lip she very slowly pulled them down revealing her hairless pussy and the glint of the crystal in the butt plug.

She slipped a hand up between her legs and lewdly shoved her fingers into her young pussy, exhilarated at how the butt plug made everything more sensitive.

"mmmmm... I think I want this bad boy to stretch me out," she said to the camera and slowly moved her hips back towards the cock, pausing when the large tip touched her outer labia.

"Please fuck me!" she implored innocently to the camera and then pushed back firmly on the cock.

"hhuuuhhhh...Whoah!" she inhaled, deeply shocked by how full she suddenly felt, the cock feeling huge inside her. She felt the butt plug rubbing up against the ridged surface of the cock through the thin membrane of her vagina.

She reached back feeling for the cock, staggered to realize she was less than halfway down its length.

She pulled forward, the cock dragging against the soft flesh, unwilling to let it go, and then breathing out slowly Lucy sunk back against the thick girth of the cock.

She went as deep as she could, suddenly feeling more full than she had ever felt with the boys she'd slept with. It felt so deep it was almost unconformable. Pausing to breath, she waited until her muscles relaxed a bit more and then she started to move back and forth, small movements at first, building up in speed and length until she could hear the sucking, squelching noise of this giant cock fucking her.

Lucy could feel her orgasm start to build within her, it felt so deep as if coming from her ass, spreading towards her belly, threatening to explode across her body.

Just as she thought she was about to cum she heard a loud authoritative knock at the front door.

"Urrrrrrhggghhhhh...My...God...what..now?" she said out loud as she froze, the cock half in her pussy.

*****

There was another more insistent knock at the door. Lucy panicked.

She pulled herself off the dildo with a audible pop, twisted the suction cup off the cupboard and ran towards the front room, the camera still recording the now bare counter.

Lucy crept up to the front door and looked through the peephole; outside the neighbor she'd been spying on only an hour earlier stood staring at the door.

Lucy looked around desperately realizing she was holding the over sized phallus in her hand still; she dashed to the sofa and hid it under a cushion.

Opening the door slightly she peeked around the opening, hiding her body from view.

The woman seemed slightly taken aback when she saw who answered the door.

"Can I help you?" Lucy asked as normally as she could, lube dripping from her pussy onto the floor, and even more aware of the butt plug inside her now.

"Oh," the woman replied in a clipped posh voice, "Is John home?"

Lucy tried to breath as she replied, "I'm afraid that Mr. Owens is still at work."

"And Mrs. Owens?" the woman cut her off, seemingly growing impatient with her.

"Err..No, Mrs. Owens is also at work," Lucy replied suddenly feeling sheepish in the older woman's presence.

The woman seemed to think about this for a moment; Lucy feeling a frantic dread growing, could almost hear where her thoughts were leading her.

The woman stepped forward and Lucy felt her height and only now really started to look at the woman in front of her.

She was probably in her sixties Lucy thought, but obviously had some high end help in looking younger and she was tall, not as tall as Mrs. Owens, her height exaggerated by the heels she was wearing. Lucy knew these shoes, they were a pair of Christian Louboutin black stilettos, with their trademark red soles.

Her tanned legs, seemed all muscle as Lucy's gaze followed them up. The woman was wearing a white trench coat that seemed at odds to both the posh shoes and the warm weather. It hid any hint of her shapely body that Lucy knew was hidden beneath.

The woman's face was framed by perfectly coiffed hair that Lucy realized was a very pale blonde that the woman was allowing to naturally go grey, long delicate earrings accentuated the length of her neck, the slightly creased skin the only real hint of her true age.

She wore a bright pink lipstick on her full lips and her piercing blue eyes were exaggerated by long expensive fake eyelashes.

Lucy felt the strange flutters in her belly again.

The woman leaned in and said, "So it's just you," and it sounded like an accusation.

Lucy nodded quietly.

The woman seemed to tut to herself, and then, pulling herself up to her full height said quietly and firmly.

"I think you should let me in, don't you". It was not a question.

Lucy panicked, aware of what she was wearing, of what was on show. She tried to think of excuses, of reasons to shut the door, but even as she was doing so the women was marching forward and Lucy realized she was entering the house.

The woman entered and looked at Lucy still hiding behind the now open door, "I think you should shut the door now," her sharp voice cut through the air.

With a terrified look on her face Lucy slowly shut the door revealing herself, her face going crimson with shame as she felt the woman's eyes staring at her and then her pink lips curling into a small evil smile.

"Your a little old to be at Haywood Ridge are you not," She said, amused, looking at the uniform.

"I've worked at the school for thirty years and I don't recall seeing anyone like you there, and certainly not dressed like that."

"I...ah..I..." Lucy's mind scrambled as she tried to work out what to say.

"Who are you and what are you doing here dressed like that?" she demanded. Lucy looked at her forlornly no sure what to say.

"I'm a friend of Danielle's, I've been staying here over the summer" Lucy said not addressing the issue of the uniform.

"I should of known," The woman said, "that little daughter of theirs is a little slut, unsurprising you would be too."

Lucy had no idea what she was talking about, and Danielle was definitely not a slut.

"Turn around!" The woman's command was sharp and sudden and Lucy felt herself turning around, glad the little scrap of a skirt was at least hiding the crystal butt plug.

The woman seemed to be enjoying herself now, "That young lady, is certainly not regulation length is it?"

Lucy didn't know what to say or do, realizing she had no control over the situation.

"Er..no...I eh...guess not?" she asked.

"Eh..Eh..Eh," the woman snapped, "Is that any way for a proper young lady to talk?"

"I've not been headmistress of Haywood Ridge for the past ten years to be spoken to like that. When you speak, you'll address me as Ms. Spencer and you'll answer like a well educated young lady, is that understood?"

Lucy nodded her head, "I'm sorry Ms. Spencer I didn't realize it was not regulation."

Ms. Spencer looked at her with indignation, "Didn't know? Do you think I was born yesterday? You're dressed like a slut, not a representative of our school!"

Lucy felt ashamed even in this obviously bizarre encounter, but a growing tingling excitement was rising in her like she was balancing on the edge of a tall ledge.

"I'm sorry Ms. Spencer," was all she could say her head lowered.

Ms. Spencer pointed to the side table in the front room, "Bend over," she ordered, and Lucy followed.

She leant over the cold table top, the skirt riding up revealing the bottom of her naked ass.

"Dear God child, where on earth is your underwear?" Ms. Spencer sounded shocked. Her hand reached out and gingerly lifted the skirt, revealing more of Lucy's ass.

She heard Ms. Spencer's sharp intake take of breath before she admonished her, "and what's that?"

Lucy did not have an answer.

"Do you think it's appropriate for young ladies to be putting things in ungodly places?

Lucy shook her head.

"This will not do," Ms. Spencer continued, "You need to be taught how a proper young lady should behave," and Lucy felt a sharp stinging burn as Ms. Spencer's hand lashed across her behind.

"owweeeehh..." she yelped at the sudden pain, her hands trying to protect her sore ass.

"Hands in front!" Ms. Spencer ordered, "and no moaning, you'll thank me for this correction. I get no pleasure from making sure you grow up to be a proper lady."

'Yeah right,' thought Lucy, this old woman was definitely getting off on punishing a schoolgirl young enough to be her granddaughter.

Lucy felt defiant, "yeah, your the perv wanting to touch young girls bums. I bet you're loving..."

She was cut off by another hard slap, this time the fingertips just catching the edge of the plug sending shocks through her whole body.

"You definitely are feisty aren't you," Ms. Spencer said, "well, we'll have to do something about that."

With that her hand swung down and slapped across Lucy's poor ass leaving a red welt where her fingers had landed.

"Owww..." Lucy shrieked, and Ms. Spencer spanked her again cutting her off.

"The only thing I want to hear from you is you counting and thanking me each time I administer this punishment, is that understood?" Ms. Spencer demanded.

Lucy shook her head yes, her eyes watering up at the pain from her ass.

Ms. Spencer's hand swung down, that sharp sound followed by a sudden pain.

"One, thank you Ms. Spencer," Lucy said.

'Whack'

"Two, thank you Ms. Spencer,"

'Whack'

"Three, thank you Ms. Spencer," Lucy's voice started to devolve into a groan as the burning sensation spread through her ass.

'Whack' Ms. Spencer's next hit caught the crystal hilt of the butt plug full on and Lucy squealed with pain and pleasure.

Ms. Spencer tutted out loud, "this will not do, will not do at all" and she reached forward, her fingers closing around the crystal hilt of the butt plug, "You certainly should not have this, it seems to be giving you too much pleasure." Lucy felt a tugging, twisting sensation, almost pulling her backwards from her anus and she tried to go with it but a firm hand held her in place.

With a rush of discomfort she felt the metal leave her body and she felt suddenly empty, the cold air seeming to dip down inside her still open anus.

Ms. Spencer laughed, "Umm, you seem to miss it already."

Lucy moaned with the combination of the pain and pleasure sweeping across her lower body, tears forming in her eyes as she moaned like a wounded animal.

"There, there dear," Ms. Spencer's voice sounded almost tender as her hands stroked across Lucy's red skin.

Lucy heard and felt Ms. Spencer crouching behind her, the trench coat making a heaving creasing sound as she did.

"Oooooh...urghh," Lucy suddenly felt her tender asshole invaded by a soft firm tip, felt Ms. Spencer's hands on her ass cheeks and felt her breath as she dipped her tongue into her dilated anus.

"Ms. Spencer!" she gasped and felt her laughing against her ass.

"Ummm, I have to say that it's been a while since I tasted a young girls ass, and you are delicious," Ms. Spencer breathed into her.

Lucy felt the older woman's pointed tongue jabbing into her anus, not allowing it to close. Her lips and mouth slivering over her sore tender skin. Lucy pushed back against the strangers mouth, wanting to feel her deeper inside her. Instead she sensed Ms. Spencer move away, leaving her feeling empty again.

Ms. Spencer leaned over her, a firm hand pushing Lucy down against the table top as she bent down to whisper in her ear.

"Little sluts like you are trouble makers, you lead people astray. You need a firm hand to control you and teach you right from wrong."

"I'm going to personally oversee your punishment and you had better make sure that you satisfy me."

"Stand up," Ms. Spencer ordered and Lucy complied obediently.

Ms Spencer looked at her with open lust, "it was you spying on me earlier today wasn't it" she stated as opposed to asking, "I thought it was John watching me again, I know he likes to do that sometimes, and I was hoping to come over and enjoy his company."

"That's why..." she added as she undid her trench coat and let it fall to the floor, crumpled around her heels.

She stood there, totally naked except for her heels. Lucy stared at her, seeing the beauty of the body she had spied upon a few hours earlier.

"I expect you to do everything I say otherwise I'll have to tell the Owens that I caught you spying on me from their bedroom."

Lucy stood there, the school uniform disheveled and untucked and simply nodded; her body was a mass of conflicting tingles and her mind felt drunken from the sudden turn of events. All she knew is that right now she would do anything that Ms. Spencer asked of her.

Ms. Spencer stood there proud in her nakedness, the heels making her strong legs look long and elegant. Her belly was soft and tanned, her breasts hung heavy but did not sag with age. She obviously still worked out and took care of her appearance.

Ms. Spencer studied the young girl in front of her, a mess, falling out of her clothes with a body that Ms. Spencer was delighting in exploring.

"What were you doing before I came in? Why are you dressed like that?" she finally asked and Lucy knew she was going to tell her.

She shuffled awkwardly over to the couch, her ass throbbing as she moved. She reached under the pillow and retrieved the rubber cock she had been fucking only a short while ago.

Ms. Spencer chuckled, "I see it's worse than I thought, where did you get that monstrous thing and what exactly were you doing with it?" seeming genuinely intrigued.

Lucy looked at her cheekily, acting coy like she'd seen Mrs. Owens do that morning.

"I found it in the Owens' bedroom and I took it and stuck it to the counter in the kitchen and tried to fuck myself with it," the words tumbled out of her mouth in a rush.

"And why where you trying to fuck yourself with it in the kitchen?" Ms. Spencer inquired.

Lucy blushed a deep red, suddenly not sure what to say, she went to speak and the hesitated.

"Remember what I said," Ms. Spencer warned her sharply, "do not lie to me or hold anything back or it will be a lot worse for you."

Lucy took a deep breath and told Ms. Spencer everything that had happened that morning, how she had accidentally seen the Owens in the kitchen and heard what they said.

When she finished Ms. Spencer laughed, "well I guess you probably enjoyed getting rimmed more than I thought?"

She moved closer to Lucy, "and John wants to see his wife fuck you in the ass with this," she said taking the cock from Lucy's hand and feeling it's weight.

"Have you ever had anything this size in your ass before?" she said softly looking Lucy directly in the eye.

Lucy shook her head, scared of where this line of questioning was leading.

"Well young lady, I guess we should get you prepared then don't you?" and with those words Ms. Spencer headed for the stairs, "come on then, don't dawdle, follow me." she directed Lucy to follow her. Lucy obediently did.