A Lust For My Mother-in-law Ch. 01

Story Info
When my wife passes. A new relationship blossoms.
3.1k words
97.8k
57
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol my Mother-in-law, shook the fresh bed sheet loose, freeing it from the folded state that only moments before was stored away in the linen storage box on top of my wardrobe.

Upon doing so a purple coloured item came free landing on the floor at her feet.

As I stood in front of her, with a shocked look on my face, it soon became clear to Carol why I protested after she offered to change my bed spread for me.

The woman's underwear, could of easily been a rogue item accidentally folded away with the bed sheets on laundry day.

However this piece of underwear was clearly dirty, in fact it was an item of underwear my Mother-in-law would shortly recognise.

It was hers. Carols sporty thong I stole from her own pile of dirty washing many weekends ago.

"Oh, what's this" Carol said. "A lost and found item, escaped from the laundry. I hate it when that happens, it......" Carol paused to pick up the underwear.

I attempted to pick the item up before Carol.

A few days ago I would of been able to retrieve the item quicker than the 65 year old woman, some 25 years senior than myself.

However having only just returned from hospital a few days earlier, where I received an operation to remove my appendix. My ability to bend down or move with speed was heavily restricted due to the surgical incisions.

The surgeons advised me not to shower for 3-4 days else I risk weakening the surgical glue holding my keyhole surgery incisions together. Instead I am restricted to a wash cloth, clearly my sheets required a refresh.

"Um..." I said awkwardly.

"It's. " she continued. Contemplating what she now holds in her hands.

A deafening silence between us fills the room. My in-law switches on a mothers death stare, aimed in my direction. Hoping to understand what has literally unfolded before us.

"Is this my underwear Simon?" Carol questioned her son-in-law.

Carol has helped massively since I was taken to A&E 2 days ago. I fear that kindness, attention the mothering was about to abruptly end.

To be honest, I'm not sure how I could of coped without her. Like so often this past year or so.

"Yes" I replied. "Please, let me....."

Before I could finish a sentence, Carol made herself busy, finishing making the bed.

"I'm, so sorry Carol."

"It's not what it looks like" it clearly is I thought.

"Well.....yes. it is. But please hear me out."

Pausing her annoyed busy state, Carol afforded me a chance to explain.

Where do I start.

Watching Emma walk into school, like I have many times before was nothing new. As I turn to head home, satisfied my daughter was within the safe guard of her school. My thoughts rattled around my frequently consumed mind of how she is coping. Even after 14 months, the loss of my wife Sally, Emma's mother our thoughts will always be filled with sadness.

Especially as Mothering Sunday was coming up at the end of this week. A day many families will be celebrating. Ours will be a different type of gathering. Visiting your mothers grave as a child is never a happy experience no matter how you spin it.

Thankfully, my mother in-law Carol will be joining us. Providing us an opportunity to celebrate the day with her, thus restoring a sense of normality after our visit to Sally's plot.

The Mother's Day cards Emma's class will be making today, should be a fun exercise. For Emma I just hope, she can find the strength to complete hers. Whilst I pray that none of her classmates say anything spiteful.

"Hey, Emma. Why are you making a card you haven't got a mum". Silly, thoughts I know. But kids are kids, things are said, maybe not meant as spite but it won't take much to start her off.

It's a natural reaction, as a parent you fear for your loved ones. Which is why I asked the school in advance, will Emma be doing anything for the the special day as I needed to prepare her.

Trying to stay positive for Emma's is my priority.

All things considered, I'm coping with this shit quite well. When your partner dies of an illness you have time to prepare, which is a very thin silver lining I know but still something.

Looks of pity from mothers during the school run, came thick & fast at first. Which is understandable. Many people now just find it awkward to strike a conversation in fear of saying the wrong thing. If losing a partner wasn't bad enough, losing human contact, adult conversation was something I never considered. This loneliness is getting to me.

You know that old cliche of waking into a bar, then the music stops, everyone stares at you.

Perhaps I just have paranoia, but that's my social life at times. Conversations stop when I appear or are riddled with mundane topics as soon as I join a huddle of parents, or friends at the bar.

Thankfully I'm the type of person that can keep himself occupied. Picking up new hobbies, is almost a hobby itself. I have a love of anything creative, my mind is never far from wanting to draw, paint, build or play an instrument to create. Many of these passions have intensified for obvious reasons. However a passion I truly yearn for is a hug, a sensual loving hug.

More than that. I desire intimacy, I long to touch a woman again, treat her, smell her and taste her. Oh what I would give to taste a woman right now.

Fearful that it's too soon for a relationship, what will others think of me. More importantly what effect will that have on Emma. She is only a handful of terms away from starting secondary school. Adding to her emotional debt just isn't something I want to do.

No, I've decided a relationship will have to wait until she is well established in her new school.

As I contemplate that self imposed timeline, working the math, Emma is 9 now, that's 2 years until she moves up to secondary school.

Is 2-3 years after that OK? The thought of Emma feeling left out. Pushed to the side by her father in favour of the affections from another woman, a woman that isn't her mother just doesn't feel right for now.

Can I really wait another 5 years to be intimate with another woman. 5 years until I explore, kiss, caress and pleasure a new partner. The thought just fills me with emptiness. Feelings of anxiety, emotions of insecurity bubble up, which stir my urge to masturbate, as it so frequently does.

I pick up my pace to get home. Finally through the door, kicking of my shoes I head to my bedroom.

Reaching for the spare bed linen storage boxes on top of our wardrobes, hidden out of reach I find what I'm looking for. My aid, my only piece of intimacy I have.

The problem is the owner of this dirty thong isn't aware I have them.

Carol's soiled running underwear. Liberated from my mother in-laws pile of laundry. Whilst on a visit to hers for Sunday lunch. I was given the task of fixing a leaky tap in her utility room, which was just a simple exchange of a new washer.

As I was adjusting the tap, various garments caught my eye in the laundry mountain.

snippets of lace underwear, bras, running leggings, stockings. all sorts could be seen in the pile.

But in particular the gusset of a cotton thong demanded my full attention. Like a moth to a flame I had an uncontrollable desire to inhale the scent of my mother in-law my deceased wife's mother.

The purple thong was nothing particularly sexy, the filth they contained however instantly drove my cock to press hard into my jeans as it rapidly grew.

What the hell does a dirty thong smell like or taste like. I had to know.

My needs discarded any feeling of wrong doing. This felt so right.

Picking them up I drew them to my nose, tentatively sniffing not sure what the following sensation was to be.

"Simon, dinner will be 20 minutes are you OK in there. Are you nearly done?" Said Carol.

Oh bloody hell. I thought to myself.

"Yep. Just finished. Perfect timing. I'm just packing up my tools then I'll come and do the gravy." I said.

Feeling the need to explore the pussy stained clothing further. I put away my tools with Carols cum stained thong in my tool bag before heading to help with dinner.

Dinner was a delight, it's always nice to have a meal with more than just my daughter & I.

I always feel the need to fill the silence when it's just us, with Carol new topics are unearthed otherwise not shared or possible to talk about with a child.

However, I was some what distracted having just teased my senses with Carols sweet pussy scent, a taste usually reserved for a partner.

Carol divorced Pete, Sally's father about 10 years ago. To the best of my knowledge she doesn't have a new partner or indeed any relationship since her separation.

I'm starting to understand how too much time to yourself can effect your well being. I'm certain Carol must have gone through the same feelings but on the face of it appears to be handling her own company rather well.

Thong!

Was all I could picture as I engaged in conversation about the weeks news with my mother in-law. The more I looked at Carol the more of her features I noticed. For a 65 year old woman, Carol is in good health having never been a heavy drinker, smoked or abused her body in anyway you would be forgiven if you shed her 10-15 years younger.

She frequently takes bike rides, runs, attends fitness classes. As you can imagine Carol still has a very good physique.

"Would anyone like some desert. I made an apple crumble, with homemade ice cream" said Carol. Both Emma & I said yes.

As I got up to clear the table, Carol insisted that I sit down.

I didn't protest, what I did do though was find myself fixated on her figure, taking in a view I've failed to appreciate in ways I've not before. Carol has a great body, she was wearing a blue wrap style dress tied at her left side, with stockings that covered her womanly legs.

The fabric of her dress cupped what I discovered, after another visit to the utility room was a 36C bust. Her hips & behind equally gripped by the floaty dress quite beautifully, revealing an even more beautiful VPL. The panties she had on must be more elegant than the cotton sport thong I stole. As they clearly covered a larger area of her buttocks, creating a wider V shape up to her hips.

I've seen her in this dress a number of times but never enjoyed soaking up the view, or the desire to soak up her intimate scents when I return home later.

My cock was starting to stir, it was at the semi stage. What I call the flirty cock stage like a playful puppy happy to charge about with out being threatening, it wouldn't be long before the full attack dog mode made an appearance desperate to charge down its victim.

Drifting off into a fantasy, I imagined walking up to Carol who had her back to me. Grabbing her hips I pull her toward me, forcing my concealed near erect dick into her ass. As she moans with pleasure, I press harder, reaching around to the knot at the front of her sexy wrap dress. I pull open the knot revealing my mother in-laws body, exposing her mature covered breasts, and elegant silky panties. Hitching her dress to her hips, revealing a plump set of buttocks I pull her panties creating with a slither of fabric, plunging between the deep crevice of her ass.

Kicking her feet apart to let her know what's coming next, I then pull the 65 year olds panties free from her hips, watching as the strip of fabric peels away from her behind.

The underwear drops to her ankles, stretched to expose her creamed gusset, showing me she is ready to be fucked. Freeing my solid cock, I pull my in-laws ass toward me lowering her centre of gravity. I press in between her legs, feeling the warmth of her vagina before I enter her. The wetness is evident, her eagerness to receive me audible, the rhythmic sway of her rear even more of signal she needs a dick to pound her.

With ease I enter her warm pussy, my head splitting her lips, as I pump myself into her.

At the end of each hard thrust, Carol pants with sounds of delight, her tone increasing in pitch with the gyrating motion my hips generate. Followed with a flicking motion, as I stab my stiff cock into her beautiful pussy, at the end of every thrust. I can feel my cock is as erect as it can be, solid, stiff. I need Carol to feel this too, how aroused she has me. I lean back ever so slightly, which creates pressure on my hard-on but equally pulls it so taught as it feels nothing like the mass of flesh it is. Carol enjoys the sensation she gyrates herself now grinding her ass into my groin, needing my stiff cock to fill her, she wants it deep in her. Enjoying the sensation myself, I lean back further until I can reach the counter behind me. I'm at full stretch, with my arms behind me taking my weight, my torso arches to offer my groin and manhood for my mother-in-laws pleasure. Carol has to lean further back onto my cock but the result is, I'm harden & deeper in her but she has full control of our pace. She takes the challenge with relish, the woman is rampantly fucking my dick, the speed at which she moves her hips up and down my shaft is impressive.

Close to climax, I push myself up, now in a standing embrace still with her back to me. I pull her head back pulling taught her neck, as our eyes gaze each other for the first time during our love making. With my other hand I hold free her tits grabbing hold as I prepare myself. The change in posture readies her pussy to release its tension and to receive my full hot load. Calling out inaudible sounds and grunts, I give one final push into Carols dripping wet pussy. A release of such intensity my Mother in-law screams with delight, equalling my release.

"Simon....." Carols calls.

"Sorry, I was miles away."

My mother in-law smiles, as she served our desert.

"Mmmmmm warm apple pie" I say. Quickly realising, the alternative meaning to that saying.

Once again, Carol smiles.

Back at home, after I've put my daughter to bed. I recover Carols sporty purple thong.

With the fantasy of fucking my mother in-law still fresh, I lay naked upon my bed. My dick twitching to be grasped, my left hand obliges. My right hand takes Carols thong, dirty gusset facing upward.

I take time to look at the residue Carols workout left in her underwear. Smears of white creamy texture pressed to my nostrils.

The scent was clearly pussy, with a subtle hint of sweat. I released a moan of relief. Relief that the scent was enjoyable, aware that this was a very dirty naughty thing to be doing yet so erotic.

My mother in-law, gave me pleasure I haven't had for over a year, actually more like a couple of years since my wife's illness and subsequent passing. But I had to block her memory for the next few minutes.

Not wanting to cum to early I paced my self. Revisiting every moment of my imagined fuck with Carol, as I embellished that scenario further. I tugged, slow at first picturing just Carol & I alone, the sunlight hitting her hair, catching in her eyes. My eyes chasing her neckline from shoulders to her jaw, Her lips, a natural plump volume to them, needing to be kissed, and explored.

Oh god, I think I may have crush on my own Mother-in-law.

To help you picture Carol, if Helen Mirren and Kim Cattrell were sisters then Carol would be the missing link. Her short length greying blond hair gracefully styled. The way she conducts herself, oozes elegance, sophistication without being stuck-up. She is a fair person, quite liberal but never one to loose control or show too much emotion.

Other than during the loss of her daughter, I hadn't seen her cry. In fact for obvious reasons Carol and I consoled each other during that difficult time, having both lost a loved one.

We had no other option but to let our guards down, being there for each other as memories would bubble up causing a sudden tear.

You could say we bonded after the tragedy. But we never once showed feelings of a sexual nature towards each other, even if we did embrace more often than most other in-laws.

But for this moment in time, she is the woman I have between my lips, even if it's via her worn panties. The scent, was exactly what I hope for, I adore pussy, I love nothing more than kissing, taking the lips of a woman in my mouth before exploring her clit with my tongue.

My lips, gave way for my tongue to taste her.

Rehydrating her creamed thong, to my surprise awakens her scent & taste further. Never to replace the real thing, it was the next best thing. Having not experienced those scents & tastes for sometime I was enjoying my Mother-in-law, I continued to pull on my cock, which was so hard for her until I released my load not in the stolen panties but instead I just let myself go covering myself then my bed spread!

Wow, I seriously needed, yet enjoyed that. Now I must find somewhere to safely hide Carols panties then change the sheets.

Out of reach from my daughter, the bed linen storage was perfect.

As I finished cleaning up, I thought to myself I could get used to this.

Little did I know, I was soon to be accustomed to Carols scent, her womanly taste in ways I could never have imagined.


  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
CleevedreamsCleevedreamsalmost 3 years ago

There may be criticisms but don’t be put off….it’s popular….we can all strive to get better! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it so far! I hope she has sexy feet too!

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

He needs to get his mother in law to spread her legs and fill her cunt with his seed

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
My Son's Lap Mom accidentally sits on son's cock when dressed as Santa.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories