A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 15

Story Info
A new virus that causes increased hunger and lust in women.
6.5k words
4.59
5.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking through the front door, Kassandra, mom and Victoria were still sitting in the living room. Laying spread across mom's lap was Prince who enjoyed mom's gentle hands scratching him, while Flo laid on the floor next to the armchair Kassandra was seated in. Not wanting to disturb their conversation, I snuck into the living room.

"...the education was tough, but I really love a-animals. I've been working as a veterinarian for almost four years now," Kassandra finished up, looking down at Flo with a warm smile, averting her gaze from mom's who always likes to make eye contact with the person she speaks with.

"That's nice, you pursuing your dream!" mom said enthusiastically.

"If only my mother would think that," Kassandra said, but turned around as I placed a soft kiss on her head. "J-J-John?!" she exclaimed in a nervous and surprised voice.

"Hi. I know I've left you for a few hours, so if there's anything I need to do just tell me," I said, looking at the three of them.

"Hi baby! Did you have fun at work?" Victoria asked me.

"Yeah. Here," I said and gave Victoria my phone, as she looked down at my phone, her eyes went wide.

"Look at her tits! They're huge!" Victoria exclaimed, showing mom the phone, causing me to embarrassedly look away.

"Oh my! She's gotta have bigger breasts than me!" mom said, cupping one of her breasts in her hand, lifting and comparing it. Kassandra was a little red in the face, and I squatted down next to her.

"Anything you need?" I asked her while Victoria and mom were busy inspecting Luana's picture.

"Uhm... This is a little embarrassing, but I really need to go to the bathroom..."

"It's no problem. Let me help you," I said, picking her somewhat heavy body and carrying her to the bathroom on this floor, helping her on and then waiting outside.

"John!" I heard mom yell from the couch, so I quickly rushed back out there. "Hi. We also need to use the bathroom," mom said, and I could see how Victoria was really squirming in her seat. Helping the three women, and once everybody was back in the living room, I took a seat next to Victoria, gently rubbing her softening tummy, Victoria cuddling up against me.

"You're really sweet, you know that?" Victoria softly says, sighing with relief as she presses against me, mom placing her hand on my thigh.

"You really are. We were talking, and it's been almost two weeks since our last measurement session. So we thought that we'd have one again on Tuesday! This time with Kassandra as well," mom explains, and all three of them nod in agreement.

"I also thought maybe we'd invite Viola as well," Victoria proposes, and I notice how mom's expression sours, rolling her eyes as she leans back on the couch.

"Yeah, we can do that. You wanna do this?" I asked Kassandra and she shyly nodded. The rest of the evening we played cards together. I ordered some chinese food for me, mom and Victoria, Kassandra passing as she's way too stuffed from earlier today. When the clock struck ten, I was dead tired, Victoria trying to keep me focused but after a full day of active work, I just wanted to sleep.

I must have drifted off, as when I opened my eyes, the sun shined through the window. My neck aches, having slept wrong. Victoria was leaned up against me, sleeping peacefully, her head on my shoulder. Kassandra had fallen asleep in her chair and mom was sleeping at the other end of the couch, arms folded over her chest and her shin against her neck, a clearly visible double chin having formed.

"Victoria's really beautiful," I thought to myself, looking down at her resting face, mouth semi open and feeling her thin breath hit my neck. I didn't dare to move, not wanting any of them to wake up, so I sat there for about an hour, Victoria moving every once and a while in her sleep, until Kassandra woke up. At first she was confused, but settled back in the chair.

"My body aches..." Kassandra whispers, trying to lift herself up but failing due to her still stuffed belly.

"Do you want me to help?" I asked, and she briefly nodded. Carefully moving Victoria's head off my shoulder, Victoria woke up, yawning loudly as she looked around, instinctively rubbing her belly. Walking over to Kassandra, I helped her to her feet, lifting her body slightly to help her walk around the room so she could stretch her legs. I saw how Victoria began standing up, swinging a bit in place as she found her footing, but managed to walk over to us. "Hey! Look who's up walking again!" I exclaimed in a hushed voice, not wanting to wake mom.

"Hehe... Yeah. Been digesting my food," Victoria laughs a bit awkwardly. "But I wouldn't mind being h-held by you, or... carried sometimes..."

"I can carry you whenever you want," I said, walking Kassandra back to the armchair, before quickly making my way back to Victoria, bending down and wrapping my arms tightly around her big thighs and under her butt, feeling her soft skin pressing against mine and lifting her off the floor. Victoria giggled, and her breasts pressed against my face, separated only by the shirt I'd given her, and I felt Victoria's arms wrap around my head, pressing me closer to her chest.

"You're really amazing," I hear Victoria say, and I lower her back to the ground, leaning in and kissing her deeply, and I see how mom now also wakes up.

"You're amazing," I said back, and Victoria kissed me back, standing on her tippy toes to reach.

"Was I too heavy?" Victoria asks, pressing her softening belly and breasts against me, a curious look in her eyes.

"Not at all. I could hold you all day."

"Guess I have some growing to do then," she teases me, walking back to the couch and sitting down, and I notice how Prince and Flo were now running out from the kitchen, full of energy. Prince runs up to me, standing on his hind legs and putting his paws on my stomach, his tongue hanging out as he pants.

"They really want to go for a walk," Kassandra said.

"Victoria? Wanna walk with me?" I asked, scratching Prince and playing with him to get him to get off me, so that I could go grab the leashes.

"I'm uhh, not quite fit for that yet..." Victoria said shyly, rubbing her belly. "I can move, just not for, you know... longer periods."

"Right. That's okay. In that case, could you prepare breakfast while I'm gone?"

"Yeah, I c-can probably do that..."

"Alright, I'll see you soon," I said, connecting the leashes to Prince's and Flo's collars. I pulled out my phone as I walked out the front door, trying to put on a thinner jacket as the weather was getting colder, texting Tabia if she wanted to walk Prince and Flo with me.

"I'll be there in a minute," she quickly answered, and I walked over the street, waiting at the end of the pathway that leads up to her front door. In less than a minute, the front door gets flung open, and Tabia comes rushing out, her long black hair that's shaved on one side is a mess, her gothic make-up is smeared, like she slept with it on. Today she was wearing a black loose sweater, currently in the process of putting on her thick black coat, and I noticed her zipper was undone, showing a pair of black panties under her jeans and some of her light brown skin. "Prince is so cute!" she says, catching her breath as she approaches me, kneeling down in front of him and scratching his chin, giving both Prince and Flo some pats before standing up, looking up at me. "Should we go?"

"Yeah. By the way... your zippers down," I say, beginning to walk down the street, seeing how Tabia is struggling with it, but runs up to me after it's zipped up.

"T-thanks..." she stammers, and I hand her Flo's leash, which she happily accepts. "I-I just woke up by the way. Excuse my appearance."

"Really? So you're always this pretty when you wake up?" I flirted with her, Tabia blushing a little but laughing it aside.

"Hehe... t-thanks..."

Continuing to walk the streets, there weren't many cars, considering it was Saturday and nine in the morning. We talked and laughed, stopping to let Prince and Flo relieve themselves or greet other dogs, me handling some of the stale small talk with the owners, Tabia hiding behind me during the encounters. As we turned into a familiar street, we walked past Emilia's house, and she was out in her garden, preparing some of the more cold sensitive plants for fall. Emilia turned around, wearing a brown woolen buttoned sweater, the buttons undone, the lilac sweater I'd chosen for her under. The sweater was stretched out by her tits, and I could see she'd done some more eating, her belly matching her big tits in size.

"John! Hi, it's so good to see you hun," she says, eagerly running over to the fence, leaning against it, and I glance over at Tabia who looks bewildered while looking at the 6.1 tall irish bombshell in front of her. "I'm Emilia by the way," Emilia says, looking at Tabia, taking off a dirty glove before reaching her hand out to greet Tabia.

"I... I-I'm Tabia," she quietly responded, meagerly shaking Emilia's hand before backing behind me, shyly beginning to play with Prince and Flo who have been idly standing by.

"Oh! Lauren's lass? Nice to meet you. A quiet one eyy?" Emilia remarks, turning back to me. "How's it going John?"

"It's going well. Have some more responsibilities, but I can't complain," I chuckle, which causes Emilia to laugh as well.

"Well, glad to hear it. Could I ask a favor?"

"Of course. What is it?"

"You see..." she leans in, now whispering. "My tits are really full, and I need a bit of release. Could you come over sometime soon?" I see how Emilia takes her tits in her hands, her tits overflowing her narrow palms, and squeezes them quickly.

"I'd love to," I smirk, and Emilia quickly plants a kiss on my cheek before pulling back.

"Thank you so much. I won't take up anymore of your time. I'll see you later John," Emilia says, turning around, swaying her hips as she walks back to her small garden.

"Who was that?" Tabia asked me when we had begun walking, going to the end of the street and turning back.

"I believe number five," I joke, before telling Tabia about our encounter, leaving out the part where I'd gotten her pregnant. The rest of the outing was rather uneventful, and we returned back to my house. When we reached the front door, we both just stared at each other, waiting for the other to do something, but I figured Tabia wouldn't dare to act. "Do you wanna come in?" I finally asked her, opening the door for her.

"Yes! I-I mean... sure, that'd be okay," she tried to play off, but I spotted a wide smile as she passed through the front door. Unleashing Prince and Flo, they eagerly ran into the living room. "I-I don't wanna be at home right now. Mom has... another man over at the moment."

"Do you feel you're ready to meet the others?" I asked her, standing next to the staircase and peeking into the living room where the three of them still sit.

"Uhm, I dunno..." she turns in her place, putting her hands in the coat's large pockets, anxiously looking around the room.

"Come on, it'll be alright. I promise," I said, holding her hand and guiding her into the living, the conversation ending between all three of them instantly, turning around and curiously looking at Tabia who hid behind me.

"Tabia? Is that you? It's been so long!" mom says in a surprised tone, waving from her seat.

"H-h-hi Mrs. L-Lewis..." Tabia stammered, pressing her face into the back of my arm.

"She's even shyer than you were," I heard mom whispering to Victoria, who blushed and looked away at the remark.

"Victoria is sitting next to my mom, and Kassandra's the woman sitting here," I introduced them, patting Kassandra on her shoulder, and Kassandra simply nodded as a greeting.

"Hi," Victoria said, getting up from the couch by steading herself on the armrest, pushing herself up and walking over to us. "It's nice to meet you," Victoria nicely said, trying to welcome Tabia.

"L-likewise," Tabia managed to utter, but still not making eye contact with anyone. I give Victoria a thankful look, appreciating her attempt.

"Do you want to go up to my room?" I asked Tabia. She didn't answer, but I felt how she slowly nodded into my arm. "Alright, I'll see the rest of you soon," I said, walking both of us out of the room and up the stairs, closing the door behind us. Taking a seat on my bed, Tabia remained standing, her eyes darting across the room. "You okay?" I asked her, a little worried for her.

"Y-yeah. I... I just don't... I'm not good around n-new people. I guess I like something familiar," she said, now walking over and taking a seat next to me.

"That's fine. You were pretty cute though. Pressing your fa-" I began to tease her flirtatiously, but abruptly, she practically threw herself on me, kissing me intensely. I didn't react at first, but then leaned into it, running my hands up her waist as she reached for my belt, undoing it and starting with the zipper. At the same time, I removed her black loose shirt, revealing a black bra, her small breasts contained. They were a bit smaller than Victoria's breasts before her growth, but I didn't mind. Sliding my pants down, Tabia pulled herself away from my lips, remaining close to my face.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me," she moans, sliding her own pants down. "I'm *moan* already so *grunt* wet," she continued, having some issue when they were at her ankles, but after a bit of struggling, she threw them off. Her panties were still on, so I removed them before she could, revealing her unshaven pussy, and I could see the glistening juices running down her inner thigh.

"I can see that," I said, running my index finger along her opening, my finger becoming slick with her fluids, which I then licked off, causing Tabia to blush. Her juice tasted sweet, almost addictively so. I pulled off my shirt, standing up next to the bed. I picked Tabia up, moving her onto the bed so she rested with the pillows, removing my underwear, Tabia trembling on the bed as she stared at my cock.

"Holy fuck dude. You're huge!" Tabia exclaims, and I gently rub her clit as I get closer to her, positioning my body over hers, letting my cock rest on her stomach. "You're bigger than many guys in l-like... h-hentai," she whispers, not able to resist touching, quickly placing her hand on it, and I feel how her palm is pretty cold compared to my cock. "P-please be gentle... I-i-it's my first t-time."

"Of course I'll be gentle," I affirmatively said, kissing her deeply before I put a condom on, slowly sliding my tip into her opening. Tabia gasped loudly, taking a deep breath as I began pushing it in. "Are you okay?" I asked, seeing her face showing a mixture of pain and pleasure, biting her black lipstick covered lip, panting quickly.

"Yes! Oh yes! I can take it! I want to take your huge cock!" she moans loudly, pinching both of her nipples as I feel how her incredibly tight pussy doesn't give any leeway after only 3 inches. "You're big! You *moan* fill my hole so good! Start moving your *moan* fucking hips! Split my tiny virgin pussy in half! My t-tiny *gasp* untouched *moan* virgin p-pussy!" she begs, but I stop, not able to control myself from laughing. Tabia looks at me confused, red in the face, then becomes embarrassed and covers her face, having stopped her nippleplay. Still inside of her, her walls clenching hard around my thick shaft, I laugh until I have to catch my breath. "W-why are you laughing?" she asks me, her voice trembling a bit, but still filled with desire and need, moving one of her hands back down to her hard nipple, lightly grazing it.

"I *laughter* I'm sorry but *catching my breath* the way you talked it's... strange," I finally said, recollecting myself and I saw how Tabia grew even more embarrassed, covering her face once again.

"I-I... I*m s-sorry. I don't know how t-to act or... My experiences have only been with... h-h-h-hentai and p-p-p-porn..." she admits, her eyes trembling and carefully peeping at me through her separated fingers. I grabbed her wrist gently, pulling it away which made her take a quick breath, before I placed my lips against hers, starting to thrust again.

"It's okay. Sorry I laughed, I didn't mean to. Just go with the flow," I whispered, wanting to go deeper, gently pushing harder in her warm tight pussy, feeling the colder air gracing the majority of my shaft slowly fading an inch as I pushed a bit more. "But you're really cute, and sexy, and you feel really nice under me."

"Fuck!" she sensually moans, starting to play with her erect nipples again, pulling and twisting them as I picked up the pace. After three minute or so, Tabia's body began to violently shake, like she was experiencing an intense earthquake, her legs trembling, clenching her toes and bucking her hips as another inch slid in, lubricated by her juices as she came hard on my cock. "Oh fuck! Fuck! Yes! Yes! *Panting* Ah, ahhh, yeasshh, ahh..." Tabia moans, her words turning into unintelligible moans, her mouth half opened and eyes rolled back.

"Tabia?" I moaned in a worried voice, slowing down as her whole body shook out of pleasure, mumbling something to herself, the last moans escaping as her eyes closed, breathing heavily as she nodded off, her hips giving a few last faint thrusts before she went limp. "Had I been too rough?" I thought to myself, checking on her but she seemed fine. Pulling out of her, I didn't want to you know, rape her, but I still felt really horny. Putting a pillow under her head, I left the bed, my balls swollen and aching, and headed downstairs.

Walking into the living room, Victoria made an excited gasp when she noticed me, mom and Kassandra also switching their attention to me. Kassandra looked away at first, placing her hand like a curtain to block me from her view, but I noticed how she stole quick glances at me through her petite fingers. The room began to fill with a strong scent, a mixture of Kassandra, mom and Victoria, which quickly influenced my senses, drawing me more lustfully and eagerly towards them, my cock eagerly throbbing in their direction, my feet walking over to them instinctively. Their scent was truly something heavenly, sweet and intoxicating to the point of addiction, a high I couldn't live without.

"Come here big boy..." mom said, her voice commanding but longing, spreading her thick thighs for me, releasing an even more powerful version of her scent that overpowered the other's, my brain telling me to pleasure her. "I need you inside me..." she whispers when I'm standing between her huge thighs, her wet, inviting pussy on full display now. Mom takes her shirt off, letting her big full tits drop, slapping against her sizable belly. Without another word, I placed my hands on the sofa, inserting myself into her warm opening, feeling how it was already soaking wet. Unlike Tabia or Kassandra, mom could take my 9 inches, having to push in a bit after 7, but all 9 of them filled her nicely up.

"You're so wet and tight," I moaned, mom blushing and moaning as I began thrusting into her, her pussy forming and squeezing around my shaft.

"No *moan.* You're the one who's *moan* huge!" mom moans, now squeezing one of her nipples, milk gently squirting out. "Victoria... *moan* bring yourself and *pant* Kassandra over here and *loud moan followed by a short shriek* fucking nurse from me!" mom squeals, having a hard time speaking with my cock constantly stimulating her, each few thrust creating a mini orgasm that causes her hips to buck up and down.

"Y-yes m-mommy..." Victoria breathily says, lustful and needy herself, standing up and walking over to Kassandra, gently raising her out of her chair, Kassandra willingly going along with it. Kassandra sat herself down on mom's left side, Victoria on the right, and Victoria eagerly began sucking deeply, grabbing Alexandra's breast with both hands. Kassandra however, was hesitating slightly, looking up at me while squirming a little in her seat.

12