A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 25

Story Info
A new virus that causes increased hunger and lust in women.
6.4k words
4.57
4.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up on Sunday morning, Emilia beside me, her large belly filled with food and cum, I decided to get up and go over to mom's room to check if she had come back, which she hadn't. Walking back to Emilia, I laid down back in the bed, hoping that mom was at least doing okay. Having walked in on me and Emilia while having sex and practically hearing us screaming that I had impregnated Emilia was definitely a lot for someone to hear and witness. Spending an extra hour or so in bed watching some YouTube videos, I waited for Emilia to wake up. The emerald green eyes slowly fluttered as Emilia woke up, groaning softly as she sat herself up.

"Good morning," she yawned, stretching out her arms and rubbing her swollen tummy.

"Morning," I said, kissing her quickly before I got out of bed. Emilia began getting out herself but I stopped her. "You can stay in bed. I can make you breakfast and bring it to you."

"Really? That's so kind of you John!" Emilia joyously said. Burying herself back into the pillow she pulled the covers tightly around herself. I tossed her the remote to the TV if she wanted to watch something. Heading downstairs, I quickly threw a glance out to the driveway, noting that the car was gone.

"Dammit. Now I can't pick Luana up for our date..." I thought to myself, walking into the kitchen to begin making breakfast for the two of us. While I was waiting for the coffee to be ready, I decided to quickly make a call to Viola. Calling her number, I waited for a few seconds before she picked up.

"John!" I heard her exclaim from the other end.

"Hi Viola. Just wanted to check up on you. Have you been doing some of the tasks?" I asked her.

"Well... Some of them. Been working away around the kitchen mostly."

"At least that is something!" I said encouragingly.

"Thanks. And I will continue to do more," Viola said, and I heard she was currently eating something.

"That's good, but just remember to take it one bit at a time. Don't overdo it."

"I know. And I'll try my best hehe," Viola chuckles, and an audible, moist smack could be heard from the phone.

"Good. Good work Viola," I said, and I could hear something akin to an excited whimper coming from her. "What was that?"

"Hmmmhmmm? What was what?" Viola asked.

"The noise you made."

"Ohhh... Well... It's nothing! Gotta go John! So many tasks I gotta complete!" Viola then quickly hung up, ending the call.

"Alright... Gotta check up on her more." Finishing making breakfast, I plated a tray and headed upstairs, where Emilia lazily laid in bed watching a romance on Netflix. "Here's breakfast. I hope it isn't too much since you're, pretty full..." I said, placing the tray on the nightstand next to her and kissing her stuffed round belly.

"Oh I like that!" Emilia said, stroking the spot where I kissed her stomach. "And thank you so much for bringing me breakfast!"

"You deserve it," I said, kissing her on her cheek. As I laid down beside her, and she had relaxed back into the pillows after grabbing one of the pieces of toast that I felt wetness on my arm. Checking the sheets, I noticed there was a small wet stain on it, and looking at Emilia's large naked breasts, I saw a glossy stream of milk running down her pale skin. "You're leaking."

"Oh! Well it was about time heh," Emilia laughed softly, lifting her large breast which easily spilled out of her hand and checking it quickly. "I don't have my pump so... Wanna h-help me maybe?" Pleading with her eyes, I simply nodded, leaning over and grabbing her breast, guiding her pink leaking nipple into my mouth and beginning to suckle. "Oh yes! That feels so *moan* good John! Just keep sucking like that..." Leaning back and relaxing, Emilia moaned softly as she began eating her breakfast. With my free hand I started stroking her belly, causing Emilia to whimper softly with pleasure, while drinking her warm, creamy milk and moaning into her nipple.

"Oh John! It feels so good! I love having your lips around my nipples. I'll *moan* drain this one myself. I just can't resist!" Lifting her other breast up, Emilia began to greedily suck on her own nipple, her eyes fluttering as she sucked hard and long on her nipple. As she pulled her lips from her nipple she moaned loudly, taking a deep breath. "Fuck I came!" she panted, and I could feel how her nipple squirted a little extra milk. Emilia went back to sucking on her nipple, and after a minute or two both of us had drained her dry, Emilia cumming an additional time from her nipples alone.

"You taste amazing," I said, wiping away some milk from the edge of my mouth.

"Oh I agree... Our child's going to be dining well..." Emilia cooed, grabbing one of the hard boiled eggs and taking a large bite of it. Her mind seems a little away, probably fantasizing so I just stay quiet, grabbing my own piece of toast and eating it, making sure to not get any crumbs onto the bed. Spending another hour or so in bed, we finished watching the movie Emilia had put on, which wasn't really that compelling for me but Emilia seemed to really enjoy it. My mind was mostly on my upcoming date with Luana, thinking about the car situation. Should we take the bus and meet up at Value separately or does she have a car available? Feels kinda bad and awkward to have to tell her that I can't pick her up.

"What's on your mind hun?" Emilia asks, looking at me with concern as the movie had just ended.

"Oh it's... nothing. Got this... date today..."

"Right... You mentioned it yesterday. Are you nervous?" Emilia asked, stroking my chest.

"No, not nervous. Just that I promised to pick her up and mom took the car."

"Oh... That's a little bump in the plan I guess."

"Yeah..." I felt Emilia's soft lips on my neck, licking my skin as she softly sucked the skin, a hickey on it.

"I've got a little idea..."

"Oh yeah?" I responded, a loud smack resulting from Emilia's lips leaving my neck.

"How about you take my car?"

"What?"

"You heard me. You can take my car. I can swing by, take the jets and drive it over here right before your little date."

"You'd really do that?"

"Of course! But on two little conditions..."

"And what are these conditions?" I saw a faint glimmer of mischief and unbridled lust flash in her green eyes.

"Well... The first one is that you'll have to... Fuck me good right now," Emilia whispered into my ear, and I could feel my cock swelling slightly in my pants.

"That could uhm... Be arranged," I stammered which made Emilia giggle. "And the other condition?"

"The second condition is... If you and your date decide to 'do it'... Do 'it' in the car..."

"If you don't mind me asking... Why?"

"Because the car isn't just mine... And when Mason uses it I want him to smell your musk and the juices of some girl. Maybe the two of us could go a round or two in it as well," Emilia moaned, seemingly getting really turned on at the thought. "Do we *moan* have a deal?"

"Yeah. It's a deal!"

"Then please take me John!"

Throwing the blanket off the two of us, I removed my pants and underwear before I pinned Emilia's arms to the bed, causing her to moan in anticipation. Inserting myself into her and beginning to pound away into her tight wet pussy, the two of us were at it for a bit more than an hour and a half, with Emilia milking out three huge loads directly into her hungry, craving pussy causing her lower belly to be even bigger as the cum inflates her even more.

"Holy fuck..." Emilia moans in pure bliss after the third load had been pumped into her. "That was... Amazing!"

"Yeah... Wanna go an *huff* take a shower together?"

"Gladly. But you'll have to help this heavy lady up." The two of us took a quick shower together, and after drying ourselves off we ate a quick lunch where Emilia made some chicken and potato wedges, together with a nice BBQ sauce. The rest of the afternoon we spent on the couch, and when there was about an hour left until I was supposed to pick her up, Emilia helped me pick out an outfit. She picked out a nice, maroon colored shirt with a pair of black jeans, doting and correcting my collar while nodding with approval. "You look really lovely in that shirt."

"Thank you. And you look lovely as well, but we should probably get you some clothes if you're going outside," I say, gently squeezing her exposed breasts.

"Yeah..."

"I'll grab some of mom's stuff for you to put on," I said, walking over to the other bedroom. Picking out one of the larger T-shirts, since Emilia is quite the bit taller than mom, together with a pair of stretchy leggings and gave them to Emilia. Putting them on, it became clear the leggings were a bit too short for her, and they did become quite stretched around her large, plump thighs.

"I guess this will have to do. It's a little tight... What do you think John?" Turning around to give me a view of her ass, it was tightly packed into the leggings which clung to her lower half like it was painted on. Her butt was wide, with her cheeks being round and slumping down slightly while keeping much of their shape overall. One of my hands wasn't nearly enough to hold one of her cheeks now. "You're quiet John."

"Oh well... You look really sexy. Sorta got lost," I said which made Emilia giggle.

"I'm glad to hear that." Leaning slightly down she kissed me on my lips, before beginning to make her way downstairs.

"Are you sure you'll be able to get the car? You're uhm... Really big with your stuffed belly," I said as Emilia grabbed the green coat that I'd previously borrowed from her house.

"I'll manage. Just go and fix your hair and I'll come over with the car handsome," Emilia said, giving me a quick kiss before stumbling out of the front door, beginning to walk towards her house with a brave stride. Fixing my hair and waiting for 15 minutes, I heard a car pull up in the driveway. Checking the driveway from the upstairs window, I saw a new car, with Emilia scooching her way out from the driver's seat with a bit of difficulty. Walking downstairs, I opened the front door for her to come in.

"Thank you so much!" I greeted her, kissing her when she came inside.

"You're welcome hun. Before you go I'll just..." Emilia leaned in, beginning to suck and kiss neck, leaving another hickey on me "...mark you up a little more." Squirming slightly as she pulled away, I could tell that she was excited looking at me with her hickeys marking my neck. "You look really nice..."

"Thanks. You like seeing me with your marks on me?" Emilia nodded eagerly, quickly making another hickey on me. "Alright... That's enough for now. I really have to get going. Thanks again for letting me use your car."

"Have fun! And don't forget our little deal!" Emilia said, and as I was putting on my shoes I heard a gurgle, and churning noise coming from Emilia. Her knees buckled slightly and she leaned against the wall for support. "I guess I'll go eat something hehe..." Closing the front door and taking a seat in the car, I texted Luana I was on my way. Turning up the music I headed into the city center, finding my way relatively easy to her apartment. Parking in front of her front door I texted her I was here. Two minutes later I saw the door open, with the small stature of Luana walking out, checking around for me. Honking once and waving, Luana excitedly headed over to me.

"Hi John!" she said, opening the door and taking a seat.

"Hi! You look beautiful today," I responded, checking her out. Luana's hip-long black hair had been thoroughly brushed as usual, covering much of her shoulders and arms. Wearing a nice dark red dress which now, on closer inspection, seemed a bit too tight all around, which digs into her ample chest, making them spill somewhat out.

"Notice anything different about me?" Luana asked teasingly, slightly bouncing her chest up and down.

"Did your uhm... chest get bigger?" I cautiously asked.

"You pervert!" she exclaimed, causing me to grow red and looking away. "Hahaha! Your face! It got redder than the dress. I'm sorry bobo, I just teased you know. Yes. My tits have gotten bigger! Along with my height! I'm now 5.0 ft! Isn't that exciting?!"

"Wow! Yeah..." I said, staring a little too much at her large cleavage.

"My dress sure is doing it's work," Luana teases, shaking her breasts slightly which pulled my attention back to her eyes. "You're cute bobo. Now a little question for the handsome man next to me... How did you get us a table at Value?"

"Oh well I... Sorta know the owner. Or my mom does at least. They are old friends," I responded, deciding not to mention me and Francesca's deal.

"Alright..." I could tell that Luana seemed a little skeptical, but she didn't push on it any further. Driving away from the central part of the city, the two of us talked and listened to music as I drove out towards Value. Parking the car, I went around to take Luana's hand, helping her to her feet. Luana was wearing a pair of 4 inch heels giving her a bit of a boost to her height. I felt how Luana still held onto my hand after she was out of the car, squeezing it gently. "So? Are we ready to go inside?" I nodded, and together we walked inside, hand in hand.

The inside was as lively as ever, with most tables packed to the brim with people. Walking up to the host, I told him my name and about the reservation I had booked. Looking at us for a moment and then at the list, he nodded and greeted us warmly, taking us to a nice enough table somewhat close to the kitchen. Sitting down on the soft, white cushion, we were quickly handed a menu to browse.

"This all looks pretty good," Luana remarked. "But it's pretty pricey... Are you sure about this?"

"Don't worry. You can order whatever. I'm sure."

"Well alright then. If you say so... But don't say I didn't warn you. I'm a-" Luana was interrupted by a brief, but loud, gurgle from her stomach. "I'm a little hungry heh..." Luana continues, blushing slightly. "Anyway... Do you have any recommendations?" the cute Latina asked me, trying to quickly pass the gurgle.

"I don't know... Been here once before so I haven't had a chance to test much. But the ribs are great."

"You do look like the kinda guy that orders the ribs before anything else at a nice restaurant. Did you messily eat them with your hands as well?" she teasingly asked.

"No. I used my mouth to eat them. And secondly: How do I look like 'the kinda guy'?" I retorted, Luana sighing loudly in an attempt to muffle a faint laugh.

"I dunno. You just do. Got that vibe." Approaching us two minutes later was a properly dressed waiter with the black and dark brown waistcoat found on most of the staff, holding a notepad.

"Are we ready to order?" he asked us, standing patiently beside the table.

"No! I haven't decided yet!" Luana exclaimed, quickly diving back into the menu. After Luana had scoured the menu, we ordered. I ordered their salmon, while Luana chose the roasted chicken with mushrooms, some form of red creamy sauce with potato wedges. While we waited I struck up a bit of conversation, wanting to check in on Luana.

"So how have you been? Last time you were uhm... you know..." I awkwardly began, having left Luana filled up with cum on her bed the last time I saw her.

"Y-yeah... I've been good, if a little 'empty'," she giggled, having turned her brief moment of embarrassment into a teasing jab. "I want to apologize for what happened. It must have been, a lot... I can barely remember it."

"Really? You don't remember?" I ask, and I see a small, mischievous grin appearing on Luana's lips.

"Some parts. Maybe I need a good reminder later..." Once again catching me off-guard, Luana laughs as I choke on my water. "¡Te ves ridículo!" Luana giggles, before handing me a napkin and takes one herself to wipe the polished wooden table off.

"You just can't *cough* help yourself with all this teasing can you? I ask and Luana shrugs.

"It's just how I show affection, bobo. I hope you aren't mad at me..." she flirtatiously says, running her heel against my leg while leaning forward to show off her cleavage a little better.

"I could never," I responded, giving her a warm smile. Continuing to chat away, our food was brought to us after a short while, a heavenly smell greeting us as both of our meals were placed in front of us.

"This looks so good!" Luana exclaims, refilling her glass of water.

"Well let's dig in," I said, as the two of us began eating. Luana's eyes shot up as she almost let out a moan when she savored the food.

"Sooo good!" she praised, hungrily taking another bite.

"Well if you want more you can order more," I said, Luana's eyes lighting up. The two of us continued talking for another 10 minutes, with Luana ordering the ribs as she was beginning to finish off her current meal.

"This virus has really increased my appetite. I would have struggled with that chicken before, but now I still have room for more," Luana said, sitting a little antsy in her seat, grabbing a few of the remaining breadsticks and buttering them up. I offer Luana some of my food while we wait for her second order, which she happily accepts. "Not as good, but still really nice!" Luana says after having tasted the salmon, savoring the bites she's offered. When the ribs arrive, Luana quickly begins to dig in. It's a large portion but it barely shows in the way she eats. Showing no slowing down, although her belly can be seen getting a little bloated from the two portions, Luana orders a large steak with potatoes and roasted vegetables. Getting a little jumpy in her seat, Luana seems to be having a hard time sitting still, although it gets alleviated when we talk about something.

"How are you doing? You seem a little bored," I ask, as Luana has been looking around a bunch, being a little inattentive in our conversation.

"I'm sorry John. I'm just a little... Unfocused I guess. I've always been a little, unfocused, but recently, and especially today, it's ramped up a bit. I very much enjoy being here with you, so don't worry about that."

"That's a relief to hear, that you aren't bored I mean. Anything I can do?" I ask, and I can see how Luana thinks for a brief moment, and a vague smile appears on her lips.

"Well... Maybe you can... Fuck me later..." Luana smiles, her hand caressing her breast gingerly. I can now feel how her foot has worked its way up my leg and up to my crotch where she briefly presses and rubs it against my cock through my pants before it slinks away. The orange light from the lamp dances in her eyes, alluringly drawing me in.

"I... Uhh... Guess I could heh," I awkwardly chuckle, Luana's easygoingness regarding sex keeps catching me off-guard.

"I've got something to look forward to. And if you want to be my man, you'll just have to accept I have my quirks bobo." Luana winks at me. Speaking of looking forward to, Luana's third meal comes out, together with two large slices of chocolate cake with cream decorated edges that I had ordered for us. "Oh gosh. I didn't realize it would be this big!" Luana exclaimed, looking at the large steak that's cut in small strips, the potatoes and vegetables placed at the center of the steak ring. "How large was it John?"

"I think 24 or maybe 30oz?"

"Dios mío..." Luana said, but I could see how she hungrily stared at it. Quickly digging in, Luana voraciously began devouring the strips of meat. Through the groaning and chewing, I think I could hear a bit of moaning as she swallowed more and more meat, her gut stretching out even further. I watched with great intent as Luana neared finishing all her food, lazily piercing the meat with her fork and slowly chewed. Scraping the last, now mashed, potato up together with the last bit of steak, Luana triumphantly swallows as she lets out a satisfied groan. "Oh fuck me... That was a lot of *groan* food..."

12