A Lustful Growing Contagion - Ch. 04

Story Info
A new virus that causes increased hunger and lust in women.
6k words
4.62
10.8k
11

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Unlike the previous three chapters, this chapter is not told from John's perspective, but instead from Victoria's.)

I laid in bed next to John, his warm arms wrapped around me as he was spooning me. I love being in his arms, I feel so safe, so loved, so... needy. Even though I had came half an hour earlier from John devouring my, uhh, pussy, I still felt my clit aching in desperation and heat. Trying to sleep, my pussy kept me awake for the better part of an hour, twitching in desperation as I tried to ignore it.

However, there was another problem as well. My stomach growled loudly, and I felt embarrassed every time it did. Even though I had eaten two large portions of Mrs. Lewis' cooking, as well as a large slice of cake, my stomach growled in pain, feeling empty and desperately crying out for me to fill it with something. I didn't want to say that I was still hungry in front of John and his mother, especially Mrs. Lewis, since she'd probably find out that I had the virus, and she'd probably forbid me from coming over here again.

I quietly laid in bed, trying to force myself to go to sleep, but as my stomach and pussy fought for my attention, it became too much. I needed food and something to fill my throbbing wet pussy, I needed John's cock. But I couldn't ask him that, what would he think? He had already said no, and I want to respect his decision, but he doesn't understand how my body yearns for his large, 7 inch, cock, thanks to this stupid virus.

Deciding to at least do something about my ever growing hunger, I snuck out of bed, tiptoeing across the room, feeling my fat thighs rub together as I walked towards the door, opening it. When I entered the dark hallway, I threw a quick glance towards Mrs. Lewis' bedroom door, which was closed. I started to blush and felt my cunt twitch as I remembered how I had found several toys when I was searching for a nightgown, hidden throughout her room. They were all quite large, with the smallest being around 6 inches.

I remembered how I had picked up a red one, which was about John's size, weighing it in my hand before showing it in my pussy, masturbating on Mrs. Lewis' bed. I had pinched my sensitive nipples as I pushed it deeper and deeper, not wanting to stop the pleasure I was feeling. I imagined how John would put his large, strong hands on my helpless aching body, thrusting his amazing cock into my wet pussy, saving me from my sexual frustrations which had slowly built up during the day.

The dildo was so big, my tight pussy clamped down on it like crazy, wanting to squeeze out every drop of cum it had to offer. I had moaned John's name over and over again, as I came hard on the dildo, with my juices dripping onto the sheets. I was mortified as I realized what I'd done, trying to clean the mess up before continuing to search for something to wear. I picked out one of the more scandalous ones, thinking of how John would go crazy when he saw me in it. My exposed pussy would be there for the taking, how John would throw me on the bed and kiss me all over, before he would fuck me.

Sadly, that's not what happened, but at least I got to taste his amazingly thick and sweet cum. I was almost addicted to it, even though I had only tasted it twice. There was just something about it, the scent, the feeling of it running down my throat, filling my belly with warmth, how my whole body tingled as it rested in my stomach.

I pulled my gaze away from the bedroom door, carefully walking down the stairs, heading towards the kitchen. A deep and loud growl came from my belly, as I walked through the door, now standing in the kitchen. It was quite hot in the house, the last of the summer heat still persisting into early September. Almost guided by my stomach, I approached the fridge, reaching for the handle, before pulling the doors open.

A wave of cold air hit my almost naked skin, the red nightgown I wore being very thin, enjoying the shivers the cold air brought. The light from inside was blinding at first, but my eyes quickly adapted as I stared into the fully packed fridge, with a myriad of food products cramped tightly together on the fridge shelves. Saliva formed in my mouth as I pondered my options at my disposal. I grabbed the containers that contained the risotto and chicken, poured a lot of it on a plate and put it into the microwave, setting the timer for 2:00.

My stomach growled as I watched the numbers count down, 1:59, 1:58, 1:57... 1:35, my stomach growled in an uproar, I needed something NOW! I threw the heavy fridge door open, grabbing a half-eaten burrito, unwrapping it in under four seconds before starting to shove it down my throat. Taking large bites of the cold burrito at a time, warming it up as I chewed and swallowed it. Before the timer showed 1 minute, I had voraciously devoured the whole burrito, grabbing a cartoon of milk, chugging it quickly.

My pussy ached for John's cock, throbbing as I devoured even more food as the timer reached 0:27. My right hand was now furiously rubbing my swollen clit, as my left hand shoved mouthfuls of food every second, hungrily devouring it all. I quickly came, wincing and moaning, thankfully the food dampened most of it, but it didn't satisfy my neediness at all, my pussy burning and throbbing more than it had ever done before. I softly cried, beating my clit in desperation as all I could think of was John.

The timer finally reached 0:00, loudly beeping a few times before becoming quiet. I quickly rushed to the microwave, taking out the reheated risotto and fried chicken, before sitting my fat ass down on the floor in front of the refrigerator, wanting the cool air to hit my warm body, as I began devouring it with my hands, not caring about the searing heat that burned my fingertips. It was so good, so much better than the cold food I had been stuffing myself with. I took my right hand and moved to my pussy again, putting two fingers in as I began stroking it once again to sate my overwhelming lust.

"Mmm *moan* John..." I loudly moaned. "I need your *moan* big, thick cock *moan* to penetrate me!" I yelled out in pleasure as my hips violently shook, squirting out pussy juices on the kitchen floor. That's when I looked up and saw John's tall figure standing in the door, looking down at me, his face shrouded in shadows.

"J-J-John..." I managed to say, as I stopped shoving food into my mouth, and taking my hand out from my pussy. John was just looking at me, his cute green eyes filled with lust as he started walking towards me, the light from the fridge illuminating his handsome face. I didn't move as he kneeled down in front of me, taking a quick glance between my legs, before making eye contact with me again.

"You're hungry," John said as he placed his large firm hand on my jiggly belly, with it growling in response. I quietly nodded as I enjoyed his touch. "You want me to feed you?" John asked as his face hinted towards a slight blush, while grabbing the plate and a spoon that laid on the counter, the latter I hadn't noticed before.

Opening my mouth, I felt myself salivating as John scooped up the rice and a small piece of the chicken, gently putting the spoon into my mouth, as I quickly wrapped my lips around it, swallowing all of it in a single gulp. I held on to the spoon with my lips a bit longer, using my tongue to lick all around, once again picturing John's musky, amazing cock. Wrestling it out of my mouth, John looked with adoration at me before taking another spoonful of food and fed it to me. After around 7 minutes of this, I had finished the meal. It was so much better when he was feeding me, but I wasn't satisfied.

"More. I need more food..." I moaned as I started masturbating in front of him.

"I can heat up another portion if you-"

"Nooo! I need food now, stuff my tummy John! Please?!" I interrupted with my needy moaning, my stomach growling loudly as I moved closer to John.

"Alright," John said as he got up, pulling out a large container from the refrigerator, revealing a large lasagna. "My mom always prepares too much food, so this one is from last week," Scooping it out of the container, John put the entire thing onto the plate.

"It looks delicious," I said, reaching for it. John pulled the plate away from me, causing a disheveled whine to escape my lips. I needed to feel it fill my gut. Why did he pull it away?

"I heard what you said before," John said, as he pulled down his underwear, revealing his big cock which stood at full mast. His balls hung loosely, swinging back and forth almost hypnotically. "I wanna have sex with you," John whispered into my ear, leaning over my messy body, before gently nibbling and kissing it. I moaned in anticipation as I managed to muster:

"Please, I want it to fill me up." John pushed the plate towards me, keeping eye contact with me the whole time.

"I'll stuff you. You've earned it and I want to satisfy your every need Victoria. You're so good, you know that? I want to care for you." I felt my pussy throb with joy, as many mini orgasms quickly erupted, causing me to squirm in pleasure. I spread my legs open as I saw how John grabbed his throbbing cock in his hand, guiding it to my opening, gently teasing my opening with the tip.

"P-please, shove it into me! S-s-stop teasing m-me," I stuttered as I pulled my nightgown over my head, the fabric running across my sensitive nipples causing another mini orgasm, before tossing it to the side.

"God you're sexy when you're needy," John whispered. "But you've been a very good girl, so, as you wish." And with that, he thrusted into me, instantly filling me up.

"You're so big!" I moaned. "You're completely filling me up John."

"I'm not completely in yet *moan* there's still two inches left," John moaned as he stopped pushing. "Do you want me to continue?" he gently asked as he searched for my eyes with his.

"I want, *moan* I want all of it," I moaned as I began fondling my B-cup sized tits. Feeling my vagina tighten around his cock, John pushed it deeper in, both of us softly moaning in sync. I feel so full, my pussy walls massaging John's shaft, feeling every pulse his cock emits. John then takes a piece of the lasagna with his hand, stuffing it into my mouth. I swallowed all of it up quickly as a muffled moan escaped my lips. I couldn't believe that John was force feeding me while fucking me in the missionary position, it felt so good.

"Feed me more!" I blurted out right after swallowing the lasagna, and I felt how John started to find a steady rhythm with his thrusting. Grabbing another piece, he stuffed it into my mouth again, but this time, his fingers lingered in my mouth, and I eagerly sucked them before he pulled them out.

"You're so sexy Victoria," John moaned as he thrusted deeply. "I couldn't have imagined how good this would feel, fucking you," John continued. Overwhelmed by pleasure, I only managed to utter some approving delirious noises as I panted and moaned, before more lasagna got fed to me. This continued for the next 7 minutes, the constant thrusting, the feeding, and our intermingled moans filling my brain, as I felt myself losing myself in the pleasure.

When the lasagna was all eaten up, I started to feel bloated, and I saw that my pudgy white belly now looked more than 4 months pregnant. But it felt so good to be stuffed, especially when it was John stuffing me.

"Does my good girl want *moan* more?" John asked between thrusts, and I responded with excited moaning.

"Stuff me more! I want, no, I need to feel full," I thought to myself, wanting to tell John how much I needed this, but I was moaning too much to say anything. I thrust my hips up to meet John's cock as it slammed into me, and I could see how he took out the already opened containers that contained the dinner that Mrs. Lewis had prepared.

"Are you ready for more?" John asked as he moved the spoon with risotto on it towards me. I opened my mouth.

"Aaaahhhh," I said, the sound easily forming while reaching out my tongue. It wasn't as cold as I expected, and I heartily gulped it down. John moved on to chicken while continuing to beat my clit, interchanging between the two foods as he fed me more and more.

Then I felt how John drew back, and between every spoonful, he planted a sloppy kiss on my stuffed belly, lingering on it for a few seconds before feeding me again. With each kiss, my whole body shivered as my pussy contracted and I came on John's amazing cock. As he kept going, I felt my stomach stretch more, and more, and more, with it growing to incredible proportions. I jiggled it around, and felt how all the packed away food sloshed around inside me. My eyes wandered across the room, enjoying the pleasure that had taken me, when I noticed that in the second doorway that leads out to the living room, on the floor, leaned against the doorframe, sat Mrs. Lewis, staring at us with a blushed face.

Mrs. Lewis, with her curly black hair that hangs below her shoulders, wore a similar nightgown as the one I had picked out, although hers were pink and it fit her better. The top was actually filled out with her big D-cup breasts, making me a bit jealous as my smaller B-cups had hung loose under the large nightgown. Her thick legs were spread open as she rested her upper back on the doorframe, holding the same dildo I used when I was searching for the nightgown in her right hand, while her left hand covered her mouth. The red dildo slid in and out of Mrs. Lewis' pussy, in rhythm with John's thrusts. Her eyes looked like they were in a trance, the same way I was feeling.

"Omg, did I infect Mrs. Lewis?" I thought, as John continued to force feed me. My eyes wandered over her sweaty plump body back to her eyes, and then she saw me looking.

The blush became a burning hot red color, and her eyes filled with tears as she understood that her peeping had been noticed. I just laid there on my back, staring as she continued masturbating with the dildo, not stopping for a second. I wasn't stopping either. It felt so good and so exhilarating to have someone watching me get stuffed and fucked by the man I loved, even better than when Ms. Miranda had caught us during the lesson.

I nodded at her, trying not to notify John about her voyeuristic actions as more food and kisses came my way. I came hard multiple times, and each time I stared needily towards Mrs. Lewis, as I noticed how a large puddle of pussy juices had formed under her, which caused me to notice how I now laid in an even bigger pool of my own fluids. The feeling was exhilarating, and I suddenly felt how thirsty I was.

"I n-need *moan* something, nnnngh, to *moan* drink!" I cried out to John.

"Oh shit, I'm on it!" John said as he breathed heavily, pulling out of me with difficulty as my pussy wanted to keep him inside of her. I felt so empty when he pulled out, and as he got up, his cock was absolutely drenched in my cum. I saw how Mrs. Lewis also pulled her dildo out, taking it to her mouth and started sucking it, taking it all the way down to the fake balls. I nodded at her, as I, with great difficulty, sat up, feeling myself gliding around in the juices and my extremely stuffed belly anchoring me to the floor. I started crawling over towards John, who had now carefully maneuvered to the opened fridge to search through the packed fridge for something.

My big plump body was drenched in sweat and my own juices, making me slide around on the floor as I tried to sit on my knees, with my bloated belly touching the floor as I grabbed ahold of John's hips. Opening my mouth I latched onto his erect cock, taking it down my throat as I tasted myself on his cock. I tasted so good, and the smell filled my head as I began sucking him.

"Woah, that feels so good," John moaned out, now grabbing a gallon flask of water that hid in the back, holding it in his hand. "You said you were thirsty, so let's fill you up with all the water you can handle," John whispered to me as he pulled his cock out of my mouth, causing me to shudder from another orgasm. "Here, let me help you lie down," John said as he grabbed my arms with his hands, lowering me gently down to the cumflooded floor.

Feeling safe in his arms, I enjoyed his hands on my body. I looked over to the doorway, seeing how Mrs. Lewis had disappeared from her spot, and I retook my previous position on the floor as John sat himself down on my lap, leaning himself over my mountain of a belly, resting himself on it.

"You feel amazing, I love resting my body on yours," John softly said as he pushed the gallon of water next to him.

"I love having you on top of me as well," I softly responded. "You can begin, I'm so thirsty," I said a bit louder as I opened my mouth wide.

"Let's fill my good girl up," John said as he straightened himself up, unscrewing the bottle cap before carefully lowering the opening to my mouth.

I quickly wrapped my lips around it, and I felt the cool liquid pouring into me, moistening my parched throat back to normal. Although what would normally be an issue, drinking that much water in a single go, I had no such problems. The water just kept pouring and I kept on chugging, feeling my belly expand more and more, stretching my skin to its limit.

"Are you okay? Is it too much?" John gently asked, and I shook my head while giving a thumbs up. He nodded back at me as he continued holding the flask as I soon after had emptied the entire gallon. Feeling sufficiently stuffed, I let out a sigh of pure bliss, before I felt my pussy quiver in desperation from being parted from John's cock for too long.

"Y-you've satiated my h-hunger, but I still need your cum John," I said while spreading my legs, gently bucking my hips up and down.

"Of course, but I can't cum in your pussy, you might get pregnant," John said with a worried voice, softly rubbing my outer lips with his fingers.

"I need it, I don't care if I get pregnant, I love you John!" I moaned loudly, moving my hips in such a manner so my pussylips slid along John's still throbbing hard shaft.

"I hear what you say, but you're not thinking clearly, you're basically stupid with lust," John said as I winced. "But, I will fuck you again, but I'll pull out when I'm close, and I'll feed you my cum. How about that?" My body shivered, and I felt how my body wanted his warm cum in my body, how it needed it to fill my lonely pussy, but he was right. I quietly nodded, and John, once more, thrusted into me, but now it went all the way in in that single movement, clamping hard around it.

Now solely focused on fucking me senseless, I felt every thrust, each with the lustful intent behind it. I saw in the corner of my eye how Mrs. Lewis now crawled back into her place, dildo lodged deep into her as she was on all fours, entering missionary position herself. I saw how she had a half eaten apple clasped in her hand, which she probably had taken from the fruit bowl in the living room, where I had snuck some fruits myself when I was alone.

Hungrily devouring it in one motion, she saw that I was looking at her once again. Mrs. Lewis began masturbating, rubbing her belly as I saw how she was longingly staring at my stuffed belly, biting her lip as she speed up, squirting all over the floor, before continuing in the same pace that John was fucking me.

I saw how she envied my belly, as I did with her large breasts, and I knew how empty she probably felt. I leaned my head to the side, seeing the container that has the mostly uneaten blend of risotto and sausage in it, and I arched my leg back, before kicking it gently towards Mrs. Lewis. Thanks to my juices that surrounded me and John, the container graciously slid across the floor, reaching Mrs. Lewis in seconds, who quickly picked it up and began stuffing her face with it. Throwing the container beside her, she looked thankfully towards me as she had devoured the contents quickly, before sliding the dildo in and out of her, as she reached her other hand under her pink nightgown, beginning to play with her tits.

12