A Mage's Tale Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds about right."

The coach begins to move and the king and I chatter for the whole trip. Once the coach stops, we step out. He looks around at what I wish to claim shaking his head. I check the tide before saying anything to the ladies about having to climb down. That doesn't look like it's going to happen when I see the tide is at its highest.

"Well, I grant you this land and the water rights to one league off its shores. And I want you to keep this," pressing the statue into my chest. "I have been out of the capital too long. I leave you to it."

"It is a pity the tide is in, Your Majesty. I would much enjoy introducing you to Queen Caldoria. Perhaps next time, Your Majesty."

"I look forward to it. We'll make arrangements, later in the week perhaps. I'll bring Her Majesty along, she feels so left out when it comes to most state affairs. This one would..."

"Scare her to death. We'd have to climb down there," I say pointing over the cliff side.

"Right, fix this place up, man, our Queens must be social. She needs friends, then maybe I can have one or two myself," he says slipping the last few words in under his breath.

"Travel safely and well, Your Majesty."

We all wave and watch him go. "That could have happened better. But I haz deed!" Hugs all around. "I need to go check on Nix. Get us a camp thing going for the night."

"We're not going right back?" Stacy asks in frightened tones.

"I had hoped we would all be making it over to the island before dark. By the look of the tide, that isn't going to happen."

"I got this, you check on Nix," Blank says in a don't you get it tone.

Starting towards the lake it hits me. Bringing Stacy may have been a bad idea. She is already having trouble dealing with her loss and resent abuse. And here we are making camp in the very origin of her emotional distress. I walk feeling rather cruel and loathsome. I step into the lake not realizing I had already covered the distance.

The stir of the water drew my attention. Six of Nix's kind swim in tight circles in the lake. Not seeing any of them taking notice of my presence, I guessed none of them was actually Nix. Stepping out of the lake I made my way towards the ring of pines. I passed under the branches, and find Nix sprawled out on the collection of garments.

"It's about time, I have been waiting here for hours," Nix says stretching.

"The king caught us. Good news, I hold the deed to the place. Bad news, he likes me and might be coming around more often."

"Why is that a bad thing?"

"I can't keep the rest of them naked if he's around."

"Why not?"

"I don't want to assassinate the guy. With that much stimulation he might just keel over."

"He that old and codgity?"

"No, you and the rest of the ladies are more than mere mortals can handle."

"You don't want to share them, is what I think."

"Who are the others swimming around in the lake?"

"The two you met before and my real sister. She came to see me."

"Who are the other three?"

Her eyes go wide and she darts past me into the lake. I follow her to the edge of the lake. The seven of them dart at each other aggressively. Standing on the bank, I try to pick out which one is Nix. The ripples on the surface and quickness of their movements makes this impossible. My concern for Nix wins out over my judgment to stay out of whatever affair this is.

Diving in, I still try to find which one is Nix. It takes a little longer than I would have liked but as she goes by I grab her and pull her towards the side of the lake. The rest stop moving, just hang in the water, eyes fully focused on me. Nix starts giggling.

"Wait, why are you giggling?"

"She said you'd know which of us was her. Even if you were an air breather and were numb," an older one says.

"Nix, was this a bet of some kind? Numb is just a way of saying non-empathic."

"They wanted proof you were better then other air breathers," Nix says.

"She told us about the air, it is hard to believe. Your only other witness was 'uhlahuna' but she was too afraid to face you."

"She was the one having liberties with the Lord a few days back?"

"Yes, she admitted not being in control of herself."

"We Nixie have never had someone try to understand us before. As Consort we have to heed your advise as part of our pact to the Mer-clan but you did this for one of us. Even amid our training dance you picked her out, though you feel not the inner voice of others."

"I wouldn't have been able to if I hadn't seen her among others of your kind," I admit. "I almost grabbed you," pointing at what I would guess is Nix's sister. "But you're less agile when turning upward."

"He sees what we have told you many times before," another says.

"We give you our trust, Consort."

"Be well, Consort."

The six others swim off into the shadowy distance leaving Nix and I alone.

"I knew you would pass their trial."

"Why would they want to give me it?"

"We are the matron of clans, giving a male of any kind our trust has never happened before."

"I am honored and scared."

"You should be, each of them will want to feel you. Yes, that means what you think."

"When? Not all at once?"

"Fun as I know you'd make it, no. I am the one that knows you so I am to be first. I think they are afraid after my little pronouncement at your prowess."

"I am honored, this evening would you care to know me better?"

"I'll be waiting."

Climbing up out of the lake to find the rest of the ladies setting up camp in the ring of pines, with the wagon and horses standing at the side, and a small cooking fire with food over it. None of them wearing a stitch of clothing. Stacy is looking Oasis up and down waving her hands wildly.

"What did he do? You're a man-girl," Stacy asks.

"This work for camp, Master?" Clue asks, "Don't mind her, she's been on about this for an hour now."

"Right, Oasis, you can go back to being normal if you want."

"Not right now, though?"

"I would need the spell, so after we get back to the Vale."

"I can keep the bigger tits, right?"

"That is up to the spell."

"I can't choose?"

"Did you the first time?"

"Shit."

Clue starts laughing only to be grabbed up and hand muzzled by Cross.

"I need to go down, and let Tempis and Caldoria know we are here," I say as I turn to retreat.

"The evening fare will be ready before your return," Blank says.

Nodding in reply, I step out of the pines. Making my way down the cliff is difficult. More to my inability to focus then the treachery of its steep face. The weight of my associations, with their social standing and in one case divinity, the increasing number of not only willing but wanting partners; I am only one person.

Jumping to the island over the rift, I nearly throw myself into the swirling tide, the spike of adrenalin clearing away all thoughts. I climb around to the easier ledges and try shaking off the self recriminations for being so distracted. I hear a cooing with a sigh from the ledge above. I step up the incline to the ledge above to see Tempis kneeling in her nest.

She has her wings opened in a relaxed pose. Her right hand tucked between her parted legs with her left caressing her breasts. A serene look on her features announces her pleasure.. I stand still, not wanting to intrude. Her eyes seem to play across me. Her body arches and her movements take on a more aggressive pace.

Her wings shudder and her moan is throaty and deep. Her eyes close as she leans forward. She grunts pushing her chest to the edge of the nest raising her ass high. Both her hands playing in the wet cleft of her thighs. The hiss of her wings as they brush the walls, flapping in rhythm with her arching body.

"I should have taken you as you slept," she murmurs.

I bite my tongue to remain silent. In her haze of pleasure she hasn't realized I am really here. Her glimpse of me just mixed with the fantasy she is envisioning for herself. She gasps as her legs tremble, eyes opening wide but unseeing in the hush of orgasmic release.

Her body lowers into the nest in a much more relaxed repose. Her wings resting just over the nest's rim. She shivers and raises herself to stretch her arms and wings. Her sharp inhalation of breath triggering her realization. Her eyes snap right to mine.

"You have been watching me?" she asks in surprise.

"Yes, you could have had me if you had wanted it that badly."

She adjusts and steps from her nest. "You heard, why did you not speak?"

"I did not want..."

"You don't want me?"

"You were in the middle of your play, I do want..."

"Then why didn't you speak and join me. Give me that manly shaft."

"I can not this evening, not that I would not greatly enjoy your pleasurable coupling. I keep silent because I couldn't give you my manly attentions. I was very aroused by your display of attraction and will think of it until I can enjoy you for myself."

"You liked watching me?"

"Very much."

"But you won't couple with me."

"There are a lot of others that would like to meet you. They are waiting atop the cliff. Stacy you remember, the others you have not met. They have removed their clothes so you would feel more comfortable meeting them."

"You brought them?"

"They came by their own choice. They are like you, adrift with not many to flock with in troubled times. They have been drawn to me and would like you to know them as part of their new sisterhood."

She stands there blinking, her expression somewhat frozen between tears and laughter..

"If, after you meet them, you are still afraid, I will carry you back down here. I will keep them on the cliff and away from you," I say reassuringly.

"No men?"

"No men, just one girl magically endowed with a penis."

"I gotta see this," she says bouncing past me.

I turn to follow but am unable to keep pace. She is up over the top before I even get arcoss the rift at its base. I hurry, a surge of panic spurring me. What reaction to a half-demon would a siren have if face to face with one. Sprinting for the pines, a chorus of laughter calms my fears but doesn't deter my pace. Sliding under the branches my eyes widen.

Tempis is crouched wide legged in front of Oasis. Her hands on Oasis's hips as she sniffs at her male appendage. She darts her tongue out and licks the skin of her abdomen just over her pubic hair. As Tempis rises, she sniffs and licks her way up Oasis. Finally upon standing she tilts her head and kisses Oasis deeply. Pressing her body forcefully onto Oasis.

Cross steps to my side, "Nice piece of tail you've found. Well practiced and unbred. What does your Queen think of her?"

"That she would be suitable to give my attentions to when she herself can not."

"Speaking of, I really want some attention. You're all I can think about. What did you do to me?"

"What you wanted or rather what your demon half wanted. You need to control it, you're feeling some of the same things Blank is feeling. In some ways, I am your first, like her. Do you want to bend to your urges and be my plaything or learn how to get that fulfillment with any partner you share yourself with, even Valkyrie."

Her eyes look into mine with a mix of fear and arousal. "How... she..."

"The way you look at her. Nothing else needs be said. I won't say anything to her."

"I never thought shutting you up was possible," Clue says, looking up at us.

Cross snaps an icy glare at Clue.

"I am in the same boat, Cross, I want that Elf so bad my nipples ache," Clue says.

"You, I thought she and you..." Cross trails off.

"Valkyrie, to my knowledge, is a virgin. No man or woman has shared her bed. One of the reasons she pawned me off on you, studly."

"But she plays with me."

"Doesn't get past that does it?" Clue asks.

"You are being rude to the rest of us, Master Nameless," Blank says.

I get an answer in the form of them stepping close and pulling me out of my clothes as to how I am being rude. Their hands running across my body, each taking an opportunity to fondle my cock. Once naked, each one kisses me on the cheek and returns to their chosen sleeping area.

Blank hands me a plate of roasted rabbit and veggies. They all strike up a conversation with Tempis and discuss the Vale, the island, and how she is going to love my harem. How they explain that to the siren has so many images of the pairings this group could make. Tempis tells them about me watching her pet herself, bringing a lustful stare from them in my direction. Clue giggles out they should all do it, Oasis making mention I am not so tempted.

"Thank you for the meal. I have to check on Nix now."

"Make her quiver," Clue quips.

"Who is Nix?" Tempis asks.

"A Nixie and messenger for Caldoria. Would you like to meet her?" I ask.

"Can I meet her?" Stacy asks.

"I think she'd like that. Anyone else want to come along to take a moonlit dip in the lake?"

After dousing the fire we all make our way to the lake. Nix is lounging along the shallows when we approach. Checking the breeze, I nod to let Nix know it's safe to surface. Tempis watches in awe as Nix rises out of the water. Cross tilts her head, eyes fixed on Nix's more enlarged bosom.

"Wow, Nix, you are super hottie all plumped up!" Clue blurts.

"Odd way of putting it, but I do agree, Nix," Cross says.

"She doesn't always look like that?" Stacy asks.

"This is my true form. When I spend time out of water I shrink, down to about Clue's size," Nix explains.

"May we swim with you?" I ask.

"You all want to play in the lake with me?" Nix asks playfully.

"Yes. May we? You won't let any of us drown. I don't swim very well," Blank yammers, walking closer to Nix, opening her arms to hug her.

"I will help keep you all safe. Please come in."

We all splash into the lake save Tempis. She stands at the water's edge somewhat reluctant to enter. Nix rises back up and offers her hand to Tempis. Blank and Oasis stand up to show Tempis the water is not nearly as deep as it appears. Tempis steps in and joins Blank in the shallows at the lake's sheltered end.

"It's like the shore in the stream. The water is cool and pleasant," Tempis says.

"I need to borrow him for awhile. We'll be right here keeping an eye on you but I need to talk with him privately," Nix says pulling me out to deeper water.

"You need to talk aright," Clue snickers.

"Is she more alluring than me?" Tempis asks timidly.

"I'll share him with you," Nix says warmly.

"But the water," Tempis mopes.

"You can have him in the morning. It gets real hard and throbbing in the morning," Clue suggests. "Just snuggle up with him and wait."

"The rest of us can watch and give you a show like you gave him. If seeing you was turning him on, how much better watching us while you two are together," Blank says.

"That sounds nice," Tempis says.

The rest of that conversation I didn't hear having being pulled under and lip locked by Nix. Her arms wrapped around me holding her body closely to mine. Returning her embrace, she yields to me, moaning as my hands sweep along her curves. Kissing the side of her neck has her quivering and grasping feverishly at my back.

I lean her back kissing my way down the front of her body. The weightlessness of being in water allows her to shift around and start kissing her way down my body. Before I have made it to her succulent folds,she swallows my cock in one gulp. I grip her muscular backside and ram my tongue deeply into her in response.

She wriggles and moans, her thighs closing over my ears. I tickle her little pucker and suck her clit hard. She arches her back releasing my manhood from her lips. She thrashes and buckets wildly as a warm jet of her nectar flows against my cheeks. The taste is a sweet syrup compared to the cool water of the lake. I relent, and release her to float free.

I kick off the bottom towards her. Extending my tongue, I flatten it just above her navel and lick up the length of her body. As my tongue passes between her ample breasts I gently take hold of her waist. As my tongue reaches her throat, my raging member plunges into her female passage. Her body goes rigid, her mouth opens in a silent scream of pleasure.

Rocking my hips, she holds on to my body. Her lyrical throaty moans rising with the rhythm of thrusts. Her orgasms start rendering her mute. Pulse after pulse, her gripping depths desperately trying to milk my invading girth. A few grinding thrusts later I answer her yearning depths by groaning in orgasm myself. The spurt of my hot seed bring on an explosive orgasm from her.

She desperately clings to me as every muscle in her body ripples in release. Her eyes wide she looks me in the eyes kissing me deeply. Her gentle humping greedily milking the last of my seed from my quivering member. Her smile wanes slightly.

"You would do that to the other," she says softly.

"Not like that I wouldn't. You are special and part of my harem. You I will pleasure orally, your sisters should be honored I consent to a spirited fucking."

"You feel so good, inside and out. How?"

"To what are you referring?"

"You feel for me, even with others to have pleasure with. How?"

"You are you, I feel you as an individual. I don't see you as Cross or Clue. I have feelings for them, but it is not going to change what I feel with you. And the others, sex feels good, but you are my Nix. I want you to orgasm from my pleasuring of your body. Over and over again."

She shudders in my arms a gush of warn fluid pooling at my crock as my member is sucked deeper into her vibrating cunny. " I want to try this in the tub when we get back to the Vale."

"I wanted to do that yesterday, but worried it would hurt after the weird apple-gasm incident."

"I want more but you have pushed me and I know I should not try. Thank you, it was amazing."

"Will you be joining the camp out?"

"I don't think I can walk that far."

"I'll carry you."

"But shedding my water?"

"Is it so unsightly?"

"It's like watching a girl pee, not exactly comfortable."

"I make you gush and squirt, other have squirt their girl nectar all over me. If holding you up to shed your water is too much, I can ask Cross to help you with your girl things then carry you back to camp with us."

She nods and we swim over to Cross. The conversation is short and Cross understands. I get the other ladies gathered and send them back to the camp. All of them are looking at me coyly but do as I request.. Cross walks to me giving me a nod that Nix is ready. Nix sits at the lake's edge, an unsure look on her face.

"Is something wrong?" I ask..

"I'm not getting any smaller."

"I didn't, well, you know, it's not your spawning time?"

"No, and even if you had, I would still be much smaller in stature after shedding the extra water."

"He has evolved you, my daughter. Much was my hope," a voice from the lake says.

"How, mother?" Nix asks turning her eyes to the nixie bobbing towards us.

"Your father was half-elf, your lover is as well. He has opened you to your ancestral power."

"He sexed me bigger? in common terms."

"Yes, he did, listen, child. When a nixie is opened to this power, it means you will have a form closer to the common proportions of your male parent. You are more half-elven when you are in your surface form."

"So I won't be halfling sized when walking the land anymore?"

"No, is this unwanted to you?"

"I would like having the stature, I won't lose any of my powers as a nixie, will I? My illusions? The inner feeling?"

"You will have to tell me, daughter. It has been twelve generations since one of us has gained this ability. She was of our line, my mother told me of this. Your father was amazing.. I felt that I would blossom as you have, but sadly your grandfather was human."